Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

What Do You Love Most About Your Parents? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Do You Love Most About Your Parents? (8106 Views)

What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) / Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? / What's The Best Advice Your Parents Ever Gave You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Parents? by Slasha1(f): 11:43pm On Jan 06, 2013
Dad: Smart and Calculative
Mum:Hardworking,enduring,supportive and "over caring"(annoyin @ times tho)
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Parents? by Davijunson: 11:57pm On Jan 06, 2013
Dr_Bode: My parents?? Wow, a lot!! My parents will go any length for me to progress. Unfortunately, I lost my Dad last year August. Now it's my God and my Mum. May God help me to make her happy in life. AMEN
AMEN..sorry abt d loss, dude.
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Parents? by esn1(f): 12:04am On Jan 07, 2013
Good christains. Dad is very selfless, mum has been and is still a helper nd backbone though many don't know this. I love my parents. God bless them and keep them, Amen.
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Parents? by emmajarule: 12:35am On Jan 07, 2013
My Dad
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Parents? by GboyegaD(m): 12:50am On Jan 07, 2013
What I love most about them is the fact that they were the most united pair I knew though I lost my dad almost 4years ago. You never get to hear them argue and to make matters worse, my dad will give same response as my mom when you present any issue to them.
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Parents? by Yvete(f): 12:52am On Jan 07, 2013
I'm favored and fortunate to come through them. My Dad is a great man and mum is so so sweet and kind-hearted.
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Parents? by Nobody: 1:01am On Jan 07, 2013
dad-he is d best.a friend,a mentor and a brother.always prays for his kids,gives his all to send us to d best schools, always advicing us and making us understand d realities of life.He personally taught me about paying tithes.May God continue to bless him.
Mum-strict,bold and fearless.Very caring and supportive.i miss them all
Chukwu gozie nnem
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Parents? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 1:45am On Jan 07, 2013
My mum's undying lov
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Parents? by BarryX(m): 1:56am On Jan 07, 2013
DAD: An ''over-giver' if you present a nice idea, prayerful, quiet and wise to the bone, straightforward, easygoing,etc BTW, he orchestrated the handsome gene i possess. MUM: Wisest Disciplinarian alive (never spared the rod, She can discipline you and prepare your the best meal), Very forgiving, Outspoken, Don't dare talk bad of her children or else you receive the most civilised response that can keep you quiet for a century! Love you Mum and Dad!
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Parents? by JOYCEOUS(f): 5:09am On Jan 07, 2013
ikennaya: aju ju
quession, gv an ansa
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Parents? by Nobody: 6:03am On Jan 07, 2013
both mum and dad r so special and can neva b replaced kiss
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Parents? by Denise216(f): 6:14am On Jan 07, 2013
They never tried to dictate our goals. They would question our intentions, to make sure we weren't flaking, but never said something was "a bad idea". So I thank my parents for not being dream killers. They were very diligent when it came to us understanding our worth and identity, something that helped us so far. And finally make sure we understood the value of self employment. Don't get me wrong they loved us, kept us safe, all that. But the satisfaction of saying something belongs to you and creating opportunities so that other people can plan their future is so indescribable. Of all the things they did I believe that was the most valuable lesson growing up.
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Parents? by monsterg(m): 6:35am On Jan 07, 2013
They are so lovely and caring,I loved them more than anything in this world.
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Parents? by COvo(m): 6:36am On Jan 07, 2013
My mum's so gentle,and I love her for that.
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Parents? by Morgan1092(m): 7:03am On Jan 07, 2013
D love dat binds dem 2geda wit us. **it can neva fade** #luvin my family evri day#
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Parents? by Bluediamond1(f): 7:15am On Jan 07, 2013
Dad;nothing special
Mum:unconditional love 4me,hrt of a warrior,very spiritual,my 1 in a million.she's 2much joo.
E ba mi kira fun mama mi,iya ni iya mi.
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Parents? by Bluediamond1(f): 7:16am On Jan 07, 2013
Dad;nothing special
Mum:unconditional love 4me,hrt of a warrior,very spiritual,my 1 in a million.she's 2much joo.
E ba mi kira fun mama mi,iya ni iya mi.
1000 gbosa 4 my mama.
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Parents? by Chiemekaorizu(m): 7:49am On Jan 07, 2013
I don't love few,I don't love some**A Fact: I love everything about my parents*they are just the best parents anybody could ever wish for**i love them unconditionally
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Parents? by PedroJP(m): 8:07am On Jan 07, 2013
Clemzy16: I like the fact that they might quarrel in the morning and before mid-night they've strate d gisting again. *unconditional love*
u understood the topic my man. Don't just mind others with all their praises to their parents. Who doesn't know how to praise ? I don't think there should have been the word "divorce" if all parents are prayer warriors,best and all that. Nairalanders i tire ooooo

1 Like

Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Parents? by onuwaje(m): 8:11am On Jan 07, 2013
I didnt grow up with my mom cos she left dad in 2003..suprising enough none of the 8children left with mom. Though my dad died in 2007 i love my dad Fø̲̣̣я̅ his love care and his big heart towards us.. He gave us everything he has.. RIP papa i love u
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Parents? by Truckpusher(m): 8:14am On Jan 07, 2013
Everybody just dey praise their parents , but my question is all those bad mama and papa where their children dey? Abi dem no dey use NL? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Parents? by vanstanzy(m): 8:24am On Jan 07, 2013
HUMILITY!
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Parents? by DonTim1: 8:29am On Jan 07, 2013
Dad: mentor,smart,articulate n a frnd
Mum: ur goto advicer,prayerful,strong choleric (picked that from her),guts n our connection(laastborn)

Both: their level of cool,as in wasup!
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Parents? by Nobody: 8:37am On Jan 07, 2013
I love my mum more because she looked above the gold-digging factor and considered to marry my dad who came from a poor family.
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Parents? by cigaricon(m): 8:48am On Jan 07, 2013
Mum: gone
Dad: just there to exist as someone's father, puts money and his budiness first

Talk about advice, councelling, encouragement? No one did those to me
-i adviced myself
-i councelled myself
-i cautioned myself
-i desciplined myself
-i helped myself
-i supported myself
-i brougt myself to where I am today sad
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Parents? by PlantainBoy(m): 8:59am On Jan 07, 2013
DrBaby: Dad; when i tink abt him, tears roll down ma cheeks...cos i love him so much...no one compares wit him till date...He is evrytin a man should be and more...so supportive, lovin, carin, protected my mum frm all extended family cos he was frm d oda religion (now a Pastor)...everyone who has met him tells me i av got an asset in a Dad...my friends call me 'omo-daddy' but i tell dem he does not treat me special, thats aw he treats al his five kids...i cant say all abt him in a 2000 paged book, but DAD...soonest,as soon as i settle down...i hope to throw u party and av evry one say all d good things u r to you...u need to hear wat even ur friends call me and say to me about U...while u r here...nt when u r gone...love u so much Dad...pls stay long, i want my grand children to meet u...cos i wont be able to tell dem all abt u in words...( if u tell my neices that Grandpa is visiting...dey wont sleep ovanyt...no exaggerations...they r alredi in love wt him.
Mum: The best thing that happened to Dad...the most compatible woman for him...she brings out d best in Dad...she knows when to talk, when to be quiet, when to b bold...very prayerful...guess she has fasted almost half of all d days she has spent on earth...loving, caring...but overly protective....a good mother...i neva knew parents argue until i got to the Uni and found out from friends that their parents even fight...i was shocked.
God bless u both...u r d best thing that happened to me...now i owe my children the best parenting cos of u guys...

I really wish I could tell how much I love my parents like you just did. I owe them alot, I always pray that God should bless me for them and keep them for me.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Parents? by AGgal(f): 9:06am On Jan 07, 2013
*singing* sweet moda,i no go 4get u,4 dis sufa wey u sufa 4 me eh! If i no sleep my moda no go sleep,if i no chop,my moda no go chop............. My dad,a strong man! May his soul RIP
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Parents? by sayso: 9:23am On Jan 07, 2013
honesty
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Parents? by boomssey(f): 9:27am On Jan 07, 2013
Hmmnnnnn.....i rily do not av much 2 say bt my mum n dad r d best tin dat eva eva hapnd 2 me,if i eva av a 2nd chnc of comin 2 dis world i'l choose dem ova n ova again!
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Parents? by Giftedhands2(f): 9:31am On Jan 07, 2013
Since i was born, i've neva seen my Dad raise his hands against my Mum. The man is extremely caring nd concerned to a fault, he doesnt joke wit his kidz. i always wish 4 a husband lyk him.
My Mum, she is as gentle as a dove! Loving n understanding.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Control BED BUG / My Wife's Friend Mistakenly Saw My John Thomas.. / Am Confused : My Baby Mother Disappears With Our Baby.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.