Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,353 members, 7,954,414 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:34 PM

Baby Grabs Doctor's Finger From Womb! - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Baby Grabs Doctor's Finger From Womb! (47472 Views)

Pastor Van-Lare Grabs Wife's Boobs / The Finger Nails Pregnant Woman Got For Her Baby Shower... / ‘she Denies Me Sex And My Doctor Says SEX Is Good For My High Blood Pressure’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Grabs Doctor's Finger From Womb! by tpia5: 4:10am On Jan 04, 2013
are long nails allowed in pediatric wards?

1 Like

Re: Baby Grabs Doctor's Finger From Womb! by Lovethywilbedon: 4:10am On Jan 04, 2013
YEA! I its REAL! "I saw it all", the baby girl refused to come out of her comfortable "Queen's Suite" unless she recives a handshake as a sign of "WELCOME" into the world. Hi! Doctor, now can I have a handshake! The doctor thought she was joking, anyway that stupid thought vanished when he recived "THE STRONGEST GRIP" of his life time. Nairalander, Isn't GOD Really WONDERFUL??.
Re: Baby Grabs Doctor's Finger From Womb! by Nobody: 4:16am On Jan 04, 2013
pekelepekele: Haba nah which kind doctor dey use ordinary hand without gloves to deliver a baby that is total rubbish nah

They are wearing gloves
Re: Baby Grabs Doctor's Finger From Womb! by Jellita: 4:39am On Jan 04, 2013
Sisi_Kill:

Those are some really really fine nails!!

Yours are cute too! grin grin

You this woman, whose butt did you kick that they already banned you this early in the year?

I kicked some 'moderator's and SUPA MODERATOR'S' butts as usual.
I love the complimenteeee!
Thanks!
Re: Baby Grabs Doctor's Finger From Womb! by Jellita: 4:39am On Jan 04, 2013
tpia@:
are long nails allowed in pediatric wards?

No they are not!
But what can I say. . . ?
I have charisma! I am allowed to get away with 'stuff'! cool
Re: Baby Grabs Doctor's Finger From Womb! by tpia5: 4:41am On Jan 04, 2013
Re: Baby Grabs Doctor's Finger From Womb! by 5much(m): 5:26am On Jan 04, 2013
D baby saw a friend's hand nd decides to grasp it.
Re: Baby Grabs Doctor's Finger From Womb! by ignis: 5:39am On Jan 04, 2013
This pikin go smart wella be that.
Re: Baby Grabs Doctor's Finger From Womb! by gabrieloyadipe: 6:28am On Jan 04, 2013
amazing
Re: Baby Grabs Doctor's Finger From Womb! by Nobody: 6:29am On Jan 04, 2013
So precious. kiss
Another one of life's miracles.
Re: Baby Grabs Doctor's Finger From Womb! by dnawah(m): 6:36am On Jan 04, 2013
Thank God say no be him papa something o!wahala 4 dey o! ;DThank God say no be him papa something o!wahala 4 dey o!
Re: Baby Grabs Doctor's Finger From Womb! by ogorwyne(f): 6:40am On Jan 04, 2013
Coldfeet: My first comment of the year and it has to be wasted quoting a foolish post! Do u finger ur girl thru her stomach? Smh! Moreover its a baby girl so her and not his mother. Olodo 2013
[b][/b]L̳̿Ö̤̣̇☺ː̗̀(=)))ː̖́☺Ö̤̣̇L̳̿. Tanx jor dat guy's commentary was dumb
Re: Baby Grabs Doctor's Finger From Womb! by Xunxhine(m): 6:42am On Jan 04, 2013
5much: D baby saw a friend's hand nd decides to grasp it.
hey what kinda friend, i don't think d baby has seen anyone before, except..... U know?
Re: Baby Grabs Doctor's Finger From Womb! by Xunxhine(m): 6:44am On Jan 04, 2013
*Kails*:
So precious. kiss
Another one of life's miracles.
9th wonder of the world bah?wink
Re: Baby Grabs Doctor's Finger From Womb! by Nobody: 7:15am On Jan 04, 2013
Primitive reflexes are reflex actions originating in the central nervous system that are exhibited by normal infants, but not neurologically intact adults, in response to particular stimuli. These reflexes disappear or are inhibited by the frontal lobes as a child moves through normal child development.

These primitive reflexes are also called infantile, infant or newborn reflexes. Older children and adults with atypical neurology (e.g. people with cerebral palsy) may retain these reflexes and primitive reflexes may reappear in
adults. Reappearance may be
attributed to certain neurological
conditions including, but not limited
to, dementia, traumatic lesions, and strokes.

Reflexes vary in utility. Some reflexes
hold a survival value, (i.e. the rooting
reflex, which helps a breastfed infant
find the mother's nipple). Babies
display the rooting reflex only when
they are hungry and touched by another person, not when they touch
themselves. There are a few reflexes
that likely assisted in the survival of
babies during human evolutionary
past (i.e. the Moro reflex). Other
reflexes such as sucking and grabbing help establish gratifying
interaction between parents and
infants. They can encourage a parent
to respond with love and affection,
and to feed their child more
competently. In addition, it helps parents to comfort their infant while
allowing the baby to control distress
and the amount of stimulation they receive.

1 Like

Re: Baby Grabs Doctor's Finger From Womb! by Symphony007: 7:21am On Jan 04, 2013
Things like this really warms mt heart and makes me wanna be a parent. Though that's decades away.
Re: Baby Grabs Doctor's Finger From Womb! by ikchi: 7:22am On Jan 04, 2013
Wonderful.
Re: Baby Grabs Doctor's Finger From Womb! by bunmconig(m): 7:24am On Jan 04, 2013
well, i think the baby want to give the doctor *chop knockle*
Re: Baby Grabs Doctor's Finger From Womb! by 3kay945(m): 7:26am On Jan 04, 2013
cramjones: OMG...Nigerians always add superstitious meaning to everything.....every newborn (except brain damaged) has that reflex...its called the "grasp reflex" it is normal...Nice pic though

You're damn right, my baby did some grabbing too, immediately he was out of the womb crying he noticed the Doctor holding scissors close to his umbilical cord, he grabbed the scissors and refused to let go, it took the intervention of the two nurses watching to carefully removed his tiny fingers. I was shocked.
Re: Baby Grabs Doctor's Finger From Womb! by masterpiecer(m): 7:39am On Jan 04, 2013
Symphony007: Things like this really warms mt heart and makes me wanna be a parent. Though that's decades away.
shocked decades away, how old r u? 5? undecided

1 Like

Re: Baby Grabs Doctor's Finger From Womb! by thorpido(m): 7:42am On Jan 04, 2013
It was more of an involuntary action than a voluntary one.Babies are born with primitive reflexes and the grasp reflex is one of them.It's a response to touch and is present in every newborn except the child has a brain damage.
Re: Baby Grabs Doctor's Finger From Womb! by masterpiecer(m): 7:47am On Jan 04, 2013
Symphony007: Things like this really warms mt heart and makes me wanna be a parent. Though that's decades away.
Re: Baby Grabs Doctor's Finger From Womb! by Shaw007(m): 7:55am On Jan 04, 2013
Na whicH Kyne mumU ppL fuLL this thread so?? Lolgrin

cute pix maYne! kiss
Re: Baby Grabs Doctor's Finger From Womb! by Nobody: 7:57am On Jan 04, 2013
Xunxhine: 9th wonder of the world bah?wink

lol. Who knows? wink
Re: Baby Grabs Doctor's Finger From Womb! by Burger01(m): 8:03am On Jan 04, 2013
pekelepekele: Haba nah which kind doctor dey use ordinary hand without gloves to deliver a baby that is total rubbish nah
Hey yah.. You need to see an optician to assess the total rubbish in your eyes. Sorry... I understand..

1 Like

Re: Baby Grabs Doctor's Finger From Womb! by silibaba: 8:10am On Jan 04, 2013
wonderful shocked
Re: Baby Grabs Doctor's Finger From Womb! by dulphines: 8:42am On Jan 04, 2013
The baby said "Collect five Doctor, no be small thing; the journey no easy" grin grin
Re: Baby Grabs Doctor's Finger From Womb! by facebreak(m): 9:07am On Jan 04, 2013
Amazing
Re: Baby Grabs Doctor's Finger From Womb! by BroRhema(m): 9:08am On Jan 04, 2013
D baby tink say d doc. na him papa ne
Re: Baby Grabs Doctor's Finger From Womb! by tigana16: 9:10am On Jan 04, 2013
Jellita:

Meaning. . .their fingers may be tiny. . .but their grips are as strong like when death grabs your azze.
MEANING NO ESCAPE! kiss

Them go win you for arm wrestling. . . AMAZING POWER THEY HAVE IN THOSE FINGERS I TELLYA!cheesy

Thanks for asking for 'clarifications'. . . not many can understand my post AT FIRST READING! cool

*opportunity to show of my well-shellacked' natural nails! cool
Re: Baby Grabs Doctor's Finger From Womb! by jmoore(m): 9:10am On Jan 04, 2013
And foolish abortionist will say any baby in the womb is not a human.

what a beautiful sight to behold!!!

1 Like

Re: Baby Grabs Doctor's Finger From Womb! by slimyem: 9:35am On Jan 04, 2013
So many morons on this thread talking about the doctor finger...ing the mother.
They didn't even bother to read the article.
Smh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? / Muiz Adebiyi, Nigerian Who Married Old Oyinbo: She's Better Than Nigerian Ladies / How I Sent My Troublesome First Wife Packing Peacefully

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.