Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,108 members, 7,849,457 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:57 PM

What Do You Love Most About Your Parents? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Do You Love Most About Your Parents? (8113 Views)

What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) / Father's Day: What Do You Love Most About Your Dad? / What's The Best Advice Your Parents Ever Gave You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Parents? by Ichel: 10:33am On Jan 07, 2013
Dad: At 67yrs, he still has 6pcs Abs wink
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Parents? by eliznkiru: 12:04pm On Jan 07, 2013
my dad whenever i remember him tears roll down my chick, he was an actor a man dat loved his children more than anything on earth he was a hardworking man dat see dat his childred lived like every other children i miss u dad
mum, very hardworking and supportive, a woman of peace. i love u mum
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Parents? by OmoAlata(f): 5:54pm On Jan 07, 2013
mascot87: @OMO ALATA
Mum: Curses all her children daily.
WHAT!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked IS THAT A JOKE OR TYPO ERROR?

No typo nor joke cry She actually told me that she made a New Year resolution to stop cursing her children this year. I'll see how long it'll last grin
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Parents? by OmoAlata(f): 5:55pm On Jan 07, 2013
Truckpusher: Everybody just dey praise their parents , but my question is all those bad mama and papa where their children dey? Abi dem no dey use NL? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Check out my post on the first page wink
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Parents? by Meeky(m): 6:46am On Jan 08, 2013
My parents will always remain my parents weda in good or bad state.so i love even when they are good or bad to me.
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Parents? by Sike(m): 8:59am On Jan 08, 2013
NOTHING BUT THEIR LOVE AND CARE.
Re: What Do You Love Most About Your Parents? by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 08, 2013
Nothing Special really -- Just that they're Humans cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Young Girl Seduces Married Woman / Have You Ever Asked Your Parents How They Met? / Does A Father Have The Right To Excessively Beat His Children?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.