Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

My Girlfriend Changed Her Views On Putting Me As Her Dp Or Pp - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Changed Her Views On Putting Me As Her Dp Or Pp (4135 Views)

She Is Putting Me Under Pressure To Marry Her / My Being Handsome Is Putting Me Into Trouble / Valentine: What My Boyfriend Put On His DP Since Friday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Changed Her Views On Putting Me As Her Dp Or Pp by Banks1974: 3:39am On Mar 25, 2016
Good day all,
My girlfriend and i are dating for more than 4 years, when we started dating she had no problem with making me her dp on Whatsapp/BBM or uploading pictures of us on Facebook/Instagram actually she was the one doing most of the uploading because I never was a social media fanatic,but just a few months ago she went to visit her sister in another city, and met a guy friend,after that her whole perspective changed,she started uploading pictures of her with this guy and how much fun they had, and started saying that she doesn't want to upload anything to do with her relationship on social media anymore im cool with that, she made a few of the pictures with her and this guy her dp while we are still dating but doesnt do it anymore since shes back from holiday, i just want to know am i perhaps being insecure by wanting her to make me her dp on whatsapp once a while?
I would please like all your wonderful opinions
Thanks
Re: My Girlfriend Changed Her Views On Putting Me As Her Dp Or Pp by Nobody: 3:47am On Mar 25, 2016
I don't understand why people still fall in love. Nigga man, ur on a long thing if you are so much in love not to see the wrong side of that. How could she keep on uploading the nigga's pics? Forget about the fact that she stopped uploading yours. What yu should be concerned about his that sole guy he is uploading. Something is def goin on. Better be careful.

12 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Changed Her Views On Putting Me As Her Dp Or Pp by Chanchit: 4:41am On Mar 25, 2016
Op, na wa to you o. So you still need us to tellyou that Dp space now belongs to another guy? You've been kicked out, go find another dp to occupy. Yousef don try 4yrs suppose don do you na.

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Changed Her Views On Putting Me As Her Dp Or Pp by Bluezy13(m): 4:42am On Mar 25, 2016
My brother, You were dumped some months ago.

Advice It's high time you made her a side chick

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Changed Her Views On Putting Me As Her Dp Or Pp by agarawu23(m): 5:25am On Mar 25, 2016
Banks1974:
Good day all,
My girlfriend and i are dating for more than 4 years, when we started dating she had no problem with making me her dp on Whatsapp/BBM or uploading pictures of us on Facebook/Instagram actually she was the one doing most of the uploading because I never was a social media fanatic ,but just a few months ago she went to visit her sister in another city, and met a guy friend,after that her whole perspective changed,she started uploading pictures of her with this guy and how much fun they had, and started saying that she doesn't want to upload anything to do with her relationship on social media anymore im cool with that, she made a few of the pictures with her and this guy her dp while we are still dating but doesnt do it anymore since shes back from holiday, i just want to know am i perhaps being insecure by wanting her to make me her dp on whatsapp once a while?
Thanks
Don't waste your time on her anymore.
She is gone.....
You are her option.
Re: My Girlfriend Changed Her Views On Putting Me As Her Dp Or Pp by Nobody: 5:25am On Mar 25, 2016
See comments... Guys sha
Re: My Girlfriend Changed Her Views On Putting Me As Her Dp Or Pp by ayoola2002(m): 5:36am On Mar 25, 2016
Sorry bro, u are now plan B. She demote u already, just enjoy yourself anytime she comes around.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Changed Her Views On Putting Me As Her Dp Or Pp by Julietcutie(f): 5:40am On Mar 25, 2016
tongue Bro u moved from a main nigga to a side nigga... ur gf ND d so called friend are definitely doing something... read d handwriting on the wall
Re: My Girlfriend Changed Her Views On Putting Me As Her Dp Or Pp by ogunronbi18(m): 6:49am On Mar 25, 2016
Chanchit:
Op, na wa to you o. So you still need us to tellyou that Dp space now belongs to another guy? You've been kicked out, go find another dp to occupy. Yousef don try 4yrs suppose don do you na.
abi o
Re: My Girlfriend Changed Her Views On Putting Me As Her Dp Or Pp by jimmyolasun: 6:50am On Mar 25, 2016
I think you are experiencing "bae obsession" That's how the series starts. Won't advice you to ask her about it cuz now that she's got a male friend, she starts feeling yur jealous and all sort. making her appreciate the new guy the more. Well mine started just like yours and after three years of dating, it all crashed just bcuz of that dp guy. So my advice is just for you to jokingly/playfully ask her bout the guy and try read her expression(4years, you should know when she got secrets).
And don't forget to get your luggage ready . I'm sure she's gonna deny it but.... "What am I even saying?"
Man, just keep cool and watch things unfolds itself. I'm sure your already having sleepless nights...lol ... Yea, it happens.. Just side effects of been in love and about losing it. So be ready. other symptoms of bae obsession are
1. You can start having terrible dreams/nightmares(no wonder your awake)
2. Sudden attraction to alcohol(or else you won't sleep all through)
3. Your legs shivers often(fear of the unknown. Ow! Forgotten yours is known "dp guy"wink
4. Sudden undercover agent (you start running after her phones and gadgets and trying hard not to be discovered)
5. Once she doesn't pick often or reply DMs/chats, you experience this.

1. Loss of appetite
2. Hallucination
3. Chronic "day dreaming"
4. "Loss of memory" e.t.c

Once this symptoms persist for more than two days, consult your goons and best of all switch to "caro" to avert cases of suicide, heart attacks etc.

16 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Changed Her Views On Putting Me As Her Dp Or Pp by ogunronbi18(m): 6:54am On Mar 25, 2016
Banks1974:
Good day all,
My girlfriend and i are dating for more than 4 years, when we started dating she had no problem with making me her dp on Whatsapp/BBM or uploading pictures of us on Facebook/Instagram actually she was the one doing most of the uploading because I never was a social media fanatic,but just a few months ago she went to visit her sister in another city, and met a guy friend,after that her whole perspective changed,she started uploading pictures of her with this guy and how much fun they had, and started saying that she doesn't want to upload anything to do with her relationship on social media anymore im cool with that, she made a few of the pictures with her and this guy her dp while we are still dating but doesnt do it anymore since shes back from holiday, i just want to know am i perhaps being insecure by wanting her to make me her dp on whatsapp once a while?
Thanks
i just check ur profile,i can see dat na today u just joing nairaland.....bro they can't give you good advice for here o.......aja 4,wat are u waitin for...oya gbera jor

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Changed Her Views On Putting Me As Her Dp Or Pp by Marlvin(m): 6:54am On Mar 25, 2016
Think Man , Think !
Re: My Girlfriend Changed Her Views On Putting Me As Her Dp Or Pp by Nobody: 7:12am On Mar 25, 2016
Congrats bro,she don promote u from main to side! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Changed Her Views On Putting Me As Her Dp Or Pp by Marinza(m): 7:22am On Mar 25, 2016
I don't know why guys take that dp thing p sha...there is a way you can read how close people are via pictures if it really bothers you so much.

I have been in this situation before and What I have realized from my own experience though is that when you start asking ur gf to put up you pic or asking who the person on her dp is, you are gonna seem insecure and it's gonna turn into an argument you are gonna loose.

Just be neutral, honestly don't ask about it, Let her do It at her own time, don't worry too much about it.. Upload hers so it wouldn't be childish, and then upload you with other chicks just for effect.

If she asks about yours then you ask about hers, it's what I would do anyway.

And in all just be ready, it's 50-50 relationships end any time mehn.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Changed Her Views On Putting Me As Her Dp Or Pp by Nobody: 7:33am On Mar 25, 2016
This is the reason why I ended up a player.. .. Heart brake is never my portion, say amen dammit!

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Changed Her Views On Putting Me As Her Dp Or Pp by seankay(m): 7:37am On Mar 25, 2016
The only thing I find weird is that you're still calling her you "Girlfriend"

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Changed Her Views On Putting Me As Her Dp Or Pp by BOWOTO(m): 8:37am On Mar 25, 2016
jimmyolasun:
I think you are experiencing "bae obsession" That's how the series starts. Won't advice you to ask her about it cuz now that she's got a male friend, she starts feeling yur jealous and all sort. making her appreciate the new guy the more. Well mine started just like yours and after three years of dating, it all crashed just bcuz of that dp guy. So my advice is just for you to jokingly/playfully ask her bout the guy and try read her expression(4years, you should know when she got secrets).
And don't forget to get your luggage ready . I'm sure she's gonna deny it but.... "What am I even saying?"
Man, just keep cool and watch things unfolds itself. I'm sure your already having sleepless nights...lol ... Yea, it happens.. Just side effects of been in love and about losing it. So be ready. other symptoms of bae obsession are
1. You can start having terrible dreams/nightmares(no wonder your awake)
2. Sudden attraction to alcohol(or else you won't sleep all through)
3. Your legs shivers often(fear of the unknown. Ow! Forgotten yours is known "dp guy"wink
4. Sudden undercover agent (you start running after her phones and gadgets and trying hard not to be discovered)
5. Once she doesn't pick often or reply DMs/chats, you experience this.

1. Loss of appetite
2. Hallucination
3. Chronic "day dreaming"
4. "Loss of memory" e.t.c

Once this symptoms persist for more than two days, consult your goons and best of all switch to "caro" to avert cases of suicide, heart attacks etc.
Lmao, I've been through this before! you're spot on!
Re: My Girlfriend Changed Her Views On Putting Me As Her Dp Or Pp by Rotab4life: 9:23am On Mar 25, 2016
Bro welcome to the friend zone

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Changed Her Views On Putting Me As Her Dp Or Pp by yusufyusuf1: 9:48am On Mar 25, 2016
ayoola2002:
Sorry bro, u are now plan B. She demote u already, just enjoy yourself anytime she comes around.
this guy dey think like me u too should just demote her to (fipa level) it does not worth fighting over

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Changed Her Views On Putting Me As Her Dp Or Pp by Akposkool(m): 9:52am On Mar 25, 2016
Four years relationship yet no plans to marry her yet i suppose? She needs to test the waters dont you think?
Re: My Girlfriend Changed Her Views On Putting Me As Her Dp Or Pp by Nobody: 10:13am On Mar 25, 2016
MissMalia:
See comments... Guys sha

What are they supposed to say? Its the truth nah.
If your guy did that what will U do?
Re: My Girlfriend Changed Her Views On Putting Me As Her Dp Or Pp by ItzTun3chi(m): 10:29am On Mar 25, 2016
and funny enough,she can be the new guy's side chick.girls tho grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Changed Her Views On Putting Me As Her Dp Or Pp by Meeky(m): 10:40am On Mar 25, 2016
ayoola2002:
well said just enjoy yasef anytym she comes around is just the real deal bro.
Re: My Girlfriend Changed Her Views On Putting Me As Her Dp Or Pp by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 25, 2016
My advice is to play along till you find another lady and keep her as the side chick.
Re: My Girlfriend Changed Her Views On Putting Me As Her Dp Or Pp by mostHandsome01: 10:51am On Mar 25, 2016
something is definitely cooking from her side but dont you run into conclusions, u may not hav been reciprocating by using her on ur dp and somtin must hav made her realized this of recent;
and she is pained and probably thinks this is the only way she can get you to notice how it feels . my advise, dont act like u bother about who she uses on her dp, u just simply strt to use her on ur dp or the picture of both of u, then u also strt to bring up deep discussions about ur relationship when u chat then watch if shes still enthusiastic about you two. show her som more love likewise watch her every step. if shes still very much inlove with u, bfor u know wat, she will get ur pics bak on her dp, but if shes actually having a side boo somwere, am sure will also have realized after trying all of these and no positive response from her.
Re: My Girlfriend Changed Her Views On Putting Me As Her Dp Or Pp by IamLEGEND1: 11:15am On Mar 25, 2016
WELCOME TO THE SIDE GUY ZONE!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Changed Her Views On Putting Me As Her Dp Or Pp by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 25, 2016
Marinza:
I don't know why guys take that dp thing p sha...there is a way you can read how close people are via pictures if it really bothers you so much.

I have been in this situation before and What I have realized from my own experience though is that when you start asking ur gf to put up you pic or asking who the person on her dp is, you are gonna seem insecure and it's gonna turn into an argument you are gonna loose.

Just be neutral, honestly don't ask about it, Let her do It at her own time, don't worry too much about it.. Upload hers so it wouldn't be childish, and then upload you with other chicks just for effect.

If she asks about yours then you ask about hers, it's what I would do anyway.

And in all just be ready, it's 50-50 relationships end any time mehn.
You didn't read the part where he said she uploads the picture of the guy alone. not some random people like her friends she just loved their pics and decided to put it up. Huh? If she had been uploading the picture of her boyfriend before, that shows any man she is into, she cannot but hide the emotional feelings and making the man feel on top of the world by uploading his pics. Now, take this practical example to the later where she is just uploading a sole guy. Common..... There is definitely something special she has in heart for the nigga. Better wise up. Ladies can be very cunning. They are never consistent.
Re: My Girlfriend Changed Her Views On Putting Me As Her Dp Or Pp by chudyprince: 1:17pm On Mar 25, 2016
Op you have been jiltted, you dp lover grin
Re: My Girlfriend Changed Her Views On Putting Me As Her Dp Or Pp by Alexisu: 1:51pm On Mar 25, 2016
Op there is a new sheriff in town.
U have been demoted to the post of an assistant boyfriend.
Re: My Girlfriend Changed Her Views On Putting Me As Her Dp Or Pp by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 25, 2016
Are u trying to pity the guy?
MissMalia:
See comments... Guys sha
Re: My Girlfriend Changed Her Views On Putting Me As Her Dp Or Pp by Nturguy1122: 2:57pm On Mar 25, 2016
OP jst knw u are thinking with ur sixth sense by still tinking she's ur girlfriend
Re: My Girlfriend Changed Her Views On Putting Me As Her Dp Or Pp by fuckshit: 4:39pm On Mar 25, 2016
bloody fυςking shוt; fυςking Déjà vu; guy; no dulling; find yourself another bitςh; a fυςking side bitςh;
...,but just a few months ago she went to visit her sister in another city, and met a guy friend,after that her whole perspective changed...
fυςking believe this; her fυςking pυssy's perspective about your diςk has equally changed; that “guy friend" fυςked her pυssy; real fυςking good; she's been fυςking thinking with her pυssy; putting his fυςking pics on her dp; bad αss motherfυςker; find yourself a fυςking side bitςh nigga; grin grin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor's Wife Caught Pants Down With Choirmaster Today..come AND SEE OOO / Im Frustrated... Frustration Has Almost Finished My Life / 5 Sex Fantasies Your Girl Is Thinking About But Won't Tell You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.