Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. - Education (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (97749 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / MBA Students: Let's Meet Here / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by Arabqueen: 1:10pm On Dec 08, 2023
Good afternoon, pls I need help with application. I tried applying for MBA but I couldn’t get pass the registration form, it wasn’t taking me to where I could generate RRR or to proceed. Is it that application is over?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by EmmyEdu: 9:06am On Apr 25
TMA 1-3 SUBMISSION IS STILL ONGOING

We are still taking TMA booking.
Worry less about your TMA and focus on your reading for the exams. We got you covered. Let's give you the best course this semester

Agents with more than 10 students can bring their jobs.

_NOTE:_ CONTACT US FOR YOUR EXAM SUMMARY TODAY

To join the group, click on the following link:

https:///IMo3UxJs4Jn4l5UEPzjcao

Thank you for your usual patronage.

EMMY EDUCATIONAL CONSULT

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by EmmyEdu: 9:07am On Apr 25
Arabqueen:
Good afternoon, pls I need help with application. I tried applying for MBA but I couldn’t get pass the registration form, it wasn’t taking me to where I could generate RRR or to proceed. Is it that application is over?

For further assistance and information regarding NOUN (National Open University of Nigeria), please consider joining this group on WhatsApp. You can directly message the admin at the following numbers:

To join the group, click on the following link: https:///IMo3UxJs4Jn4l5UEPzjcao

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Male Students Sign On Boobs Of Female Students (PICS) / 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) / Jamb 2017/2018 Registration Begins (See the price and Procedures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.