Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,887 members, 7,810,417 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

Five New Cars To Buy In 2013 - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Five New Cars To Buy In 2013 (23326 Views)

Top 20 Used Cars To Avoid / New Year Gift From Govt : Tokunbo Cars To Cost More From January 1 / New Cars Coming To Thrill You In 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five New Cars To Buy In 2013 by obi2012: 11:20pm On Jan 05, 2013
The more you post, the more obvious it is you lack logic and reasoning..

1. You said you could get these cars for $500/month without a trade in.. I told you that you could not.. We did the simple arithmetic that shows you cannot get it for $500/month.. The total amount paid at 6 years was $30,000 based on simple multiplication that we did in elementary school.. You couldn't explain how the bank would get their $70,000 balance(not counting interest).. Yet you were still making noise about your friend that goes through cars but could not explain common logic.. Where is the $70,000 + interest coming from?

2. Next you said if you traded your 2010 corvette you would pay $200/month.. Again simple math.. I printed a list of all the 2010 corvette gs's sold with their trade in value, we did the calculations again and showed that your numbers dont make sense... I knew you were going to argue about the trade in value even though i presented public evidence so i took a 2013 corvette gs
Price seen here:
http://www.chevrolet.com/corvette-grand-sport.html

I even added $15,000 to the cost of the brand new car making it $70,000 and still showed that your numbers dont make sense.. A bank will not lose money on a car for anyone..

Despite providing evidence and providing multiple websites for you to prove your numbers, you could not prove anything.. You have just been running your mouth and have not provided a shred of evidence.. On the other hand, i have posted public information that everyone can verify.. Please provide something to back your info up..

Apparently you are more credible than BMW USA's site, Mercedes Benz USA's site, Chevrolet's Site and multiple other site's without providing a shred of evidence.. grin

Where are you located? If you dont mind providing that information, i can call your local mercedes benz or bmw dealer and provide them my dealer ID number.. If you can get any of these cars at $500/month or $200/month as you claimed.. I will authorize them to bill your first year of payments to me.

It is also obvious that you do not own a 2010 corvette, if you did, you would know the price and you would know that there is no such thing as a corvette with 10k km's because corvettes do not come in kilometers..

Also, if you owned one, you'd know the price of one if you owned one.. if a brand new one is $56,000 http://www.chevrolet.com/corvette-grand-sport.html
Why would you find it so hard to believe that a 3 year old version has depreciated by $6,000?

Abeg, u no fit buga us for nairaland.. Go and find someone else to decieve
jidegirl12:

Here we go again..... I own a dealership undecided

So whats your argument again ? Trade payments ? So I get this straight..... trade in value for 2010 coupe is $50k? Are you for real?

I will not flex how much I got the Covette but it's no brainer I coughed a reasonable down payment to get a good deal for $500........ It's not my job so I don't need to check any website .... Just give me the damn papers and I'll sign as long as I take the ride with me.

So if I came to you with 2010 Corvette I have just less $10k left on it & less than 15k km for any of those cars how much will I pay? New Corvette coupe precisely ?

Like a someone told me on here before..... Park well jor grin

Re: Five New Cars To Buy In 2013 by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jan 05, 2013
obi2012: The more you post, the more obvious it is you lack logic and reasoning..

1. You said you could get these cars for $500/month without a trade in.. I told you that you could not.. We did the simple arithmetic that shows you cannot get it for $500/month.. The total amount paid at 6 years was $30,000 based on simple multiplication that we did in elementary school.. You couldn't explain how the bank would get their $70,000 balance(not counting interest).. Yet you were still making noise about your friend that goes through cars but could not explain common logic.. Where is the $70,000 + interest coming from?

2. Next you said if you traded your 2010 corvette you would pay $200/month.. Again simple math.. I printed a list of all the 2010 corvette gs's sold with their trade in value, we did the calculations again and showed that your numbers dont make sense... I knew you were going to argue about the trade in value even though i presented public evidence so i took a 2013 corvette gs
Price seen here:
http://www.chevrolet.com/corvette-grand-sport.html

I even added $15,000 to the cost of the brand new car making it $70,000 and still showed that your numbers dont make sense.. A bank will not lose money on a car for anyone..

Despite providing evidence and providing multiple websites for you to prove your numbers, you could not prove anything.. You have just been running your mouth and have not provided a shred of evidence.. On the other hand, i have posted public information that everyone can verify.. Please provide something to back your info up..

Apparently you are more credible than BMW USA's site, Mercedes Benz USA's site, Chevrolet's Site and multiple other site's without providing a shred of evidence.. grin

Where are you located? If you dont mind providing that information, i can call your local mercedes benz or bmw dealer and provide them my dealer ID number.. If you can get any of these cars at $500/month or $200/month as you claimed.. I will authorize them to bill your first year of payments to me.

It is also obvious that you do not own a 2010 corvette, if you did, you would know the price and you would know that there is no such thing as a corvette with 10k km's because corvettes do not come in kilometers..

Also, if you owned one, you'd know the price of one if you owned one.. if a brand new one is $56,000 http://www.chevrolet.com/corvette-grand-sport.html
Why would you find it so hard to believe that a 3 year old version has depreciated by $6,000?

Abeg, u no fit buga us for nairaland.. Go and find someone else to decieve
Uncle Obi, please there is no need for all this. Let her be.
Re: Five New Cars To Buy In 2013 by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jan 05, 2013
grin wink smiley
This argument is not necessary.
Re: Five New Cars To Buy In 2013 by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jan 05, 2013
Oh..... I thought you're talking bout the new corvette grand coupe ..... besides how am I supposed to know how much those cars cost...... Then if they are $100k and up ( thought they're $60k max honestly), With trade in corvette ( 35k) and $15k down payment ... I won't be paying less than $600/month
Re: Five New Cars To Buy In 2013 by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jan 05, 2013
Brand_new:
Uncle Obi, please there is no need for all this. Let her be.

Abeg leave him let him talk , na today? grin..... I don't do numbers ..... not my expertise..... His numbers are not accurate sef....trade in value for 2010 grand coupe is $38k or so.....if I wan buy a $100k vehicle my oga will sanction me grin

Hear this bro; Covette doesn't come in Kilometers .... coming from a acclaimed dealership owner cheesy cheesy #wannabe
Re: Five New Cars To Buy In 2013 by obi2012: 1:16am On Jan 06, 2013
she dey lie up and down jor.. she no own any corvette...
grin

liar liar

Brand_new: grin wink smiley
This argument is not necessary.
Re: Five New Cars To Buy In 2013 by obi2012: 1:20am On Jan 06, 2013
cheesy wannabe? trust me i am not a wannabe... everything i say or do is backed by facts...

take me up on my challenge now, post your location make i call your local dealer.. grin

jidegirl12:

Abeg leave him let him talk , na today? grin..... I don't do numbers ..... not my expertise..... His numbers are not accurate sef....trade in value for 2010 grand coupe is $38k or so.....if I wan buy a $100k vehicle my oga will sanction me grin

Hear this bro; Covette doesn't come in Kilometers .... coming from a acclaimed dealership owner cheesy cheesy #wannabe
Re: Five New Cars To Buy In 2013 by Nobody: 1:30am On Jan 06, 2013
obi2012: she dey lie up and down jor.. she no own any corvette...
grin

liar liar

.....pants on fire? cheesy you gotta love NL

Another fun Saturday night? ..... Nope not tonight...

cheesy cheesy okay mr salesman .... I no own nada since that's the best answer I've learnt to give people like you.... I'll leave you be cheesy orisirisi

obi2012: cheesy wannabe? trust me i am not a wannabe... everything i say or do is backed by facts...

take me up on my challenge now, post your location make i call your local dealer.. grin

So you can hack me like Davidlan did? Yahoo yahoo ? Nah ...... don't worry bout my location.... you win this time even tho I find it very hard to give up on arguments esp when somebody calls me a liar ....

every salesman has a whatever number you're talking about cheesy you have no idea who you're talking to buddy cheesy Mr kilometers oops it's miles/hr cheesy
Re: Five New Cars To Buy In 2013 by obi2012: 2:07am On Jan 06, 2013
grin yea.. they will yahoo you based on you posting what city you are in.. i am in michigan.. oya, hack me.. I made a generous offer to pay your car payments for a year if you can find anyone to meet your price.. Of course as usual you dodged the question..

how can you say own a corvette an american car and say that the miles on your car are displayed in kilometers? Everyone knows america does not use the metric system like the rest of the world..

American cars display speed in both miles per hour and kilometers per hour.. But your mileage which is the amount of miles on your vehicle is always displayed in miles..

LIAR LIAR!! grin

This web forum uses vbulletin.. Every moderator and admin can access your location based on pulling an IP trace on your username.. Maybe you are not even in yankee sef.. cheesy'

LIAR LIAR!!

jidegirl12:

.....pants on fire? cheesy you gotta love NL

Another fun Saturday night? ..... Nope not tonight...

cheesy cheesy okay mr salesman .... I no own nada since that's the best answer I've learnt to give people like you.... I'll leave you be cheesy orisirisi

So you can hack me like Davidlan did? Yahoo yahoo ? Nah ...... don't worry bout my location.... you win this time even tho I find it very hard to give up on arguments esp when somebody calls me a liar ....

every salesman has a whatever number you're talking about cheesy you have no idea who you're talking to buddy cheesy Mr kilometers oops it's miles/hr cheesy

Re: Five New Cars To Buy In 2013 by Nobody: 3:12am On Jan 06, 2013
obi2012: grin yea.. they will yahoo you based on you posting what city you are in.. i am in michigan.. oya, hack me.. I made a generous offer to pay your car payments for a year if you can find anyone to meet your price.. Of course as usual you dodged the question..

how can you say own a corvette an american car and say that the miles on your car are displayed in kilometers? Everyone knows america does not use the metric system like the rest of the world..

American cars display speed in both miles per hour and kilometers per hour.. But your mileage which is the amount of miles on your vehicle is always displayed in miles..

LIAR LIAR!! grin

This web forum uses vbulletin.. Every moderator and admin can access your location based on pulling an IP trace on your username.. Maybe you are not even in yankee sef.. cheesy'

LIAR LIAR!!

cheesy cheesy Ohhhhh .... You're just tempting me eh? But I won't fall for it . I'll rather play with your bigotry.

NL moderators can't do such thing cos of confidentiality I presumed..... and if they do... I always get an alert..... and now you just told me ( thanks for the eye opener info).... I will keep my eyes open and get to the bottom of every Nigerian hacker and if it happened to be NL Seun will know!

Smh @ the bolded..... if not I've made a promise to turn a new leaf , I would call you an I diot cheesy..... So all American cars reads Mph? Even if they're driven in another country? akunakuna

Ofcourse you live in Detriot.... Car town..., poorest state in the US...everybody owns a dealership store just like very grocer in meat section owns a slaughter house na ? cheesy kunu!

Bloo dy salesman living on commission cheesy

Brand new don't worry I will play nice this time grin
Re: Five New Cars To Buy In 2013 by Nobody: 3:15am On Jan 06, 2013
obi2012: she dey lie up and down jor.. she no own any corvette...
grin

liar liar

It's nobody's business as far as I'm concerned.
Quit this or yoU lose a great deal of respect.
Re: Five New Cars To Buy In 2013 by obi2012: 4:39am On Jan 06, 2013
lol.. i drive a g wagon paid for in cash.. i own my own car dealership.. you are lying about owning a corvette which you dont own.. if i stopped working this year, 10 years later you still wouldn't be worth what i am worth..

Next thing you will tell me the instrument cluster knows that the car is in a different country and automatically changes from miles to kilometers.. grin

Abeg, post last six of your corvette vin.. what options did your car come with? is it fixed roof or removable roof? what is your corvette club of america membership number? Your dealership should have given it to you and it is also in your owners manual.. cheesy

I thought u with your last statement? cheesy I personally would have kept quiet after being exposed and made to look stupid

jidegirl12:

cheesy cheesy Ohhhhh .... You're just tempting me eh? But I won't fall for it . I'll rather play with your bigotry.

NL moderators can't do such thing cos of confidentiality I presumed..... and if they do... I always get an alert..... and now you just told me ( thanks for the eye opener info).... I will keep my eyes open and get to the bottom of every Nigerian hacker and if it happened to be NL Seun will know!

Smh @ the bolded..... if not I've made a promise to turn a new leaf , I would call you an I diot cheesy..... So all American cars reads Mph? Even if they're driven in another country? akunakuna

Ofcourse you live in Detriot.... Car town..., poorest state in the US...everybody owns a dealership store just like very grocer in meat section owns a slaughter house na ? cheesy kunu!

Bloo dy salesman living on commission cheesy

Brand new don't worry I will play nice this time grin
Re: Five New Cars To Buy In 2013 by obi2012: 4:43am On Jan 06, 2013
brand_new, i really dont care for anyones respect on here... No one is paying my bills.. I simply stated the fact that the numbers dont add up.. If you enjoy being lied to, fine but i dont.. People no fit take me aboki.. Imagine you trying to tell a cardiologist how to treat a heart patient.. This is my area of expertise..

You guys are so engulfed in following women that you'll put up with unreasonable comments, if this was a guy that was lying like this on this forum, you people would have eaten him alive.. Let this one living in a fantasy world continue to lie to you guys..

Brand_new: It's nobody's business as far as I'm concerned.
Quit this or yoU lose a great deal of respect.
Re: Five New Cars To Buy In 2013 by Nobody: 4:57am On Jan 06, 2013
Ohhhh I'm scared mr salesman....Why do I have a feeling you are a regular NLander with a new handle made for moi cheesy

I don't own anything kay ? I don hear you obinna cheesy

Post my vin? You want the registration # too? Jeez not again? I have a leash obi and I will keep my promise and not go overboard wink

Dare me and post yours cheesy

Gosh not tonight again?!!!
Re: Five New Cars To Buy In 2013 by obi2012: 5:01am On Jan 06, 2013
what are you even talking about? u sound like a crazy person..

u know what, i am not going to argue with you.. If you say you can buy the car for $100/month, thats your business.. This is a new year.. Dont have time for this headache..

My apologies.. Good luck with your $500/month car.. i'm out cheesy

jidegirl12: Ohhhh I'm scared mr salesman....Why do I have a feeling you are a regular NLander with a new handle made for moi cheesy

I don't own anything kay ? I don hear you obinna cheesy

Post my vin? You want the registration # too? Jeez not again? I have a leash obi and I will keep my promise and not go overboard wink

Dare me and post yours cheesy

Re: Five New Cars To Buy In 2013 by Nobody: 5:11am On Jan 06, 2013
obi2012: what are you even talking about? u sound like a crazy person..

u know what, i am not going to argue with you.. If you say you can buy the car for $100/month, thats your business.. This is a new year.. Dont have time for this headache..

What am I talking about? Bout your handle you mean ? cheesy

Apology accepted obinna.... Actually it's $480 with jara on top tongue you would have made something good from the trade tho .... but no thanks no grin

Jeez what a night! cheesy

New lesson from obinna; All American vehicles mileage read in miles....

chineke!!
Re: Five New Cars To Buy In 2013 by Nobody: 7:46am On Jan 06, 2013
obi2012: what are you even talking about? u sound like a crazy person..

This is a real man. A matured one talking.
obi2012: brand_new, i really dont care for anyones respect on here... No one is paying my bills.. I simply stated the fact that the numbers dont add up.. If you enjoy being lied to, fine but i dont.. People no fit take me aboki.. Imagine you trying to tell a cardiologist how to treat a heart patient.. This is my area of expertise..

You guys are so engulfed in following women that you'll put up with unreasonable comments, if this was a guy that was lying like this on this forum, you people would have eaten him alive.. Let this one living in a fantasy world continue to lie to you guys..

Trust me I've got no time to follow a woman around on NL maybe sometimes we bump heads but hey! It's all on the internet and until I personally meet someone, i can only take what they say with a pinch of salt weather true or outrightly outrageous. You are supposed to know better if you are indeed what you claim you are.
Gosh!

1 Like

Re: Five New Cars To Buy In 2013 by obi2012: 6:35am On Jan 07, 2013
i agree... thanks for the advice.. i am what i say i am.. grin

i am a hot head but sometimes i have to calm down and realize its not worth the headache

Brand_new:
This is a real man. A matured one talking.

Trust me I've got month time to follow woman around on NL$ maybe sometimes we bump heads but hey! It's all on the internet and until I personally meet someone, you can only take what they say with a pinch of salt weather true or outrightly outrageous. You are supposed to know better if you are indeed what you claim you are.
Gosh!
Re: Five New Cars To Buy In 2013 by albacete(m): 6:38pm On Jul 22, 2013
Seun: I disagree with Sisi_Kill on just one point: The Avantador is beautiful.
beautiful is an understatement.
And then the S8, very practical.
@Sisi, how on earth did u miss d Rolls Royce Phantom and G63?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

At What Age Did U Start Driving And How Many Days It Took You To Be Perfect . / 10 Fuel Saving Tips Every Driver Should Know Today!!! / FRSC Pulled Me Over Twice Today To Check My Tires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.