Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,201 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Qualified Chartered Accountants In Here..pls Help The 2013 ICAN Aspirants!!!. - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Qualified Chartered Accountants In Here..pls Help The 2013 ICAN Aspirants!!!. (20657 Views)

Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants / Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here / What Is The Average Pay Of Chartered Accountants In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Qualified Chartered Accountants In Here..pls Help The 2013 ICAN Aspirants!!!. by Serendipity: 6:32pm On Aug 01, 2013
akanbijm: O.N.D will start from A.T.S 3 if you study Accounting.
no banking and finance
Re: Qualified Chartered Accountants In Here..pls Help The 2013 ICAN Aspirants!!!. by Theflint1(m): 8:39pm On Aug 01, 2013
not to derail thread, but i wanna know the merits and demerits of ican and acca respectively. Thanks
Re: Qualified Chartered Accountants In Here..pls Help The 2013 ICAN Aspirants!!!. by Paulipopor: 9:16pm On Aug 01, 2013
The flint: not to derail thread, but i wanna know the merits and demerits of ican and acca respectively. Thanks
Please just google to get answers to your question. even here on nairaland, a lot has been written.
Re: Qualified Chartered Accountants In Here..pls Help The 2013 ICAN Aspirants!!!. by helpfulposts(m): 11:38pm On Aug 01, 2013
helpfulposts: Thanks alot for ur kind contributions on this thread. Pls, if I may ask, what is the exemption for? Is the payment of exemption fee compulsory for everybody?
Re: Qualified Chartered Accountants In Here..pls Help The 2013 ICAN Aspirants!!!. by Paulipopor: 9:59am On Aug 02, 2013
[quote author=helpfulposts][/quote]
You're granted exemptions if you've relevant qualifications. For example, if you're a graduate of economics, you only get exemption from economics in Foyndation. Instead of 3 papers, you get to write only 2. The exemption fee you pay will be for the paper you're not writing.
Re: Qualified Chartered Accountants In Here..pls Help The 2013 ICAN Aspirants!!!. by helpfulposts(m): 9:50pm On Aug 02, 2013
Paulipopor:
You're granted exemptions if you've relevant qualifications. For example, if you're a graduate of economics, you only get exemption from economics in Foyndation. Instead of 3 papers, you get to write only 2. The exemption fee you pay will be for the paper you're not writing.
Thanks
Re: Qualified Chartered Accountants In Here..pls Help The 2013 ICAN Aspirants!!!. by sunch(m): 1:06pm On Nov 16, 2013
]
someone once said, a statement of result is different from a certificate. Is it that one cant register with a statement of result
Re: Qualified Chartered Accountants In Here..pls Help The 2013 ICAN Aspirants!!!. by Paulipopor: 3:25pm On Nov 16, 2013
sunch: ]
someone once said, a statement of result is different from a certificate. Is it that one cant register with a statement of result

You can register with either.
Re: Qualified Chartered Accountants In Here..pls Help The 2013 ICAN Aspirants!!!. by Toshibasexy(m): 12:32am On Nov 23, 2013
I've been willing 2 be a chartered accountant since my secondary school days but it seems the dream is going down the drain cos i had an N.D in accountancy nd proceeded to university but i was given human kinetics education in which i'm still in 200lvl now in unilorin but i don't know if i can still apply for ICAN or ACCA when i'm through?
Re: Qualified Chartered Accountants In Here..pls Help The 2013 ICAN Aspirants!!!. by Paulipopor: 5:24am On Nov 23, 2013
Toshibasexy: I've been willing 2 be a chartered accountant since my secondary school days but it seems the dream is going down the drain cos i had an N.D in accountancy nd proceeded to university but i was given human kinetics education in which i'm still in 200lvl now in unilorin but i don't know if i can still apply for ICAN or ACCA when i'm through?
You can still apply for ICAN after your degree program. Besides, if you've the "strength", you may wish to start right away with your ND result. Visit www.icanig.org to download the syllabus and other enquiries.
Re: Qualified Chartered Accountants In Here..pls Help The 2013 ICAN Aspirants!!!. by Toshibasexy(m): 7:42am On Nov 23, 2013
Paulipopor:
You can still apply for ICAN after your degree program. Besides, if you've the "strength", you may wish to start right away with your ND result. Visit www.icanig.org to download the syllabus and other enquiries.
thanks guy but if i would start with ond where will i start nd how many years will it take me to finish nd if it's with degree 4rm human kinetics where will i also start nd how many years will it take me to finish
Re: Qualified Chartered Accountants In Here..pls Help The 2013 ICAN Aspirants!!!. by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 23, 2013
Toshibasexy: thanks guy but if i would start with ond where will i start nd how many years will it take me to finish nd if it's with degree 4rm human kinetics where will i also start nd how many years will it take me to finish
if you reg with ond, you will start from ATS 3 and go through (ATS 3, intermediate BCRM which is just one paper,PE 1, and PE 2) a total of 2yrs. But if you reg with BSc kinetics you will start from foundation and go through ( foundation, intermediate, PE 1, PE 2) each consists of 4papers) a total of 2yrs. Hope i have answered you. Goodluck
Re: Qualified Chartered Accountants In Here..pls Help The 2013 ICAN Aspirants!!!. by salex66(m): 1:11pm On Nov 23, 2013
I want to know if a graduate of accounting(bsc) will pay exemption fee
Re: Qualified Chartered Accountants In Here..pls Help The 2013 ICAN Aspirants!!!. by Toshibasexy(m): 3:49pm On Nov 23, 2013
marvis5077: if you reg with ond, you will start from ATS 3 and go through (ATS 3, intermediate BCRM which is just one paper,PE 1, and PE 2) a total of 2yrs. But if you reg with BSc kinetics you will start from foundation and go through ( foundation, intermediate, PE 1, PE 2) each consists of 4papers) a total of 2yrs. Hope i have answered you. Goodluck
thanks guy will wait till i finish my degree
Re: Qualified Chartered Accountants In Here..pls Help The 2013 ICAN Aspirants!!!. by haryourbahmi3(m): 9:53pm On Dec 05, 2013
Pls I really need some1 2 help me out here, am an ND graduate in bus. Admin, and a distinction candidate, my wish is to be a chattered accountant, pls I want u 2 enlighten me on hw I will b able 2 get d form and where to get it b4 its too late, And pls I want 2 knw abt d course fee, lecture period, and if I can still register with ICAN and sit for march 2014 exam... Plsss I need a reply fast
Re: Qualified Chartered Accountants In Here..pls Help The 2013 ICAN Aspirants!!!. by moni(m): 8:40pm On Dec 21, 2013
Moni,
I want to write 2 papers on PE 1 in May, FA & MA and take d other 2 in Nov.
I need advice from the house on this and other info to help me succeed.
Re: Qualified Chartered Accountants In Here..pls Help The 2013 ICAN Aspirants!!!. by Paulipopor: 5:20pm On Dec 22, 2013
moni: Moni,

Hello Moni,
Click the below link to get relevant on preparations for ICAN exam;
http://paulipopor..com/2013/08/the-secrets-to-passing-ican-pe1-exams.html?m=1

The part 2 is also available. I'll upload the part 3 by next weekend.
Cheers!
Re: Qualified Chartered Accountants In Here..pls Help The 2013 ICAN Aspirants!!!. by ednut1(m): 9:51am On Dec 23, 2013
moni: Moni,
u have to pay for d four papers nd absent ur self from d two. wich s a waste of money
Re: Qualified Chartered Accountants In Here..pls Help The 2013 ICAN Aspirants!!!. by ednut1(m): 9:53am On Dec 23, 2013
salex66: I want to know if a graduate of accounting(bsc) will pay exemption fee
forty sometin k dnt knw d exact amount
Re: Qualified Chartered Accountants In Here..pls Help The 2013 ICAN Aspirants!!!. by ogedanny: 5:06pm On Aug 08, 2014
Re: Qualified Chartered Accountants In Here..pls Help The 2013 ICAN Aspirants!!!. by houseoftuition: 8:09pm On Aug 09, 2014
For the ICAN New syllabus, IcanLectures.com.ng delivers live recorded lectures for students to be downloading every day of every single week. It is just like you are attending classes, only that you are doing so in your own house.
Visit www.IcanLectures.com.ng to see things for yourself.
Regards from the Team
Re: Qualified Chartered Accountants In Here..pls Help The 2013 ICAN Aspirants!!!. by houseoftuition: 8:09pm On Aug 12, 2014
You can get Chartered Easily at www.IcanLectures.com.ng Even if you are new to the Curriculum,with no previous knowledge, it is our diligent commitment and promise to you, that nevertheless, YOU WILL PASS.

Stay in the comfort of your home or office and we'll bring you as perfect an understanding as is humanly possible.
Give us a try and see that these are no mere words.

Regards
The IcanLectures.com.ng Team
Re: Qualified Chartered Accountants In Here..pls Help The 2013 ICAN Aspirants!!!. by MacCoka: 7:37pm On Aug 13, 2014
Are exemptions compulsory For example,an eonomics graduate decides to write economics without being exempted. Can it b done
Re: Qualified Chartered Accountants In Here..pls Help The 2013 ICAN Aspirants!!!. by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 14, 2014
A friend started a job in a growing Audit firm,
the pay is below 30k.
I told him, he should gain experience which
would help him in the nearest future and enable
him to write ICAN fast.
Re: Qualified Chartered Accountants In Here..pls Help The 2013 ICAN Aspirants!!!. by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 14, 2014
You can become a Chartered Accountant easily now with IcanLectures.com.ng. Now qualifying as an Accountant is made much much easier by letting you take your Lectures at home instead of being crammed in a hot place like lecture centers do.
Simply log on to IcanLectures.com.ng and start downloading your Ican Lectures.
Regards,
From The IcanLectures.com.ng Team
Re: Qualified Chartered Accountants In Here..pls Help The 2013 ICAN Aspirants!!!. by opeyemmmy(m): 8:45pm On Aug 14, 2014
MacCoka: Are exemptions compulsory For example,an eonomics graduate decides to write economics without being exempted. Can it b done

Yes.
Re: Qualified Chartered Accountants In Here..pls Help The 2013 ICAN Aspirants!!!. by houseoftuition: 1:30am On Aug 28, 2014
You can now get Chartered from the comfort of your own house at www.IcanLectures.com.ng Even if you are new to the Curriculum,with no previous knowledge, it is our diligent commitment and promise to you, that nevertheless, YOU WILL PASS.

Stay in the comfort of your home or office and we'll bring you as perfect an understanding as is humanly possible.

Regards
Re: Qualified Chartered Accountants In Here..pls Help The 2013 ICAN Aspirants!!!. by pioneer: 9:50am On Sep 10, 2014
For your ICAN/ACCA lectures, contact Excel
Associates.

Excel Associates is a foremost professional tuition
centre located in Ikorodu that provides lectures for
ATS, ICAN, ACCA, CISA and other programmes. For
enquiries, contact - 07081834869, 09092159476 or e-
mail: excelassociates2020@gmail.com,
info.excelassociates@gmail.com
Re: Qualified Chartered Accountants In Here..pls Help The 2013 ICAN Aspirants!!!. by houseoftuition: 4:27pm On Sep 10, 2014
You can now get Chartered from the comfort of your own house at www.IcanLectures.com.ng Even if you are new to the Curriculum,with no previous knowledge, it is our diligent commitment and promise to you, that nevertheless, YOU WILL PASS.

Warm Regards
Re: Qualified Chartered Accountants In Here..pls Help The 2013 ICAN Aspirants!!!. by princesols(m): 3:12pm On Oct 28, 2014
Pls I need ur advice I want 2take dis Ican stuff I dnt no hw long it takes, hw many years b4 one will be tru with it expecialy wen u startin 4rm d ATS?
Re: Qualified Chartered Accountants In Here..pls Help The 2013 ICAN Aspirants!!!. by blackgoldd(m): 11:46am On Dec 28, 2014
TEXZLEM:
There have been a lot of discussion thread about Acca and Ican on Nairaland.. And sincerely the two institution serve the same purpose! Myself I am Aca and presently I am about to be qualify for the Acca! It is a matter of choice. Either Ican or Acca.. They both serve the same purpose and what is most important is what you can do with your Accounting certification and how you can solve your employer financial problem.. PLS don't let us disarray this forum to Acca V ICAN.

Call for ACCA n ICAN materials both KAPLAN and Bpp @ very cheaper rate we also deliver @ ur door step 08025584744. 08068650791. 2330ECF2
Re: Qualified Chartered Accountants In Here..pls Help The 2013 ICAN Aspirants!!!. by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 29, 2014
You don't need to spend your hard earned money to purchase BPP books anymore.
Contact us for soft Copies of the latest ACCA BPP study text and revision kits suitable for exams until June 2015. You can now order for any of the following BPP study texts and Revision kits F1, F2, F3, F4, F5, F6, F7, F8, F9, P1, P2, P3, P4, P5 and P7. All books are @ affordable price. Contact us on lanrilo@yahoo.com today, and you will be glad you did. You can also contact us for enquiries on how to register for ACCA free!!!!

We have BPP study texts on some of the areas of the new Ican syllabus such as Performance Management, Management, Corporate Governance and Ethics, Financial Reporting and Corporate Reporting. You can contact us if you have any mind boggling questions about any professional accounting certification.

You can call us for GRE and GMAT texts. We also have engineering textbooks.

We would love to include you in the list of our satisfied customers if you give us the chance.

lanrilo@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet A Female Mechanic Who Assembles 'Keke Napep' Parts From Scratch In Anambra / Stop On Budgetary Allocations: We've Been Self-financing Since '90 - ICAN To FG / Nigerian Police Officer Sleeps In Mud After Getting Drunk (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.