Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,520 members, 7,954,974 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:28 PM

Her Bf That Exposed Her nude Pix Asked Her To Marry Him - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Bf That Exposed Her nude Pix Asked Her To Marry Him (6207 Views)

Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. / Will U Marry A Girl That Exposed Her Body Like This In Music (pics) / ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Her Bf That Exposed Her nude Pix Asked Her To Marry Him by 2sexy(m): 3:17pm On Jan 04, 2013
lola.luv:

Na ur style beta pass...
how many get her style and how are we sure she is telling the truth? Onila is virgin remember?
Re: Her Bf That Exposed Her nude Pix Asked Her To Marry Him by Mercyu1(f): 4:08pm On Jan 04, 2013
Table Leg :

Mor.on will shut your frigging trap ... slutbag is a slang used very well in the UK and i definitely know about scumbag too!
You can never relate...why? because you are a dolt!
Sorry ehh,U're sick.Attack any1 dt tries 2 correct u.Imagine ur name..... "Table leg"hahahahahaha
Re: Her Bf That Exposed Her nude Pix Asked Her To Marry Him by pheyikemi: 6:28pm On Jan 04, 2013
Table Leg :

Mor.on will shut your frigging trap ... slutbag is a slang used very well in the UK and i definitely know about scumbag too!
You can never relate...why? because you are a dolt!
. Honestly, u av a big problem. U can't find a gud word frm wot is being used in UK save abusive words. I knw ur type. Smh
Re: Her Bf That Exposed Her nude Pix Asked Her To Marry Him by Youngpo413: 11:42pm On Aug 03, 2014
Sijo01: Ask your friend what she wants!

Do ladies really know what they want?
Fishbrains!
Re: Her Bf That Exposed Her nude Pix Asked Her To Marry Him by Sijo01(f): 6:27am On Aug 04, 2014
Youngpo413:

Do ladies really know what they want?
Fishbrains!

Am glade you gat ladies ( Mother, sisters and Girlfriends) in your life.
Re: Her Bf That Exposed Her nude Pix Asked Her To Marry Him by Youngpo413: 7:35am On Aug 04, 2014
Sijo01:

Am glade you gat ladies ( Mother, sisters and Girlfriends) in your life.

Hey Sijo,how things?
Re: Her Bf That Exposed Her nude Pix Asked Her To Marry Him by Sijo01(f): 8:27am On Aug 04, 2014
Youngpo413:

Hey Sijo,how things?

Like seriously
Re: Her Bf That Exposed Her nude Pix Asked Her To Marry Him by xtervaganza(m): 9:43am On Aug 04, 2014
Your friend is stoopid

And even you, for seeking advice for thus brainless situation
Re: Her Bf That Exposed Her nude Pix Asked Her To Marry Him by Keypha(m): 10:20am On Aug 04, 2014
Tell her to report the case to human Right lawyer and police, to arrest the guy, he should suffer him well, the guy is very wicked and heartless, tell her anything is not love, she should forget about the guy period.
Re: Her Bf That Exposed Her nude Pix Asked Her To Marry Him by Youngpo413: 2:42pm On Aug 04, 2014
Sijo01:

Like seriously

No time for e-fight
Re: Her Bf That Exposed Her nude Pix Asked Her To Marry Him by Youngpo413: 3:09pm On Jun 17, 2015
Mercyu1:
My galfrnd just told me dt her bf who hv exposed her nude pix severally on facebook at any slightest provocation asked her 2 marry him.The guy hav done dt for 3 or 4times now n after each one,he will go crying n begging my galfrnd 2 4giv him n cos d gal is "so weak",she was still dating him 2 avoid him repeatin d act.He also sent his frnds n me too 2 beg on his behalf.For me,he's nt worth loving talkless of marrying.wat do u think?
what I think is you should try and me a link to download the nakkked pictures,so as to know how cute her pusy is and how BIG her asss.
Re: Her Bf That Exposed Her nude Pix Asked Her To Marry Him by Youngpo413: 3:23pm On Jun 17, 2015
Adaeze003:

Lawd have mercy!! I know luv can be weird but let this love not take her to an early grave o. Talk to your friend missy, she should run for her life!
That's why its good to be rich,one you are ,you can treat any naija lady the way you like and they will still stick around because of the cash,so she won't run for her life,that's the last thing on her mind.
Re: Her Bf That Exposed Her nude Pix Asked Her To Marry Him by Youngpo413: 3:25pm On Jun 17, 2015
Op all this happened to you yet you still give a thought about that sick pervert.
I will advice you contact me for a professional counselling to annihilate him from your emotional consciousness otherwise you will remain a banana in his orchard
you have said my mind..
Re: Her Bf That Exposed Her nude Pix Asked Her To Marry Him by Youngpo413: 3:29pm On Jun 17, 2015
Why wld u let a guy who is not ur husband enter the bathroom wen u are bathing?
Mumu,but you can fuckkk a man who is not your husband even without condom...you b!tch.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What Excess Conji Can Do (pic) / “no Sex Till After Marriage, My Body Is Temple Of The Holy Spirit — Slay Queen / Will U Miss Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.