Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,647 members, 7,816,656 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

You Can Now See Nairalanders Who LIKES Your Posts! - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / You Can Now See Nairalanders Who LIKES Your Posts! (7004 Views)

Who Likes This? (photo) / Why Are Nairalanders Who are Based Abroad So Bitter And Filled With Hate? / Ever Re-read Your Posts And Felt Embarassed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: You Can Now See Nairalanders Who LIKES Your Posts! by skydeep(f): 8:47pm On Jan 04, 2013
Alliviate4us... Thanks for liking my diary grin
Re: You Can Now See Nairalanders Who LIKES Your Posts! by otikpoko(m): 8:47pm On Jan 04, 2013
Nairaland will become nairafacebook very soon tongue
Seun, i would also love to see "Dislike button" grin grin grin grin
Re: You Can Now See Nairalanders Who LIKES Your Posts! by delors(m): 8:49pm On Jan 04, 2013
We need the following buttons
- dislike
- hate
- slap
- poke
- puke
- bomb
- dumb
- crucify
- hug transformer
- shoot
- kiss
To complete the new year package grin
Re: You Can Now See Nairalanders Who LIKES Your Posts! by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 04, 2013
IT has stopped working grin
i think seun just did something grin grin

2 Likes

Re: You Can Now See Nairalanders Who LIKES Your Posts! by Caracta(f): 8:49pm On Jan 04, 2013
It has stopped working, right?
Re: You Can Now See Nairalanders Who LIKES Your Posts! by 1forall: 8:50pm On Jan 04, 2013
Congrats on your discovery!
It's been there a long time though, I think since the forum was re-invented.
Re: You Can Now See Nairalanders Who LIKES Your Posts! by ceejay80s(m): 8:50pm On Jan 04, 2013
Any human beans wey go get 60Likes on a partycooler post, go receive 3k reward from me. 07032659200
Re: You Can Now See Nairalanders Who LIKES Your Posts! by 2legit2qwt: 8:50pm On Jan 04, 2013
Now we'll either see all the people who like the stup1d comments or they'll stop being stup1d grin
Re: You Can Now See Nairalanders Who LIKES Your Posts! by luluosas(m): 8:50pm On Jan 04, 2013
Very good development. I usually see the numbers of likes on my posts anytime I logged in, without seeing or knowing the people who liked the posts.

Re: You Can Now See Nairalanders Who LIKES Your Posts! by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 04, 2013
Caracta: It has stopped working, right?
yea.
One of NLs flaws, seun just worked on it i feel cool
Re: You Can Now See Nairalanders Who LIKES Your Posts! by CrazyMan(m): 8:51pm On Jan 04, 2013
I really love this like I stated earlier, but I'm kinda having mixed feeling about the whole idea.

People would become more cautious, and think twice before hitting the like button.

Female members are likely to be favoured with this new option...as most guys would keep stalking and liking their post here and there.

Thumbs up Seun, its still a welcome development.
Re: You Can Now See Nairalanders Who LIKES Your Posts! by Akainzo(m): 8:51pm On Jan 04, 2013
When one "Likes" a post, is it because of the comment made or because he/she likes the poster?

Just wondering how this is tendering towards stalking, etc shocked shocked
Re: You Can Now See Nairalanders Who LIKES Your Posts! by OBUKOMENA: 8:51pm On Jan 04, 2013
This now means that when a gurl sneezes,she will get '20 likes',abi?
Re: You Can Now See Nairalanders Who LIKES Your Posts! by delors(m): 8:51pm On Jan 04, 2013
No wonder, I just notice say pple nor dey like posts again...so na becos Seun don expose una yansh...especially those gays wey been dem like other guys' comment anyhow...Chei! Seun, oya revert to the status quo ante sharp sharp abeg...Nigerians been like coded affairs abeg...dat na why na only when NEPA carry light for midnight, na that time dem dey knack dem neighbour daughters... grin
Re: You Can Now See Nairalanders Who LIKES Your Posts! by RedLight1: 8:52pm On Jan 04, 2013
ceejay80s: Any human beans wey go get 60Likes on a partycooler post, go receive 3k reward from me. 07032659200
have got 99 b4 so send me card instead tongue tongue
Re: You Can Now See Nairalanders Who LIKES Your Posts! by adonismuller(m): 8:54pm On Jan 04, 2013
Pls how can I send a pm?[color=#000099][/color]
Re: You Can Now See Nairalanders Who LIKES Your Posts! by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 04, 2013
At least i saw those who've been liking my posts lately grin
Was on page 3 before it stopped working, not bad undecided
Re: You Can Now See Nairalanders Who LIKES Your Posts! by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 04, 2013
hornipipe: IT has stopped working grin
i think seun just did something grin grin

LMAO. who ever it is thinks he's slick:

https://www.nairaland.com/likes

"View Likes's Profile"
Re: You Can Now See Nairalanders Who LIKES Your Posts! by ceejay80s(m): 8:56pm On Jan 04, 2013
Wetin dey worry seun sef. E be like say u no like new tekinology, sidon there dey watch vhs cassette, u no know say people dey watch dvd now, why must u disengage the "Like" link?

1 Like

Re: You Can Now See Nairalanders Who LIKES Your Posts! by EzePromoe: 8:56pm On Jan 04, 2013
NoContract: [/size] [size=18pt]https://www.nairaland.com/likes[/size]
Why is it showing me a user with the username, 'likes'. Abi you dey use us dey do caricajoke? angry
Re: You Can Now See Nairalanders Who LIKES Your Posts! by Abrantie: 8:57pm On Jan 04, 2013
NoContract: Caught this by accident. Hope I am not violating any laws here.

Just log in to your Nairaland account and change the web address (or open a new browser) to
[size=18pt]https://www.nairaland.com/likes[/size]

I figured out how you caught that. Here's how:

1) You received some "Likes" and the link showed up.

2) You went to that page to inspect which of your comments received the "Likes".
The address for that page is https://www.nairaland.com/likes

3) At this point, you started to think like a hacker and asked yourself, "what if I change that last part of this address to "liked"?

V O I L A !!! grin

I'm sure you tried other words as well, right?
Re: You Can Now See Nairalanders Who LIKES Your Posts! by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 04, 2013
ceejay80s: Wetin dey worry seun sef. E be like say u no like new tekinology, sidon there dey watch vhs cassette, u no know say people dey watch dvd now, why must u disengage the "Like" link?

grin grin
they (cosigners, stalkers; etc) probably spammed his inbox.
just messing though.

but i would like that "who is online" feature back. smiley

Abrantie:

I figured out how you caught that. Here's how:

1) You received some "Likes" and the link showed up.

2) You went to that page to inspect which of your comments received the "Likes".
The address for that page is https://www.nairaland.com/likes.

3) At this point, you started to think like a hacker and asked yourself, "what if I change that last part of this address to "liked"?

V O I L A !!! grin

I'm sure you tried other words as well, right?

so you're saying it's not a legitimate feature?
makes sense. not only is that feature no longer visible, but this thread is no longer on the FP. grin Oh well. I saw what I needed to see already.
Re: You Can Now See Nairalanders Who LIKES Your Posts! by skydeep(f): 8:58pm On Jan 04, 2013
*Kails*:

LMAO. who ever it is thinks he's slick:

https://www.nairaland.com/likes

"View Likes's Profile"
I observed that too grin

1 Like

Re: You Can Now See Nairalanders Who LIKES Your Posts! by CrazyMan(m): 8:59pm On Jan 04, 2013
skydeep:
I observed that too grin
Its been changed
Re: You Can Now See Nairalanders Who LIKES Your Posts! by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 04, 2013
Chai! Seun why did you remove it now? Why? I was having a ball going through my liked comments. grin

2 Likes

Re: You Can Now See Nairalanders Who LIKES Your Posts! by 1forall: 9:00pm On Jan 04, 2013
Re: You Can Now See Nairalanders Who LIKES Your Posts! by Goshen360(m): 9:00pm On Jan 04, 2013
Besides, there will have to be "liked" notification in order to view the "likes" anyway. If you no get 'liked' and you dey check the url, nothing go show o.... cool See Seun don disable this feature.... grin
Re: You Can Now See Nairalanders Who LIKES Your Posts! by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 04, 2013
Ok somebody slap me.

Seriously...please.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL EPIC FAIL!!

The OP clearly stated "NoContract: Caught this by accident. Hope I am not violating any laws here."

lol.
Re: You Can Now See Nairalanders Who LIKES Your Posts! by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 04, 2013
fellis: Chai! Seun why did you remove it now? Why? I was having a ball going through my liked comments. grin

grin grin
Re: You Can Now See Nairalanders Who LIKES Your Posts! by adewasco2k(m): 9:02pm On Jan 04, 2013
Akainzo: When one "Likes" a post, is it because of the comment made or because he/she likes the poster?

Just wondering how this is tendering towards stalking, etc shocked shocked

i believe you are scared you gonna be caught and persecuted for secretly admiring some one...okay! we agree
likes ≠ to stalking 
Re: You Can Now See Nairalanders Who LIKES Your Posts! by CrazyMan(m): 9:02pm On Jan 04, 2013
Not a bad decision though...
Re: You Can Now See Nairalanders Who LIKES Your Posts! by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 04, 2013
ceejay80s: Wetin dey worry seun sef. E be like say u no like new tekinology, sidon there dey watch vhs cassette, u no know say people dey watch dvd now, why must u disengage the "Like" link?

I don't think Seun meant for us to know about the koko. E be like say him don dey track one babe since and he no want make she catch am grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Why Aren't Men Emotional? / Tiwa Savage Speaks On Her Rumoured Death / Can I Use Stabilizers With My 8.1kva Generator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.