Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,462 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa (23064 Views)

Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US / Opinion : State Of The Nation: Is The North Ready For A United Nigeria? / North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by aribisala0(m): 11:07pm On Jan 07, 2013
talktimi: ho ho ho, insult me all you wish, I don't care since its obvious insults are your stock in trade. Such a pity you don't intend to utilize your obvious intelligence to greater purpose. Tsk tsk smh
Tobra na wetin naa? I no dey do man yansh! Abeg Waka!ALL this ya ID DEM sef!! How much Jona dey pay una.Go find better work do.
Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by AndreUweh(m): 11:09pm On Jan 07, 2013
tomakint: @aribisala u are one hell of a man! I can't remember where I indicated in my post that govs are to combat boko haram! This is just simple english, boko operates in the physical world not in d spiritual undecided govs are given certain funds to take care of lives and properties in their respective states, boko operates in few of the states if a serving gov put into good use these security votes boko activities would have been history by now because there will b no 'nest for them to roost'! r u ok?
Its true.
Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by aribisala0(m): 11:13pm On Jan 07, 2013
tomakint: @aribisala u are one hell of a man! I can't remember where I indicated in my post that govs are to combat boko haram! This is just simple english, boko operates in the physical world not in d spiritual undecided govs are given certain funds to take care of lives and properties in their respective states, boko operates in few of the states if a serving gov put into good use these security votes boko activities would have been history by now because there will b no 'nest for them to roost'! r u ok?

According to dat reasoning we can conclude that when GEJ was governor in Bayelsa he did not put security vote to good use since MEND was waxing stronger. Not so
Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by aribisala0(m): 11:14pm On Jan 07, 2013
Also we can conclude the same about all those states where kidnapping is now a way of life. No ?

WHAT EXACTLY DO YOU KNOW ABOUT SECURITY VOTE OR ARE YOU JUST MOUTHING OFF.

Can you give one ,I beg you JUST ONE example of one state and how much their security vote was in ANY YEAR that you choose so we can know you know what you are talking about.

ONE STATE ONE YEAR chose any one you like
And while you are at it tell us the security vote of New York since you know so much about it
Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by tomakint: 11:22pm On Jan 07, 2013
aribisala0: Also we can conclude the same about all those states where kidnapping is now a way of life. No ?
Now u are coming home! No, you don't have to conclude on that but the fact is; the gross ineptitude displayed by governors in the areas of securities of lives and properties in every state leaves a lot to worry about! Are u aware that the gov of New York played a major role b4 the Sept 11 attack in Manhattan?

1 Like

Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by aribisala0(m): 11:27pm On Jan 07, 2013
tomakint:
Now u are coming home! No, you don't have to conclude on that but the fact is; the gross ineptitude displayed by governors in the areas of securities of lives and properties in every state leaves a lot to worry about! Are u aware that the gov of New York played a major role b4 the Sept 11 attack in Manhattan?
No I am not particularly aware of the goings on in New York. I don't live there. Why you would assume I follow events in New York is a mystery

I am more interested in what happens in Nigeria ; are you admitting that GEJ was reponsible for the blossoming of MEND and related groups in the creeks through his injudicious use of security votes?
I really find you quite pesky to be honest and wish you would disappear.You have little to offer other than your paid adverts for a drowning man.

Your pathetic use of several Ids going about "liking" your vacuous offerings is risible.Can't you see how transparent it is??
Who but you can "like" your emetic verbigeration.??
Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by tomakint: 11:52pm On Jan 07, 2013
@aribisala! Talktimi is right about ur style of debate! I also told u earlier that you have so schooled your mind to 'hate Jonathan at all cost'! Since you appear to know everything let me leave you in your 'wisdom'! You sure do av a weakness (I-Know-It-All-Attitude) work on it! cool

2 Likes

Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by aribisala0(m): 12:01am On Jan 08, 2013
tomakint: @aribisala! Talktimi is right about ur style of debate! I also told u earlier that you have so schooled your mind to 'hate Jonathan at all cost'! Since you appear to know everything let me leave you in your 'wisdom'! You sure do av a weakness (I-Know-It-All-Attitude) work on it! cool
Let me be honest with you; I am not interested in you.Really
Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by Nobody: 2:03am On Jan 08, 2013
tomakint:
Are u aware that the gov of New York played a major role b4 the Sept 11 attack in Manhattan?
Dude, calm down and speak on issues you know and leave the ones you don't on the side.
Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by AndreUweh(m): 2:06am On Jan 08, 2013
kingoflag: Dude, calm down and speak on issues you know and leave the ones you don't on the side.
How do you mean?.
Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by tomakint: 2:09am On Jan 08, 2013
kingoflag: Dude, calm down and speak on issues you know and leave the ones you don't on the side.
maybe the king will now teach me on the ones I don't know!
Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by aribisala0(m): 2:37am On Jan 08, 2013
Andre Uweh:
How do you mean?.
This expression,a favourite of Nigerians is probably best avoided!
Just speak simple English like "What do you mean?" or "Explain" and avoid mindless mimickry

How do you mean ko where do you mean ni
Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by Hardfact: 7:55am On Jan 08, 2013
@All, nice ideas, contributions so far. Reason for thread, and NL in the first place - to exchange ideas, rub minds. Let's all keep it coming, clean and devoid of foul language. It absolutely makes no sense resorting to name-calling or using abusive words. One house, one love.
Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 08, 2013
tomakint:
maybe the king will now teach me on the ones I don't know!

I dont have the time. Anyway, stick to issues youre conversant in and stop trying to hoodwink us.
Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by tomakint: 11:28am On Jan 08, 2013
kingoflag:

I dont have the time. Anyway, stick to issues youre conversant in and stop trying to hoodwink us.
Another pathetic loser on the loose!

1 Like

Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 08, 2013
tomakint:
Another pathetic loser on the loose!

O'boy how far? Happy new year.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by tomakint: 11:42am On Jan 08, 2013
ilugunboy:

O'boy how far? Happy new year.. cheesy
So wapa same to you grin

1 Like

Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 08, 2013
tomakint:
So wapa same to you grin

The North is ready and will chase defeat your brother GEJ out of power by 2015...he is thoroughly in a bad book with the South Westerners.

It's a done deal whether you Easterners want it or not grin cheesy
Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by tomakint: 12:29pm On Jan 08, 2013
ilugunboy:
The North is ready and will chase defeat your brother GEJ out of power by 2015...he is thoroughly in a bad book with the South Westerners.
It's a done deal whether you Easterners want it or not grin cheesy
So, u actually believed I was Igbo without even confirming from me? I believed u are smarter than dat well whether u like it or not it is Jonathan all the way 2019 cheesy
Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 08, 2013
tomakint:
So, u actually believed I was Igbo without even confirming from me? I believed u are smarter than dat well whether u like it or not it is Jonathan all the way 2019 cheesy

Seriously? tell me something am missing..you seems so confident about that.

How is he gonna achieve such a seemingly difficult feat with all the array of opposition gathering momentum against him...simply ride on the incumbency factor?
Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by tomakint: 12:55pm On Jan 08, 2013
ilugunboy:
Seriously? tell me something am missing..you seems so confident about that.
How is he gonna achieve such a seemingly difficult feat with all the array of opposition gathering momentum against him...simply ride on the incumbency factor?
'array of opposition'? May be from other parties as for within PDP, its all media hype! When the time is ripe he will wield that power of incumbency 'big stick' and the rest will b history as usual! Just watch out cool
Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 08, 2013
tomakint:
'array of opposition'? May be from other parties as for within PDP, its all media hype! When the time is ripe he will wield that power of incumbency 'big stick' and the rest will b history as usual! Just watch out cool

Don't be very naive my friend.....the fact that you run govt doesn't necessarily mean you are in power.

Let's wait and see how things develop by middle of this year. Insha Allah.
Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by aribisala0(m): 5:46pm On Jan 08, 2013
I think if Nigerians are honest they will admit that this issue is beyond GEJ or the North.I do not believe the North has a special right to produce the next President. The issue is by 2015 PDP would have been in power for 16 years.
What do we have to show for this?
Are we on the right track GEJ or no GEJ and if we continue on this path where will it lead.
The number one issue in our country today is the integrity of elections and decoupling that from incumbency and this is more important than electricity or anything.At the moment we have a culture where politicians lose elections in one party and jump to the "winning party" with no qualms or shame. I am no fan of Buhari or Tinubu but the contribution of these two individuals that is most important is the idea that we do not have to sell our souls. PDP is not a political party it is a POWER DISPENSING PROGRAMME that brings the likes of Akala,Igbinedion,Ibori and OGD together. It does not help and can only harm Nigeria.

The only way forward for our youth is they need to start joining parties or forming parties of their own and learning from the likes of Tinubu who has kept alive the idea of an alternative to PDP. Join a party and stay with it till you die. Instead of looking to get put your own money into a party or even start a party online.
His way is not necessarily the best way but what stops you joining APGA or ANPP and working to build it.You can do better than TINUBU as long as you stay the distance. why are we so lazy to make life so easy for PDP?

I ask myself about these people coming here to campaign for GEJ,"are these people for real"? but I remind myself we live in a country where people believe the Israelites were a special people chosen by God who parted the red sea so they could flee to safety on dry land.

We are not a thinking people and perhaps we are only getting what we deserve.
People will say oh Nigeria like this or like that.Well The main reason we have a black US president is HE BELIEVED and refused to hear otherwise,It is NOT a foregone conclusion that PDP must win

1 Like

Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 08, 2013
Now Ahmadu Alli is the PDP BoT chairman...

Tomakint...your man is in trouble...he should steal all he can now.
Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by tomakint: 9:14pm On Jan 08, 2013
ilugunboy: Now Ahmadu Alli is the PDP BoT chairman...
Ahmadu what? shocked tell me you are joking! That is like Obj is back hmmmm!! I still believe every man has a price that he can be bought! Let's wait and see as events unfold!
Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by ignis: 11:30am On Jan 09, 2013
ilugunboy: Now Ahmadu Alli is the PDP BoT chairman...

How do you mean?
Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by aribisala0(m): 12:11pm On Jan 09, 2013
[size=24pt]ASO ROCK MENU 2015[/size]

CASSAVA BREAD = TUWO SHINKAFI

KEKEFIYAI
= KOSAI

FEIN BERIBA = FUNKASO

PULOUFIYAI
= MIANKUKA

DUNN = SUYA
Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 09, 2013
ignis:
How do you mean?

sorry...can't break it further than that..
Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 09, 2013
aribisala0: [size=24pt]ASO ROCK MENU 2015[/size]

CASSAVA BREAD = TUWO SHINKAFI

KEKEFIYAI
= KOSAI

FEIN BERIBA = FUNKASO

PULOUFIYAI
= MIANKUKA

DUNN = SUYA

grin grin are you saying Aso Rock menu list will change by 2015? grin grin
Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by aribisala0(m): 12:29pm On Jan 09, 2013
ilugunboy:

grin grin are you saying Aso Rock menu list will change by 2015? grin grin
That's what I heard o ! hmm

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Buhari Swears In Onnoghen As Acting Chief Justice Of Nigeria / INEC Releases Timetable For 2019 Elections / Reverse Your Nomination Of MD NDDC, Delta Ijaws Tell Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.