Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,640 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

What's Up With Stella Damascus-Aboderin? (After Husband's Death) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What's Up With Stella Damascus-Aboderin? (After Husband's Death) (25551 Views)

AY Clashes With Stella-Dimoko As She Reveals More On His 'Troubled Marriage' / Stella Damasus Remembers Jaiye Aboderin 11 After / Stella Damascus Pays Tribute To Late Husband, Jaiye Aboderin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Up With Stella Damascus-Aboderin? (After Husband's Death) by uchetobi(f): 8:37am On Aug 10, 2007
LOL. dont chase her jo
Re: What's Up With Stella Damascus-Aboderin? (After Husband's Death) by Datope(f): 9:46am On Aug 10, 2007
ooooo
Re: What's Up With Stella Damascus-Aboderin? (After Husband's Death) by Vitastraka(m): 7:33pm On Aug 10, 2007
Why wont you guys leave this SORDID topic alone? Eh?

Some woman's husband passed on, Ok now leave this thread to die!
Re: What's Up With Stella Damascus-Aboderin? (After Husband's Death) by snazzydawn(f): 9:57pm On Aug 10, 2007
this topic is getting interesting. We have two camps. Well, make I siddon watch with some popcorn and soda.
Re: What's Up With Stella Damascus-Aboderin? (After Husband's Death) by trendy(f): 2:22pm On Aug 11, 2007
snazzydawn:

this topic is getting interesting. We have two camps. Well, make I siddon watch with some popcorn and soda.

which kind of soda tongue Soda they use for washing plate? lol
Re: What's Up With Stella Damascus-Aboderin? (After Husband's Death) by Jaynie(f): 4:47pm On Aug 11, 2007
Uchetobi, thanks for being fair. As I said before, i wouldn't mind some suggestions on other topics to watch. I'm done with the stella issue so that 'the other side' can stay happy. For those of you who were about to sit back with soda and popcorn to watch 'the battle', sorry to disappoint you! It won't be from me. My intention was not to put anyone down but to bring some reality to the whole situation. I may still write something under this topic if I feel like but I won't say anything about what stella did or didn't do. I've expressed my views on that already and that's it. Now I'm talking too much! cheesy Keep happy, guys!
Re: What's Up With Stella Damascus-Aboderin? (After Husband's Death) by Jaynie(f): 4:52pm On Aug 11, 2007
Sorry datope, no pix!! One of these days sha, coolKeep smiling!
Re: What's Up With Stella Damascus-Aboderin? (After Husband's Death) by snazzydawn(f): 7:10pm On Aug 11, 2007
trendy, na that one consyne you. grin
Re: What's Up With Stella Damascus-Aboderin? (After Husband's Death) by omogenikky(f): 4:46pm On Aug 14, 2007
snazzydawn, hope u have your popcorn and soda ready because Jaynie has said she intends to continue ,
Re: What's Up With Stella Damascus-Aboderin? (After Husband's Death) by uchetobi(f): 5:23pm On Aug 14, 2007
undecided
Re: What's Up With Stella Damascus-Aboderin? (After Husband's Death) by snazzydawn(f): 7:41pm On Aug 14, 2007
omogenikky Heavens yes!!! It is right here beside me grin
Re: What's Up With Stella Damascus-Aboderin? (After Husband's Death) by Jaynie(f): 11:03am On Aug 16, 2007
Ha ha! Omogenikky and snazzydawn - alright, you guys got me there! Keep the popcorn and soda if you like but I don't think any subsequent input from me will be worth it! As I always say - 'whatever makes you happy, guys!'
Re: What's Up With Stella Damascus-Aboderin? (After Husband's Death) by joshjosh(m): 11:26am On Dec 23, 2007
i know this is a tired and worn out issue now but i just want to add this for posterity. some of you are in cloud coo coo land about life generally - wishing for a life so great the whole will be at your feet. dream on guys. if wishes were horses the lovely English people say.

recently i was discussing a with a friend i have always known to be a very loyal Nigerian living in Europe. he said something that shocked me IE that if he died while in Nigeria he would not like to be buried in the soil of the country. i was very shocked. some weeks later i discussed the matter with him and discovered how scared he was about how morally bankrupt the people are becoming. some of you guys on this thread are just making his point.

some people favourite stars, celebrity or whatever they are called back there are living morally bankrupt lives it does not bother you guys. people are being callous, deceitful and manipulative, it does not bother you guys. is there anything that bother you people these days apart from money and home videos that Nigeria will live to regret. the sad part of it is that many of you claim to be religious and we are not going the Church or Godly path for now because almost 100% of you are religious in one form or the order.

a family has lost their son who happened to marry your "favourite celebrity" do you people care? of course not. she doesn't need to mourn because life has to go on & "money" has to be made. John smith an Australian preacher asked is the money you make worth the prize you pay? Jaynie is only telling it as she other side saw it but being nigerians you don't do enemies nicely you kill them.
you guys should learn how to argue and oppose with decency. what if jaynie was telling the truth? would that matter to some of you? i don't know the girl i don't know what is true or not true but you don't argue to defend people just because they are stars.

the lady has asked a simple question that you guys had amnesia about. how many of you guys would like to see your wives fooling around with guys when you have not even started rotting in your graves? guys, put yourselves in this family position

this is not a new thing in Nigeria i know just that this is being played out in the media. you guys are not afraid to sleep with someone's girlfriend let alone wives. that is what it boils down to.

nobody remembers that this beautiful manipulative girl is an Asaba girl well "schooled" in Benin. you all deserve the lives you lead with all the naive attitudes you have to life.

celebrity culture is going to ruin Nigeria as it has the part of the west that allowed it. trust me i used to work for UIP, dream works and double negative. for the uninitiated they are film distributors and studios all they care for is the figures of bums in cinemas and DVD's they shift. the seedier the society the better for them Nigeria we are watching
Re: What's Up With Stella Damascus-Aboderin? (After Husband's Death) by Jaynie(f): 12:05pm On Dec 27, 2007
Hi josh josh. Thank you so much for your unobjective, realistic view of the situation! You've said you don't know me and you don't even know if I'm telling the truth which is why I appreciate your comments even more. Thank you again for not being star-struck! Compliments of the Season! grin
Re: What's Up With Stella Damascus-Aboderin? (After Husband's Death) by Nkem10101: 7:39pm On Dec 28, 2007
We should me asking what attracts Lanre Nzeribe to these knd of women. From Liz Benson to Grace Egbagbe then to one grandmama wa dey for Abuja, and now to Stella. All these women are in his mothers age group. The boy sabi pick old or young money famous women sha! Lanre Nzeribe we are waiting for the next famous old woman in your life. There must be something fishing for him to date these kind of women.
Re: What's Up With Stella Damascus-Aboderin? (After Husband's Death) by waterworks(f): 2:42pm On Feb 04, 2008
oh pleezzzzzzzz u want make she start the y fat they wowo for inside house? did u ever stop to think all that activity is helping take her mind of the stress of her husbands death? aha ah if she dey house now for one yr plus u go understand shes moving on with life an ure complaining?
Re: What's Up With Stella Damascus-Aboderin? (After Husband's Death) by synderella: 1:41pm On Feb 19, 2008
Oh please, the woman was in parties a mere 2 mths or less after her husband's death! This is not about working to survive guys! Is she partying to survive too

E be like say she no send the man no more!

As much as i admire her, it was a big disappointment to see her dancing around a party with Kate Henshaw (whose famille is intact!) --- and everyone else was seated!

Mourning my foot, looks more like she couldnt wait to hit the road solo!!!

No one is saying mourn him forever, but i mean at least mourn first now, lay low small. Goodness!
Re: What's Up With Stella Damascus-Aboderin? (After Husband's Death) by Jaynie(f): 3:52am On Dec 27, 2008
Thank you o, synderella - you've captured the situation in a nutshell! Haven't visited this topic for a year, just thought I'd check to see what the latest thread is! You obviously are not affected by the fact that she is a beautiful talented actress like most the contributors to this topic - you are calling a spade, a spade! Well done!

Compliments of the Season to all!
Re: What's Up With Stella Damascus-Aboderin? (After Husband's Death) by Datope(f): 3:28pm On Jan 09, 2009
Such would/
Re: What's Up With Stella Damascus-Aboderin? (After Husband's Death) by Jaynie(f): 4:12pm On Jan 10, 2009
Datope, You don't get it, do you? It's nothing to do with hatred - it's all about facing reality. Because something happened four years ago doesn't mean that it the subject has to be closed! Afterall the person who made the comment i referred to decided that it was worth a mention after so long. Does that make us shallow or stupid? I think not. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and allowed to express it whenever they want. Besides I know more than you do being closer to the scene. People don't get ahead in life by showing hatred - they get ahead by being realistic and living in the real world which is what I am doing!
Re: What's Up With Stella Damascus-Aboderin? (After Husband's Death) by Datope(f): 2:25pm On Jan 13, 2009
A begi, and to say you a woman like her.

Na wah O.
Re: What's Up With Stella Damascus-Aboderin? (After Husband's Death) by dollykeyz(f): 2:43pm On Jan 20, 2009
stella should be left alone or wat do expect from a poor widow.
she and her kids
must wak[b][/b]
Re: What's Up With Stella Damascus-Aboderin? (After Husband's Death) by sweetmama1(f): 1:52pm On Jan 27, 2009
Let her be, she wears the shoes and she knows exactly where it pinches, mourning for a year as some of you have said wouldn't bring her husband back, is nice she goes out and forget the stress of thinking and being lonely at home.
Re: What's Up With Stella Damascus-Aboderin? (After Husband's Death) by Pepeye(f): 3:24pm On Jan 27, 2009
If it were to be a widower

it would have been a different ball game

The man would have remarried by now to a sweet sixteen

No one would be questioning him how long he is mourning his late wife

But a widow is destined to live in acute sense of loneliness all her life

That culture is barbaric and wicked

Africans life doesn’t have to end for a woman if her husband dies
Re: What's Up With Stella Damascus-Aboderin? (After Husband's Death) by Uwane: 10:28am On Jan 28, 2009
I totally agree that Stella's mourning of Jaiye is quite questionable, and for those who think the speed with which she moved on was ok well I guess u've never lost a loved one and don't understand that even nature takes a process, move on with her life yes but now I wonder how much Jaiye meant to her
Re: What's Up With Stella Damascus-Aboderin? (After Husband's Death) by spoilt(f): 5:52am On Feb 08, 2009
No one has a right to question anyone's mourning. You think that wearing black, crying buckets and rolling in ashes shows true love? And the longer the better?
Re: What's Up With Stella Damascus-Aboderin? (After Husband's Death) by teissys(f): 11:58am On Apr 23, 2009
spoilt:

No one has a right to question anyone's mourning. You think that wearing black, crying buckets and rolling in ashes  shows true love? And the longer the better? 

You can say that again. You have hit the nail on the head,Spoilt. Some people can be funny; because her hubby died she is expected to jump over the cliff to show us how much she cares for her him. She's human so let's not expect to bring out an angel in her.
She is made of flesh and blood, not cement and sand; so let's not be so insensitive

Re: What's Up With Stella Damascus-Aboderin? (After Husband's Death) by floxyrangy: 4:53pm On Apr 23, 2009
after all, the marital vows said,"till death do us part".
Re: What's Up With Stella Damascus-Aboderin? (After Husband's Death) by tpiah: 4:15am On Apr 24, 2009
he said something that shocked me IE  that if he died while in Nigeria he would not like to be buried in the soil of the country. i was very shocked.

I havent followed the thread from the beginning but this statement is somehow.

The man in question has lost touch with reality. If he, a Nigerian, dies in Nigeria, he wants his body shipped overseas or elsewhere for burial?

Re: What's Up With Stella Damascus-Aboderin? (After Husband's Death) by belingo2: 2:13am On Apr 27, 2009
emeka nzeribi-stella's new hhusband!!!! looks cute tho,

Re: What's Up With Stella Damascus-Aboderin? (After Husband's Death) by teissys(f): 8:02am On Apr 27, 2009
undecided undecided undecided
Now, who the hell are these people
Re: What's Up With Stella Damascus-Aboderin? (After Husband's Death) by uzwu: 8:04am On Apr 27, 2009
Stella's Siblings i guess undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Did Rihanna Have A Nose Job? / Kenneth Okonkwo Complains As Cattle Obstruct Human Movement In FCT (Video) / Adekunle Gold Colorful In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.