Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,110 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Sister Accidently Shoots Brother Dead While Posing With Gun For Facebook Photo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sister Accidently Shoots Brother Dead While Posing With Gun For Facebook Photo (37546 Views)

Vigilante Shoots Self Dead While Scaring Away Thieves (Pictured) / Ogun Police Arrest Touts With Gun,fake Police Warrant Card On Highway In Otta / Kidnapper Shot Dead While Picking N3m Ransom (graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sister Accidently Shoots Brother Dead While Posing With Gun For Facebook Photo by Azuist(m): 8:14pm On Jan 03, 2013
Sometin tells me dat d victim was supposd 2 shoot d photo but d sis ended up doin d shootin, poor him, RIP Bro.
Re: Sister Accidently Shoots Brother Dead While Posing With Gun For Facebook Photo by Hardfact: 8:15pm On Jan 03, 2013
Stegomiah: it is d work of d Devil

Mean she was handwork of devil?
Re: Sister Accidently Shoots Brother Dead While Posing With Gun For Facebook Photo by Basho311: 8:17pm On Jan 03, 2013
that one na really newyear gift
Re: Sister Accidently Shoots Brother Dead While Posing With Gun For Facebook Photo by dangiwa09(m): 8:18pm On Jan 03, 2013
Good Riddance to Bad Rubish! Theory of 'Natural Selection' in full-force. The stupid sister exits the stupid brother, and the cops about to take care of the stupid sister, God is Wonderful!
Re: Sister Accidently Shoots Brother Dead While Posing With Gun For Facebook Photo by Rooneyboy(m): 8:20pm On Jan 03, 2013
Are we expected to cry for these mad people
Re: Sister Accidently Shoots Brother Dead While Posing With Gun For Facebook Photo by Rooneyboy(m): 8:22pm On Jan 03, 2013
Are we expected to cry for these mad people
Re: Sister Accidently Shoots Brother Dead While Posing With Gun For Facebook Photo by SlyIg(f): 8:25pm On Jan 03, 2013
WinnieDPooh: So sad....*Off topic* Thanks Seun for helping me change my NL username. Happy New Year
Did you actually apply for the change of your moniker? Pls how did you go abt it? Thanks.
Re: Sister Accidently Shoots Brother Dead While Posing With Gun For Facebook Photo by hightechIT: 8:26pm On Jan 03, 2013
Wetin person no go hear... #the pains alone is enough punishment for her#
Re: Sister Accidently Shoots Brother Dead While Posing With Gun For Facebook Photo by ujukala: 8:28pm On Jan 03, 2013
Unfortunate!
Re: Sister Accidently Shoots Brother Dead While Posing With Gun For Facebook Photo by NEROSKY(m): 8:30pm On Jan 03, 2013
em 4 die 2times..rawbish!
Re: Sister Accidently Shoots Brother Dead While Posing With Gun For Facebook Photo by shyna501: 8:36pm On Jan 03, 2013
Nawa ooo! Wetin go happen 2d girl nau?
Re: Sister Accidently Shoots Brother Dead While Posing With Gun For Facebook Photo by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 03, 2013
i dont blame them... when them don think of stuff like GEJ,Boko Haram, House of Senate/Rep and Labaran Maku. stupid people.... when did Gun become flower that u need to snap with
Re: Sister Accidently Shoots Brother Dead While Posing With Gun For Facebook Photo by gratiaeo(m): 8:45pm On Jan 03, 2013
House pls what's the best package to migrate in Airtel
Re: Sister Accidently Shoots Brother Dead While Posing With Gun For Facebook Photo by tevinsolt: 8:45pm On Jan 03, 2013
ignis: I have said this before, and will keep on emphasizing it.
'The black are more sensible and intelligent than the white'.

do they look white to you?......they are Latinos from Latin America smh
Re: Sister Accidently Shoots Brother Dead While Posing With Gun For Facebook Photo by sundaybam(m): 8:54pm On Jan 03, 2013
All on the name of facebook.
Re: Sister Accidently Shoots Brother Dead While Posing With Gun For Facebook Photo by gbadexy(m): 8:59pm On Jan 03, 2013
Definitely gang members!
Alcohol and gun is a bad combination though.
Re: Sister Accidently Shoots Brother Dead While Posing With Gun For Facebook Photo by Moukafoam(f): 9:01pm On Jan 03, 2013
Posing with a gun for facebook photo?! Na wah o shocked
Re: Sister Accidently Shoots Brother Dead While Posing With Gun For Facebook Photo by Moukafoam(f): 9:04pm On Jan 03, 2013
tevinsolt:

do they look white to you?......they are Latinos from Latin America smh

They are all the same because when they see black, they throw banana at them undecided

1 Like

Re: Sister Accidently Shoots Brother Dead While Posing With Gun For Facebook Photo by vanstanzy(m): 9:05pm On Jan 03, 2013
2 shots to the head...yeah that niggaz dead! grin grin grin grin grin Firearms are not meant for everyone. Una see wetin drink do. Drink Responsibly!
Re: Sister Accidently Shoots Brother Dead While Posing With Gun For Facebook Photo by doofanc: 9:09pm On Jan 03, 2013
Facebook must be sued!
Re: Sister Accidently Shoots Brother Dead While Posing With Gun For Facebook Photo by Ammyng(f): 9:09pm On Jan 03, 2013
I've said this on facebook and I'm saying it again here. I have no sympathy or whatsoever for neither of them. Not even to their parents. Gangster my ass. Only morons play with loaded gun
Re: Sister Accidently Shoots Brother Dead While Posing With Gun For Facebook Photo by Enenu1(f): 9:10pm On Jan 03, 2013
19yrs ke! She looks 29 IMO sha
Re: Sister Accidently Shoots Brother Dead While Posing With Gun For Facebook Photo by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 03, 2013
Snapshot!grin
Re: Sister Accidently Shoots Brother Dead While Posing With Gun For Facebook Photo by phoneport(m): 9:12pm On Jan 03, 2013
Somebody give me grenade on Facebook
Re: Sister Accidently Shoots Brother Dead While Posing With Gun For Facebook Photo by moresignal(f): 9:15pm On Jan 03, 2013
R I P
Re: Sister Accidently Shoots Brother Dead While Posing With Gun For Facebook Photo by landinfo: 9:17pm On Jan 03, 2013
Itz a fiti
Re: Sister Accidently Shoots Brother Dead While Posing With Gun For Facebook Photo by Coldfaya(m): 9:21pm On Jan 03, 2013
FB wahalla. DP wahalla. Firearms possession ish. Dying things. Tru true devil dey sleep. Dem go wake am.
Re: Sister Accidently Shoots Brother Dead While Posing With Gun For Facebook Photo by landinfo: 9:25pm On Jan 03, 2013
ignis: I have said this before, and will keep on emphasizing it.
'The black are more sensible and intelligent than the white'.
& the same WHITEZ kip producin wat u use includin ur fone,laptop, & even the brain behind (fbk,twitta,myspace,etc) nairaland u BROWSE ON

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

US Jails Nigerian Man For $1m Wire Fraud (Photo) / Lagos Residents Scramble To Pick Stolen Money: Video / Woman Baths Step-son With Hot Water, Victim Machetes Son In Reprisal (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.