Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. (97663 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / MBA Students: Let's Meet Here / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 13, 2013
good day house, am in my first semester (noun mba) and am really new to this. pls could sum1 invite me to the yahoo group. my e mail ad id is "uyobenson@yahoo.com" thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 13, 2013
good day house, am in my first semester (noun mba) and am really new to this. pls could sum1 invite me to the yahoo group. my e mail ad id is "uyobenson@yahoo.com" thanks.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by thoelu: 10:30am On Sep 16, 2013
hello mba students,pls im in my second semester,want to know if truly exams is startn sept 30th and please in nid help in my busi maths nd stats for managers ans advanced evaluatio(TMAS)
cry
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by ol2012: 11:03pm On Sep 17, 2013
muyoo3777: good day house, am in my first semester (noun mba) and am really new to this. pls could sum1 invite me to the yahoo group. my e mail ad id is "uyobenson@yahoo.com" thanks.

Good afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen, I am a student of National Open University (MBA 2nd Semester). Its being a wonderful experience since I gained admission and I must commend the institution on how it has organised activities as regards academics and administration. I started the MBA NOUN Yahoo group some months ago and its grown considerably. Our major objective is to provide support to students where we can; we upload past questions (when its available), study materials, examination time table(when its published) and general support in areas of styding, course registration etc. If you're interested in joining the group, kindly send a text message to this number 08057149032 with your email address. You can also send an email to ozoluaohis@yahoo.com Thank you and have a splendid week ahead.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by calyto: 3:04pm On Sep 27, 2013
Hi guys, I am an MBA fresher as well and I learnt that the semester exam time table is out. I tried to no avail to get the past question paper. Can any body help? john_onum@yahoo.com
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by sazyn: 10:22am On Sep 28, 2013
Hello house please who has 2nd semester exams time table pls help me out. I won't be able to go 2 d study centre till Wednesday. Mba 804, 816, 818, 840 and 848.

Please someone dat has d timetable pls tell me the date and time for these exams.
Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by Madeu(m): 5:21pm On Sep 29, 2013
The new exam timetable.

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by paywriters(m): 7:35am On Oct 07, 2013
sample
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by paywriters(m): 7:40am On Oct 07, 2013
paywriters: THIS IS FOR THOSE INTERESTED.

If you re doing your MBA or any other course on open university and need help with your NOUN TMA, i can help.

No matter your course, just send me you TMA and course code. i would download teh material online and within 2/4 hours answer all 80 questions.

i assure you that you wont score anything less than a 8 or 9 per TMA.

In doubt?

send me one, 20 questions, i answer you submit, see the score and then we talk

blackwrites@yahoo.com

here is d sample u requested to test wat I can offer.

this is for MBF833 Money n Banking TMA2.

1A,2D,3A,4D,5B,6A,7B,8A,9D,10A,11B,12C,13D,14A,15C,16A,17B,18A,19D,20A. this is 10/10. confirm n let me know

for a ridiculously cheap price we would do all the work and get you the best scores

Leno
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by calyto: 8:48pm On Oct 10, 2013
Hey peeps, please can anyone help with MBA 841 past questions? My email is john_onum@yahoo.com.
Thank you sirs/mas[color=#000099][/color]
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by calyto: 8:16pm On Oct 11, 2013
calyto: Hey peeps, please can anyone help with MBA 841 past questions? My email is john_onum@yahoo.com.
Thank you sirs/mas[color=#000099][/color]
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by godstino2002: 4:28am On Oct 23, 2013
Good morning to all. Good luck in ur Exams.l
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by godstino2002: 5:00am On Oct 23, 2013
JUNE /July 2013 MBA 833

1a) Explain the meaning of Industrial relation
1b)
Outline 8 areas of employer's responsibility in Industrial relations
c
Mention 5 reasons in which the government gets involved in the practice of Industrial relations?

2a
List and explain 5 elements of contract of employment
b
What are the obligations of servant to master in the contract of employment?

Identity 10 characteristics of effective teams in a workplace

Enumerate the various advantages and disadvantages inherent in workplace forums.

Write briefly on any 10 factors responsible for the emergence of the trade unions in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by godstino2002: 4:19am On Oct 25, 2013
Is it possible to have MBA study/revision group in Ikeja Study centre?. Such group will be important since is an on-line program (no lecture).
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by skykid86: 10:19am On Oct 27, 2013
Pls does any1 hav MBA 831 past questions? Goodmornin..
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by godstino2002: 3:34pm On Nov 13, 2013
Please, where is the venue for GST 807. E-exams?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 17, 2013
hello house, i want to do MBA in NOUN, when will next batch of new intakes resume?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by godstino2002: 7:02am On Nov 18, 2013
LeadConsults: hello house, i want to do MBA in NOUN, when will next batch of new intakes resume?

Next exam (next batch) may b February, 2014. So, get your form before then and register for the exams.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by Tojued: 12:20pm On Nov 18, 2013
Venue is at your study centre.

godstino2002: Please, where is the venue for GST 807. E-exams?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by Tojued: 3:03pm On Nov 19, 2013
ol2012: Hi moodstar, thanks 4 initiating dis thread. I just started d programme dis semester & fortunately registered 4 d 8 courses u listed above(though I choose apapa special study centre). Kindly assist me wit info on how 2 source 4 past exam questions of d eight courses. Although, my center Director earlier 2day(during d orientation programme organized 4 fresh students at d centre) mentioned dat NOUN's exams questions ar not in public domain, but I don't seem 2 believe him. Any info as regards dis will be highly appreciated.

Go to your study center and hunt for past questions in the surrounding business/ photocopy centers. Caveat emptor: of the 7 courses i worte this semester, only 2 or 3 repeated questions.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by Sholly92000: 9:38pm On Nov 21, 2013
Am a new MBA. 2014 admitted student,please when is the registration deline pls tell m
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by godstino2002: 3:26pm On Nov 23, 2013
Sholly92000: Am a new MBA. 2014 admitted student,please when is the registration deline pls tell m

For when the registration will start, continue to check ur portal. The academic calendar will be out soon. Next exam may be February / March. Download ur course materials and start to read now. Gud luck
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by Sholly92000: 9:15am On Nov 24, 2013
Please I was just given admission at noun for MBA my question is that will nigeria university accept my MBA for PHD. MBA IS for firm,organization so most nigeria university don't accept it fo PHD because it a professional course advantage of MBA is that they pay you more in any organization than academic master. DISAVANTAGE OF MBA you can't use it for lecturing job. ADVANTAGE OF ACCEDEMIC MASTER you can use it for PHD and for but lecturing job and organization. So please make the right choice today.AM ALWAYS HERE FOR YOU FOR MORE INFO CALL 08130795771 SHOLAKUNMI
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by godstino2002: 7:26pm On Nov 27, 2013
Sholly92000:
Please I was just given admission at noun for MBA my question is that will nigeria university accept my MBA for PHD

MBA is a terminal certificate and can't be used for PHD admission. For PHD,u need M.Sc., M.A etc certificate which is different from MBA.

1 Like

Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by Odyluv: 7:55pm On Dec 14, 2013
Plz I want to knw if I enrol any study center for my mba I can change to another anytime I change location. Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by godstino2002: 4:20pm On Dec 17, 2013
[quote author=Odyluv]Plz I want to knw if I enrol any study center for my mba I can change to another anytime I change location. Thanks[/quote

Yes
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by gboyex(m): 2:38pm On Jan 08, 2014
Please MBA student How much is the school fees for MBA programme with NOUN. Thanks
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by Madeu(m): 8:09pm On Jan 09, 2014
gboyex: Please MBA student How much is the school fees for MBA programme with NOUN. Thanks
Compulsory fees:
Registration Fees(per semester)- 2,500.00
Caution Deposit- 3,500.00
Orientation Fees-1,500.00
Matriculation Fees- 1,500.00
I.D. Card- 500.00
Library Fees-3,000.00
ICT Administrative Charges-10,000.00
Result Verification- 10,000.00
2 credit unit courses-2500
3 credit unit courses-3000
6 credit unit courses-12000
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by godstino2002: 9:38pm On Jan 09, 2014
FOR SECOND SEMESTER MBA STUDENTS. Has any student notice a different between the courses to register and the courses given to us before now?.
For, all the courses are 2 credit load whereas the one given to me before has 3 credit load. Also, we to register 5 courses instead 7.
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by godstino2002: 9:39pm On Jan 09, 2014
When is the school academic calendar coming out?
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by sannies(m): 9:45pm On Jan 09, 2014
Please when is the sale for 2014 PGD form
Re: National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. by walesy4real(m): 5:10pm On Jul 14, 2014
Good day fellow students,

A fresher, Pls can anyone share with me the course materials.

There is nothing in my TMA link.. PLs advice

Pls add me in the Yahoo group too

Email:walesy4real@yahoomail.com

Thanks in anticipation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Secondary School Girls Twerk Infront Of Teachers And Parents (PICS) / Male Students Sign On Boobs Of Female Students (PICS) / 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.