Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,737 members, 7,955,808 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:37 PM

North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa (23301 Views)

Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US / Opinion : State Of The Nation: Is The North Ready For A United Nigeria? / North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by cockyjay: 1:56pm On Jan 05, 2013
Billyonaire: No, I think you should. Except you can tell me a political party in Nigeria that has membership, funds, Primaries transparency, principled structural solidity, publicly known manifesto, nationwide aspirant that can replace PDP. Its not enough to hate a big man (PDP) the question is, how do you take his crown ?
You should see a psychiatrist too. Seems you're as allergic to the truth as he is. Your pay master is a failure.

1 Like

Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 05, 2013
danny301: Come 2015 christian from a minority tribe in the middle-belt will be the president..... This may sound ridiculous but so shall it be
Democracy is a game of numbers. Nough said.
Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by slimfit1(m): 1:57pm On Jan 05, 2013
J12: Jonathan will be president until 2019. Ain't nobody stopping him.

Watch out what is going to happen in the next few days in Nigeria my pastor said to me, even see what will happen to Hugo chavez who he said he will die very soon. Jonathan can only be there if God wants.
Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 05, 2013
cockyjay: You should see a psychiatrist too. Seems you're as allergic to the truth as he is. Your pay master is a failure.
My pay master is a failure, thats your 'personal' opinion and I respect that. But did you notice we were talking about PDP ? Except my pay master in quote is PDP ? PDP is the best and only national party in this country. Ask Tinubu and Buhari, they will tell you how confused they are on how to take the crown away from PDP.

4 Likes

Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jan 05, 2013
slim fit :

Watch out what is going to happen in the next few days in Nigeria my pastor said to me, even see what will happen to Hugo chavez who he said he will die very soon. Jonathan can only be there if God wants.
Your Pastor is a very s t u p i d man, has he exhausted the Bible and is now into political brouhaha ?
Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 05, 2013
Ladies and gentlemen, behold Nigeria's first most amusing political declaration for 2013 grin

1 Like

Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by Hardfact: 2:02pm On Jan 05, 2013
" . . . vowed to mobilise Northerners to beat him (GEJ) in the 2015 elections. . .

. . .called on northerners to unite and support the move “to chase him out of the Villa through election.”. . .

The leader said . . .we have set out machinery . . .for the prime position of Presidency come 2015, to broker the peace and security of the nation, which has been in crisis for some time now.

“. . . initiative for all agencies of the North to begin to consider, in order to generate total cooperation and support for our consensus candidate come 2015,” he said.
. . . . North had suffered a lot under the current dispensation.

. . .Several northern leaders have lately been holding political meetings and speaking about plans to produce a presidential material to wrestle power from Jonathan . . .
. . . that level of awareness in the North, we will win with the backing of Almighty Allah. . .

He added: “2015 is precious to us and we are seeing what is actually against us … a bitter lesson for us now.

“North ought to hold political power, but the North now is nothing in Nigeria. The economic power is the West, whether you like it or not. Take the statistics of the banks in this country, the financial houses, the corporate organizations; tell me who manages and who owns them.
“The commercial activities in this country are in the East. In my own local village, we have energetic boys, but even if it is anything, it is from the Igboman that I get it.

“We Northerners . . . reason and work as one . . .

O critical! shocked undecided

1 Like

Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by danny301: 2:03pm On Jan 05, 2013
Billyonaire: No, I think you should. Except you can tell me a political party in Nigeria that has membership, funds, Primaries transparency, principled structural solidity, publicly known manifesto, nationwide aspirant that can replace PDP. Its not enough to hate a big man (PDP) the question is, how do you take his crown ?

It's either u are unnecessarily generous with words or you do not know the true meaning of the words u are using?...."principled structural solidity".... What is principle about pdp? and talking about manifestos, can you please tell us pdp's manifestos and how such manifestos have been translated into programs for the betterment of Nigerians since 1999?

1 Like

Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by dady12: 2:05pm On Jan 05, 2013
o raster chase them ,chase them away ,chase them.whelther they want to chase him away is never my problem but let who the cap fit wear it because GEJ is a complete disgrace to south south , delta state and nigeria in general,he impose a madman on deltan by using his political mechinery,inshort 2015 is too far ,why not now, he is power drunk,he should not forget that the voice of the political oppress people are crying and vageances is for God
Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by samuel900(m): 2:06pm On Jan 05, 2013
Anybody planing evil come the 2015 election will not witnes it
Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by cockyjay: 2:06pm On Jan 05, 2013
danny301:

It's either u are unnecessarily generous with words or you do not know the true meaning of the words u are using?...."principled structural solidity".... What is principle about pdp? and talking about manifestos, can you please tell us pdp's manifestos and how such manifestos have been translated into programs for the betterment of Nigerians since 1999?
sometimes it's better to ignore these PDP paid agents. There's no point preaching to the devil
Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by shineeye1: 2:08pm On Jan 05, 2013
AREWA is the biggest disappointment of the century! It is appalling that in an age where the civilized of all nations are debating issues in the choice of political principals, Arewa, a misfit that has outlived its usefulness, a relic of stone age, an embarrassment to modernity are dancing naked in an international market square preaching an ugly creed of TRIBALISM to a silly followership. DISGRACE!

1 Like

Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 05, 2013
danny301:

Yes, I can do that. I believe you are an elderly person so you should reflect on what the military government was like, that's prior to 1999. There are lots of changes in the system, lets start from the Macro Economics Indices, the Banking Reforms, Telecommunications, Establish of Independent NEC, dis-bundling of NEPA, Restoration of dignity in the electoral process etc. These are few of the many achievements of the PDP led governments from 1999. If you are not feeling the impact, it means you are absent from the system, and you are absent because you are not patriotic.

4 Likes

Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by achi4u(m): 2:13pm On Jan 05, 2013
shine-eye:
AREWA is the biggest disappointment of the century! It is appalling that in an age where the civilized of all nations are debating issues in the choice of political principals, Arewa, a misfit that has outlived its usefulness, a relic of stone age, an embarrassment to modernity are dancing naked in an international market square preaching an ugly creed of TRIBALISM to a silly followership. DISGRACE!
GBAM
Thats the true definition of Arewa
Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by Wily1Wily: 2:15pm On Jan 05, 2013
achi4u: gringringrin How you take know?
Do you know the story of Vultures
Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by obi4eze(m): 2:16pm On Jan 05, 2013
demmie1: if arewa likes, let it chase jonathan, power is going to the middle belt this time. i would prefer tiv, igalla or idomma person.

Sorry sir, but is that what God said?
Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by NOIBMUUL(m): 2:17pm On Jan 05, 2013
I've said it before and I'll say it again, our diversity is our strength and until we see ourselves as one, Nigeria will continue to be divided and remain stagnant!

Why must we rotate the presidency around all the tribes in the country? Why not on merit? Our forefathers, short-sighted, selfish and stupid forefathers in Awolowo, Azikwe and Balewa must be proud of their achievements now!

Unfortunately, we youths have subscribed to this irrational school of thought and we are always quick to point at someone's tribe at the smallest opportunity.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by obi4eze(m): 2:22pm On Jan 05, 2013
grin grin grin
I'm just laughing because some people don't know that the north have received Nigeria as a possession. Nigeria and President Jonathan really need prayers. May the will of God be done in Nigeria. Amen.

1 Like

Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by lumeneng22: 2:25pm On Jan 05, 2013
R2bees: k
.Wahala de o!
Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 05, 2013
blink182: and have you thought where Nigeria will be today if people like jonathan have been ruling for 40 years? There won't even be a Nigeria today.
wait a minute, are justifying their 40+ yrs rule on us? Get it clear my good friend, our past leaders put us in this mess we are battling today and they all emerged from one region so and yet they dont want people who can steady the sheep to captain the country. North as a region dont have any qualified candidate for now.is unfortunate that yardua died cause he may have redeemed the region

1 Like

Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 05, 2013
Okay...All together... Una don scroll down tire?..Ok here is my comment.."who is jonathan and arewa?"
Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 05, 2013
'Born-to-rule mentality is so dangerous. To think it is funny; to beleive it is a crime'. Patty Obasi

1 Like

Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by vanstanzy(m): 2:33pm On Jan 05, 2013
These Northerners are sooo desperate for power All these while they were there since late 60s' they was no complaint from other tribes. Now power has changed hands, they are fv*cking jittery.
They can try, but they won't succeed, AMEEEN!
Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 05, 2013
[quote
author=cockyjay] You should see a psychiatrist too. Seems you're as
allergic to the truth as he is. Your pay master is a failure.[/quote]

But u show more signs of being allergic to the truth. However, if an aggreived servant cannot match his master face to face, he will go for his master's favourite goat. This is according to Ovaronwen Nogbaisi

1 Like

Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by thelastPope(m): 2:43pm On Jan 05, 2013
Billyonaire: God, Allah, these Northerners are always talking about God, Allah and Power when it comes to Presidency. It is the weakness of Political structures like Political parties that allow for mushroom organizations formed by illiterates to hold press conference and spew incoherent gabbage daily in this country. This is what happens when a Pastor Chris Okotie is bigger than Fresh Party, A Buhari is bigger than CPC and a Tinubu is bigger than ACN. The very thing I love about PDP, is that the Party is bigger than all the members, we can see how OH BEE JAY was stylishly shown the way out of BoT, when he planned to lord over the party for ever, and PDP conducts open primaries. Now, lets go back to these junkies from the North. Should all the mushroom groups in the Boko Enclave merge and form a formidable non-allah party with national representation and Allah-less manifesto, then there will be a chance to 'chase' Jonathan out of 'allah villa', without that, PDP will rule for 99yrs. Oh lest I forget, do they know that their most powerful Babangidas, AbdulSallams and Atikus are PDP members meaning merging of all mushroom groups will be glorified pure water sellers Party ?...I am not a prophet of doom, but I say the North is more divided than any other part of this wonderful republic.

Brutal! Please tell the nematodes! LOL!
Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by ABAKA72(m): 2:53pm On Jan 05, 2013
R2bees: k
Just becos of a single word, you are repeating the entire post. SMH at some people.
Re: North Ready To Chase Jonathan Out Of Power In 2015 - Arewa by wowo2: 2:56pm On Jan 05, 2013
Northerners or no Northerners, my guy GEJ you are O.Y.O.

Afterall, unlike Obama you don't wake up each day thinking about how to positively affect the life of the masses by improving the economy (healthcare, infrastructure, security etc) but that of your immediate friends/praise singers and their families.

Pffftttttt

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Obama Leaves Nigeria Out Of $110m Peacekeeping Fund / Professor Obiaraeri & Senator Achonu Fight Dirty On Facebook Over N5m Bribe / President Buhari Receives Leaders Of Ogoniland At State House Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.