Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,925 members, 7,814,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Natural Delivery Or Cs? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Natural Delivery Or Cs? (5512 Views)

After The Third CS, My Husband Wants To Castrate Himself. / Women Who Gave Birth Via CS (Caesarean Section) Are Now Being Shamed? / After A CS How Long Before Another Baby? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Natural Delivery Or Cs? by 4Him(m): 3:08am On Feb 27, 2008
Alright . . . having read the last few experiences i think i would personally rush my wife in for a CS if she stays in labour for more than 1hr.
Rather that than pronounced limps, debilitating pains and bad pelvises.
Re: Natural Delivery Or Cs? by amsky(m): 11:31am On Feb 27, 2008
@ 4HIM

You have made a good choice my brother. If one is scard of not waking up after the CS experience, you might as well be awake and have the lower part anaesthesized. It was done here two days ago and the lady even helped to pull her baby out.

I had my 2nd baby in an NHS hospital here. The doctor said i could have a normal delivery. My pelvic girdle is not so big and my baby was 4kg. She was resting on the left part of my pelvic, so that makes it painful for me even now,9mths after.
Apart from that,after the long episiotomy i had,I had to sit in a bowl of hot water. shocked it was not the best for me. I was almost raw down there.
One is adviced while giving birth not to raise the hip up while pushing. A woman did it here and her vagina tore right down to her anus. Tell me how(even after stitching) that place will be the same?
So once again,CS is my first choice. wink
Re: Natural Delivery Or Cs? by RDynamite(f): 2:11pm On Feb 27, 2008
Sorry ladies shocked

C-S all da way. Ain't no tearing and stitchin baby! grin
Re: Natural Delivery Or Cs? by almondjoy(f): 4:55pm On Feb 27, 2008
All well and good!  Don't be like an unfortunate C/S patient our hospital.  For scheduled C/Ss the protocol was to use a paralytic(numbing agent to immobilize the patient) as well as a narcotic/anagelsic agent(for pain) for the operation.  Guess what?  The poor lady was only given the paralytic part of the deal.  The anesthesiologist forgot to turn on the pain pump that was supposed to infuse the narcotic/pain killer systematically into the patient.

Only for one of the resident doctors, just observing the procedure from the other side of the sterile field to look down at the patient to see tears dripping from the sides of the paralyzed patient's closed eyes.  Should not be happening right?  Sure it did.  Because the woman was paralyzed but could feel every cut, push, pull, tug, stitch, pain and all.  But because she could not move or speak---she had to go through all that.  Mind you--the surgery was almost over before this was discovered.  If you know what a C/S entails, it can take anywhere form 10minutes to 1hr, depending on what is going on, plus 2 hour recovery time, before she even leaves the recovery area near the OR to her room.

Another lady had her bladder punctured as part of her uterus being cut open and has to wear a "piss bag" for life.  Let us just say these women are multi-millionaires now. cool  Their cases did not even make it out of the hospital to the court houses.  All the hospital could ask them was. . . . . NAME YOUR PRICE PLEASE!!!!. . . . . . . All settled out of court. Complications from C/Ss are rear but they do happen. Nothing to wish for at all.  All this dey happen for America here oooooooooooh!  You can imagine what is happening in Nigeria. grin That one be say, na you and God!!!!! cheesy

Please be careful what you wish for! cheesy E no easy oooooooooooooooooooooh! cheesy
Re: Natural Delivery Or Cs? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 27, 2008
Oh me gosh shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked. These are scary stories!!!!! And some women will give birth to ten children? God is wonderful!!!! You guys have finally scared me from pregnancy patapata with your descriptions!!!!! shocked shocked shocked But I will like to have two children, sha tongue cheesy grin cool kiss
Re: Natural Delivery Or Cs? by 4Him(m): 9:04pm On Feb 27, 2008
I'm glad to have been born a man. wink Father you are wonderful.

1 Like

Re: Natural Delivery Or Cs? by Scarlett(f): 9:40pm On Feb 27, 2008
LOL

This forum has funny topics.
I really wouldnt know, but the thought of both is disheartening enough.
Natural sounds much better though
Re: Natural Delivery Or Cs? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 27, 2008
4Him:

I'm glad to have been born a man. wink Father you are wonderful.

I'm glad to have been born a woman.  wink  Father you are wonderful tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Natural Delivery Or Cs? by 4Him(m): 10:00pm On Feb 27, 2008
stillwater:

I'm glad to have been born a woman. wink Father you are wonderful tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

its not like you have much of a choice. tongue Now go practice pushing.
Re: Natural Delivery Or Cs? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 27, 2008
4Him:

its not like you have much of a choice. tongue Now go practice pushing.

I can't even think of an annoying response to slice your ego into bits angry angry Damn it!!!!!!!! angry angry
Re: Natural Delivery Or Cs? by 4Him(m): 10:28pm On Feb 27, 2008
stillwater:

I can't even think of an annoying response to slice your ego into bits angry angry Damn it!!!!!!!! angry angry

grin cheesy awww now why would u want to slice my ego into pieces?
I'd gladly help u push if i could. tongue
Re: Natural Delivery Or Cs? by RDynamite(f): 10:30pm On Feb 27, 2008
smiley smiley
Re: Natural Delivery Or Cs? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Feb 27, 2008
4Him:

grin cheesy awww now why would u want to slice my ego into pieces?
I'd gladly help u push if i could. tongue

Shut up angry tongue My husband will help me with his soothing, calming, sexy tongue voice tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Natural Delivery Or Cs? by RDynamite(f): 10:39pm On Feb 27, 2008
stillwater:

Shut up angry tongue My husband will help me with his soothing, calming, sexy tongue voice tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

You must be a really calm person. I watched a delivery one time and this woman nearly slapped the hell outta her husband when he came around to pet her meanwhile the woman was going through hell and hated the man for doing that to her grin
Re: Natural Delivery Or Cs? by Dreloaded(f): 10:43pm On Feb 27, 2008
stillwater:

Lmao will he be singing "your body is a wonderland"?
R-Dy

You dey mind am? Everyone will claim they will be nice and sweet and what an ejnoyable occassion it will be. These women turn into monsters that sometimes the husband ends up in another bed in the hospital grin
Re: Natural Delivery Or Cs? by Chacal: 10:45pm On Feb 27, 2008
@ R-Dynamite,

Why are u so interested in this topic?
I hope he didn't knock u up. grin grin grin
Re: Natural Delivery Or Cs? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Feb 27, 2008
@ R dynamite

lol.  grin grin grin The husband did not have a soothing, calming, sexy voice grin grin grin.

@ Dreloaded
Of course he'll be singing your body is a wonderland, I love John Mayer grin grin grin

Still waters run deep any way so there is a probability of going just a little bit mad during that period cheesy cheesy
Re: Natural Delivery Or Cs? by RDynamite(f): 10:55pm On Feb 27, 2008
Chacal:

@ R-Dynamite,

Why are u so interested in this topic?
I hope he didn't knock u up. grin grin grin

Thanks for reminding me to start another thread where I'll tell you guys how it all went that one night. Mumu grin
Re: Natural Delivery Or Cs? by RDynamite(f): 10:57pm On Feb 27, 2008
D-reloaded:

R-Dy
These women turn into monsters that sometimes the husband ends up in another bed in the hospital grin

That will be ridiculous. grin
Re: Natural Delivery Or Cs? by Chacal: 11:00pm On Feb 27, 2008
@ R-dynamite,

Don't even think about it.
You wanna tell the whole Nairaland about your ménage à trois? grin grin grin

How come u aint watching Barca's game?
Re: Natural Delivery Or Cs? by RDynamite(f): 11:09pm On Feb 27, 2008
Chacal:

How come u aint watching Barca's game?

It's a long story but I know how far with them tho'
Re: Natural Delivery Or Cs? by Chacal: 11:48pm On Feb 27, 2008
@ R-Dynamite,

What a game!!!!!!

Barca got the equaliser in the 94th minute.
Y'all got out of jail. cheesy
Re: Natural Delivery Or Cs? by spoilt(f): 12:33am On Feb 28, 2008
im coming back as a man in my next life. i want to experience untold enjoyment. grin
Re: Natural Delivery Or Cs? by almondjoy(f): 5:00am On Feb 28, 2008
No thanks!  Ain't no way I am going to slug two balls between ma legs for the rest of my life.  I would rather carry them on ma chest without something pointing an accusing finger at everything that moves without any conscience.  I think back pain is better than a royal pain the the. . . . . . .  Hmmm!

Besides I would like to walk around without shuffling all the time, not walking like an "Egyptian" from birth to death. cool

Thank you father!
Re: Natural Delivery Or Cs? by Dreloaded(f): 2:59pm On Feb 28, 2008
Hahaha grin
Re: Natural Delivery Or Cs? by spoilt(f): 3:22pm On Feb 28, 2008
almondjoy you no well. grin
Re: Natural Delivery Or Cs? by almondjoy(f): 3:24pm On Feb 28, 2008
Hmmmmmmmmmm! I know! cheesy
Re: Natural Delivery Or Cs? by LadieSeun(f): 9:35pm On Apr 08, 2008
natural birth
Re: Natural Delivery Or Cs? by Ndipe(m): 11:31pm On Apr 08, 2008
Ete, and you wonder how our female ancestors went through when C-section was unheard of
Re: Natural Delivery Or Cs? by Amiga(f): 12:40am On Apr 11, 2008
Re: Natural Delivery Or Cs? by Akinagirl(f): 8:28am On Apr 20, 2008
funny topic
Re: Natural Delivery Or Cs? by JoyceAgim(f): 4:58am On May 10, 2008
natural delievery by God's grace.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

All Girls And Husband's Anger. / Do African Men Make The BEST Husbands And Fathers? / My Adult Daughter Is Too Close To Me. Is It Normal, Appropriate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.