Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

1 Million Naira Business Idea - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 1 Million Naira Business Idea (1296 Views)

1million Naira Business For My Wife / What Business Can I Do With 1 Million Naira? Business Ideas Please! / N10 Million Naira Business Idea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

1 Million Naira Business Idea by freesystem: 10:35am On Jan 04, 2013
Fellow Nairaland members, please I need idea on a business/Investment that is tested and trusted I can invest in with my 1 million naira I saved from my last job. Please no scam, just share with me and others that may be interested too. I stay in Lagos. Thanks for your anticipated fair contributions.
Re: 1 Million Naira Business Idea by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 04, 2013
freesystem: Fellow Nairaland members, please I need idea on a business/Investment that is tested and trusted I can invest in with my 1 million naira I saved from my last job. Please no scam, just share with me and others that may be interested too. I stay in Lagos. Thanks for your anticipated fair contributions.

Not referring to OP but every Tom, D*ck and Harry ask this same questions all the time.
Shouldn't there be a thread library for those looking for ways to invest their money so this section don't get redundant with this same question popping up everyday.

MOD's this is a clarion call to action.
Re: 1 Million Naira Business Idea by carslease: 11:03am On Jan 04, 2013
freesystem: Fellow Nairaland members, please I need idea on a business/Investment that is tested and trusted I can invest in with my 1 million naira I saved from my last job. Please no scam, just share with me and others that may be interested too. I stay in Lagos. Thanks for your anticipated fair contributions.

Just go to ghana and put your money in their treasury Bills at 21%p.a

it is very safe and tax free
Re: 1 Million Naira Business Idea by freesystem: 11:08am On Jan 04, 2013
carslease:

Just go to ghana and put your money in their treasury Bills at 21%p.a

it is very safe and tax free

I believe in Nigeria Investment and want to invest here instead of Ghana. Thanks for ur contribution sha.

1 Like

Re: 1 Million Naira Business Idea by leverage12(m): 12:43pm On Jan 04, 2013
@OP buy bus and start pure water distribuction business, believe me it very lucrative, but if you want an online business call me on 08138436585. I have the best online business that you will need. Cheers
Re: 1 Million Naira Business Idea by leverage12(m): 12:43pm On Jan 04, 2013
@OP buy bus and start pure water distribuction business, believe me it very lucrative, but if you want an online business call me on 08138436585. I have the best online business idea that you will need. Cheers
Re: 1 Million Naira Business Idea by Chamber10(m): 1:25pm On Jan 04, 2013
leverage12: @OP buy bus and start pure water distribuction business, believe me it very lucrative, but if you want an online business call me on 08138436585. I have the best online business idea that you will need. Cheers

Thanks, will give you a call soon. More contributions pls
Re: 1 Million Naira Business Idea by Chamber10(m): 10:02am On Jan 05, 2013
@Freesystem, I'm also following the discussion, I need similar business idea. I want to invest too with amount close to 1 million
Re: 1 Million Naira Business Idea by naijaex: 3:14pm On Jan 05, 2013
you can start business by exporting charcoal to poland and europe and the good thing of this business is less risk, if you are ready i will guide you through where you oversee the whole business by yourself from sourcing to loading,documentation and payment. call for more info : 08071173786
Re: 1 Million Naira Business Idea by Chudoify: 4:54pm On Jan 05, 2013
@op,NEVER you give your money to anybody to invest for you.my guy dont try it.forget their sweet mouth.BE WARNED!

(1) (Reply)

Requirements For Incorporating An Association, NGO, Club, Foundation Or Church / Am Looking For How To Ship From Ireland,uk,usa To Nigeria / New Data Bundle For MTN N ETISALAT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.