Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

What's Up With Stella Damascus-Aboderin? (After Husband's Death) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What's Up With Stella Damascus-Aboderin? (After Husband's Death) (25552 Views)

AY Clashes With Stella-Dimoko As She Reveals More On His 'Troubled Marriage' / Stella Damasus Remembers Jaiye Aboderin 11 After / Stella Damascus Pays Tribute To Late Husband, Jaiye Aboderin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Up With Stella Damascus-Aboderin? (After Husband's Death) by Vitastraka(m): 9:55am On Jun 23, 2007
Oh I like the way people notice her hand position in the picture tongue
Re: What's Up With Stella Damascus-Aboderin? (After Husband's Death) by hotchick: 5:47pm On Jun 23, 2007
All i know is that our lady has alot of skeletons in her wardrope and should quit acting like an angel she's not cause we know a few people that have good proof and yes she's been having affairs before Jaiye's demise alot of people knew this!whatever! sad
Re: What's Up With Stella Damascus-Aboderin? (After Husband's Death) by hotfarams(f): 5:12pm On Jul 03, 2007
Could someone let me know how her husband died?
Re: What's Up With Stella Damascus-Aboderin? (After Husband's Death) by busygirl(f): 10:56pm On Jul 03, 2007
He was playing basketball and suddenly slumped. Died at the hospital!
Re: What's Up With Stella Damascus-Aboderin? (After Husband's Death) by Jaynie(f): 12:23am On Jul 05, 2007
Finally, people have started being realistic about Stella. The saying, 'never judge a book by it's cover' is very appropriate here. She can be anything she wants to be because she is a fantastic actress and Nigerians want a 'sweet' story. If the true story about how well the in-laws treated her came out, it wouldn't be 'sweet' for Stella or her adoring public! That's life. Anyway, I hope she changes her behaviour for the sake of her beautiful girls. cryI wish her well.
Re: What's Up With Stella Damascus-Aboderin? (After Husband's Death) by 9ja4eva: 1:42am On Jul 05, 2007
U r from d Aboderins family.How come u r so interested in this?

R u paid for saying thrash?Keep it real
Re: What's Up With Stella Damascus-Aboderin? (After Husband's Death) by omogenikky(f): 12:44am On Jul 21, 2007
Na wa, people are still talking about Stella and the family. People sha, with "I saw her at silverbird", "I read it", "I heard it on radio", "i am close to the Aboderins/Damasus" etc.
Abeg, let the woman live her life and let God judge the sincerity of the relationship btw she and her husband. Her family have no right to say "this is how she treated her husband etc".
One poster above said that a few days after Jaiye's death, sshe was already at clubs. Haba! even if she wanted to, people would have put roadblocks on the road for her and she wouldn't be able to do it.
Methinks some people have to start listening to Obey's songs. You drink Fanta, people will abuse you, you drink beer, people will abuse you, you drink water, people will abuse you.
Life!
Re: What's Up With Stella Damascus-Aboderin? (After Husband's Death) by Jaynie(f): 12:11am On Jul 24, 2007
Days after could mean 5 days or 100 days. The point being made is that it was too soon after Jaiye's death to go out clubbing. You say people would have stopped her from going out. Which people? How come they didn't stop her from going out to perform when she did? She's as free as a bird. Nigerians should wake up and stop worshipping a saint where there is none. She's so clever - she has fooled you all! Sorry o!
Re: What's Up With Stella Damascus-Aboderin? (After Husband's Death) by Jaynie(f): 12:17am On Jul 24, 2007
Her family have no right to say "this is how she treated her husband etc".

And she has no right to give false impressions about her husband's family. That is the crux of the matter! Make them look like the wicked in-laws so that people will love and adore that angelic face even more!! No how, no how, God will judge and everyone will get what they deserve!
Re: What's Up With Stella Damascus-Aboderin? (After Husband's Death) by ThiefOfHearts(f): 1:43am On Jul 24, 2007
You really need to stop crying and get over it. 99% of your posts on NL have been in this thread.

No one cares.
Re: What's Up With Stella Damascus-Aboderin? (After Husband's Death) by Jaynie(f): 2:19am On Jul 24, 2007
Too bad - I can cry over whatever I like and I don't mind telling you that it was this topic that brought me over to nairaland - I stumbled on it by accident! Since I am so boring and jobless, this, unfortunately, is the only topic I'm watching. Phaps you could introduce me to another one but this topic will always interest me for as long as people wish to comment on it (Iknow a lot - yeah, yeah, too know - sabi-sabi etc etc - hey, that's me!. Waiting patiently for your suggestions. wink
Re: What's Up With Stella Damascus-Aboderin? (After Husband's Death) by angel101(f): 3:06pm On Jul 24, 2007
Posted by 9ja4eva

What do u mean?I dnt want to go into this issue because its better nt discussed.Her husband had so many concubines while alive so dnt even go dere.Stella didnt mess up when and even after her husbands death.R u forgetting she went through a lot.She didnt put up any act she was battered and called names by his family members(Wunmi leading d list).I was in her place sometime den and what i saw alone told me more.She was advised to relocate for her own good with her children.Please people stop saying stuff u dnt know okay.What compromising position did u c her?Do u know who she was with?We shld have details before we talk of things like this

I should have gone to interview them abi? so that i could give u the details. u make me laugh. do u know what 'a compromising position' is? Stella is your friend and u can believe her to be a saint I just don't buy it okay. I have seen her in her element. Nothing u say here will change what i have seen for myself.

Maybe u are justifying her actions by saying Jaiye had chicks too. If thats the case, then its ok just don't try to tell me she did not check around because i know she did.
Re: What's Up With Stella Damascus-Aboderin? (After Husband's Death) by Jaynie(f): 8:41pm On Jul 24, 2007
Thanks Angel101 for that dose of reality - we need people like you to keep it REAL! Enough of the fantasy!!
Re: What's Up With Stella Damascus-Aboderin? (After Husband's Death) by uchetobi(f): 3:17pm On Jul 25, 2007
this husband we are talking about died in 2005. I agree Stella should have slowed the pace down a lil for a while. From all indications in this thread they were having issues before he de-ceased But hey pretending is not good. Why keep up appearances when you know what is in your mind. Well whatever happened between then when Jaiye was alive and they were married is their business @Jaine you are an Abodenrin you cant prove other wise jore. Your views are tilted to one side. Jaiye RIP. I wish Stella the best in her relationship with Lanre. Its about time she re-married
Re: What's Up With Stella Damascus-Aboderin? (After Husband's Death) by Jaynie(f): 9:38pm On Jul 25, 2007
Hey- doesn't matter who I am, I have a right to my opinion, not so? I admit to being an aboderin supporter and my posts have been one-sided because right from the beginning, everyone, everywhere was prepared to think the worst of them. The whole stella matter has been 90% plus one-sided in her favour against them. This is still the case today although a few people are beginning to wonder. I know the aboderin's very well and I will stand by them any day. Nobody speaks for them so I have appointed myself!! I still sometimes wonder why they don't use their punch to tell their own side of the story. Everyone was/is happy to believe one side - why not give them the other side and let them judge for themselves? It is unfair for her to raise herself up at the expense of others. Anyway, I wish her well because I'm not here to put her down, just to bring balance and reality to the story (self-appointed heh, heh!). In the end, time will tell!!!
Re: What's Up With Stella Damascus-Aboderin? (After Husband's Death) by uchetobi(f): 9:42am On Jul 26, 2007
punch is not a gossip rag. That would have been grossly inappropriate. I see where you are coming from but this has been since 2005, its time to let sleeping dogs lie
Re: What's Up With Stella Damascus-Aboderin? (After Husband's Death) by Jaynie(f): 11:26am On Jul 27, 2007
Thanks uchetobi, i really appreciate your comments and the fact that you are trying to understand where I'm coming from. In the end, I would also love for her to settle down and get married if only to provide a home for those beautiful daughters of theirs.
Re: What's Up With Stella Damascus-Aboderin? (After Husband's Death) by uchetobi(f): 9:07am On Jul 30, 2007
cheers then
Re: What's Up With Stella Damascus-Aboderin? (After Husband's Death) by Datope(f): 5:03pm On Aug 01, 2007
Gthis post "I won't believe you".
Re: What's Up With Stella Damascus-Aboderin? (After Husband's Death) by omogenikky(f): 7:23pm On Aug 01, 2007
Jaynie, you need to get a LIFE!
Men! even if you are Jaiye's twin sister, it's too much. If you are really a member of the Aboderin family, then you are doing your family a huge disservice , this mud-slinging etc. Truly, the way I and so many other yoruba people on this forum were brought up, even with a knowledge of whatever escapades et al Stella was/is involved in, we will keep quiet and "TIJU" because of her children for Jaiye.
But as it is, this looks like a personal thing and your attitude screams jealousy! So its either you are just a "gboromideleru" or some sort of minority Aboderin.
Re: What's Up With Stella Damascus-Aboderin? (After Husband's Death) by akins4(m): 7:51am On Aug 02, 2007
shes a cute woman.
i no fit shout.
in really inlove with her.lol
Re: What's Up With Stella Damascus-Aboderin? (After Husband's Death) by Vitastraka(m): 5:12pm On Aug 02, 2007
You people should leave this thread alone, let it die!, enough of this sickening gist
Re: What's Up With Stella Damascus-Aboderin? (After Husband's Death) by Jaynie(f): 6:59pm On Aug 04, 2007
Datope and Omogenikky - you guys are obviously dreamers like a good number of people out there. Stella is definitely beautiful but (I'm sorry to disappoint you!), she's no angel. You prefer to fantasise about what stella has 'been through'. You guys should get yourself a real heroine! You're smarter than this, surely? A young woman has deceived you and a millions and you've fallen for it!!! This is sad. You know what? I'll leave you to your dreams, and I will leave this topic for you - can't handle the narrowmindedness! I'm outta here! (Good riddance, abi? No sweat. Take care of yourselves)

To those of you who tried to bring a touch of reality to the topic, I say a big thank you. Minds like yours will go a long way to help keep wrongs in check.
As I always say, God is in control and time will tell.

Byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!
Re: What's Up With Stella Damascus-Aboderin? (After Husband's Death) by omogenikky(f): 9:01pm On Aug 06, 2007
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, Jaynie
Like you are the greatest saint on earth.
Re: What's Up With Stella Damascus-Aboderin? (After Husband's Death) by Datope(f): 10:16am On Aug 07, 2007
"Jayne" Bye, bye. Please leave the post for good.
Re: What's Up With Stella Damascus-Aboderin? (After Husband's Death) by Jaynie(f): 10:28am On Aug 07, 2007
Omogenikky and datope - whatever makes you happy guys!
Re: What's Up With Stella Damascus-Aboderin? (After Husband's Death) by Datope(f): 11:08am On Aug 07, 2007
"iiiiii
Re: What's Up With Stella Damascus-Aboderin? (After Husband's Death) by 9ja4eva: 6:34pm On Aug 07, 2007
Sensible Datope
Re: What's Up With Stella Damascus-Aboderin? (After Husband's Death) by uchetobi(f): 10:17am On Aug 08, 2007
Seun come and lock this topic
Re: What's Up With Stella Damascus-Aboderin? (After Husband's Death) by Jaynie(f): 3:49pm On Aug 09, 2007
Yes, I came back o! Just had to say that I'm glad that you guys are happy with your conclusions. Keep smiling and stay happy!!!!!!!! grin
Re: What's Up With Stella Damascus-Aboderin? (After Husband's Death) by uchetobi(f): 5:16pm On Aug 09, 2007
Hey Jaiyne, don’t go, am sure there are other threads that would catch your fancy at NAiraland, looking forward tp your posts on other threads
Re: What's Up With Stella Damascus-Aboderin? (After Husband's Death) by omogenikky(f): 10:42pm On Aug 09, 2007
Oh No! If Jaynie contributes to other posts on Nairaland, she will somehow steer the topic to Stella. It is a personal vendetta! So,
Bye, Jaynie
I remain yours,
Happy and smiling omogenikky smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Big Church Foundation Team Ladies Celebrate With Efe And Tboss Of Bbnaija Show / Did Rihanna Have A Nose Job? / Kenneth Okonkwo Complains As Cattle Obstruct Human Movement In FCT (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.