Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,929 members, 7,810,582 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

Five New Cars To Buy In 2013 - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Five New Cars To Buy In 2013 (23327 Views)

Top 20 Used Cars To Avoid / New Year Gift From Govt : Tokunbo Cars To Cost More From January 1 / New Cars Coming To Thrill You In 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five New Cars To Buy In 2013 by Fhemmmy: 3:31pm On Jan 04, 2013
Brand_new:
Sure we can afford them but fast cars ain't too good for our roads.

Most people dont look at that, they just buy and when something goes wrong, they blame their papa's second wife . . . Lol tongue
Re: Five New Cars To Buy In 2013 by alfredo4u(m): 3:32pm On Jan 04, 2013
U 4got to mention KEKE NAPEP becos soon bikes go disapear from streets. KKG55GARRI Model best in Nija roads

1 Like

Re: Five New Cars To Buy In 2013 by azpeculiar: 3:35pm On Jan 04, 2013
The CL A45 AMG is it. If that baby is priced at just under $40,000, that has to be steal.
Re: Five New Cars To Buy In 2013 by Charles1234: 3:35pm On Jan 04, 2013
Brand_new:
Sure we can afford them but fast cars ain't too good for our roads.
You are funny! Must you drive the car fast,if you don't want to speed or be fast then the car will not go fast.think before you write something Mumu for 2013
Re: Five New Cars To Buy In 2013 by kachic2: 3:40pm On Jan 04, 2013
Are these cars to b used i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ nigerian roads...wahala D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥♈ o.
Re: Five New Cars To Buy In 2013 by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 04, 2013
Sisi_Kill: I can't believe I am gonna say this but the MERCEDES is the best of the lot.

BMW decided to go with the Konk look normally reserved for the for the Merc. angry angry

Lamborghini - Anyone who buys that should be flogged, it looks a damn mess....too many things going on there. undecided

Bentley - You'd better be an old old. . .really really old white man in throes of a midlife crisis to be caught dead in that.

Audi - Hate it just because. Never being a big fan of Audi...it just doesn't get the juices going. lipsrsealed

i love that merscedes. but sis, it's like you havent seen a life bentley... big size not the toy version.... that is the end of car making(king of the roads).

i was in calabar last Christmas and attended the Christmas carol on 24th night and when we(me and friends) were about parking beside the entrance to Esuene stadium, police said no one must park there. okay, we reparked. to my greatest surprise, a bentley continental GT full sedan arrived trailed by a Range Rover SUV. they parked on the particular spot no one should park and entered the stadium. i shouted at the policemen reminding them that no one should park there, all of them ignored me.

that is the power of a BENTLEY...
Re: Five New Cars To Buy In 2013 by Tbillz(m): 3:49pm On Jan 04, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]buggati veriyon nko?
Re: Five New Cars To Buy In 2013 by YuzedoII: 4:21pm On Jan 04, 2013
Seun is giving one of those cars to one lucky Nairalander to reward our loyalty... lipsrsealed
Re: Five New Cars To Buy In 2013 by Nightshift(m): 4:30pm On Jan 04, 2013
The Münchener (BMW) is my favourite any day . Driving one is sometimes better than orgasm ! It's also kicking their butt in North American market (up 39% last month ). Never a boring moment in a Münchener !!
Re: Five New Cars To Buy In 2013 by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 04, 2013
Charles1234:
You are funny! Must you drive the car fast,if you don't want to speed or be fast then the car will not go fast.think before you write something Mumu for 2013
You just exposed your ignorance. You obviously haven't seen one of those cars drive and you jump at the slightest opportunity to haul an insult at someone. Do you know what it means when they say a car can reach 80mph in 6 second. How on earth is such a car drive slow? BUSHMAN
Re: Five New Cars To Buy In 2013 by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 04, 2013
Charles1234:
You just exposed your ignorance. You obviously haven't seen one of those cars drive and you jump at the slightest opportunity to haul an insult at someone. Do you know what it means when they say a car can reach 80mph in 6 secs. How on earth will such a car drive slow? BUSHMAN
Re: Five New Cars To Buy In 2013 by timpaker(m): 4:43pm On Jan 04, 2013
Fhemmmy: I am sure this will be on Nigerian roads soon . . . If not there yet!

the benz CLA45 AMG is no new ride in Abuja... Infact, the Range Rover SUV is gradually fazing out (speaking from what i see in my hood here in Gwarimpa). It has been observed that the Benz CLA45 AMG is what most politicians and mega CEOs prefer to ride in these days.
Re: Five New Cars To Buy In 2013 by Fhemmmy: 4:53pm On Jan 04, 2013
timpaker:

the benz CLA45 AMG is no new ride in Abuja... Infact, the Range Rover SUV is gradually fazing out (speaking from what i see in my hood here in Gwarimpa). It has been observed that the Benz CLA45 AMG is what most politicians and mega CEOs prefer to ride in these days.

I am not surprised!
Re: Five New Cars To Buy In 2013 by Charles1234: 5:23pm On Jan 04, 2013
Brand_new:
You just exposed your ignorance. You obviously haven't seen one of those cars drive and you jump at the slightest opportunity to haul an insult at someone. Do you know what it means when they say a car can reach 80mph in 6 second. How on earth is such a car drive slow? BUSHMAN
You are the fool,because every car start from a point then accelerate so no matter how expensive that car maybe and the speed of the car ,it can never be faster and out of control with out you operating it and by the way is not going to start from the highest speed to the lower rather it start from what will call initial then accelerate to the what ever speed u want to drive your car
Re: Five New Cars To Buy In 2013 by Afam4eva(m): 5:28pm On Jan 04, 2013
Can the average Nigerian relate to these cars? How many people can afford them? Let's always have Nigerians in mind when creating threads like this and stop living a lie. Let's hear more about Toyota, Honda, Hyndai, Nissan etc.
Re: Five New Cars To Buy In 2013 by Pergrace: 5:37pm On Jan 04, 2013
afam4eva: Can the average Nigerian relate to these cars? How many people can afford them? Let's always have Nigerians in mind when creating threads like this and stop living a lie. Let's hear more about Toyota, Honda, Hyndai, Nissan etc.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Five New Cars To Buy In 2013 by eaglechild: 5:44pm On Jan 04, 2013
BMW for those who love to drive!
I love the BMW.
It drives orgasmically.
Re: Five New Cars To Buy In 2013 by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 04, 2013
Billyonaire: You've got taste. That baby is truck for daily activities without being noticed. I recommend the G65 AMG

G63 AMG instead...One a in million SUV
Re: Five New Cars To Buy In 2013 by newacca: 5:51pm On Jan 04, 2013
Koolking: Here, my all time dream car
U get class. kiss
Re: Five New Cars To Buy In 2013 by 2Legit2Qui: 5:56pm On Jan 04, 2013
afam4eva: Can the average Nigerian relate to these cars? How many people can afford them? Let's always have Nigerians in mind when creating threads like this and stop living a lie. Let's hear more about Toyota, Honda, Hyndai, Nissan etc.

I guess those that can afford to ride them in Nigeria are not Nigerians?

Is everything about an average Nigerian? Those who are above average are not also Nigerians? How many average Nigerian comes to NairaLand?

1 Like

Re: Five New Cars To Buy In 2013 by 2Legit2Qui: 5:58pm On Jan 04, 2013
The CLA 45 AMG looks so much like the CLS 2012 which is common on Abuja roads.

Re: Five New Cars To Buy In 2013 by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 04, 2013
Charles1234:
You are the fool,because every car start from a point then accelerate so no matter how expensive that car maybe and the speed of the car ,it can never be faster and out of control with out you operating it and by the way is not going to start from the highest speed to the lower rather it start from what will call initial then accelerate to the what ever speed u want to drive your car
Muchechecheceh! What's the basis of your argument nau?
Every reasonable Nairalander knows it's suicidal to put a car like the Avantador on the Pot hole ridden Nigerian roads.
Most of the other cars OP posted are okay but a super car will always be a super car and the makers did not have Nigerian roads in mind when making them. One of the reasons why SUV's like the Range Rover has enjoyed so much patronage is Nigeria because of it's ruggedness and durability and they don't even come cheap.

Oya rant again. ODE!
Re: Five New Cars To Buy In 2013 by eaglechild: 6:52pm On Jan 04, 2013
Brand_new:
Muchechecheceh! What's the basis of your argument nau?
Every reasonable Nairalander knows it's suicidal to put a car like the Avantador on the Pot hole ridden Nigerian roads.
Most of the other cars OP posted are okay but a super car will always be a super car and the makers did not have Nigerian roads in mind when making them. One of the reasons why SUV's like the Range Rover has enjoyed so much patronage is Nigeria because of it's ruggedness and durability and they don't even come cheap.

Oya rant again. ODE!
Go easy on him please, he seems to have some sort of mental challange.

2 Likes

Re: Five New Cars To Buy In 2013 by tizblink: 7:02pm On Jan 04, 2013
Abeg who wan buy thz car?abi na Davido?
Re: Five New Cars To Buy In 2013 by Classicalman(m): 7:59pm On Jan 04, 2013
My all time favourite (for now) is the Range Rover Sports 2012. That baby drives so good.
Re: Five New Cars To Buy In 2013 by Pronaldo: 10:01pm On Jan 04, 2013
Nice cars.will buy one for my babe sha cos ama Ajah big boi.we speak in billions.
Re: Five New Cars To Buy In 2013 by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 04, 2013
smallmoney: I would have suggested a more realistic list and not cars that would only be on peoples wishlist undecided
here is mine based on the Nigerian Market

1. 2012 Mercedes C250(the c-class hasn't had an I4 since 2005)
2. 2013 Honda Accord (beautiful design)
3. 2012 Toyota Camry (nigerians favourite)
4. 2010 Mercedes E350 (very classy)
5. 2012 Mercedes CLS550 kiss

That 2012 Camry no be it jare. Looks like Toyota Corolla 2008. Camry 2007-2011 still finer IMO
Re: Five New Cars To Buy In 2013 by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jan 04, 2013
smallmoney: I would have suggested a more realistic list and not cars that would only be on peoples wishlist undecided
here is mine based on the Nigerian Market

1. 2012 Mercedes C250(the c-class hasn't had an I4 since 2005)
2. 2013 Honda Accord (beautiful design)
3. 2012 Toyota Camry (nigerians favourite)
4. 2010 Mercedes E350 (very classy)
5. 2012 Mercedes CLS550 kiss

Here is truly a better list,...although I stil consider it a wish list 50%-70%. You got MBenz products on this list,all 2012. I bet none costs less than N12-N15million (whereas d Camry & Accord ranges from N5-N7million). So tell me,how realistic is dat price tag for d average Joe on Nairaland FORUM? If this were a forum for Aso Rock psychophants n NASS legislooters I wudn't be blowing so much steam.
So guy n Sisi Kill next tym draw up a more pratical/realistic list and not just a wishlist straight frm the net
Re: Five New Cars To Buy In 2013 by Akiika: 11:49pm On Jan 04, 2013
...Awesome cars....just have ready the money to fix the road to drive them on.
Re: Five New Cars To Buy In 2013 by Nobody: 12:00am On Jan 05, 2013

Gud point my brother. 95% of our population falls in d class of average,below average and poor Nigerians. Truth is Sisi Kill's thread is for a select few who perhaps don't visit Nairaland at all,...d Femi Otedola's, Mike Adenuga,...and the 360+ thieves we have in the National Assembly (not excluding GEJ's brigade of ass-liking yes men-Dr Okupe et al).
I know a perm secretary in a state ministry somewhere in d North who owns a Camry 2012,Passat 2012,VW Golf 6 (at least dts wat I av seen him drive in d last 2 months) and dis dude didn't even own a car b4 his boss became state Governor in 2007.
Re: Five New Cars To Buy In 2013 by Nobody: 12:18am On Jan 05, 2013
Thank you jare....It's not only about people in Nigeria ..... you will drive any of those vehicles sisikill posted upthere home after 20min paperwork if you have a steady income here..,.,infact they will beg you for annual upgrade tongue

2Legit2Qui:

I guess those that can afford to ride them in Nigeria are not Nigerians?

Is everything about an average Nigerian? Those who are above average are not also Nigerians? How many average Nigerian comes to NairaLand?

1 Like

Re: Five New Cars To Buy In 2013 by sigmundfreud(m): 12:30am On Jan 05, 2013
Wishful thinking....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

At What Age Did U Start Driving And How Many Days It Took You To Be Perfect . / 10 Fuel Saving Tips Every Driver Should Know Today!!! / FRSC Pulled Me Over Twice Today To Check My Tires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.