Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,347 members, 7,957,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:16 AM

North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa (23305 Views)

Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US / Opinion : State Of The Nation: Is The North Ready For A United Nigeria? / North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by kenzspunpy(m): 7:27am On Jan 06, 2013
teskyg: @ Aribasala,u must be high on sometn.You seems a coward pissing in your pant cos some rag torn parasite high on cow dung mutter some words.Your refrence to the structure of the Military tells me you are not abreast with the current developments in the Nigeria security circle.Please,do another research and stop hallucinating.
I said it in 2011 that GEJ will win the election when some morons like you littered this forum with Hypotheis that GEJ will not win the election.He did.He will again.Please,refer to this post in 2015.
You responses shows that you are to daft to understand why aboki are desparate.All they have stolen is been taken back from them.They have lost it and they only option available to them is to remain parasites or secede and depend on grants from Terrorist organisations like Hamas,Al-queda,Hezzobolla and Iran.

GeJ will win again and again and remain their till 2019.Power may get to North Central much more easier and quicker than your Blood sucking Fulani vampires.
I also see how you underestimated the power of the Americans.Go to bed.you know nothing.

@ Aribisala, you need to get your facts right before you comment. Who told you IBB and Atiku killed 3rd term? If there's anybody to be commended for the death of 3rd term, it should be the then Senate President, Ken Nnamani, who is even a southerner. Who told you the North holds the Nigerian Army? I'm privileged to tell you that right now, the South commands the Army. Do you actually think GEJ is a slowpoke? You make me laugh. Did the North ( IBB and Atiku inclusive) not try to stop him from contesting at all cost in 2011? Can you remember how he floored Atiku at the PDP congress, even with votes coming from many northern states?

You see, it's easy to raise fingers and type what flows into your brain on this forum, but the truth is, politics is never how it seems. To these politicians, personal interests comes first. Don't be surprised that some core elements in the north will support GEJ when the chips are down. The critical and salient questions are; on what grounds ( be it economic, social, name it) should power return to the North? How can the north seize power from GEJ as it is? What aces do they hold? Is it just enough to play the ethnic or religious card? I hope u remember that this same " slowpoke" GEJ is will still be president when he contests in 2015. GEJ is not, and I repeat, is not a slowpoke as it seems. Check key appointments into sensitive government positions and see who he has placed in strategic positions. Where is the wealth of the nation coming from? Who are the people in charge at the sources of this wealth? For me, that man holds the ace to his re-election , forget about the mere noise that the North will seize power in 2015. He will win fais, square and blue if he seeks office. Why would people even vote for a northerner ( who is even the northern candidate) ahead of an incumbent? In this same Nigeria? Trust me, only a foolish incumbent President will loose an election anywhere in Africa!

2 Likes

Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by aurenflani: 7:44am On Jan 06, 2013
kingoflag:

But not someone thats qualified irrespective of tribe, race or sex? Yall fuckas are so freaking ignorant its not even a f.cuking joke,

I am not sure if Nigerians really understand your criteria for qualifying a presidential material. Our ppl irrespective of region or their so-called exposure never seemed to outgrow this tendency to follow their primitive instinct of identifying with only their own tribesmen, co-religionists or village man. I am not sure if we fully grasped the implications of choosing a wrong candidate.
Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by Bolan123: 7:48am On Jan 06, 2013
People can open their bacteria infected mouth but the truth must be told, GEJ till 2019 or we bring Nigeria down. It is a promise. Book Harm is a child's play. All you suckers don't seems to be getting it.
Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by aurenflani: 7:53am On Jan 06, 2013
kenzspunpy:

@ Aribisala, you need to get your facts right before you comment. Who told you IBB and Atiku killed 3rd term? If there's anybody to be commended for the death of 3rd term, it should be the then Senate President, Ken Nnamani, who is even a southerner. Who told you the North holds the Nigerian Army? I'm privileged to tell you that right now, the South commands the Army. Do you actually think GEJ is a slowpoke? You make me laugh. Did the North ( IBB and Atiku inclusive) not try to stop him from contesting at all cost in 2011? Can you remember how he floored Atiku at the PDP congress, even with votes coming from many northern states?

You see, it's easy to raise fingers and type what flows into your brain on this forum, but the truth is, politics is never how it seems. To these politicians, personal interests comes first. Don't be surprised that some core elements in the north will support GEJ when the chips are down. The critical and salient questions are; on what grounds ( be it economic, social, name it) should power return to the North? How can the north seize power from GEJ as it is? What aces do they hold? Is it just enough to play the ethnic or religious card? I hope u remember that this same " slowpoke" GEJ is will still be president when he contests in 2015. GEJ is not, and I repeat, is not a slowpoke as it seems. Check key appointments into sensitive government positions and see who he has placed in strategic positions. Where is the wealth of the nation coming from? Who are the people in charge at the sources of this wealth? For me, that man holds the ace to his re-election , forget about the mere noise that the North will seize power in 2015. He will win fais, square and blue if he seeks office. Why would people even vote for a northerner ( who is even the northern candidate) ahead of an incumbent? In this same Nigeria? Trust me, only a foolish incumbent President will loose an election anywhere in Africa!

Point of correction! At the PDP convention, only two states voted in favour of Atiku from the north. Not even his state delegates from Adamawa voted in his favour. As to third term massacre, Babangida categorically told the national assembly members that "we are watching you". Do yo know what that means? Obviously not. Your so-called democracy would have been kicked out by now.
Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by Bolan123: 8:02am On Jan 06, 2013
aurenflani:

Point of correction! At the PDP convention, only two states voted in favour of Atiku from the north. Not even his state delegates from Adamawa voted in his favour. As to third term massacre, Babangida categorically told the national assembly members that "we are watching you". Do yo know what that means? Obviously not. Your so-called democracy would have been kicked out by now.
Which IBB? The one OBJ arrested his son and withdrew his oil license? You must be living in the past. Power has changed hand. Just shutup.
Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by kenzspunpy(m): 8:30am On Jan 06, 2013
aurenflani:

kenzspunpy:

aurenflani:

@ Aurenflani, what is your point? I guess you agreed with me that with the so much noise about Atiku 2011, he was even beaten flat in the North, especially in his state of Adamawa. Can u now see what I'm talking about? Majority of these so called Northern Elders can't do jack when it comes to National Politics. They can only manipulate the vast majority of their illiterate and gullible followers to perpetrate violence. Only violence! Besides, who are these northern leaders self and what are their political pedigree and value? Dr Junaid? Adamu Ciroma? Atiku Abubakar? Buhari? IBB? These guys have been dealt a major blow in 2011 by "slowpoke" GEJ, the President. He is still the President and will do it again as long as he is the President. Agreed that these men have excelled in life, but do they have the required political wizardry? Take it or leave it, the northern governors are more of value politically than these guys and these governors cannot be trusted. They will sell out and support GEJ either by hook or crook because their influence can be manipulated by the PDP national leadership and indeed the Presidency! Like I said earlier, why should power return to the north? On what grounds? The north does not have any joker or cogent reason to seize power. They will only make noise. Even though I can't vote for him and I don't admire him, GEJ will win if he wants it. That is how politics play out, he who holds the ace takes the gain! Take a cue from the last US election, with the seeming popularity of Mitt Romney and disadvantaged position of President Obama in the election build up, who won? Think guys, think. Politics is a game beyond noise making!!

2 Likes

Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by kenzspunpy(m): 8:30am On Jan 06, 2013
aurenflani:

kenzspunpy:

aurenflani:

@ Aurenflani, what is your point? I guess you agreed with me that with the so much noise about Atiku 2011, he was even beaten flat in the North, especially in his state of Adamawa. Can u now see what I'm talking about? Majority of these so called Northern Elders can't do jack when it comes to National Politics. They can only manipulate the vast majority of their illiterate and gullible followers to perpetrate violence. Only violence! Besides, who are these northern leaders self and what are their political pedigree and value? Dr Junaid? Adamu Ciroma? Atiku Abubakar? Buhari? IBB? These guys have been dealt a major blow in 2011 by "slowpoke" GEJ, the President. He is still the President and will do it again as long as he is the President. Agreed that these men have excelled in life, but do they have the required political wizardry? Take it or leave it, the northern governors are more of value politically than these guys and these governors cannot be trusted. They will sell out and support GEJ either by hook or crook because their influence can be manipulated by the PDP national leadership and indeed the Presidency! Like I said earlier, why should power return to the north? On what grounds? The north does not have any joker or cogent reason to seize power. They will only make noise. Even though I can't vote for him and I don't admire him, GEJ will win if he wants it. That is how politics play out, he who holds the ace takes the gain! Take a cue from the last US election, with the seeming popularity of Mitt Romney and disadvantaged position of President Obama in the election build up, who won? Think guys, think. Politics is a game beyond noise making!!
Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by nath0507(m): 9:05am On Jan 06, 2013
Another civil war coming up like predicted abi. Am actually looking forward to it, my only prayer is for God to spare my loved ones still back home and the innocent. All this power struggle let's all just divided nija, let Igbo govern themselves, Hausa to there own and I guess the flip flopping Yorubas that go where the wind blows with no back bone will manage where ever they find themselves.
Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by gratiaeo(m): 9:17am On Jan 06, 2013
kenzspunpy:
You ll leave long my brother. Don't mind all this noise makers, who's even afraid of the so called North self? The time of military is over, let them try any nonsense......
As if their are bigger than Nigeria
STUPID NOISE MAKERS
Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 06, 2013
[b]DIVIDE THIS USELESS COUNTRY. NO MORE FREE OIL MONEY.[/b]
Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by tomakint: 10:52am On Jan 06, 2013
nagoma:

"Jonathan fixing the rot"!!! - you guys have no shame .
If u can't see the rot he is fixing, I am sorry I cannot help you! Perhaps you are thinking you Mallams are up to the task? I tell you, keep dreaming, afterall dreams are free!
Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by aribisala0(m): 11:02am On Jan 06, 2013
kenzspunpy:

Write a book if you like.I do not agree OK
Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by kinguwem: 11:02am On Jan 06, 2013
In Nigeria any calibre of person(s) can just wake up & make a statement. What is the meaning of the word north? Is he talking of the middle belt, the boko haram zones or the core north? Without sentiments nor bias, previous northern leaders & their cronies contributed to the decay of the nation's systems. To be fair, GEJ is doing well. Election is a game of numbers. You became a leader by winning elections & not by chasing someone else from office.

1 Like

Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by free13: 12:56pm On Jan 06, 2013
kinguwem: In Nigeria any calibre of person(s) can just wake up & make a statement. What is the meaning of the word north? Is he talking of the middle belt, the boko haram zones or the core north? Without sentiments nor bias, previous northern leaders & their cronies contributed to the decay of the nation's systems. To be fair, GEJ is doing well. Election is a game of numbers. You became a leader by winning elections & not by chasing someone else from office.

+1000
That is how they always come and make useless statements.
The north....... the nigerian army....IBB.......GEJ cannot have a second term....We will chase him from office....the north own nigeria.
A bunch of silly people
Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 06, 2013
Boko Haram and other violent acts has finished the North politically and economically. I don't the see a northerner becoming a president for a very very long time.
I'm sorry abokis, you caused it.

2 Likes

Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by aribisala0(m): 2:46pm On Jan 06, 2013
GEJ will lose the 2015 election. he needs to start working because a million laptops won't save him
Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by aribisala0(m): 3:00pm On Jan 06, 2013
The challenge can come from anywhere not just the North
Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 06, 2013
aribisala0: GEJ will lose the 2015 election. he needs to start working because a million laptops won't save him
LMAO!! You must be dreaming! Are you a learner?

1 Like

Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by aribisala0(m): 3:09pm On Jan 06, 2013
J12:
LMAO!! I must be dreaming! Am a mumu?
Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by aurenflani: 3:31pm On Jan 06, 2013
salt 1:
You talk of the North as a homogeneous group and include Benue, Taraba,Kogi, Plateau in your 19 States. I don't think that's a right attitude knowing the running battle these Folks have with the core North
You also may not remember that the President of Nig needs a certain percentage of votes from alL regions, votes that the North may not easily get cos they don't have critical mass of Northerners living outside the North. I think BH knows these facts and is struggling to reduce southern and christian presence in the North to ensure no Southern gets the minimum votes required.
I may be wrong but these are my thoughts

In case you don't know, the ACF comprises of members from all the 19 states. And the leaders in the north are not what you people are deceiving yourselves to be. The core north doesn't give a damn if the next President comes from Sokoto, Benue or Plateau. It is inferiority complex that makes for that wrongful thinking.

Northerners irrespective of which part of the north they came from fought to keep Nigeria one. Orkar was actually deceived by a southerner. So core north are not afraid to lose anything because some northern christian is the president.
Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 06, 2013
nath0507: Another civil war coming up like predicted abi. Am actually looking forward to it, my only prayer is for God to spare my loved ones still back home and the innocent. All this power struggle let's all just divided nija, let Igbo govern themselves, Hausa to there own and I guess the flip flopping Yorubas that go where the wind blows with no back bone will manage where ever they find themselves.
If the only thing that will make north to leave d nation is GEJ continuing, let it be. And d Yorubas will be confused as hell as who to join as usual (esp now awolowo is dead) but dey shd just go with d north n receive d oppression of dier lives. Dose ppl are too noisy to be harboured here.

2 Likes

Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by REVOLUTNIS: 3:51pm On Jan 06, 2013
I prefer boko haram than Jonathan
Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by aurenflani: 3:52pm On Jan 06, 2013
kenzspunpy:

The power of incumbency is not only the reason to be succeessful against your opponents. Being incumbent is not an end by itself. it is only a means and that means GEJ has so far not been able to use to convince his political friends who helped him during 2011 PDP CONVENTION that he is with them afterwards. These guys are the serving governors and states and local party chairmen.

What I am saying is that the way he is going, unless he changes gear he cannot even scale the primaries let alone tocarry the flag of PDP in 2015.
Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by free13: 4:07pm On Jan 06, 2013
Useless people. grin grin grin
GEJ cannot do this.... and GEJ cannot do that...
Do your fathers own nigeria? Better go and look after your poverty infested and illiterate people.
Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by aribisala0(m): 4:13pm On Jan 06, 2013
These urchins are really working hard to earn their crumbs of cassava bread smiley
Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by free13: 4:28pm On Jan 06, 2013
They retards and hoodrats always have something to say. tongue
Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by Ozonna(m): 4:44pm On Jan 06, 2013
The only way to remove Pres Gej is by Assasination and you guys know what will happen to the unity of Nigeria if anything happens to GEJ.

As for 2015, with the powers @ his disposal no one/group except God himself can stop him from being re-elected.
Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by aribisala0(m): 4:47pm On Jan 06, 2013
We shall see
Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by Revolva(m): 4:51pm On Jan 06, 2013
demmie1: if arewa likes, let it chase jonathan, power is going to the middle belt this time. i would prefer tiv, igalla or idomma person.
I tell you broda I want a middlebeltan ...jonathan should be chased out with broom dat man is lame and does not deserve the seat jor...
Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by aurenflani: 4:59pm On Jan 06, 2013
Ozonna: The only way to remove Pres Gej is by Assasination and you guys know what will happen to the unity of Nigeria if anything happens to GEJ.

As for 2015, with the powers @ his disposal no one/group except God himself can stop him from being re-elected.

What will happen if he is assassinated? Abeg go siddon jor. Okay I get it. Anther ojukwu abi? anyways, Cote d voire is still intact not split so they have enough room to accomodate another runaway rebel.
Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by free13: 5:10pm On Jan 06, 2013
They boko haram and islamic terrorist are back again. tongue
Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by tomakint: 5:26pm On Jan 06, 2013
aribisala0: GEJ will lose the 2015 election. he needs to start working because a million laptops won't save him
Why are u like this man? Abokis raped d country for 38 yrs, Jonathan 2 yrs in office has seen improvements in power supply, roads, foreign investments, electoral processes, and u and I know that d spate of insecurities was as a result of the hard-heartedness of the animals (abokis) we shared dis country with just because a Christian,Niger Deltan is there! Wake up cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Professor Obiaraeri & Senator Achonu Fight Dirty On Facebook Over N5m Bribe / Akeredolu Flags Off Planting Of Gmelina Aboree On 10,000 Hectares In Ondo (Pics) / Bayo Adelabu ‘Penkelemesi’ Emerges Oyo APC Governorship Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.