Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,341 members, 7,842,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Why Do Girls Grow So Fast And Old Than Guys? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Grow So Fast And Old Than Guys? (1406 Views)

Why Do Females Garner More Photo Likes Than Guys? / Come, Why Do Girls Have More Likes On Their Photos Than Guys On Nairaland ??? / Why Are Ladies After Marriage More Than Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Grow So Fast And Old Than Guys? by ambrosini593(m): 6:37pm On Jan 03, 2013
You see a girl and a guy of the same age but after sometime the girl simply becomes his big aunty. Because of her size. Why is it like that?
Re: Why Do Girls Grow So Fast And Old Than Guys? by seedord247(m): 6:38pm On Jan 03, 2013
Depends on the type of Epon the girl is taking tongue
Re: Why Do Girls Grow So Fast And Old Than Guys? by larrymoore(m): 6:45pm On Jan 03, 2013
Hormones n Genetic make up.
Re: Why Do Girls Grow So Fast And Old Than Guys? by KINGwax(m): 6:52pm On Jan 03, 2013
seedord247: Depends on the type of Epon the girl is take.... tongue
chai! Maddy
Re: Why Do Girls Grow So Fast And Old Than Guys? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 03, 2013
KINGwax: chai! Maddy
Receiving diks from too many sources make ladies grow older than the men of same age.
Re: Why Do Girls Grow So Fast And Old Than Guys? by JameyMaxwell(m): 8:17pm On Jan 03, 2013
God likez gurlzā€¢
Re: Why Do Girls Grow So Fast And Old Than Guys? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 03, 2013
I thought it was the other way around.
Re: Why Do Girls Grow So Fast And Old Than Guys? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 03, 2013
ogugua88: I thought it was the other way around.
Yeah right.
@OP, the amount of make up is all it takes to age them.
Re: Why Do Girls Grow So Fast And Old Than Guys? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 03, 2013
It is the other way around. Women have always known how to take care of themselves. Big or small, Nigerian women look presentable for the most part. I can't say the same for our men. Some of them dey resemble panla sad
Re: Why Do Girls Grow So Fast And Old Than Guys? by Booty4meTM: 8:56pm On Jan 03, 2013
Why Do Girls Grow So Fast And Old Than Guys

You and Google They Fight?
Re: Why Do Girls Grow So Fast And Old Than Guys? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 03, 2013
ogugua88: It is the other way around. Women have always known how to take care of themselves. Big or small, Nigerian women look presentable for the most part. I can't say the same for our men. Some of them dey resemble panla sad

Aunty, haba na!!! buh it's true sha. 190, cum nd c sumtin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Girls Grow So Fast And Old Than Guys? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 03, 2013
Walahi. Sometimes I see aunties and uncles and wonder how an aunty could have settled for someone so haggard. Then, I see their wedding pictures. The guy was sharp once upon a time lol.

Na my personal observation sha. I'm sure there are some men who look good or even better today than before, just that I've rarely seen them, if ever.
Re: Why Do Girls Grow So Fast And Old Than Guys? by tpia5: 9:12pm On Jan 03, 2013
Hormones, genes, etc.

Also, men tend to look younger because they dont have to dolly up like women do, not so much extensions, makeup, etc.

They dont do everything together like women ie for example, men who do their hair, still wont need makeup, and vice versa. Whereas women, will do everything together and at once- combine the hair extensions, use makeup ( lots of it), take care of kids, look for husband where applicable, wear high heels, etc etc.

Not saying these are bad, but explaining why it could contribute to faster aging.
Re: Why Do Girls Grow So Fast And Old Than Guys? by tpia5: 9:17pm On Jan 03, 2013
I was thinking about this the other day, and those were my conclusions.

Most males dont have the hair burden of the women, meaning they keep it low and this reduces their stress.
Re: Why Do Girls Grow So Fast And Old Than Guys? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 04, 2013
fresh_dude: Yeah right.
@OP, the amount of make up is all it takes to age them.
Falls from pepper tree.
Re: Why Do Girls Grow So Fast And Old Than Guys? by ektbear: 6:35am On Jan 05, 2013
tpia@:
Hormones, genes, etc.

Also, men tend to look younger because they dont have to dolly up like women do, not so much extensions, makeup, etc.

They dont do everything together like women ie for example, men who do their hair, still wont need makeup, and vice versa. Whereas women, will do everything together and at once- combine the hair extensions, use makeup ( lots of it), take care of kids, look for husband where applicable, wear high heels, etc etc.

Not saying these are bad, but explaining why it could contribute to faster aging.

This seems pretty accurate.
Re: Why Do Girls Grow So Fast And Old Than Guys? by Trottle: 7:49am On Jan 05, 2013
ogugua88: Walahi. Sometimes I see aunties and uncles and wonder how an aunty could have settled for someone so haggard. Then, I see their wedding pictures. The guy was sharp once upon a time lol.

Na my personal observation sha. I'm sure there are some men who look good or even better today than before, just that I've rarely seen them, if ever.

see pot calling the kettle black. undecided
Re: Why Do Girls Grow So Fast And Old Than Guys? by Nobody: 8:35am On Jan 05, 2013
i really tink,It is only in Africa,especially Nigeria women get older dan men,wat else c undecided undecided undecidedould make one look older dan a stressful country filled with stressful men?! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

My Finance Became Handicapped.should I Still Marry Her??? / I Knw My Guy GF Frm Second Skul. Should I Confess? / 71% Of Men Still Love Their Wives After They Cheated On Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.