Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,686 members, 7,831,127 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Nairaland Ladies Are Putting Me Into Troubles - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Ladies Are Putting Me Into Troubles (2276 Views)

My Girlfriend Changed Her Views On Putting Me As Her Dp Or Pp / Pleas Help! My Manhood Is Putting Me Into Trouble / .. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Ladies Are Putting Me Into Troubles by PERVERT9: 5:28pm On Feb 22, 2008
Fellow nairalanders i rush to you today because i have a very big problem,that is about to end the love of my life,the problem is that these days in my sleep and whenever i am with my fiancee especially when we are behind closed doors{you know what i mean?}i always call the name of some ladies here on nairaland,imagine just only last night i was saying ga ga ga ga gamineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,a day before it WAS mo mo mo mo mo re mo re morenikeeeeeeeeeeeeee,and there was also the day i kept saying to to to to to to to toyin toyin toyin rayooooooooooooo,ho ho ho ho ho hot fun fun fun funmiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii and many other nairalander names that are so numerous to mention,my fiancee knows that i always come on bord nairaland and spend quality but this name calling is beginning to make her suspect me of having affairs with these ladies and God knows that i am not.

I am appealing to all the ladies in the house to plssssssssss come to my house and help me to sort things out with my fiancee,i cant afford to lose her she is all i have.PLS HELP SAVE MY RELATIONSHIP FROM COLLAPSING.
Re: Nairaland Ladies Are Putting Me Into Troubles by RDynamite(f): 5:37pm On Feb 22, 2008
You're indeed a pervert. Let me know when it collapses.
Re: Nairaland Ladies Are Putting Me Into Troubles by Busta(f): 5:47pm On Feb 22, 2008
wHAT KIND OF SILLY JOKE IS THIS?

P-E-R-T-V-E-R-T
Re: Nairaland Ladies Are Putting Me Into Troubles by Gamine(f): 5:52pm On Feb 22, 2008
Indeed

Nothing new here tongue
Re: Nairaland Ladies Are Putting Me Into Troubles by 3viso(m): 5:55pm On Feb 22, 2008
Your nightmare is not complete.

Next time  before you go to bed take a look at D-reloaded COWBELL (her front headlamps)
             you will shout DEEEDREDE REEEREEE LOOLOLOLO DIDIDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII.

then we go know sey clear madness don come.
                              Anu ofia I know you must be a yorubaman.
Re: Nairaland Ladies Are Putting Me Into Troubles by naijadiva2(f): 6:02pm On Feb 22, 2008
this is clearly your problem. no one can help you but yourself. you know yourself more than we know you. The ladies of NL can't help you solve your problem by not logging on anymore just for you. you, yourself have to stop logging on if you want to save your relationship.
Re: Nairaland Ladies Are Putting Me Into Troubles by femi6(m): 6:15pm On Feb 22, 2008
@poster your "namesmare" has just begun
why do the ladies have to go to your house to fix ur problem when u urself can fix it
and besides the whole thing sucks
Re: Nairaland Ladies Are Putting Me Into Troubles by NaJaHaJe(f): 6:17pm On Feb 22, 2008
lmfao. . . . . . this is too funny grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Ladies Are Putting Me Into Troubles by Nobody: 8:18pm On Feb 22, 2008
lol
Re: Nairaland Ladies Are Putting Me Into Troubles by DrFerlie(m): 8:25pm On Feb 22, 2008
instead make all una ladies help the guy by going to his house one after the other, you dey run your yeye mouth here.

more action less talk wink
Re: Nairaland Ladies Are Putting Me Into Troubles by PERVERT9: 8:31pm On Feb 22, 2008
ibkaye:

lol
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
NaJa HaJe:

lmfao. . . . . . this is too funny grin grin grin grin grin
it is not o sad sad sad sad
fe_mi:

@poster your "namesmare" has just begun
why do the ladies have to go to your house to fix your problem when u yourself can fix it
and besides the whole thing sucks
na wetin be your
naija_diva:

this is clearly your problem. no one can help you but yourself. you know yourself more than we know you. The ladies of Nairaland can't help you solve your problem by not logging on anymore just for you. you, yourself have to stop logging on if you want to save your relationship.
own sucks ko sweater ni

naija_diva:

this is clearly your problem. no one can help you but yourself. you know yourself more than we know you. The ladies of Nairaland can't help you solve your problem by not logging on anymore just for you. you, yourself have to stop logging on if you want to save your relationship.
thanx jare,i will try
3viso:

Your nightmare is not complete.

Next time  before you go to bed take a look at D-reloaded COWBELL (her front headlamps)
             you will shout DEEEDREDE REEEREEE LOOLOLOLO DIDIDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII.

then we go know sey clear madness don come.
                              Anu ofia I know you must be a yorubaman.
yours is a hang over of the nigeria civil war,what has yoruba got to do with?if you so much hate the yorubas i have 3 words for you GO TO HELL
Gamine:

Indeed

Nothing new here tongue
yes oooooooo,we,ve only just began
Busta:

wHAT KIND OF SILLY JOKE IS THIS?

P-E-R-T-V-E-R-T
it is no joke o,he who wears the shoe knows where it pinches
R-Dynamite:

You're indeed a pervert. Let me know when it collapses.
so that you will pack in abi God forbid bad thing,thank God i no dey call your name
Dr Ferlie:

instead make all una ladies help the guy by going to his house one after the other, you dey run your yeye mouth here.

more action less talk wink
thank you jare my broda,na bad belle dey worry some of dem as i no call dem name behind close door
Re: Nairaland Ladies Are Putting Me Into Troubles by Busta(f): 8:35pm On Feb 22, 2008
@pervert,

how about busta? did u call that too? grin
Re: Nairaland Ladies Are Putting Me Into Troubles by tRoOE(f): 8:37pm On Feb 22, 2008
Pervert9 am getting a feeling you are related to Dr Ferlie or your both the same person
Re: Nairaland Ladies Are Putting Me Into Troubles by DrFerlie(m): 8:41pm On Feb 22, 2008
tRoOE:

Pervert9 am getting a feeling you are related to Dr Ferlie or your both the same person

as you are related/same as busta, redynamite, gaymine etc
Re: Nairaland Ladies Are Putting Me Into Troubles by tRoOE(f): 8:42pm On Feb 22, 2008
Dr Ferlie:

Come on man i thought you were smarter than that wink
Re: Nairaland Ladies Are Putting Me Into Troubles by PERVERT9: 8:43pm On Feb 22, 2008
Busta:

@pervert,

how about busta? did u call that too? grin
hmmmmmmm make i call your name make you come bust blow my mouth, you no know say your name boxer busta dey fear person.
tRoOE:

ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha {i laugh} old boy let the feeling continue grin grin
Dr Ferlie:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin pls told him
Re: Nairaland Ladies Are Putting Me Into Troubles by holythug(m): 8:45pm On Feb 22, 2008
LMAO grin grin grin hehehe
Re: Nairaland Ladies Are Putting Me Into Troubles by DrFerlie(m): 8:45pm On Feb 22, 2008
tRoOE:

who are you trooe? you sound like E baby
Re: Nairaland Ladies Are Putting Me Into Troubles by janami(f): 8:47pm On Feb 22, 2008
@poster
tut tut tongue
Re: Nairaland Ladies Are Putting Me Into Troubles by TheSly: 8:50pm On Feb 22, 2008
pervert. . . . . u don jongodo. . . angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Nairaland Ladies Are Putting Me Into Troubles by tommyex(m): 8:52pm On Feb 22, 2008
joke of the hour
Re: Nairaland Ladies Are Putting Me Into Troubles by adeboo(f): 8:55pm On Feb 22, 2008
Pervet - u crack me up!
Re: Nairaland Ladies Are Putting Me Into Troubles by Busta(f): 8:59pm On Feb 22, 2008
PERVERT9:

hmmmmmmm make i call your name make you come bust blow my mouth, you no know say your name boxer busta dey fear person.

In other words, u scared?

Dr Ferlie:

not even close!
Re: Nairaland Ladies Are Putting Me Into Troubles by tRoOE(f): 8:59pm On Feb 22, 2008
Dr Ferlie:

who are you trooe? you sound like E baby
Who that undecided undecided, nope am not who you think i am
Re: Nairaland Ladies Are Putting Me Into Troubles by uspry1(f): 9:01pm On Feb 22, 2008
We NLers are not your relationship counselors to help you removing your SPIRITUAL WIVES out of your head in order to save your relationship with fiancee.

What a shame that you never meet REAL SPIRITUAL WIVES! You hurt your fiancee feeling during lovemaking! You DOESN'T REALLY LOVE your fiancee! Are you?

Dreamer is always Dreamer!!!! Lust is always lust!

@tommy
tommyex:

joke of the hour
I agree w/u!
Re: Nairaland Ladies Are Putting Me Into Troubles by LadyT(f): 9:04pm On Feb 22, 2008
Bloody hilarious!!!!!!!!!!! grin
Re: Nairaland Ladies Are Putting Me Into Troubles by DrFerlie(m): 9:17pm On Feb 22, 2008
tRoOE:

Who that undecided undecided, nope am not who you think i am

i know you jare. you are E O. old papas wife
Re: Nairaland Ladies Are Putting Me Into Troubles by DrFerlie(m): 9:19pm On Feb 22, 2008
LadyT:

too much vocab. are you going to his house or not?
Re: Nairaland Ladies Are Putting Me Into Troubles by Gamine(f): 9:28pm On Feb 22, 2008
:-x :-x :-x :-x
Re: Nairaland Ladies Are Putting Me Into Troubles by PERVERT9: 9:31pm On Feb 22, 2008
Dr Ferlie:

too much vocab. are you going to his house or not?
she is already on her way grin
LadyT:

abeg leave blood out of this matter the girls are no virgin[/sub]
uspry1:

We NLers are not your relationship counselors to help you removing your SPIRITUAL WIVES out of your head in order to save your relationship with fiancee.

What a shame that you never meet REAL SPIRITUAL WIVES! You hurt your fiancee feeling during lovemaking! You DOESN'T REALLY LOVE your fiancee! Are you?

Dreamer is always Dreamer!!!! Lust is always lust!

@tommyI agree w/u!
this is an epistle to the children of isreal
adeboo:

Pervet - u crack me up!
i never touch you you don dey crack up if i come touch you nko na wetin go happy that means say you go dey shout halleluyah be dat kiss
tommyex:

joke of the hour
no be joke matter o,na serious matter
®~^Sly^~®:

pervert. . . . . u don jongodo. . . angry angry angry angry angry angry
if i catch you allah yuou go hear wen grin
janami:

@poster
tut tut tongue
you too tut tut tut tut tut tut unooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
tRoOE:

before nko he smart pass you welu welu
Gamine:

:-x :-x :-x :-x
see am she don come again ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo[sub] lord have mercy
Re: Nairaland Ladies Are Putting Me Into Troubles by PERVERT9: 9:36pm On Feb 22, 2008
Busta:

In other words, u scared?
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm omode o mogun o npe lefo busta rhymes no try me o because a trial would convince concieve you grin grin
Re: Nairaland Ladies Are Putting Me Into Troubles by ifyalways(f): 9:41pm On Feb 22, 2008
. . . .dream on.After the name calling comes the naming ceremony.
happy naming ceremony grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can A Guy Be A Virgin? / Should I Or Should I Not Tell Him? / 78 Year Old Cheating Husband Dies Having Sex With 30 Yrs Old Lover (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.