Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,141 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Sister Accidently Shoots Brother Dead While Posing With Gun For Facebook Photo - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sister Accidently Shoots Brother Dead While Posing With Gun For Facebook Photo (37548 Views)

Vigilante Shoots Self Dead While Scaring Away Thieves (Pictured) / Ogun Police Arrest Touts With Gun,fake Police Warrant Card On Highway In Otta / Kidnapper Shot Dead While Picking N3m Ransom (graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sister Accidently Shoots Brother Dead While Posing With Gun For Facebook Photo by Blyss: 1:58am On Jan 04, 2013
Rooneyboy: one of the many madness of the white man .

They're Chicano/Latino, not white.
Re: Sister Accidently Shoots Brother Dead While Posing With Gun For Facebook Photo by jspac(m): 2:12am On Jan 04, 2013
FAMOUS for getting shot in the head.
camRIP gangsta boi.
Re: Sister Accidently Shoots Brother Dead While Posing With Gun For Facebook Photo by UyiIredia(m): 2:59am On Jan 04, 2013
Moral lesson: Don't play with guns and check to make surte they're empty.
Re: Sister Accidently Shoots Brother Dead While Posing With Gun For Facebook Photo by sfx9ja(m): 4:03am On Jan 04, 2013
WinnieDPooh: So sad....*Off topic* Thanks Seun for helping me change my NL username. Happy New Year
Like 2 know ya. cool
WinnieDPooh: So sad....*Off topic* Thanks Seun for helping me change my NL username. Happy New Year
Like 2 know ya.
Re: Sister Accidently Shoots Brother Dead While Posing With Gun For Facebook Photo by Nobody: 4:19am On Jan 04, 2013
Oh please. I dont pity these fools. Normal gun owners dont pose for stupid photos with their guns.

Certified dumbass.

1 Like

Re: Sister Accidently Shoots Brother Dead While Posing With Gun For Facebook Photo by autchman144(m): 4:21am On Jan 04, 2013
D guy was already prepared for death, look @ his shirt
Re: Sister Accidently Shoots Brother Dead While Posing With Gun For Facebook Photo by 5much(m): 5:15am On Jan 04, 2013
Those dat live by d gun, wl certainly die by it.
Re: Sister Accidently Shoots Brother Dead While Posing With Gun For Facebook Photo by Euroclydon(m): 6:25am On Jan 04, 2013
Facebook don dey suck blood wit style o!
Re: Sister Accidently Shoots Brother Dead While Posing With Gun For Facebook Photo by Olodo1: 7:07am On Jan 04, 2013
pitoski: A 19-year-old woman(Savannah Ramirez) accidentally shot dead her brother while posing with a gun for Facebook photos on New Year’s Eve.
Manuel Ortiz died instantly after being shot in the head at about 6am on Monday morning.

Family and friends wept as his body was carried from his apartment in Phoenix, Arizona, where the shooting took place.
Police said 22-year-old Ortiz and his sister Savannah Ramirez arrived back at the home they shared on New Year’s Eve after spending the night drinking.

They were with two other people when someone in the group pulled out the handgun to take photos with it.
As the 19-year-old posed and played around with the weapon it went off striking Ortiz in the head, according to ABC15.
He was pronounced dead at the scene.

It is not known if the group knew the handgun was loaded.
Police say she has been questioned and released pending further investigation in the case.

Phoenix Police Sgt Steve Martos said the victim’s sister would likely be charged with manslaughter if tests conclude she had alcohol in her system.
‘Every New Year’s Eve, this particular sister is going to be thinking about this for the rest of her life on how…drinking overnight, playing with a gun and now shoots and kills her brother,’ said Phoenix Police Sgt Steve Martos.

Friends said the shooting was a terrible accident.

One friend who wanted to remain anonymous said she wanted to remember Ortiz as a ‘kind, funny guy he was’.
‘He was a very close friend to everybody. He was just always there and it’s sad because one second he’s here and the other he’s not.’
‘Every time he saw somebody sad or down he would be right there making jokes so you could be happy. Even if he was just having a hard time he was always there for someone,’ said the friend.

Authorities are looking into who owns the gun.
On both Manuel and his sister’s Facebook pages there are numerous shots of them posing with guns and making gang symbols.

See Picture of the girl and her brother below:

Read More: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2256161/Sister-19-accidentally-shoots-brother-head-posing-gun-Facebook-picture.html#ixzz2GtQ072yG
http://www.gistnaija.com/2013/01/a-19-year-old-girl-accidentally-shoots.html

how he take affect me?
Re: Sister Accidently Shoots Brother Dead While Posing With Gun For Facebook Photo by Oyab(m): 7:16am On Jan 04, 2013
May his soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Sister Accidently Shoots Brother Dead While Posing With Gun For Facebook Photo by Revolva(m): 7:44am On Jan 04, 2013
Sai good for them stewpid american kids...
Re: Sister Accidently Shoots Brother Dead While Posing With Gun For Facebook Photo by Davidogar(m): 7:45am On Jan 04, 2013
djeezy: You see what British Cnn presenter Pierce Morgan was talking about? Only for those stupi.d Americans who want to own private weapons to petition him seeking for his deportation. What was she doing with a gun? To show off or what? Mtchew.
. To blow out dey moda fuckin pet.
Re: Sister Accidently Shoots Brother Dead While Posing With Gun For Facebook Photo by HARDDON: 7:47am On Jan 04, 2013
Oh dear
Re: Sister Accidently Shoots Brother Dead While Posing With Gun For Facebook Photo by ony073: 7:51am On Jan 04, 2013
Dedicate dis rascal flatt song to them"it's not supposed to go like that",RIP
Re: Sister Accidently Shoots Brother Dead While Posing With Gun For Facebook Photo by masterpiecer(m): 7:55am On Jan 04, 2013

funny enuff i still remember ur previous handle, stil wondering how u came up with such handle sha
Re: Sister Accidently Shoots Brother Dead While Posing With Gun For Facebook Photo by free2ryhme: 7:57am On Jan 04, 2013
ignis: I have said this before, and will keep on emphasizing it.
'The black are more sensible and intelligent than the white'.

With this sensibility and intelligence what did the black man ever invented ?

419 and corruption!
Re: Sister Accidently Shoots Brother Dead While Posing With Gun For Facebook Photo by bunmconig(m): 8:07am On Jan 04, 2013
*too much of Arnold films*she was expecting him to dulge the bullet
Re: Sister Accidently Shoots Brother Dead While Posing With Gun For Facebook Photo by phayvoursky(m): 8:37am On Jan 04, 2013
iamswizz: I think i'v watched that movie... It seems the gal commited suicide at last
Yea true talk. Return of the facebook gunshot.

Posing with a gun? U de model for gun manufacturin company

1 Like

Re: Sister Accidently Shoots Brother Dead While Posing With Gun For Facebook Photo by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 04, 2013
These "Oyinbo" people ehen! undecided
Re: Sister Accidently Shoots Brother Dead While Posing With Gun For Facebook Photo by omoodeogere(m): 10:18am On Jan 04, 2013
sorry oo aye oriro kokanye
Re: Sister Accidently Shoots Brother Dead While Posing With Gun For Facebook Photo by foluks24(f): 11:14am On Jan 04, 2013
i also wana change my username too
Re: Sister Accidently Shoots Brother Dead While Posing With Gun For Facebook Photo by COOLDUN: 11:24am On Jan 04, 2013
Who told them that gun knows its owner? in his next world he will know that you can never play with gun, whether it is a toy gun or original gun. I believe that the good government of the western people contributes a lot to their foolishness. If they were in one of the Nigeria dark cities without food or drinks on that new year eve, they wouldn't have known where they kept their gun. Meanwhile Rest In Peace Mr Rambo.
Re: Sister Accidently Shoots Brother Dead While Posing With Gun For Facebook Photo by south4sure(m): 11:47am On Jan 04, 2013
Lwkmd. See wetin person dy do! Why on earth should someone be posing with a gun?
Re: Sister Accidently Shoots Brother Dead While Posing With Gun For Facebook Photo by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 04, 2013
;DI TAUGHT HE WAS KILLED BY THE CAMERA SHOTSI TAUGHT HE WAS KILLED BY THE CAMERA SHOTSI TAUGHT HE WAS KILLED BY THE CAMERA SHOTS

Re: Sister Accidently Shoots Brother Dead While Posing With Gun For Facebook Photo by Tendakiss: 2:20pm On Jan 04, 2013
eyaah! itz a pity...
Re: Sister Accidently Shoots Brother Dead While Posing With Gun For Facebook Photo by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 04, 2013
elvis07: hw did u do d username change stuff bcus I wanna do same
Send a PM to Seun.
Re: Sister Accidently Shoots Brother Dead While Posing With Gun For Facebook Photo by Yahnur(m): 12:48am On Jan 05, 2013
Sorry
Re: Sister Accidently Shoots Brother Dead While Posing With Gun For Facebook Photo by vybe: 4:11pm On May 28, 2013
that nice next time she should set time boom and lay on it wit the boyfriend or husband,then post the fresh on face book.idiot i knw she did it on purpost.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Residents Scramble To Pick Stolen Money: Video / Woman Baths Step-son With Hot Water, Victim Machetes Son In Reprisal (pic) / Baba Magit Mallo Shillim Village Head Who Refused To Run From Fulani Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.