Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,886 members, 7,810,405 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

How To Kill Your Friends (Or Enemies) On Facebook - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Kill Your Friends (Or Enemies) On Facebook (22465 Views)

Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) / ~Friends . . . Frenemies . . . Or . . . Enemies . . .? / Do You Have More Friends Or Enemies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Kill Your Friends (Or Enemies) On Facebook by anitank(f): 8:32pm On Jan 08, 2013
*thinking* who to kill?
Re: How To Kill Your Friends (Or Enemies) On Facebook by BlackBaron: 8:34pm On Jan 08, 2013
Thought this was well known...least I knew bout this feature years ago.

So also You can actually delete your FB profile entirely rather than deactivating if you so wish.
Re: How To Kill Your Friends (Or Enemies) On Facebook by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 08, 2013
Can this be used on GEJ's page?

1 Like

Re: How To Kill Your Friends (Or Enemies) On Facebook by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:39pm On Jan 08, 2013
hahahahahah *Evil* grin
Re: How To Kill Your Friends (Or Enemies) On Facebook by Raxxye(m): 8:40pm On Jan 08, 2013
ujchief: Could someone please kill my state governor?

Are u from Abia State?
Re: How To Kill Your Friends (Or Enemies) On Facebook by Agrika: 8:41pm On Jan 08, 2013
That boy must die i swear
Re: How To Kill Your Friends (Or Enemies) On Facebook by Bluediamond1(f): 8:43pm On Jan 08, 2013
So many people need 2 b dead ryt now.let's get started.
Re: How To Kill Your Friends (Or Enemies) On Facebook by Raxxye(m): 8:43pm On Jan 08, 2013
anitank: *thinking* who to kill?

What‘s ur facebook name? I want u to be my first victim!!!
Re: How To Kill Your Friends (Or Enemies) On Facebook by ceeplus(m): 8:44pm On Jan 08, 2013
I'm going straight to facebook now to SLAUGHTER Seun.he banned me last month.

1 Like

Re: How To Kill Your Friends (Or Enemies) On Facebook by gluv01(f): 8:45pm On Jan 08, 2013
Plz can someone tell me how to create a new topic on the front page plz?[color=#006600][/color]
Re: How To Kill Your Friends (Or Enemies) On Facebook by kemiola89(f): 8:45pm On Jan 08, 2013
I think it high time for nairaland to upgrade from her like button to dislike and kill button, cant wait to start killing some peepz on here.

1 Like

Re: How To Kill Your Friends (Or Enemies) On Facebook by Raxxye(m): 8:47pm On Jan 08, 2013
An ample opportunity to adopt a past-time of being a serial killer! Chai, I smell blooood!
Re: How To Kill Your Friends (Or Enemies) On Facebook by 2legit2qwt: 8:49pm On Jan 08, 2013
Wow! The murderous thoughts in the hearts of men shocked shocked I wonder what the world would be like if murder was legal and morally right, I see potential murderers everywhere grin grin
Re: How To Kill Your Friends (Or Enemies) On Facebook by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 08, 2013
O boi see serial killers oooh #dem plenty here sha!
Re: How To Kill Your Friends (Or Enemies) On Facebook by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 08, 2013
It's wa o
Re: How To Kill Your Friends (Or Enemies) On Facebook by Raxxye(m): 8:54pm On Jan 08, 2013
gluv01: Plz can someone tell me how to create a new topic on the front page plz?[color=#006600][/color]

You can‘t create a topic on the front page. You can only create it in the appropriate section e.g Romance, Sports, Family,etc. It is the mods(or super mod) that move a topic they deem fit to the front page (depending on how interesting they think it is or by whatever other criteria they use).
Re: How To Kill Your Friends (Or Enemies) On Facebook by Redmosquito(m): 8:58pm On Jan 08, 2013
Do you need a valid obituary link?
Damn! But that is easy to solve!
**Rushes to create a obituary topic in events section**
**Evil laugh** grin grin grin
Re: How To Kill Your Friends (Or Enemies) On Facebook by Redmosquito(m): 9:00pm On Jan 08, 2013
**Praying to Sango**
god! Please dont let them find me! I am too young to go to Nigerian jail! My arss is too young for Gay Kirikiri prisoners!
Re: How To Kill Your Friends (Or Enemies) On Facebook by Raxxye(m): 9:02pm On Jan 08, 2013
R.I.P Seun Osewa!

1 Like

Re: How To Kill Your Friends (Or Enemies) On Facebook by notindome(m): 9:02pm On Jan 08, 2013
omo wetin dey happen here now? na so so killers been dey NL all dis while? see killers on the loose*runs around the house shouting help,help* lol,
Re: How To Kill Your Friends (Or Enemies) On Facebook by Raxxye(m): 9:04pm On Jan 08, 2013
R.I.P. Tony Anenih!
Re: How To Kill Your Friends (Or Enemies) On Facebook by Oahray: 9:04pm On Jan 08, 2013
Hmmm... grin
Re: How To Kill Your Friends (Or Enemies) On Facebook by Redmosquito(m): 9:07pm On Jan 08, 2013
RIP Rhoda! angry angry angry angry
Thank the gods! No more useless posts on my wall! She's dead! I did it! I did it! YES!!!! grin grin grin
Never knew murder tasted this good!
Re: How To Kill Your Friends (Or Enemies) On Facebook by Tomeseen(f): 9:08pm On Jan 08, 2013
Hmmmmm, everybody's going ☺и about killing somebody. Aint u bothered about being killed yourself. *rushs off to start prayer* every monitoring spirit lipsrsealed. I don't wanna get killed ☺и FB. Its damn right scary seeing your obituary when not dead. Blood of jesus!!!

1 Like

Re: How To Kill Your Friends (Or Enemies) On Facebook by Raxxye(m): 9:08pm On Jan 08, 2013
Obituary!! Obituary!!Obituary!!!
With sadness in my heart, I announce the death of my worst enemy and nightmare, “Redmosquito“. Burial arrangement to be announced by the family! May its soul rot in hell!!
Re: How To Kill Your Friends (Or Enemies) On Facebook by sushieater: 9:10pm On Jan 08, 2013
Hi, please could someone kill Mallam Nasir Ahmad El-Rufai?
Re: How To Kill Your Friends (Or Enemies) On Facebook by Redmosquito(m): 9:10pm On Jan 08, 2013
The babe don dey vex me since! She went to yankee and started bombarding my wall with rubbish, like say she be d first woman in helloplane angry!
**In squeakish voice**
"The weather is cold
Snow is white
The train is fast
Boston and New york are playing football
I rep USA
I love America
Naija no get swag like whites"

WTF BEACH! angry STFU and let my facebook wall rest! But well! Now she's dead! grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Kill Your Friends (Or Enemies) On Facebook by Redmosquito(m): 9:14pm On Jan 08, 2013
Raxxye: Obituary!! Obituary!!Obituary!!!
With sadness in my heart, I announce the death of my friend, “Redmosquito“. Burial arrangement to be announced by the family! May its soul rot in hell!!
Hope u know I can find you? angry
**Serial killer mode activated**
Re: How To Kill Your Friends (Or Enemies) On Facebook by AjenaviMark(m): 9:17pm On Jan 08, 2013
ujchief: Could someone please kill my state governor?
and who is your Governor, seriously I want to join in this killing spree. grin
Re: How To Kill Your Friends (Or Enemies) On Facebook by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:18pm On Jan 08, 2013
ok i just did it . i first created a fake obituary. hope it is accepted! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cow Attacks Woman On Motobike (Video) / See The Most Handsome Boy!( Comments) / At What Age Should A Boy Be Called A Man?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.