Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,805 members, 7,855,395 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 07:52 PM

Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) (85990 Views)

Industrialisation Of Akwa Ibom Is Our Next Phase Of Uncommon Transformation / Stella Oduah Recieves Aviation Stakeholders Award For Uncommon Transformation / Awolowo Is Responsible For The Developments In Today's Western States - Clark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by ballabriggs: 12:52pm On Jan 05, 2013
rhymz: All you see is the pressure on Lagos but you forget that Lagos is a beneficiary of the large population. The fact that people migrate to Lagos and even invest there is a drain to their homestate. IGR that Lagos boasts of is largely from this huge population, so make we hear word jare! Lagos and fashola are overrated, his achievements are not at par with the amount of money that goes into the state's coffers every month, most of the meaningful projects and developments in Lagos are either PPP driven or solely private sector driven. The so-called schools he renovated are just average schools that still do not attract parents. Lagos state still has the largest concentration of private schools and patronage. The qualitity of the new roads being built are in doubt, some of them are already facing rehabilitation repair. And where are the 5000 schools? Abi na for your dreams? You call mere painting and resurfacing building blocks of class rooms. . .hahahah. .guy you dey jones.

Lagos does not need people to march from Abakaliki to Alagomeji to sell gala, how the hell does it benefit from such? Lagos does not need the Okada riders leaving Abuja to Lagos? They are not people the state cannot do without, they are a nuisance. You can also tell the British people not to worry about immigration after all immigrants pay tax. Abi no be so? See logic.

IGR? Why has Kano not raised its IGR even with its large population? Raising IGR takes vision, it takes strategy, it takes having a working information management system and that is what Lagos has achieved.

So PPP is not an achievement because state resources are not put into the partnership? Go back to your weed biko.
Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by rhymz(m): 1:25pm On Jan 05, 2013
ballabriggs:

Lagos does not need people to march from Abakaliki to Alagomeji to sell gala, how the hell does it benefit from such? Lagos does not need the Okada riders leaving Abuja to Lagos? They are not people the state cannot do without, they are a nuisance. You can also tell the British people not to worry about immigration after all immigrants pay tax. Abi no be so? See logic.

IGR? Why has Kano not raised its IGR even with its large population? Raising IGR takes vision, it takes strategy, it takes having a working information management system and that is what Lagos has achieved.

So PPP is not an achievement because state resources are not put into the partnership? Go back to your weed biko.
so all the pple that migrate to Lagos sell gala and do not add anything to the coffers of Lagos state, what a stoopid assertion to make. You are a joke carried away by emotions and a foolish need to win an argument.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by rhymz(m): 1:29pm On Jan 05, 2013
ballabriggs:

it is an achievement of course except that such feat could have been achieved without neccessarily being indebted, that is the difference between Fashola and Akpabio, now you get it.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by BabaTony: 1:48pm On Jan 05, 2013
Abagworo: Let us use common sense and stop all these "I better pass you" arguments. Anambra State for example has more problems than Akwa-Ibom be it infrastructure, population or urbanization. Both Anambra and Akwa-Ibom got 2.7billion as statutory allocation and Anambra is expected to pay the workforce, take care of 3 major cities and higher population. Same is expected of Akwa-Ibom but there is another 11.2billion which is 5 times the income of Anambra State which comes as jara from oil. In assessing the performance of the Governors, I don't see Akpabio as doing well. He has only succeeded in road construction and painting after getting extra 11.2billion monthly for 6years. I believe he is presently Africa's richest man.

Do people think befor they type at all? So because your anambra has self inflicted problems it should receive more money while akwa ibom should receive less abi? Silly real silly . You are saying also that akwa ibom oil money is awuf money abi?, thunder fire ur eye there. For ur information it is just 13 percent who is spending the other 87 percent. God punish you! Leave akwa ibom alone enuf of all these jealousy. Akwa ibom is on the right track.there is no neede for the comparison. Every state should deal with its problems.
Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 05, 2013
At least one thing is now clear and that is Fashola is not the only "working" governor in Nigeria and those hatching the disingenious plan of foisting him on Nigeria in whatever way, shape or form in 2015 can hopefully liberate their minds and to a large degree, their destinies.

While we must recognise that there is and will never be an utopian society, the reassuring beauty of democracy is that power ultimately belongs to the people not some Bourdillon Lion or Hiltop General grin
Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 05, 2013
These are the types of news i want to read. I hope all what i saw there is real? If yez gd work and GOD bless u mr Governor.
Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by KnowAll(m): 2:19pm On Jan 05, 2013
Abagworo: Let us use common sense and stop all these "I better pass you" arguments. Anambra State for example has more problems than Akwa-Ibom be it infrastructure, population or urbanization. Both Anambra and Akwa-Ibom got 2.7billion as statutory allocation and Anambra is expected to pay the workforce, take care of 3 major cities and higher population. Same is expected of Akwa-Ibom but there is another 11.2billion which is 5 times the income of Anambra State which comes as jara from oil. In assessing the performance of the Governors, I don't see Akpabio as doing well. He has only succeeded in road construction and painting after getting extra 11.2billion monthly for 6years. I believe he is presently Africa's richest man.

I agree with 'Abagaro's' argument, you see the 2.7 billion Naira statustory income given to Akaw Ibom can be use to for Infrastrutural development without a penny of that money stolen. But 1/2 of the 11.2 BILLION they get from derivatives might all be going to his pocket. Whilst the other Governor's of non-oil producing state would have to manage their mearge amount by stealing some, showing some development strides, and paying wages the south-south Governor's have a monopoly of un-precedented and unchequered stealing.

IS it any wonder that Odili is the man behind 'Arik' or the rumour that Rotimi Amechi has 2 refineries in Ghana, or better still Sylivia's confistiated houses hitting the headlines recently. Akapbio give or take is one of the richest Nigerians, if all funds accrued to the state are spent judiciously and with a population of 3 million people, that place would be Eldorado. You will think 'Eldorado' does not exist, but give those funds to a sefless man and see eldorado emerge from the swamps of the Niger Delta.
Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by Demdem(m): 2:30pm On Jan 05, 2013
thelastPope:

If Fashola has transformed thousands of schools in Lagos, private schools will be dead just like in Edo state. You are a bare faced liar because more private schools are springing up everyday in Lagos and getting serious patronage. You should be sent to jail for lying! shocked

Even here in PH that Amaechi did build wonderful schools in his first tenure, private schools still spring up in doves and in large number. peeps still prefer private schools. It goes beyond the structures lostpope. Its a matter of choice. U cant force me to send my kids to Amaechi schools when i have the financial might to take them to a better one. As it is in lagos so it is here in PH. Private schools is still big business here in PH.
Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by phantom(m): 2:32pm On Jan 05, 2013
Demdem:

Even here in PH that Amaechi did build wonderful schools in his first tenure, private schools still spring up in doves and in large number. peeps still prefer private schools. It goes beyond the structures lostpope. Its a matter of choice. U cant force me to send my kids to Amaechi schools when i have the financial might to take them to a better one. As it is in lagos so it is here in PH. Private schools is still big business here in PH.
TRUE!
Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by Demdem(m): 2:47pm On Jan 05, 2013
[b]I have carefully gone through this thread since i last posted and i dont think there is any doubt about the fact that Akpabio hasnt been idle. Of cos he hasnt. I personally have seen what he has done in Akwa ibom and to be honest, when compared to his other contemporaries, he is a star.

The question on hand here is considering what accrues to Akpabio monthly from FG allocation, can we confidently say that akwa-ibomites indeed have received true value for money? can we also say that Akwa-ibomites have not been cheated?

With such amount coming in for such a population coupled with interventions from oil companies, NDDC, MNDA and unaccounted funds etc one expect that little or no poverty should exist in the state but that isnt the case. The vast majority of the population (in my opinion and assesement) arent still living the best of lives (like it is in virtually every state).

I dont ant to compare to Lagos because i feel there isnt any basis for comparison. Both states are different its individual peculiarities. Challenges also differs and of cos various threads have sprung up of recent about lagos also.

Finally, the op said in his opening post:
[/b]
This is for those who have been asking what Niger Delta states have been doing with their huge allocation.

Thanks for Akwa ibom, what about Delta, Rivers and of cos my favorite bayelsa. Give us delta and bayelsa specifically and to an extent we will be comfortable that the Niger-delta states are indeed forging ahead.
I for one dont need Rivers, Amaechi has been an arsehole so far this second tenure. he was a star in the first tenure.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by OsunOriginal: 2:59pm On Jan 05, 2013
rhymz: so all the pple that migrate to Lagos sell gala and do not add anything to the coffers of Lagos state, what a stoopid assertion to make. You are a joke carried away by emotions and a foolish need to win an argument.

Man stop just talking for the sake of it. What does a state benefit from people selling Gala and people riding okada? If they are farmers or even artisans, a may support you. These people that dont pay tax. These people that turn to armed robbery later. Yet we compete for roads, house, water, electricity, market, etc with them.

Can they move to Akwa Ibom state since the state has now been transformed to Dubai?
Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by blackbeau1(f): 3:18pm On Jan 05, 2013
cockyjay: undecided hope what you're showing us is government funded o? Seems i'm seeing one hotel that is probably private. I know very little about AI.
the hotel was built by the government
Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by blackbeau1(f): 3:24pm On Jan 05, 2013
KnowAll:

I agree with 'Abagaro's' argument, you see the 2.7 billion Naira statustory income given to Akaw Ibom can be use to for Infrastrutural development without a penny of that money stolen. But 1/2 of the 11.2 BILLION they get from derivatives might all be going to his pocket. Whilst the other Governor's of non-oil producing state would have to manage their mearge amount by stealing some, showing some development strides, and paying wages the south-south Governor's have a monopoly of un-precedented and unchequered stealing.

IS it any wonder that Odili is the man behind 'Arik' or the rumour that Rotimi Amechi has 2 refineries in Ghana, or better still Sylivia's confistiated houses hitting the headlines recently. Akapbio give or take is one of the richest Nigerians, if all funds accrued to the state are spent judiciously and with a population of 3 million people, that place would be Eldorado. You will think 'Eldorado' does not exist, but give those funds to a sefless man and see eldorado emerge from the swamps of the Niger Delta.
human beings are funny.what of other Governors who aren't doing anything in their states? If you were a governor,be sincere.would you use all the money allocated to you to take care of the state? I'm sure you wouldn't.stop acting 'I holy pass'.its annoying.appreciate something good when you see it

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by Image123(m): 3:25pm On Jan 05, 2013
KnowAll:

the big point is that he is working, and doing what others don't do. gej has alot of money too, what is he doing with it? what are the other states doing with their monies. What are other governors, senators and presidents doing? It's easy to assume what they are not doing, a visit to akwa ibom any part, shows what they are doing.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by EkoIle1: 7:28pm On Jan 05, 2013
afam4eva:
Someone once told me that Fashola has built school ll over the state and when i asked the person to list these schools and their location, he went numb.

I don't know where these renovated schools are located and i'm sure you also don't know. I've gone round a lot of public schools in Lagos and i can tell you that they're in deplorable condition. Even Tinubu's tenure achieved more in terms of education in Lagos state through the Millenium schools all over Lagos.

These achievements you're listing for Fashola are commonplace in other states and are not things you'll use to rate Fashola high especially based on the fact that he's the governor of a state like Lagos.

That notwithstanding, i think Fashola has done well in some areas especially in bringing sanity and enforcing laws in Lagos.

This is a lie because we've posted pictures of many new schools fashola built in LAGOS and if you need pictures or proof, ask me and I'll prove you wrong.

And if what fashola is doing in Lagos is common in other states, how come we don't see anything? How come you are yet to show us anything instead of your word of mouth?

You are too disingenuous and lying for your own good...
Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by EkoIle1: 7:34pm On Jan 05, 2013
thelastPope:

Nairaland For Dummies!

1. To go to the first page, click the (1) link at the top of the page.

2. To view the posts and pictures, please scroll down the page.

grin grin grin

Dumb and daft like your fisherman aso rock uncle. Too incometent to handle the smallest task n the world.

Your started a thread yelling what has fashola done in Lagos, you yelled for days for a list, but your hypocritical lazy self can not come up with anything when asked to do the same thing. See ya yanshh exposed....

suxs to be a laptop..
Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by EkoIle1: 7:36pm On Jan 05, 2013
Now let's go beyond this micky mouse single location boju boju roadsthat i can count on my fingers and the result of the same budget with Lagos state.

Where are the projects that really impacts the populace?

Where are the schools?

Where are the hospitals?

Where are the vocational training centers to train and provide skills?

Where are the maternity centers?

Where are the parks and recreational centers?

Where are the housing projects?

You got to be kidding me..

smh....
Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by Abagworo(m): 7:41pm On Jan 05, 2013
BabaTony:

Do people think befor they type at all? So because your anambra has self inflicted problems it should receive more money while akwa ibom should receive less abi? Silly real silly . You are saying also that akwa ibom oil money is awuf money abi?, thunder fire ur eye there. For ur information it is just 13 percent who is spending the other 87 percent. God punish you! Leave akwa ibom alone enuf of all these jealousy. Akwa ibom is on the right track.there is no neede for the comparison. Every state should deal with its problems.

I'm from Imo State. My point is that there is nothing to show for the extra 12billion he has received monthly for the past 6years. Attah performed better when you compare. To whom much is given, much is expected. None of those roads is worth 12billion.

Rivers State spends far more in road construction. Ada George road had more than 400 houses demolished and compensation of roughly 20million per house which amounts 8billion. Okporo road had more than 200 houses demolished with valued compensation of above 4billion. The roads in Akwaibom were built on virgin land and with laterite. We should not be deceived by the paints and. Markings. The roads in Rivers State are built with white sharp sand and cast with concrete before tarring. Most Akwaibom roads were built with open drainage or no drainage while Rivers State is constructing an integrated underground drainage with walkways. Most schools in Rivers State have been mordernized and cost between 150million to 450million each with equiped libraries and sports facilities.
Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by EkoIle1: 7:44pm On Jan 05, 2013
Abagworo:

I'm from Imo State. My point is that there is nothing to show for the extra 12billion he has received monthly for the past 6years. Attah performed better when you compare. To whom much is given, much is expected. None of those roads is worth 12billion.

Well said.
Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by phantom(m): 7:48pm On Jan 05, 2013
Abagworo:

it is more expensive to build roads in the niger delta because of the terrain TRUE or FALSE??

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by Abagworo(m): 7:53pm On Jan 05, 2013
phantom:
it is more expensive to build roads in the niger delta because of the terrain TRUE or FALSE??

Akwaibom is not really Niger Delta. Their terrain is exactly same with Abia State and Cross river. Maybe you mean Rivers, Bayelsa and Delta.

Rivers State spends far more in road construction. Ada
George road had more than 400 houses demolished and
compensation of roughly 20million per house which
amounts 8billion. Okporo road had more than 200
houses demolished with valued compensation of above
4billion. The roads in Akwaibom were built on virgin land
and with laterite. We should not be deceived by the
paints and markings. The roads in Rivers State are built
with white sharp sand and cast with concrete before
tarring. Most Akwaibom roads were built with open
drainage or no drainage while Rivers State is
constructing an integrated underground drainage with
walkways. Most schools in Rivers State have been
mordernized and cost between 150million to 450million
each with equiped libraries and sports facilities.
Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by EkoIle1: 7:58pm On Jan 05, 2013
phantom:

Is this any reason and excuse for inaction?

It's insane how you crucify other governors for the silliness reasons, but you are willing to give the lousiest and laughable excuse and cop out for incompetent governors.

This is why I don't take people like you seriously..
Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 05, 2013

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by EkoIle1: 8:03pm On Jan 05, 2013
Delta state's budget for 2012 = 361.

Delta state's population 3-4 million

Delta state is 4 times richer than Lagos state, but still nothing to show from UDUAGHAN, Ibori and others combined...
Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by rhymz(m): 9:56pm On Jan 05, 2013
Eko Ile: Delta state's budget for 2012 = 361.

Delta state's population 3-4 million

Delta state is 4 times richer than Lagos state, but still nothing to show from UDUAGHAN, Ibori and others combined...
Eko Ile na wa for you sha. . .how is Delta State richer than Lagos na. Delta collects 16billion monthly and Lagos collects 10billion monthly plus the huge 23billion they get from IGR. Even with aids agency for the Niger deltan states like NDDC and co, Delta state does not get up to 15billion with all that combined besides the monthly allocation. I know you are passionate about your points and views but please stop making random statements and quotations you can't prove with facts and real figures. Lagos today still remains the richest Nigerian state, oil derivation or not. You call these other states richer because they get way higher amount through their derivations not neccessarily because they are rich per se, no need to exaggerate and make suggestive statements that do not have facts. Whatever accusations you have for AKS government should also be extended to Fashola's government, period. Enough of the Lagos propaganda machine. You keep talking about how Lagos has 20million people, do you realy believe that crap? You are so eager to quote 4-5million population given by the Nigerian census board for AKS but fail to do thesame for Lagos whose population figure they put at around 10million. Stop with the eaxggerations abeg. Lagos do not have up to 20million people, the small Land area of Lagos state seems to give the wrong impression that its population is that much, it is common sense my guy, with its small landmass, and high population figure, high population densities will be recorded in most of its area, does not neccessarily mean people are as much as exaggerated. Take that same population figure of Lagos and spread it across AKS that is like more than twice the Land area of Lagos state and you will get an entirely different impression of the actual population. So stop hinging your argument on population like Lagos is some shanghai, Mumbai or California city with both large mass and population. Again, I am going to say it, there is just as much corruption in Fashola's government as there is in Godswill Akpabio's. They have both done their bit but their is not totally the best we can get. I will rate chime higher than the both of them, seriously. Until there is a commensurate evidence of development with the huge sums the both get then tell your tales to the pope he prolly will believe all that sugar-coated propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 05, 2013
rhymz: Eko Ile na wa for you sha. . .how is Delta State richer than Lagos na. Delta collects 16billion monthly and Lagos collects 10billion monthly plus the huge 23billion they get from IGR. Even with aids agency for the Niger deltan states like NDDC and co, Delta state does not get up to 15billion with all that combined besides the monthly allocation. I know you are passionate about your points and views but please stop making random statements and quotations you can't prove with facts and real figures. Lagos today still remains the richest Nigerian state, oil derivation or not. You call these other states richer because they get way higher amount through their derivations not neccessarily because they are rich per se, no need to exaggerate and make suggestive statements that do not have facts. Whatever accusations you have for AKS government should also be extended to Fashola's government, period. Enough of the Lagos propaganda machine. You keep talking about how Lagos has 20million people, do you realy believe that crap? You are so eager to quote 4-5million population given by the Nigerian census board for AKS but fail to do thesame for Lagos whose population figure they put at around 10million. Stop with the eaxggerations abeg. Lagos do not have up to 20million people, the small Land area of Lagos state seems to give the wrong impression that its population is that much, it is common sense my guy, with its small landmass, and high population figure, high population densities will be recorded in most of its area, does not neccessarily mean people are as much as exaggerated. Take that same population figure of Lagos and spread it across AKS that is like more than twice the Land area of Lagos state and you will get an entirely different impression of the actual population. So stop hinging your argument on population like Lagos is some shanghai, Mumbai or California city with both large mass and population. Again, I am going to say it, there is just as much corruption in Fashola's government as there is in Godswill Akpabio's. They have both done their bit but their is not totally the best we can get. I will rate chime higher than the both of them, seriously. Until there is a commensurate evidence of development with the huge sums the both get then tell your tales to the pope he prolly will believe all that sugar-coated propaganda.

Your head is there!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by BabaTony: 11:43pm On Jan 05, 2013
rhymz: Eko Ile na wa for you sha. . .how is Delta State richer than Lagos na. Delta collects 16billion monthly and Lagos collects 10billion monthly plus the huge 23billion they get from IGR. Even with aids agency for the Niger deltan states like NDDC and co, Delta state does not get up to 15billion with all that combined besides the monthly allocation. I know you are passionate about your points and views but please stop making random statements and quotations you can't prove with facts and real figures. Lagos today still remains the richest Nigerian state, oil derivation or not. You call these other states richer because they get way higher amount through their derivations not neccessarily because they are rich per se, no need to exaggerate and make suggestive statements that do not have facts. Whatever accusations you have for AKS government should also be extended to Fashola's government, period. Enough of the Lagos propaganda machine. You keep talking about how Lagos has 20million people, do you realy believe that crap? You are so eager to quote 4-5million population given by the Nigerian census board for AKS but fail to do thesame for Lagos whose population figure they put at around 10million. Stop with the eaxggerations abeg. Lagos do not have up to 20million people, the small Land area of Lagos state seems to give the wrong impression that its population is that much, it is common sense my guy, with its small landmass, and high population figure, high population densities will be recorded in most of its area, does not neccessarily mean people are as much as exaggerated. Take that same population figure of Lagos and spread it across AKS that is like more than twice the Land area of Lagos state and you will get an entirely different impression of the actual population. So stop hinging your argument on population like Lagos is some shanghai, Mumbai or California city with both large mass and population. Again, I am going to say it, there is just as much corruption in Fashola's government as there is in Godswill Akpabio's. They have both done their bit but their is not totally the best we can get. I will rate chime higher than the both of them, seriously. Until there is a commensurate evidence of development with the huge sums the both get then tell your tales to the pope he prolly will believe all that sugar-coated propaganda.

Gbam you hit it right there. Correct guy.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by djustice: 2:26am On Jan 06, 2013
Eko Ile:

You mean I need to go to akwa to see more than the images you people are switching over and reposting in this thread? i don't think so.

That man is fleecing that state astronomically it's unbelievable.

Let me teach you a little something about simple math in proportion to service deliver..

Lagos N497 billion/20 million with huge responsibilities and infrastructures to build and maintain.

Akwa Ibom N459 billion/3 million low responsibilities and infrastructures to build and maintain.

So do the math against what's in Akwa and the images in this thread.

smh...

I hope you shake that your empty head till it falls off. Enemy of progress. Of course you can now see that your beloved Fashola, whose ass you've been sucking for the last few years, is actually brain-dead.

If you compare the federal allocation, IGR nko? Lagos takes in more net revenue than Akwa Ibom. Way more. And yet all we get is tired propaganda from you and your houseboy governor. Sir Werey!!
Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by EkoIle1: 2:26am On Jan 06, 2013

So if you have 497 billion to provide for 20 million people and I have 362 billion to provide 3-4 million people. It means with the little number of people I have to take care of and provide for, I have more money to spend on my people while you have less money than me to provide for your people meaning you are richer than me, it's simple math logic. It's elementary logical math.

Me having 3-4 million against your own 20 million means I have less number of people to provide schools for, hospitals for, clinics for, transportation for I have lower number of civil service workers, I have less teachers, less wear and tear on my infrastructure and less money spent maintaining my infrastructure. Basically, I have more money to spend on a lot of things that you can not afford to spend on.

You can argue about the population of Lagos state all you want, it's still redundant and dead on arrival because common sense should tell you that your numbers came from 6 years ago and Lagos is the only high traffic destination for people all over Nigeria, Africa and global business so logic dictates that the number is far higher.

And since you are question numbers, I was more than generous with delta number so maybe I should take back the extra allowance I gave delta and just stick to the official 2 million people instead of the 2-4 I've been using and in the case of AKWA, I'll stick to the official 2 million. so either way you slice it, with both akwa and delta with their official 2 million people against your official 9 million 2006 numbers for Lagos, Akwa ibom with 2 million people and the same budget like Lagos should be able to do more than lagos. That's a logical fact.

Now, even for the sake of argument, let's scrape all that and go back to the fact that both akwa and delta collects taxes and allocations like Lagos and both delta and akwa have huge budgets like Lagos, you are still yet to list anything these states have done or are doing with their huge budgets year after year.

When you come back with your next post, please show up with a list of both state's have dome with their money in terms of development and infrastructures.

The list below are pointers to help you with your list.

Where are the projects that really impacts the populace?

Where are the schools?

Where are the hospitals?

Where are the vocational training centers to train and provide skills?

Where are the maternity centers?

Where are the parks and recreational centers?

Where are the housing projects?
Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by EkoIle1: 2:28am On Jan 06, 2013
djustice:

I hope you shake that your empty head till it falls off. Enemy of progress. Of course you can now see that your beloved Fashola, whose ass you've been sucking for the last few years, is actually brain-dead.

If you compare the federal allocation, IGR nko? Lagos takes in more net revenue than Akwa Ibom. Way more. And yet all we get is tired propaganda from you and your houseboy governor. Sir Werey!!

Olodo, please explain to us what both states take in and their operational budgets. What you take in anyway is what ends up on your budget and both states have the same budget to work with you dumbo. The budget is what you plan and build with. The roads, bridges, schools and other infrastructures are the results of your budget in brick and mortar.

Good to know Fashola is still giving your nightmare in 2013. BORN LOSER. lmao
Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by free13: 2:32am On Jan 06, 2013
djustice:

If you compare the federal allocation, IGR nko? Lagos takes in more net revenue than Akwa Ibom. Way more. And yet all we get is[b] tired propaganda from you and your houseboy governor. Sir Werey!![/b]

On point.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Developments in Akwa Ibom State (uncommon Transformation) by aribisala0(m): 2:43am On Jan 06, 2013
In classical statistical mechanics, the equipartition theorem is a general formula that relates the temperature of a system with its average energies. The equipartition theorem is also known as the law of equipartition, equipartition of energy, or simply equipartition. The original idea of equipartition was that, in thermal equilibrium, energy is shared equally among all of its various forms; for example, the average kinetic energy per degree of freedom in the translational motion of a molecule should equal that of its rotational motions.

The equipartition theorem makes quantitative predictions. Like the virial theorem, it gives the total average kinetic and potential energies for a system at a given temperature, from which the system's heat capacity can be computed. However, equipartition also gives the average values of individual components of the energy, such as the kinetic energy of a particular particle or the potential energy of a single spring. For example, it predicts that every atom in a monoatomic ideal gas has an average kinetic energy of (3/2)kBT in thermal equilibrium, where kB is the Boltzmann constant and T is the (thermodynamic) temperature. More generally, it can be applied to any classical system in thermal equilibrium, no matter how complicated. The equipartition theorem can be used to derive the ideal gas law, and the Dulong–Petit law for the specific heat capacities of solids. It can also be used to predict the properties of stars, even white dwarfs and neutron stars, since it holds even when relativistic effects are considered.

Although the equipartition theorem makes very accurate predictions in certain conditions, it becomes inaccurate when quantum effects are significant, such as at low temperatures. When the thermal energy kBT is smaller than the quantum energy spacing in a particular degree of freedom, the average energy and heat capacity of this degree of freedom are less than the values predicted by equipartition. Such a degree of freedom is said to be "frozen out" when the thermal energy is much smaller than this spacing. For example, the heat capacity of a solid decreases at low temperatures as various types of motion become frozen out, rather than remaining constant as predicted by equipartition. Such decreases in heat capacity were among the first signs to physicists of the 19th century that classical physics was incorrect and that a new, more subtle, scientific model was required. Along with other evidence, equipartition's failure to model black-body radiation—also known as the ultraviolet catastrophe—led Max Planck to suggest that energy in the oscillators in an object, which emit light, were quantized, a revolutionary hypothesis that spurred the development of quantum mechanics and quantum field theory.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) / Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh / Joshua Dariye Sentenced To 14 Years Imprisonment, Cries In Court (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.