Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,725 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Major Projects Under Construction In Nigeria (pics) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Major Projects Under Construction In Nigeria (pics) (77720 Views)

Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) / Pictures Of Ongoing Night Construction In Aba And Other Road Projects / S’south Got Lion’s Share Of PTF Projects Under Buhari - Figures Don't Lie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Major Projects Under Construction In Nigeria (pics) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 05, 2013
ouagadougou: The trains in the photos look like something from colonial times. shocked

I think the priority is getting the lines up and running first, moving people and goods, after which we can look at upgrading the trains. To be frank, the power generation issue has to be reasonably ironed out before we can think of serious upgrades to the trains. Modern systems rely on credible electricity supply. There's clear evidence of progress in the power sector though, so it's a question of time.

Main thing is so long as we maintain civilian democratic rule in this country, there's no going back. The country will keep moving forward. The problem we've had is the decades of military rule of the past. When you have govts in power that are not accountable to the public, but simply there through the barrel of the gun, you can't expect much progress. Having said that, the military did build some infrastructure though, such as in Lagos (Third mainland bridge, National Theatre, Tafawa Balewa Square etc), the interstate expressways, universities and federal govt colleges, some rural dev (IBB), and Abuja. But a civilian democracy would have done a lot more in that period.
Re: Major Projects Under Construction In Nigeria (pics) by olaojo: 10:18pm On Jan 05, 2013
God help us.
Re: Major Projects Under Construction In Nigeria (pics) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 05, 2013
faithin9ja: [b]

Because the sons and daughters of those people in the village are already getting jobs in Palms in Lekki, Ikeja Mall, Enugu Mall and other so-called elite only projects. Just like the immigrants who work in Wal Mart, etc

My brother, you get the impression that some people here think that helping the poor masses means going to their homes to physically shower them with food and money. They will shout ''create employment opportunities!!'' What exactly do they think those employment opportunities are, if not these facilities where people can walk into and start/build careers?? You build a mall. They criticise it, saying only the rich shop there. Forgetting that the mall employs directly and indirectly thousands of working class people.
Re: Major Projects Under Construction In Nigeria (pics) by Rossikk(m): 8:35pm On Feb 07, 2013
God2man: @Rossike, Great pics. God bless you for taking your time to post.

God2man.

You're welcome Bro..
Re: Major Projects Under Construction In Nigeria (pics) by outrage: 8:51am On Feb 09, 2013
@op

Re: Major Projects Under Construction In Nigeria (pics) by outrage: 8:53am On Feb 09, 2013
How much they pay you to come deceive people?
Re: Major Projects Under Construction In Nigeria (pics) by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 09, 2013
only believe the lagos and abuja projects.. the rest na wash lipsrsealed
Re: Major Projects Under Construction In Nigeria (pics) by Rossikk(m): 8:03am On Sep 05, 2013
Hmmm.... This thread needs updating..
Re: Major Projects Under Construction In Nigeria (pics) by OreMI22: 11:53pm On Sep 27, 2014
Nigeria is surely getting better.
Re: Major Projects Under Construction In Nigeria (pics) by itstpia99: 4:01pm On Mar 07, 2015
only believe the lagos and abuja projects.. the rest na wash lipsrsealed

how so?
Re: Major Projects Under Construction In Nigeria (pics) by itstpia99: 4:01pm On Mar 07, 2015
Rossikk:
Hmmm.... This thread needs updating..

true
Re: Major Projects Under Construction In Nigeria (pics) by Horus(m): 8:18pm On Jun 13, 2015

Left to Right (Cultural Centre 50 Metres, Millennium Tower 170 Metres & the National Library)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Major Projects Under Construction In Nigeria (pics) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 13, 2015
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry cry cry
Re: Major Projects Under Construction In Nigeria (pics) by DiroiD(m): 3:10pm On Nov 18, 2015
Need a qualified and trustworthy engineer to manage your construction either road, building and any kind of drainage system in any environmental condition ... Pls email me at abiridiran01@gmail.com or call 07057255428
Re: Major Projects Under Construction In Nigeria (pics) by bryan1991: 1:48pm On Apr 24, 2016
my Lagos city my pride. i never thought lagos city would even become as beautiful as this

Re: Major Projects Under Construction In Nigeria (pics) by bryan1991: 1:56pm On Apr 24, 2016
abuja schould invest more on commencial houses not just building an expensive residential houses everywhere. but still i`m also prose of abuja.

Re: Major Projects Under Construction In Nigeria (pics) by omo4dollars: 5:42am On Jun 02, 2016
Dear Nairalanders,

I - my Group and our Humanitarian Lender USA are "" ONLY "" involved in the financing of large construction projects that ... "Aid the People."

So to this end we will 100% finance:

ALL Schools for Education, ALL Housing for the under-served, and - ALL Healthcare for hospitals / clinics.

Advise if you have a ""Project Ex Summary"" for these types of large new construction projects greater then Euros 135 Million and USD greater then $150 Million.

No Front Fees and No Front Retainer demanded nor accepted for any purpose whatsoever.

REQUIREMENTS:

*Send your ''Project Executive Summary'' to: foreigntrader365@gmail.com +2348061507051, for consideration.
*Project must be greater than $150 Million and for projects requiring New Construction of up to Five Full Years.
*Projects must be a new a new construction projects in Healthcare-Hospitals/Clinics, Housing-Real Estate Development, & Education-Schools

Warm Regards.
OGBOE OMORODION.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

General Ironsi And Lt Colonel Fajuyi The Day Before They Were Killed (Photo) / EndSARS Protesters Raise Funds To Buy A Protester Prosthetic Leg (photo). / 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.