Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,148 members, 7,815,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Should I Allow This Wedding To Hold? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Allow This Wedding To Hold? (2898 Views)

Should I Allow My Wife To Leave Our 4 Month-Old-Baby And Start Work? / A Nairalanders Wedding: To An Ethiopian Beauty! / Wife Storms Church, Scatters Husband's Wedding To Another Lady (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Allow This Wedding To Hold? by spoilt(f): 5:18am On Mar 04, 2008
I can imagine your shock. this one had me almost falling out of my chair. funny as heck!
I am what you would call a true friend. I would totally tell my friends every thing that i have to. how many of their boyfriends or fiances even husbands have i ratted out to them? grin grin
trust spoilt. i would have raised the alarm right there.

ok joking apart. He is not your friends husband. he's your friend's kid sister's 'husband'. its different and she doesnt " know you like that" for you to be all up in her business. so mind ya business m'dear. undecided
Re: Should I Allow This Wedding To Hold? by nossycheek(f): 3:38pm On Mar 04, 2008
No put hand for wetin fit kill you ohhhhhhhhh
Re: Should I Allow This Wedding To Hold? by Souljagirl(f): 7:14pm On Mar 07, 2008
chei, some of you are just plain evil. how can you tell the girl to keep such a secret like that? this is a potential marriage disaster we're talking about. i would tell my worst enemy if i found out something like this. the girl is her friend, and she deserves to know the truth, even if told indirectly. ha, marriage is a big deal, and there should be no secrets between couples, so if the guy is hiding this from her now, where do you think the marriage will be headed down the road? divorce is not fun o. pls, tell someone to tell your friend, abeg, before it's too late, and if she doesn't believe and wants to go ahead, then at least you know you did something about it.
Re: Should I Allow This Wedding To Hold? by Beline(f): 3:27pm On Mar 10, 2008
Go to the church and tell the priest/pastor about it, if you keep silent just because you don't want to loose her as a friend, you will equally not be happy because you know the truth and refuse to speak
Re: Should I Allow This Wedding To Hold? by Chookym(m): 2:23pm On Jun 18, 2008
@Poster,

This is June, wat happened? did the wedding go on? did u tell yr friend? Pls upodate us. tks waiting
Re: Should I Allow This Wedding To Hold? by fun4me2(f): 3:57pm On Jun 18, 2008
yea so what happened ooo,this is june,did d wedding take place in may or not.pls update us for real
Re: Should I Allow This Wedding To Hold? by manmustwac(m): 2:18pm On Jun 28, 2008
@post
One thing i really hate about this nairaland is that everybody comes here and tells us about their problems and we give them our ideas opinions or solutions but they never come back and tell us the outcome. According to the profile of titilaelae she is very much still active on nairaland.

But why she and other people like her NEVER EVER come back and give us an update only God knows.
Re: Should I Allow This Wedding To Hold? by noetic(m): 4:35pm On Jun 28, 2008
manmustwac:

@post
One thing i really hate about this nairaland is that everybody comes here and tells us about their problems and we give them our ideas opinions or solutions but they never come back and tell us the outcome. According to the profile of titilaelae she is very much still active on nairaland.

But why she and other people like her NEVER EVER come back and give us an update only God knows.
seconded

which kind horse shit b dat?
Re: Should I Allow This Wedding To Hold? by titilaelae(f): 9:25am On Jul 02, 2008
Sorry folks, This is the update. From what I gathered, someone else close to the lady  read the  posts and somehow linked it to her, printed and showed the comments to her. She confronted the guy but he denied. She threatened a break-up. He did not press too hard for reconciliation angry.Things were no longer the same.  He went out of circulation. She wailed, moaned and sulked cry. Vowed never to trust men again.  She later met a friend of the guy's who confirmed the guy was  a clerk with Lagos State Govt  years ago and was running a diploma program in one polytechnic. That he was relieved of his job in Tinubu's days and so couldn't finish his academic program. (He did not know he was begging though lipsrsealed)

Investigation at other quarters later showed he already had some kids by about 3 ladies, two in Lagos and 1 in Ibadan . My lady had no other  choice than to thank God and she wiped her tears. A broken engagement is usually said to be better than a broken marriage. Needless to say she has carried on.  smiley   He hasn't been  seen at his dutypost (roadside) for months now. shocked 

In a nutshell, the marriage DID NOT hold. Once again, accept my apologies.As a matter of fact, since the thread had been pushed backwards I'd forgotten about it.

I appreciate everyone who has responded to this post.  kiss
One love. wink

Uptil now, its still a misery to the lady and her family who brought about this revelation. Maybe some day in future, when the lady is happily married with kids, then I'd let her know I did it.
Re: Should I Allow This Wedding To Hold? by francessby(f): 1:59pm On Jul 02, 2008
just arrange and ask that your friend to accompany you to somehwere then take her to where her husband is doing his engineer work
Re: Should I Allow This Wedding To Hold? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 02, 2008
Investigation at other quarters later showed he already had some kids by about 3 ladies, two in Lagos and 1 in Ibadan . My lady had no other choice than to thank God and she wiped her tears. A broken engagement is usually said to be better than a broken marriage. Needless to say she has carried on. He hasn't been seen at his dutypost (roadside) for months now.

True. wink
Re: Should I Allow This Wedding To Hold? by fun4me2(f): 4:49pm On Jul 03, 2008
its gud d poster came back to tell us d update.

thank God the marriage did not hold.

my people make una dey shine una eyes shocked well well ooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Confessed To Having Multiple Abortions For Her Ex / Domestic Violence Survivor / Unbelievable: Woman Sat On Toilet For 2 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.