Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:29 AM

Baby Grabs Doctor's Finger From Womb! - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Baby Grabs Doctor's Finger From Womb! (47470 Views)

Pastor Van-Lare Grabs Wife's Boobs / The Finger Nails Pregnant Woman Got For Her Baby Shower... / ‘she Denies Me Sex And My Doctor Says SEX Is Good For My High Blood Pressure’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Grabs Doctor's Finger From Womb! by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 04, 2013
3kay945:

You're damn right, my baby did some grabbing too, immediately he was out of the womb crying he noticed the Doctor holding scissors close to his umbilical cord, he grabbed the scissors and refused to let go, it took the intervention of the two nurses watching to carefully removed his tiny fingers. I was shocked.

Awesome...
Re: Baby Grabs Doctor's Finger From Womb! by Emekayoung(m): 9:51am On Jan 04, 2013
For Gods sake,wats so special abt being first to comment on a page,cos people are always crying because of late comments everytime,wats d secret? angryFor Gods sake,wats so special abt being first to comment on a page,cos people are always crying because of late comments everytime,wats d secret?
Re: Baby Grabs Doctor's Finger From Womb! by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 04, 2013
Lovely. It is always awesome to see the little wonders in action.
Re: Baby Grabs Doctor's Finger From Womb! by hightechIT: 10:24am On Jan 04, 2013
Wonders shall not end... Atleast not in 2013!
Re: Baby Grabs Doctor's Finger From Womb! by Dee60: 11:25am On Jan 04, 2013
A fighter in the making. Too much in a hurry to get into the world.
Re: Baby Grabs Doctor's Finger From Womb! by Chinkizz(m): 11:33am On Jan 04, 2013
Super babywink cheesy
Re: Baby Grabs Doctor's Finger From Womb! by Sike(m): 11:40am On Jan 04, 2013
God save the Doctor tho.
Re: Baby Grabs Doctor's Finger From Womb! by simdam500(m): 11:56am On Jan 04, 2013
Lmao! If it has been a new year eve stroke new year. Maybe d baby is sayin complement of d season
Re: Baby Grabs Doctor's Finger From Womb! by LadyWinona: 12:14pm On Jan 04, 2013
Oh well, I guess I should start by apologizing because I'm about to burst a lot of 'bubbles' here.
First of all, that picture right there is totally normal. Like someone commented, it is a primitive reflex specifically the palmar grasp which is present in ALL babies and is considered abnormal if absent. So, while this news will be such a sensation to those in the non-medical field, to us, it is a meh situation.
Secondly and this goes to jelitta, why the f*** do u ve those false nails on u! My God!, u re in a special care baby unit with a preterm, and from the look of it, a very low birth weight neonate at that in an incubator with resuscitation going on and u ve those false nails on u! The baby's chances of living are minimal at best without having u to add to the risk. Jesus!! I'm concluding at this point that u re a medical student or a student nurse cos I refuse to believe that u re a houseofficer or resident doctor cos u wld ve been seriously cautioned or punished.
Now dt I've vented my anger/concern, u all can carry on

3 Likes

Re: Baby Grabs Doctor's Finger From Womb! by nollywood20: 12:14pm On Jan 04, 2013
BORN TO GRAB.

That baby go dey grab things o. Make una watch out for am.grin
Re: Baby Grabs Doctor's Finger From Womb! by Chimerase(m): 12:22pm On Jan 04, 2013
my first comment of de yr kwa...him own dn pass olodo na olodyke him be.. gringrin

1 Like

Re: Baby Grabs Doctor's Finger From Womb! by Petraman(m): 12:32pm On Jan 04, 2013
This one is very strong... Eleyi gidi gan... Bring an Holy cane... Emu pankere mimo wa... To flog d child... Lati fi na omo na...
Re: Baby Grabs Doctor's Finger From Womb! by tpia5: 1:21pm On Jan 04, 2013
Lady Winona: Oh well, I guess I should start by apologizing because I'm about to burst a lot of 'bubbles' here.
First of all, that picture right there is totally normal. Like someone commented, it is a primitive reflex specifically the palmar grasp which is present in ALL babies and is considered abnormal if absent. So, while this news will be such a sensation to those in the non-medical field, to us, it is a meh situation.
Secondly and this goes to jelitta, why the f*** do u ve those false nails on u! My God!, u re in a special care baby unit with a preterm, and from the look of it, a very low birth weight neonate at that in an incubator with resuscitation going on and u ve those false nails on u! The baby's chances of living are minimal at best without having u to add to the risk. Jesus!! I'm concluding at this point that u re a medical student or a student nurse cos I refuse to believe that u re a houseofficer or resident doctor cos u wld ve been seriously cautioned or punished. O

Visitor to that ward, perhaps.

She probably knows someone who works there. Either that, or she's in nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Baby Grabs Doctor's Finger From Womb! by ignis: 1:26pm On Jan 04, 2013
Petraman: This one is very strong... Eleyi gidi gan... Bring an Holy cane... Emu pankere mimo wa... To flog d child... Lati fi na omo na...
Bro, we are in the 21st century, and not in the precambrian era.

1 Like

Re: Baby Grabs Doctor's Finger From Womb! by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 04, 2013
Lady Winona: Oh well, I guess I should start by apologizing because I'm about to burst a lot of 'bubbles' here.
Secondly and this goes to jelitta, why the f*** do u ve those false nails on u! My God!, u re in a special care baby unit with a preterm, and from the look of it, a very low birth weight neonate at that in an incubator with resuscitation going on and u ve those false nails on u! The baby's chances of living are minimal at best without having u to add to the risk. Jesus!! I'm concluding at this point that u re a medical student or a student nurse cos I refuse to believe that u re a houseofficer or resident doctor cos u wld ve been seriously cautioned or punished.

bla bla bla bla gibberish nonsense. Shut your yak my friend
Re: Baby Grabs Doctor's Finger From Womb! by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 04, 2013
preshuzpearl:

bla bla bla bla gibberish nonsense. Shut your yak my friend
nah she made alot of sense

2 Likes

Re: Baby Grabs Doctor's Finger From Womb! by nagoma(m): 3:02pm On Jan 04, 2013
cramjones: OMG...Nigerians always add superstitious meaning to everything.....every newborn (except brain damaged) has that reflex...its called the "grasp reflex" it is normal...Nice pic though

But this is not even a newborn. It's an about to be born!
Re: Baby Grabs Doctor's Finger From Womb! by nagoma(m): 3:12pm On Jan 04, 2013

Positive grasp reflex in adults is one of the signs of frontal lobe damage.
As the frontal lobe is the seat of judgement, emotions and empathy I will not be surprised if you have a strong grasp reflex right now at your age.
The picture pleases me and many.
Re: Baby Grabs Doctor's Finger From Womb! by HerexG(m): 3:19pm On Jan 04, 2013
Jellita:

Meaning. . .their fingers may be tiny. . .but their grips are as strong like when death grabs your azze.
MEANING NO ESCAPE! kiss

Them go win you for arm wrestling. . . AMAZING POWER THEY HAVE IN THOSE FINGERS I TELLYA!cheesy

Thanks for asking for 'clarifications'. . . not many can understand my post AT FIRST READING! cool

*opportunity to show of my well-shellacked' natural nails! cool

What re you feeling like mcheeeeeeeew.
Re: Baby Grabs Doctor's Finger From Womb! by Ignatio(m): 4:49pm On Jan 04, 2013
Nice
Re: Baby Grabs Doctor's Finger From Womb! by Jellita: 5:40pm On Jan 04, 2013
Lady Winona: [b]Oh well, I guess I should start by apologizing because I'm about to burst a lot of 'bubbles' here.

[/b]

Please, stop fuming!
Have you ever heard of 'shellac'? undecided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaIecbXd8HE

My nails are not fake.
I will NOT be working in ANY healthcare facility in this world with FAKE NAILS. . . .Even housekeepers in any hospital know it is GROUNDS FOR TERMINATION ON THE SPOT. . .DUE TO SERIOOOOOOOOOOUS INFECTION CONTROL VIOLATIONS.kiss
THOSE ARE REAL NAILS WITH PLAIN HARD POLISH. cool
Thank you! kiss
Re: Baby Grabs Doctor's Finger From Womb! by LadyWinona: 6:07pm On Jan 04, 2013
I just googled shellac. Don't see ur point.

1 Like

Re: Baby Grabs Doctor's Finger From Womb! by Jellita: 9:20pm On Jan 04, 2013
Shellac is not fake nails. . .just hard polish!
Please, stop derailing the thread.
If something else is 'buzzing' in your paheint. . . .AS USUAL. . .Just say so.
So we can call on the 'exterminators' to help 'fumigate' YOU and all the foot-ball sized JIGGAS JIGGLING IN YOUR PUBIC HAY-REA!!! kiss
They are falling all over this thread, in case YOU 'AVE NOT NOTICED!
Thank you. kiss
Re: Baby Grabs Doctor's Finger From Womb! by dayokanu(m): 9:33pm On Jan 04, 2013
Jellita: Shellac is not fake nails. . .just hard polish!
Please, stop derailing the thread.
If something else is 'buzzing' in your paheint. . . .AS USUAL. . .Just say so.
So we can call on the 'exterminators' to help 'fumigate'!
Thank you.

[size=18pt]DEFINATELY[/size] (like we say in Osun) somerrrin is buzzing in the paheint
Re: Baby Grabs Doctor's Finger From Womb! by Jellita: 9:43pm On Jan 04, 2013
dayokanu:

[size=18pt]DEFINATELY[/size] (like we say in Osun) somerrrin is buzzing in the paheint

I thought as much! DAFF - INAT-LY WAS AN ETHNIC INTONATION!
Almighty toto scratcher ati blokos shiner of NL. . . thanks for showing up as usual. . .VERY TIMELY.
Your SAVices are needed. . . I MEAN. . . REEEEEEEEEEEEEEAL BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!
A few or more have not been 'touched' even by HOLY GHOST STANDARDS THIS 'YARR'. . .on this thread!

YOUR ROYAL 'EYE-NESS'!. . . .Baby-baby FAYA dey goooooooo!!!! You too sabi 'ow to SNIFF AND SMELL FISHY CU-N-TS ON AND OFF NL!kiss

YOU TOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSHUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!
Re: Baby Grabs Doctor's Finger From Womb! by dayokanu(m): 9:50pm On Jan 04, 2013
Jellita:

I thought as much! DAFF - INAT-LY WAS AN ETHNIC INTONATION!
Almighty toto scratcher ati blokos shiner of NL. . . thanks for showing up as usual. . .VERY TIMELY.
Your SAVices are needed. . . I MEAN. . . REEEEEEEEEEEEEEAL BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!
A few or more have not been 'touched' even by HOLY GHOST STANDARDS on this thread!

YOUR ROYAL 'EYE-NESS'!. . . .Baby-baby FAYA dey goooooooo!!!! You too sabi 'ow to SNIFF AND SMELL FISHY CU-N-TS ON AND OFF NL!kiss

YOU TOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSHUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!

Shebi you can TESTIFAI to my SAVIces dey are verry verry Good,
Re: Baby Grabs Doctor's Finger From Womb! by Jellita: 9:56pm On Jan 04, 2013
dayokanu:

Shebi you can TESTIFAI to my SAVIces dey are verry verry Good, and would DAFFiNATELY leave you wanting morrrrrrreeeeeeeee

Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!
Re: Baby Grabs Doctor's Finger From Womb! by Jellita: 9:57pm On Jan 04, 2013
HerexG :

What re you feeling like mcheeeeeeeew.

E dey pain you? wink
Ndo o! grin

SHOW US YOUR 'KUTURU' nails!
Abi na 'CAMEL TOES'! cry

All these 'SHARLOTS' AKA SHARIA HARLOTS FOR THIS NL SEF! DEM NOR DEY TRY AT ALL WITH ALL THEM FAKE IDs! TRY HARDER JOR. . .UNA GO QUENCH ONE BY ONE LIKE SHINYCOIN OR PERX OR BAMOLOWO. . . GUARANTEEEEEEED!!!!grin

Picture of the day!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/937256_teacher_jpg159f0c367a6e2634bf9e17d3815cd6c1
Re: Baby Grabs Doctor's Finger From Womb! by dabrake(m): 12:00am On Jan 05, 2013
Blue-eyed boi:
....if u cnt see d cuteness then i am sorry cos you are beyond help...pathetic..
adiok ono uso. Omo, see trouble oh
Re: Baby Grabs Doctor's Finger From Womb! by 2black(m): 8:57am On Jan 05, 2013
My first post to make front page.
Glory to God!
LOL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How I Sent My Troublesome First Wife Packing Peacefully / Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? / Muiz Adebiyi, Nigerian Who Married Old Oyinbo: She's Better Than Nigerian Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.