Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,698 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

You Can Now See Nairalanders Who LIKES Your Posts! - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / You Can Now See Nairalanders Who LIKES Your Posts! (7005 Views)

Who Likes This? (photo) / Why Are Nairalanders Who are Based Abroad So Bitter And Filled With Hate? / Ever Re-read Your Posts And Felt Embarassed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: You Can Now See Nairalanders Who LIKES Your Posts! by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 04, 2013
seedord247:

Sweeery i never knew you love so much tongue

You liked all ma comments...

Btw... Are you still interested in the mcdee gift card? wink

You wish. tongue

And yes. The pup for the card. cheesy
Re: You Can Now See Nairalanders Who LIKES Your Posts! by Goshen360(m): 9:04pm On Jan 04, 2013
fellis:

I don't think Seun meant for us to know about the koko. E be like say him don dey track one babe since and he no want make she catch am grin

Dirty mind.....renew it please. grin
Re: You Can Now See Nairalanders Who LIKES Your Posts! by Abrantie: 9:05pm On Jan 04, 2013
*Kails*:

grin grin
they (cosigners, stalkers; etc) probably spammed his inbox.
just messing though.

but i would like that "who is online" feature back. smiley

so you're saying it's not a legitimate feature?
makes sense. not only is that feature no longer visible, but this thread is no longer on the FP. grin Oh well. I saw what I needed to see already.

It's a feature in development. Seun hasn't released it yet. He shouldn't have placed the code in the same location as the released features.
Re: You Can Now See Nairalanders Who LIKES Your Posts! by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 04, 2013
Abrantie:

It's a feature in development. Seun hasn't released it yet. He shouldn't have placed the code in the same location as the released features.

interesting.

fellis:

I don't think Seun meant for us to know about the koko. E be like say him don dey track one babe since and he no want make she catch am grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: You Can Now See Nairalanders Who LIKES Your Posts! by adewasco2k(m): 9:05pm On Jan 04, 2013
Feature disabled....
****** profile = likes profile

okay, thank God i caught this chap liking all my posts grin
Re: You Can Now See Nairalanders Who LIKES Your Posts! by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 04, 2013
*Kails*:

LMAO. who ever it is thinks he's slick:

https://www.nairaland.com/likes

"View Likes's Profile"
hahaha grin its really funny, looked like a programming error, dunno why it was brought to the frontpage in the 1st place since it was an error grin grin
Now i also understand whatever it is that's behind ''pyguru'' profile
Hope you got the chance to see your ''likees''/likers. grin

1 Like

Re: You Can Now See Nairalanders Who LIKES Your Posts! by tyson55(m): 9:05pm On Jan 04, 2013
Seun it stopped working.
Were you trying to test run it or what? undecided

2 Likes

Re: You Can Now See Nairalanders Who LIKES Your Posts! by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 04, 2013
Why e be say na when e reach my turn na im the thing con stop. Seun it‘s not fair ooo.

2 Likes

Re: You Can Now See Nairalanders Who LIKES Your Posts! by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 04, 2013
hornipipe: hahaha grin its really funny, looked like a programming error, dunno why it was brought to the frontpage in the 1st place since it was an error grin grin
Now i also understand whatever it is that's behind ''pyguru'' profile
Hope you got the chance to see your ''likees''/likers. grin

yep. lipsrsealed
sure did.
Re: You Can Now See Nairalanders Who LIKES Your Posts! by adewasco2k(m): 9:09pm On Jan 04, 2013
Who got it to the front page and why was it removed

1 Like

Re: You Can Now See Nairalanders Who LIKES Your Posts! by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 04, 2013
Re: You Can Now See Nairalanders Who LIKES Your Posts! by Abrantie: 9:10pm On Jan 04, 2013
tyson55: Seun it stopped working.
Were you trying to test run it or what? undecided

If it has stopped working, it means he has moved the "liked" code or others that he may be working on to another location.
Re: You Can Now See Nairalanders Who LIKES Your Posts! by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 04, 2013
Seun wants to play God.
Re: You Can Now See Nairalanders Who LIKES Your Posts! by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 04, 2013
*Kails*:

yep. lipsrsealed
sure did.
grin grin
Re: You Can Now See Nairalanders Who LIKES Your Posts! by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 04, 2013
Goshen360:

Dirty mind.....renew it please. grin

grin LOL
But seriously sha, I am a bit upset.
I wish the thing wasn't snatched away before we really got to enjoy it.
#heartbroken
Re: You Can Now See Nairalanders Who LIKES Your Posts! by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:14pm On Jan 04, 2013
hornipipe: IT has stopped working grin
i think seun just did something grin grin

I think so! I've tried it severally, no show. Both on Operamini and default phone browser, nada!!!

Oga Seun una well don oh! But maka why now?
Re: You Can Now See Nairalanders Who LIKES Your Posts! by skydeep(f): 9:15pm On Jan 04, 2013
Maybe Seun is barking at the moderator that put this in frontpage cos I wonder why it stopped working. undecided. Anyways, to err is human grin
Re: You Can Now See Nairalanders Who LIKES Your Posts! by CrazyMan(m): 9:15pm On Jan 04, 2013
*Kails*:
yep. lipsrsealed
sure did.
embarassed
Re: You Can Now See Nairalanders Who LIKES Your Posts! by Abrantie: 9:16pm On Jan 04, 2013
Looks like a re-direct.

Oh well, it was fun while it lasted. Topic is off FP too. That's the end folks.
Re: You Can Now See Nairalanders Who LIKES Your Posts! by ceejay80s(m): 9:20pm On Jan 04, 2013
Re: You Can Now See Nairalanders Who LIKES Your Posts! by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 04, 2013
ferhyntorlah:

I think so! I've tried it severally, no show. Both on Operamini and default phone browser, nada!!!

Oga Seun una well don oh! But maka why now?
hardluck it is grin sorry.
Re: You Can Now See Nairalanders Who LIKES Your Posts! by adewasco2k(m): 9:21pm On Jan 04, 2013
Abrantie: Looks like a re-direct.

Oh well, it was fun while it lasted. Topic is off FP too. That's the end folks.
I disagree that's not the end....that was a new feature but i guess something wasn't right...so Seun is into fixing that.
i link cant just popup on its own on the navigation bar.
Re: You Can Now See Nairalanders Who LIKES Your Posts! by EzePromoe: 9:22pm On Jan 04, 2013
Even my hard-to-get e-crush have been liking my posts. Wow! At least I know that lipsrsealed
Re: You Can Now See Nairalanders Who LIKES Your Posts! by seedord247(m): 9:25pm On Jan 04, 2013
*Kails*:

You wish. tongue

And yes. The pup for the card. cheesy

I know you dont want me to bring the pus$sy outta box.... just tell me you love me publicly and we're good. tongue wink wink
Re: You Can Now See Nairalanders Who LIKES Your Posts! by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:26pm On Jan 04, 2013
Please the moderator who placed this thread on frontpage should kindly remove it so as not to mislead others who aren't aware that the feature has been disabled.
Re: You Can Now See Nairalanders Who LIKES Your Posts! by k2039: 9:42pm On Jan 04, 2013
How come I missed out of the fun, this is pathetic.
Re: You Can Now See Nairalanders Who LIKES Your Posts! by Seun(m): 9:55pm On Jan 04, 2013
We want people to like posts because they are genuinely good, and not because they want to tickle the poster's ego or get the poster to date them. That's why we never released this feature even after we developed it. We consider the discovery of this feature to be a serious breach of privacy, and we apologize to those who may have been embarrassed when their likes were de-anonymized. We should have known that it would be discovered eventually, and in fact, we did, but we were lazy.

The supermoderator who posted this leak to the home page instead of blocking it and reporting it has been suspended from super-moderating, because we are deeply concerned about that person's sense of judgment. That person has been doing a great job, but we do not know what possessed him/her this evening.

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Why Aren't Men Emotional? / Tiwa Savage Speaks On Her Rumoured Death / Can I Use Stabilizers With My 8.1kva Generator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.