Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,653 members, 7,809,476 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

Tips For Approching Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tips For Approching Women (6561 Views)

Top Tips For Getting A Girl To Chase You. / Essential Dating Tips For Guys / 10 Tips For Better Kissing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tips For Approching Women by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 18, 2015
Tips for Approach a Lady

1) Never approach a lady when she is with her friends .
Why, she would not give you a genuine response .. She would laugh at most of your comments and not take you seriously because her friends are there . Also some friends who are not in a relationship might give bad advice . Its like wooing her n her friends too if you know what i mean ..

2) Try and walk up to the lady
Calling a lady like dogs , whistling and howling at them can put them off i mean we are not animals for God-sake .. Yes i have seen guys shouting "excuse me" n "hissing" like really !
Be a man walk up to her spark a conversation .

3) Know where and when
If you are staring at a lady n she doesn't look at u .. Trust me she knows ur looking if she doesn't make eye contact don't waste your time .. She aint interested. When she's in the bank arguing about money lol not the time to approach only if u can provide solution , place of work, night time and dark places ( side roads) pls don't she would be frightened or think u might harm her. Etc

4) Be confident
Confidence sells , some guys would get a ladies attention .. But face to face he breaks down, doesn't know what to say e.g excuse miss. Please whats the time? she replies .. And then you walk off ( if she replies get into a convo with her talk about anything ,, traffic, weather etc and then ask for her name or whatever if shes not single her body language or response would let you know.

5) Persistent
Yes persistency can really work if done properly .. Lol I'm not saying harass the chic oh
But we ladies tend to operate on a hard to get basis .. (Its in our nature to do shakara) yes even when she says no some times it mean try harder .. So if u approach a lady once and she seemed responsive try again ..

6) Be yourself
Sometimes its hard , some ppl switch to another persona when approaching ladies , they change their voice, accent, the way they walk to u self get as E be lol .. Yh just be real . Women would appreciate a genuine guy

7)intoxicated
I know some guys need a bit of dutch courage (Alcohol) for confidence . but getting drunk and approaching a lady is not a good look .. You might not even remember what u said or did and it might give off the wrong impressions. Try and do it sober

You can add your.. Pls note it doesn't apply to all
Source: ladyboss
Cc lalasticlala ishilove

3 Likes

Re: Tips For Approching Women by kingstylo01(m): 3:15pm On Jul 18, 2015
Keep chasing gals while we keep making cash......

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tips For Approching Women by elantraceey(f): 3:16pm On Jul 18, 2015
Nice tips .

And make sure you're looking presentable wink

3 Likes

Re: Tips For Approching Women by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 18, 2015
elantraceey:
Nice tips .

And make sure you're looking presentable wink

Nice add
Re: Tips For Approching Women by Captainswag225(m): 3:19pm On Jul 18, 2015
ladyboss1 is a pro. Lol

1 Like

Re: Tips For Approching Women by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 18, 2015
Like he wanna go approach God.. lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Tips For Approching Women by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 18, 2015
Nice tips ladyboss1, you have said it all.
Nothing dey to add.

2 Likes

Re: Tips For Approching Women by kestolove95(m): 3:22pm On Jul 18, 2015
Naija boyz no gt tym for al dix tinx o
Re: Tips For Approching Women by djeezy(m): 3:22pm On Jul 18, 2015
Interesting. Nice thread. With respect to No 1, when I want to approach a girl who is in the company of her friends and then there are also guys with me. What I and my friends do is to create a diversion. My friends will back me up by acting to be interested in her friends no matter how ugly they are just to enable me to woo the pretty one. There's been a time too when she was in the company of her friends and I just didn't want to let go. I took the risk and approached her in the company of her friends. Funny enough it worked. They were all busy saying I'm cute and all that. It took the grace of God to successfully effectuate my mission after those compliments. If you're very good looking/cute/rich don't be afraid to try tip 1. wink

2 Likes

Re: Tips For Approching Women by Samileey(m): 3:24pm On Jul 18, 2015
Hmm #tipsindee ......
Re: Tips For Approching Women by Isaacmacdon(m): 3:34pm On Jul 18, 2015
Nice tips from a lady with d big hips dats making some nairaland guys standing on d list to get at least a glimpse of d big hips ... wink
Re: Tips For Approching Women by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 18, 2015
Number 1 is ludicrous
Re: Tips For Approching Women by Adesiji77: 3:36pm On Jul 18, 2015
This long list just because I want to approach a lady?

Is it going to get me a medal or something?

Oh, it's not up to 10 tongue

#JustKidding
Re: Tips For Approching Women by Jennydoris(f): 3:45pm On Jul 18, 2015
Abeg I need tips on how to approach a guy.
Am tired of hearing women stuff.
Re: Tips For Approching Women by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 18, 2015
djeezy:
Interesting. Nice thread. With respect to No 1, when I want to approach a girl who is in the company of her friends and then there are also guys with me. What I and my friends do is to create a diversion. My friends will back me up by acting to be interested in her friends no matter how ugly they are just to enable me to woo the pretty one. There's been a time too when she was in the company of her friends and I just didn't want to let go. I took the risk and approached her in the company of her friends. Funny enough it worked. They were all busy saying I'm cute and all that. It took the grace of God to successfully effectuate my mission after those compliments. If you're very good looking/cute/rich don't be afraid to try tip 1. wink
Lol dj its cuz ur cute ohh
Imagine if u no cute nko thise friends wont be so friendly ..
But yh good point about bringing ur friends too as diversion good tactic ...
Re: Tips For Approching Women by Cutehector(m): 3:47pm On Jul 18, 2015
This is d main reason why guys bullshittt ladies who walk up to dem...
Re: Tips For Approching Women by Vyolet(f): 3:47pm On Jul 18, 2015
Wear a genuine smile and be prepared for any response

1 Like

Re: Tips For Approching Women by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 18, 2015
Jennydoris:
Hehehe
Hmmm do nigeria men want to be apprached by women
Game changer .. Not sure it can work
Re: Tips For Approching Women by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 18, 2015
Cutehector:
This is d main reason why guys bullshittt ladies who walk up to dem...

Dont get u
Re: Tips For Approching Women by Cutehector(m): 3:48pm On Jul 18, 2015
Jennydoris:
we guys are different.. We aint u guys dat put up a criteria on hw to approach us...
Re: Tips For Approching Women by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 18, 2015
darkenedrebel:
Number 1 is ludicrous

Ur blessed with good looks so u might not have that problem
But some guys who dont look as good
Might be ridicuked by her friends i have seen it happen alot ...
Re: Tips For Approching Women by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 18, 2015
kingstylo01:

^^^ neither cash or chic ..
Re: Tips For Approching Women by Cutehector(m): 3:51pm On Jul 18, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Dont get u
leme simplify it for u lala.. U feel like ur some sort of a goddess... It gets into ur head wen lots of guys approach u daily buh wen u spot a guy who u really get head ova heels for, he tends to bullshittt u ... Dats karma

1 Like

Re: Tips For Approching Women by 2dice(m): 3:51pm On Jul 18, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Like he wanna go approach God.. lipsrsealed
Even Baba God no fix rules like this...
Me kukuma get hin Number tongue
Re: Tips For Approching Women by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 18, 2015
Cutehector:
leme simplify it for u lala.. U feel like ur some sort of a goddess... It gets into ur head wen lots of guys approach u daily buh wen u spot a guy who u really get head ova heels for, he tends to bullshittt u ... Dats karma

Lol u get imagination oh
Hehehe but no ur wrong smiley not even close
Re: Tips For Approching Women by chibwike(m): 3:53pm On Jul 18, 2015
kingstylo01:
Why re all these thread spoilers always FTC...like they be been waiting for the thread..
Re: Tips For Approching Women by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 18, 2015
chibwike:
Why re all these thread spoilers always FTC...like they be been waiting for the thread..

Leave him ban dey await the guy grin
Re: Tips For Approching Women by Jennydoris(f): 3:54pm On Jul 18, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Hehehe
Hmmm do nigeria men want to be apprached by women
Game changer .. Not sure it can work

I bet you it will work...

1 Like

Re: Tips For Approching Women by Cutehector(m): 3:54pm On Jul 18, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Lol u get imagination oh
Hehehe but no ur wrong smiley not even close
am not talkn abt u jor... Am generalizin
Re: Tips For Approching Women by Cutehector(m): 3:56pm On Jul 18, 2015
Jennydoris:

dorris, pls dnt listen to ladyboss1...
Re: Tips For Approching Women by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 18, 2015
Jennydoris:

If women start toasting guys ? Lol really
Nigerian men oya respond oh
Re: Tips For Approching Women by chibwike(m): 3:56pm On Jul 18, 2015
djeezy:
chain even handsome guys re finding it difficult

then the ugly ones don't have hope na

tho money conquereth all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Simi Looks Hot In New Photo See Cute Breast / No Honey Moon, No Sex Since After Marriage / I Wish Chidinma Had Used This Nail Polish Before lodging in a hotel With Mr Atag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.