Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Qualified Chartered Accountants In Here..pls Help The 2013 ICAN Aspirants!!!. - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Qualified Chartered Accountants In Here..pls Help The 2013 ICAN Aspirants!!!. (20658 Views)

Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants / Pls Intending And Qualified Chartered Accountants Lets Meet Here / What Is The Average Pay Of Chartered Accountants In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Qualified Chartered Accountants In Here..pls Help The 2013 ICAN Aspirants!!!. by Ojaysport: 4:53pm On May 18, 2015
houseoftuition:
You can now get Chartered from the comfort of your own house at www.IcanLectures.com.ng Even if you are new to the Curriculum,with no previous knowledge, it is our diligent commitment and promise to you, that nevertheless, YOU WILL PASS.

Stay in the comfort of your home or office and we'll bring you as perfect an understanding as is humanly possible.
Give us a try and see that these are no mere words.

Warm Regards
The IcanLectures.com.ng Team
are the lectures in line with the IFRS newly adopted?
Re: Qualified Chartered Accountants In Here..pls Help The 2013 ICAN Aspirants!!!. by adonbilivit: 10:26am On Jul 06, 2015
Paulipopor:

Hello Moni,
Click the below link to get relevant on preparations for ICAN exam;
http://paulipopor..com/2013/08/the-secrets-to-passing-ican-pe1-exams.html?m=1

The part 2 is also available. I'll upload the part 3 by next weekend.
Cheers!
good morning bro. please can I write my PE1 in November or must it be in may? cc: nobody
Re: Qualified Chartered Accountants In Here..pls Help The 2013 ICAN Aspirants!!!. by ednut1(m): 12:56pm On Jul 06, 2015
adonbilivit:
good morning bro. please can I write my PE1 in November or must it be in may? cc: nobody
pe1 hv dey nt changed d name lol
Re: Qualified Chartered Accountants In Here..pls Help The 2013 ICAN Aspirants!!!. by sophiatligali(f): 1:18pm On Jul 06, 2015
hello people! i hold a bachelor's degree in Economics and i want to do Ican exams, anybody with Ican study packs from foundation levels till pe levels? whichever one u av will be appreciated,pls help a sister. Forward soft copies to sophiat_ligali@yahoo.com

Many Thanks
Re: Qualified Chartered Accountants In Here..pls Help The 2013 ICAN Aspirants!!!. by opeyemmmy(m): 2:13pm On Jul 06, 2015
sophiatligali:
hello people! i hold a bachelor's degree in Economics and i want to do Ican exams, anybody with Ican study packs from foundation levels till pe levels? whichever one u av will be appreciated,pls help a sister. Forward soft copies to sophiat_ligali@yahoo.com

Many Thanks

Why wait for someone to send study packs to you, when you can download them yourself, FOC? Download ICAN study packs from www.icanig.org/article.php?id=21

Please note that the syllabus has been revised.

You can download the new syllabus from www.icanig.org

1 Like

Re: Qualified Chartered Accountants In Here..pls Help The 2013 ICAN Aspirants!!!. by Paulipopor: 6:19pm On Jul 06, 2015
Hello Sir,

Please note that you can write any of the levels/Stages in both May and November. Also, there is no PE1 or 2 anymore. Please update yourself with the current syllabus on the Levels/stages.

Cheers!

adonbilivit:
Re: Qualified Chartered Accountants In Here..pls Help The 2013 ICAN Aspirants!!!. by Ojaysport: 7:47pm On Oct 16, 2015
Paulipopor:
Hello Sir,

Please note that you can write any of the levels/Stages in both May and November. Also, there is no PE1 or 2 anymore. Please update yourself with the current syllabus on the Levels/stages.

Cheers!

Hello,What do you mean by 'There is no PE1 or 2 anymore'? Does it means the exam is written once now?
Re: Qualified Chartered Accountants In Here..pls Help The 2013 ICAN Aspirants!!!. by rhydex247(m): 5:18pm On Jul 22, 2016
Greetings to everyone here... Am a Btech (Maths) holder. I want to write Ican exam but I don't know if their will be an exemption and can btech maths apply for the exam... Also need help on the study pack and the cost of the exams.. rhydexseries@gmail.com
Re: Qualified Chartered Accountants In Here..pls Help The 2013 ICAN Aspirants!!!. by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 22, 2016
Download ICAN study packs

Note that we have removed the password restrictions.

http://ng-books..com.ng/2016/07/ican-study-packs-password-restrictions.html
Re: Qualified Chartered Accountants In Here..pls Help The 2013 ICAN Aspirants!!!. by ahahnow: 1:34pm On Dec 01, 2016
olisaadewale:
Are you a graduate hoping to further your studies in UK, US, Canada or any European country?
Are you in dare need of a scholarship to study abroad?
Are you an SSS student wishing to have your degree abroad?
Have you being scoring low in your GMAT/GRE or you are just planning to write yours?
Has JAMB/ GCE being 'jambing' and messing your dreams?
... then TRACTRAIN CONSULTING[color=#000099][/color] is ready to help you achieve all your dreams.
Contact: +234 7035375441,+234 7035375453, +234 7061312241, +234 18761625, new.tractrain.net or follow us on http://www.facebook.com/pages/GMAT-Prep-in-Nigeria-by-Tractrain/284377611417?ref=ts&fref=ts

I am interested in getting some tutoring for gmat. Can you help me?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Stop On Budgetary Allocations: We've Been Self-financing Since '90 - ICAN To FG / Nigerian Police Officer Sleeps In Mud After Getting Drunk (VIDEO) / Nine Things Nigerian Bankers Hate About Their Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.