Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,886 members, 7,810,402 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

How To Kill Your Friends (Or Enemies) On Facebook - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Kill Your Friends (Or Enemies) On Facebook (22464 Views)

Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) / ~Friends . . . Frenemies . . . Or . . . Enemies . . .? / Do You Have More Friends Or Enemies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Kill Your Friends (Or Enemies) On Facebook by MissOpe(f): 11:52pm On Jan 08, 2013
The Evil that men do (red mosquitoes,,, pagan9ja) lives after them...
Re: How To Kill Your Friends (Or Enemies) On Facebook by simdam500(m): 12:03am On Jan 09, 2013
Person wey go die don plenty
Re: How To Kill Your Friends (Or Enemies) On Facebook by Nobody: 12:09am On Jan 09, 2013
How to avoid deadn...simple activat ''ghost mode''...on your facebook....dont ask me where it is....morons...lol
Re: How To Kill Your Friends (Or Enemies) On Facebook by Nobody: 12:09am On Jan 09, 2013
How to avoid deadn...simple activate ''ghost mode''...on your facebook....dont ask me where it is....morons...lol
Re: How To Kill Your Friends (Or Enemies) On Facebook by Nobody: 12:11am On Jan 09, 2013
D best tin to do is just stay logged in to facebook ....neva log out dats d way u can avoid dese evil act. ....who ever came up with dis tin...
Re: How To Kill Your Friends (Or Enemies) On Facebook by willyo(m): 12:16am On Jan 09, 2013
an eye for an eye would make the whole world end up blind. mhmmmm. nw that everybody wanna kill, this country would end up "the land of the living dead"
Re: How To Kill Your Friends (Or Enemies) On Facebook by Nobody: 12:31am On Jan 09, 2013
If men were God.....
Re: How To Kill Your Friends (Or Enemies) On Facebook by pimplucious: 12:40am On Jan 09, 2013
Damnit I just tried killing Jonathan but hin otumopo too much angry

2 Likes

Re: How To Kill Your Friends (Or Enemies) On Facebook by cho25bc(f): 1:37am On Jan 09, 2013
coolNow I wik kill....*stil thinking* Nairaland Forum
Welcome, cho25bc(f): Edit Profile / Followed Topics(28) / Followers(1) / Trending / Recent / New / Logout
Stats: 995041 members, 1091136 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 January 2013 at 12:27 AM

Nairaland Forum New Post
Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / New Post (Incredible Photo Of The Power Of Make-up)
Re: How To Kill Your Friends (Or Enemies) On Facebook by drlizzy(f): 2:14am On Jan 09, 2013
Sisi_Kill: To Create an obituary

1) You can use Publisher or the other one to make a flyer

2) PDF it or upload it to a photo sharing site

3) Use the link as proof.

By the way, if y'all get caught, I'm saying this now. . .I didn't do it, You didn't see me do it, You can't prove I did it
The heart of man....................
Re: How To Kill Your Friends (Or Enemies) On Facebook by born2boink(m): 3:05am On Jan 09, 2013
SniperInADiaper: Mynd is evil....

I'm going to go kill some ppl now. shocked
is their a way this is possible on nairaland.....I have plenty enemies here
Re: How To Kill Your Friends (Or Enemies) On Facebook by rash47(m): 3:31am On Jan 09, 2013
Make somebody kill me joor, I don tire for f/b.....sucks alot
Re: How To Kill Your Friends (Or Enemies) On Facebook by TonyEben(m): 4:34am On Jan 09, 2013
Redmosquito: RIP Rhoda! angry angry angry angry
Thank the gods! No more useless posts on my wall! She's dead! I did it! I did it! YES!!!! grin grin grin
Never knew murder tasted this good!
guy...nawa U.... Too many dramatists here.... LOLZ#patienceozokwors
Re: How To Kill Your Friends (Or Enemies) On Facebook by born2boink(m): 4:49am On Jan 09, 2013
Can anyone enlighten me, want to kill my ex girlfriend on facebook....
Re: How To Kill Your Friends (Or Enemies) On Facebook by FoxyRebirth(m): 5:03am On Jan 09, 2013
I will definately try this when the day breaks ohhh... Meanwhile... Going back to bed. Redmoss... Na your alert na...
Re: How To Kill Your Friends (Or Enemies) On Facebook by Raxxye(m): 5:03am On Jan 09, 2013
Freiburger:
This question needs an answer, who can help?
That‘s high-profile assassination, and my area of specialty. How much is ur offer for his elimination?
Re: How To Kill Your Friends (Or Enemies) On Facebook by Bome01(m): 5:03am On Jan 09, 2013
Hmm . . .very funny
Re: How To Kill Your Friends (Or Enemies) On Facebook by Raxxye(m): 5:06am On Jan 09, 2013
Biim:
You sef resemble person wey dey obituary poster!
Really? I dey alive and I fine pass u. If na lie, post ur face. Btw, what‘s ur facebook name? I‘d like to make u my next victim after GEJ.
Re: How To Kill Your Friends (Or Enemies) On Facebook by Nobody: 5:12am On Jan 09, 2013
born2fuck: is their a way this is possible on nairaland.....I have plenty enemies here

Mental note: Do not get on born2fuck's bad side grin
Re: How To Kill Your Friends (Or Enemies) On Facebook by FoxyRebirth(m): 5:24am On Jan 09, 2013
Raxxye:
That‘s high-profile assassination, and my area of specialty. How much is ur offer for his elimination?

Ehm... I'm dead sure the governor is from Abia State. Period....
Re: How To Kill Your Friends (Or Enemies) On Facebook by Greatken007(m): 5:40am On Jan 09, 2013
U guys ar worse than boko harassment simple
Re: How To Kill Your Friends (Or Enemies) On Facebook by justi4jesu(f): 6:04am On Jan 09, 2013
;DTime to kill some jerks on my fb, but I don't want them to resurrect again, how I wan take do dat one ni.
Re: How To Kill Your Friends (Or Enemies) On Facebook by Raxxye(m): 6:09am On Jan 09, 2013
Foxy_Rebirth:

Ehm... I'm dead sure the governor is from Abia State. Period....
I hear the man is such an as.shole. I‘ll do all Abians this favour: sending T.A. Orji to his ancestors! **Where are my tools?**
Re: How To Kill Your Friends (Or Enemies) On Facebook by Nobody: 6:25am On Jan 09, 2013
Mynd_44: **smiles Wickedly**

Lemme get to work

lol.
Re: How To Kill Your Friends (Or Enemies) On Facebook by Nobody: 6:33am On Jan 09, 2013
Stella_Bella: Killing an ex boyfriend right know
RIP.

Una no well sha.

What you wouldnt like done to you, dont do it to someone else.
Re: How To Kill Your Friends (Or Enemies) On Facebook by Nobody: 6:37am On Jan 09, 2013
Sisi_Kill: By the way SniperInADiaper. . .Dude, I looooooove your name!!

Nice!!! cheesy cheesy

Nah so e dey begin, later he becomes an 'Ex'.
Re: How To Kill Your Friends (Or Enemies) On Facebook by FoxyRebirth(m): 6:56am On Jan 09, 2013
**smiles wickedly**

Ehm.... My former oga must go... Former oga must go...
Re: How To Kill Your Friends (Or Enemies) On Facebook by Chiemekaorizu(m): 7:39am On Jan 09, 2013
Ama Murder dem eh!!
Re: How To Kill Your Friends (Or Enemies) On Facebook by Ejine(m): 7:40am On Jan 09, 2013
This is why I rank Facebook as the most idiiotic social network on Earth.
You can just report a random user as an impersonator and, WITHOUT PROOF, bam! The user's account is suspended. And for the person to log back in, he/she would have to scan his/her international passport to the idiiotss.

What a stuppiid site run by mouth-breathing retaarrdss! angry
Re: How To Kill Your Friends (Or Enemies) On Facebook by Nobody: 7:50am On Jan 09, 2013
Redmosquito: The babe don dey vex me since! She went to yankee and started bombarding my wall with rubbish, like say she be d first woman in helloplane angry!
**In squeakish voice**
"The weather is cold
Snow is white
The train is fast
Boston and New york are playing football
I rep USA
I love America
Naija no get swag like whites"

WTF BEACH! angry STFU and let my facebook wall rest! But well! Now she's dead! grin
LMAO!!! you're crazy grin grin
Re: How To Kill Your Friends (Or Enemies) On Facebook by Nobody: 7:52am On Jan 09, 2013
I'd appreciate this kill thing better if it was on Nairaland...
Re: How To Kill Your Friends (Or Enemies) On Facebook by Nobody: 7:53am On Jan 09, 2013
ItsModella: I'd appreciate this kill thing better if it was on Nairaland...
haahahahahaha.....I know right?!

Seun, I hope u can see this. We need this feature on Nairaland ASAP, LMAO!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cow Attacks Woman On Motobike (Video) / See The Most Handsome Boy!( Comments) / At What Age Should A Boy Be Called A Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.