Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

Why Do Girls Ignore Call From Their Boyfriends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Ignore Call From Their Boyfriends (6594 Views)

Why Do Most Ladies Lie About How They Were Disvirgined To Their Boyfriends? / 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Ignore Call From Their Boyfriends by Petraman(m): 8:23am On Jan 05, 2013
Some girls nowadays will intentionally ignore calls from thier Boyfriend most of the time, pretending they are not with d phone. This thing rely irritates me, both wen i call my girlfriend and wen i'm with my sisters and female friends. Pls drop ur comments.
Re: Why Do Girls Ignore Call From Their Boyfriends by hrmkz: 8:24am On Jan 05, 2013
D caller is nt d 1st on her list.
Re: Why Do Girls Ignore Call From Their Boyfriends by seedord247(m): 8:31am On Jan 05, 2013
Smh undecided
Re: Why Do Girls Ignore Call From Their Boyfriends by shewanna: 8:32am On Jan 05, 2013
Intentionally? Maybe u r choking ur babe. Some guys can call 1million times a day trying to detect what is not. Let ur calls be moderate. Secondly, she could be tired of you and has another guy.
One of the above!
Re: Why Do Girls Ignore Call From Their Boyfriends by omicron(m): 8:34am On Jan 05, 2013
When done intentionally, I bet you don't wanna know the reasons. In sporadic cases, she may be with another man(and mind you, this happens a lot), or she may just not be in the mood(but this is seldom the case, if she loves you). However, when it's recurrent, then she is sending you a message which says, "can't you just get it into your thick skull, you are just not that into me", meaning to her you are not even her bf!
Re: Why Do Girls Ignore Call From Their Boyfriends by k2039: 8:35am On Jan 05, 2013
Petraman: This thing rely irritates me,
Pele, you are the least of her priorities.
Petraman: both wen i call my girlfriend and wen i'm with my sisters and female friends.
You sisters and friends woud have given you the best answer, ask them.
Petraman: Pls drop ur comments.
I already did

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Ignore Call From Their Boyfriends by djeezy(m): 8:38am On Jan 05, 2013
Not all girls does that. Maybe you're probably boring or you call too much. Give them benefit of doubt until proven otherwise.
Re: Why Do Girls Ignore Call From Their Boyfriends by iamtheprincipal: 8:40am On Jan 05, 2013
hrmkz: D caller is nt d 1st on her list.

This is certainly it.
Re: Why Do Girls Ignore Call From Their Boyfriends by Florena(f): 8:43am On Jan 05, 2013
1. No lov btw d 2 of u
2. U re havin an argument
3. She is wayward
Re: Why Do Girls Ignore Call From Their Boyfriends by seedord247(m): 8:49am On Jan 05, 2013
Florena: 1. No lov btw d 2 of u
3. She is wayward

Go for modelling wink
Re: Why Do Girls Ignore Call From Their Boyfriends by blahcknproud: 8:51am On Jan 05, 2013
You've been calling too much, give her a break. She will ignore your call if she thinks youre a PEST
Re: Why Do Girls Ignore Call From Their Boyfriends by Mynd44: 8:59am On Jan 05, 2013
You are not top of the list. Someone who loves you and is on good terms with you will enjoy your calls no matter how frequent it comes

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Ignore Call From Their Boyfriends by Florena(f): 9:05am On Jan 05, 2013
seedord247:

Go for modelling wink
u think so too?
Re: Why Do Girls Ignore Call From Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 9:15am On Jan 05, 2013
4get that thing , na ur call she ignore
Re: Why Do Girls Ignore Call From Their Boyfriends by AK481(m): 9:39am On Jan 05, 2013
Florena: 1. No lov btw d 2 of u
3. She is wayward

Sis,I just checked ur pic bt I have something to tell you,nairaland is fun is u re faceless so I think you should remove ur pic asap.

Asanwa!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Ignore Call From Their Boyfriends by Uwakuwak(f): 9:56am On Jan 05, 2013
when ur one leg is in the relationship and the other leg is in another, ,(2) when ur ears are always open to the back ground of where she is receiving the calls from. and when u think that u can check a woman by frequent calls.
Re: Why Do Girls Ignore Call From Their Boyfriends by fuckluv(f): 10:15am On Jan 05, 2013
Maybe she's just stringing u along or she's not really into u. U also need 2 check urself, are u straddling her? Now give urself a break from calling her and u ll c that she ll b d one chasing u wiv calls. That's wat girls want.
Re: Why Do Girls Ignore Call From Their Boyfriends by Florena(f): 12:09pm On Jan 05, 2013
AK 48:

Sis,I just checked ur pic bt I have something to tell you,nairaland is fun is u re faceless so I think you should remove ur pic asap.

Asanwa!
why would i remove my pics, since i dnt ave anytin 2 hide

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Ignore Call From Their Boyfriends by Artless360(m): 1:04pm On Jan 05, 2013
hrmkz: D caller is nt d 1st on her list.
tel am
Re: Why Do Girls Ignore Call From Their Boyfriends by Petraman(m): 2:45pm On Jan 05, 2013
k2039: Pele, you are the least of her priorities.You sisters and friends woud have given you the best answer, ask them.
I already did
U're so funny.
Re: Why Do Girls Ignore Call From Their Boyfriends by babysnogls: 4:08pm On Jan 05, 2013
Be sure she's actually ignoring ur calls b4 u act. My hubby and sis used to get angry if i dnt pick their calls but there are genuine reasons 4 it. Im either havin my bath, in a noisy place etc. I try to call back though..
Re: Why Do Girls Ignore Call From Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 05, 2013
My reason for not picking calls
Driving
Bathing
in a crowded/noisy place
Talking to somebody else
Busy.

Basically just means I'm doing something else but doesn't mean they aren't important.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tips For Approching Women / How My Boss Wife Forced Me To Have Sex With Her / BBNaija: Mercy Flashed Her Private Part, As Ike Played With Her Vibrator (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.