Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,126 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Sister Accidently Shoots Brother Dead While Posing With Gun For Facebook Photo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sister Accidently Shoots Brother Dead While Posing With Gun For Facebook Photo (37547 Views)

Vigilante Shoots Self Dead While Scaring Away Thieves (Pictured) / Ogun Police Arrest Touts With Gun,fake Police Warrant Card On Highway In Otta / Kidnapper Shot Dead While Picking N3m Ransom (graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sister Accidently Shoots Brother Dead While Posing With Gun For Facebook Photo by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 03, 2013
careytommy:
shocked shocked shocked
so after all the storytelling, this is actually feasible and seun has consistently refused to change mine?
angry angry angry

I tire o. I sent him an email donkey years ago to change mine for me yet nothing. Abi na only feminine usernames him dey gree change?
I dey vex. angry angry angry
Re: Sister Accidently Shoots Brother Dead While Posing With Gun For Facebook Photo by safarigirl(f): 9:30pm On Jan 03, 2013
pDude: Serves them right. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Use and misuse of social network media.

Mexican gang members definitely. The gang symbol they are flashing is that of Mara Salvatrucha (MS-13) latino gang.

One less gang member to worry about tongue
How you take know?

Some kinda Mafia-obsessed dude?
Re: Sister Accidently Shoots Brother Dead While Posing With Gun For Facebook Photo by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 03, 2013
Rooneyboy: one of the many madness of the white man .

How so? These folks are no white; they are non-white Latinos.
Re: Sister Accidently Shoots Brother Dead While Posing With Gun For Facebook Photo by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 03, 2013
So pathetic, dats one of d things dat happen when dangerous weapons re used as toys. Anyway, may his soul rest in peace. Aluta continua
Re: Sister Accidently Shoots Brother Dead While Posing With Gun For Facebook Photo by Damseluc(f): 9:44pm On Jan 03, 2013
tevinsolt:

do they look white to you?......they are Latinos from Latin America smh

whatever!!!!
Re: Sister Accidently Shoots Brother Dead While Posing With Gun For Facebook Photo by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 03, 2013
safarigirl: How you take know?

Some kinda Mafia-obsessed dude?

Nope. I live in San Fernando Valley, California; and I see them everyday with their signs and graffiti.
Re: Sister Accidently Shoots Brother Dead While Posing With Gun For Facebook Photo by neversaynever(m): 9:49pm On Jan 03, 2013
deejay_harry1: sombody lied i got a chopper in the CAR.... rip,,,,, dude

5 letters - YMCMB. :p
Re: Sister Accidently Shoots Brother Dead While Posing With Gun For Facebook Photo by Reference(m): 9:52pm On Jan 03, 2013
Good riddance. They think Piers Morgan is their enemy. Of course guns don't kill people, people kill people. Its their fundamental right.... even to die senselessly.
Re: Sister Accidently Shoots Brother Dead While Posing With Gun For Facebook Photo by bimstik(f): 9:58pm On Jan 03, 2013
So sad things went da way 4 dem . Omashey.
Re: Sister Accidently Shoots Brother Dead While Posing With Gun For Facebook Photo by Shaw007(m): 9:58pm On Jan 03, 2013
Mtcheww. . .pathetic My Black a*ss

awon Ode oponU,fOoLs

u wanna Be coOL on facebOoK??. . .#cLick..Bam!!

Now we cooL!!
Re: Sister Accidently Shoots Brother Dead While Posing With Gun For Facebook Photo by Sike(m): 9:58pm On Jan 03, 2013
Hahahaha... the brother go don hear am for heaven now. sad
Re: Sister Accidently Shoots Brother Dead While Posing With Gun For Facebook Photo by jaxxy(m): 9:59pm On Jan 03, 2013
Who plays wit a loaded gun? Sick people or probably dey emptied d cartridge bt a bullet was already in d chamber. Another1 bites d dust
Re: Sister Accidently Shoots Brother Dead While Posing With Gun For Facebook Photo by Godstimefx: 10:03pm On Jan 03, 2013
Azuist: But did she succeed in takin d pics? if she didnt then she lost both ways.
of wat use wud d pix whose making took her brother's life be?
Re: Sister Accidently Shoots Brother Dead While Posing With Gun For Facebook Photo by mizzyoma(f): 10:05pm On Jan 03, 2013
[quote author=pitoski]A 19-year-old woman(Savannah Ramirez) accidentally shot dead her brother while posing with a gun for Facebook photos on New Year’s Eve.
Manuel Ortiz died instantly after being shot in the head at about 6am on Monday morning.

Family and friends wept as his body was carried from his apartment in Phoenix, Arizona, where the shooting took place.
Police said 22-year-old Ortiz and his sister Savannah Ramirez arrived back at the home they shared on New Year’s Eve after spending the night drinking.

They were with two other people when someone in the group pulled out the handgun to take photos with it.
As the 19-year-old posed and played around with the weapon it went off striking Ortiz in the head, according to ABC15.
He was pronounced dead at the scene.

It is not known if the group knew the handgun was loaded.
Police say she has been questioned and released pending further investigation in the case.

Phoenix Police Sgt Steve Martos said the victim’s sister would likely be charged with manslaughter if tests conclude she had alcohol in her system.
‘Every New Year’s Eve, this particular sister is going to be thinking about this for the rest of her life on how…drinking overnight, playing with a gun and now shoots and kills her brother,’ said Phoenix Police Sgt Steve Martos.

Friends said the shooting was a terrible accident.

One friend who wanted to remain anonymous said she wanted to remember Ortiz as a ‘kind, funny guy he was’.
‘He was a very close friend to everybody. He was just always there and it’s sad because one second he’s here and the other he’s not.’
‘Every time he saw somebody sad or down he would be right there making jokes so you could be happy. Even if he was just having a hard time he was always there for someone,’ said the friend.

Authorities are looking into who owns the gun.
d sis ll neva forgive herself d family shld take.hrt oo. boi RIP
Re: Sister Accidently Shoots Brother Dead While Posing With Gun For Facebook Photo by JoeMosco(m): 10:08pm On Jan 03, 2013
Behold the mishaps of adventure.... may his soul rest in whatever he believed in.
Re: Sister Accidently Shoots Brother Dead While Posing With Gun For Facebook Photo by infohenry(m): 10:10pm On Jan 03, 2013
chymystique: Hmmmmmmm, What Kinda Game and Pose Person Dey Do or Play Wif a Real GUN? . Devil Go Dey Him Own PPL go Dey PinCh HIM lipsrsealed
Is called ororo in mexico. What a pity.
Re: Sister Accidently Shoots Brother Dead While Posing With Gun For Facebook Photo by TableLeg(m): 10:11pm On Jan 03, 2013
Tragic
Re: Sister Accidently Shoots Brother Dead While Posing With Gun For Facebook Photo by GeneralJ(m): 10:21pm On Jan 03, 2013
pDude: Serves them right. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Use and misuse of social network media.

Mexican gang members definitely. The gang symbol they are flashing is that of Mara Salvatrucha (MS-13) latino gang.

One less gang member to worry about tongue
thats not ms13 gang sign, thats west coast
West Coast:[img]http://1.bp..com/_KnR9WH0Big8/TMyyCXb5jAI/AAAAAAAAAGM/m5Hddfggqk8/s1600/WC+Hand.jpg[/img]
Re: Sister Accidently Shoots Brother Dead While Posing With Gun For Facebook Photo by igbo2011(m): 10:28pm On Jan 03, 2013
smh
Re: Sister Accidently Shoots Brother Dead While Posing With Gun For Facebook Photo by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 03, 2013
GeneralJ:
thats not ms13 gang sign, thats west coast
West Coast:[img]http://1.bp..com/_KnR9WH0Big8/TMyyCXb5jAI/AAAAAAAAAGM/m5Hddfggqk8/s1600/WC+Hand.jpg[/img]

I guess these signs also mean West Coast? undecided

Read the story from the main website. They were gang members. I live in Canoga Park, Calif and it has a high number of Latinos so I know what I'm saying. kiss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sqa-kRqLPWg

Re: Sister Accidently Shoots Brother Dead While Posing With Gun For Facebook Photo by elvis07: 10:30pm On Jan 03, 2013
WinnieDPooh: So sad....*Off topic* Thanks Seun for helping me change my NL username. Happy New Year
hw did u do d username change stuff bcus I wanna do same
Re: Sister Accidently Shoots Brother Dead While Posing With Gun For Facebook Photo by PastorOla1: 10:31pm On Jan 03, 2013
Why posing with GUN in the first place, why? R. I. P.
Re: Sister Accidently Shoots Brother Dead While Posing With Gun For Facebook Photo by ojinku(m): 10:41pm On Jan 03, 2013
Must it be a real gun? If u pose with a toy gun on the Facebook, will anybody know it's a toy gun. By the way, that your friend with a gun does he work with FBI or Is he an arm robber? Why must he be perambulating with a gun? Gush, this is an expensive joke!!!These whites, we blacks are becoming more safety conscious than them.NISP
Re: Sister Accidently Shoots Brother Dead While Posing With Gun For Facebook Photo by Symphony007: 10:44pm On Jan 03, 2013
This is what happens when it's easier to buy a gun than packets of buiscuits..what will the NRA say this time?
Re: Sister Accidently Shoots Brother Dead While Posing With Gun For Facebook Photo by lovabouy(m): 10:55pm On Jan 03, 2013
embarassed embarassed embarassed .pls i want to cry 4 dis guy. But no crying rum here. Can u help me wit any?
Re: Sister Accidently Shoots Brother Dead While Posing With Gun For Facebook Photo by simdam500(m): 11:00pm On Jan 03, 2013
Spirit of Error
Re: Sister Accidently Shoots Brother Dead While Posing With Gun For Facebook Photo by Classicalman(m): 11:11pm On Jan 03, 2013
careytommy:
shocked shocked shocked
so after all the storytelling, this is actually feasible and seun has consistently refused to change mine?
angry angry angry
You no be babe na.:p
Re: Sister Accidently Shoots Brother Dead While Posing With Gun For Facebook Photo by neksummi(m): 11:23pm On Jan 03, 2013
So sad indeed.
Re: Sister Accidently Shoots Brother Dead While Posing With Gun For Facebook Photo by ceejayluv(m): 11:28pm On Jan 03, 2013
ignis: I have said this before, and will keep on emphasizing it.
'The black are more sensible and intelligent than the white'.
I'm black but I don't buy that argument...
Re: Sister Accidently Shoots Brother Dead While Posing With Gun For Facebook Photo by akunjohn(m): 11:59pm On Jan 03, 2013
Nonsense.
Re: Sister Accidently Shoots Brother Dead While Posing With Gun For Facebook Photo by EasyNaijacom: 12:30am On Jan 04, 2013
Posing for a photo with a LOADED gun, are you nuts?!! Are your facebook friends going to see the bullets through the photo?? Jail the thick slut.

1 Like

Re: Sister Accidently Shoots Brother Dead While Posing With Gun For Facebook Photo by jackkyy(m): 1:27am On Jan 04, 2013
Rooneyboy: one of the many madness of the white man .

mexicans are not white. olodo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

US Jails Nigerian Man For $1m Wire Fraud (Photo) / Lagos Residents Scramble To Pick Stolen Money: Video / Woman Baths Step-son With Hot Water, Victim Machetes Son In Reprisal (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.