Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,436 members, 7,830,200 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

I Knw My Guy GF Frm Second Skul. Should I Confess? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Knw My Guy GF Frm Second Skul. Should I Confess? (1405 Views)

I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. / I Slept Wth My Gf's Bossom Friend! Should I Confess To My Bae / I Cheated On My Husband, I Feel Guilty; Can I Confess To Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Knw My Guy GF Frm Second Skul. Should I Confess? by xyoung: 4:51pm On Feb 05, 2013
Just discovered my best friend in the university happens to fall in love with my secondary skul classmate
This girl I know in secondary is a chronic maniser and slept with almost all the guys in my ss3 class excluding me
Now My guy is asking me what I think about this girl
Should I talk or keep quiet??
And incase of any future relationship failure, hope I won't be held responsible
Re: I Knw My Guy GF Frm Second Skul. Should I Confess? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 05, 2013
This boy again?
Na wa oh
undecided
Re: I Knw My Guy GF Frm Second Skul. Should I Confess? by baibijayyahoo(f): 6:35pm On Feb 05, 2013
guy u self no b good prson, u for no de ask ds kin qst
Re: I Knw My Guy GF Frm Second Skul. Should I Confess? by baibijayyahoo(f): 6:40pm On Feb 05, 2013
AmBeautiful: This boy again?
Na wa oh
undecided
tot xo too
Re: I Knw My Guy GF Frm Second Skul. Should I Confess? by xyoung: 8:17pm On Feb 05, 2013
baibijay@yahoo.:
guy u self no b good prson, u for no de ask ds kin qst
If I know d correct moral answer, I wouldn't be asking the question
Re: I Knw My Guy GF Frm Second Skul. Should I Confess? by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:24pm On Feb 05, 2013
Tell ur bestfriend the truth and everything u know about the gal BTW what are u guys bestfriends for, if u cannot save him 4rm an impending doom
Re: I Knw My Guy GF Frm Second Skul. Should I Confess? by KINGwax(m): 8:26pm On Feb 05, 2013
Guy, u better talk. If na ur brother nko?
Re: I Knw My Guy GF Frm Second Skul. Should I Confess? by heed101(m): 3:15am On Feb 06, 2013
Slept with all the guys excluding you? I smell fowl. I guess everybody has history and she might have changed.

1 Like

Re: I Knw My Guy GF Frm Second Skul. Should I Confess? by baby124: 3:20am On Feb 06, 2013
You sure you are not a story teller, bad belle and rumor monger? What if she was a virgin when she left secondary school and all you heard were lies. Small boys of secondary school claim anything while sucking their mama bre*ast. If you are not sure, and it is all lies. Omo, you have entered one chance with your friend be that.

1 Like

Re: I Knw My Guy GF Frm Second Skul. Should I Confess? by Mynd44: 5:18am On Feb 06, 2013
The only way you can be sure that those things happened is if she slept with you in secondary school. The rest are what they are rumours. We all know well the tales that come out of school especially when guys wanna massage their egos

3 Likes

Re: I Knw My Guy GF Frm Second Skul. Should I Confess? by rodeo0070(m): 7:45am On Feb 06, 2013
"Excluding you"
Ok na...
Re: I Knw My Guy GF Frm Second Skul. Should I Confess? by WackyJ1(m): 8:58am On Feb 06, 2013
If i Had you as a best friend i would want you to tell me that's what bestfriends are for.
Or it's better that i never find out you were in secondary school with this girl if anything ever happens in the relationship (relating to this info e.g she cheats)..
As per the rumours that the girl slept with almost everyone, as they say, there is an iota of truth in every rumour and it's likely that in a class of say 50, she slept with 4 boys (and maybe just did other minor stuffs with 2 more) for the rumour to start. It's only a fool that would dismiss the rumour like that without thinking whether it was true or not.

In a relationship it's always good to know the past so that you can know future tendencies or temptations if the person has claimed to change... Your guy has called on you to give an opinion, you should then ask yourself this question "If you were in his shoes and he in yours would you want him to tell you? Would you want to him to let you invest your emotions in someone who was potentially dangerous?" An honest answer to this question would help you decide
Re: I Knw My Guy GF Frm Second Skul. Should I Confess? by born2boink(m): 9:47am On Feb 06, 2013
You can't stop anyone from marrying, only God or the person himself. You may talks about it and discover they lovee each other much more and attention will turn to you as a bad gbeborun, the best is let them be and mind your business. If you have no job, go to vacancy section, Seun Osewa is working like fashola, just that he refuses to help sexuality section. Good Day
Re: I Knw My Guy GF Frm Second Skul. Should I Confess? by ITbomb(m): 10:47am On Feb 06, 2013
Excluding you, so u dey vex and u wan do revenge mission.
Abeg free the girl and ur guy joor. Old things ve pass away.
Remember when we go touch girl yansh for corner come tell everybody say we don do am, dey claim big boi , then encourage another to go, whether he do or not he go come back come tell us say he don do to save face.
Re: I Knw My Guy GF Frm Second Skul. Should I Confess? by Aafulenu(f): 3:21pm On Feb 06, 2013
OP, did the girl refuse to sleep with u? eyaa no dey carry am for mind again, let bygone be bygone. no vex again kiss kiss

(1) (Reply)

Are Igbo Women The Most Tribe That Respects Marriage Vows And Ethics? / Would You Support Ur Spouse Or Girl Friend To Do Boobs Or Butt Implant / Why Marriages Fail And Scare People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.