Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,410 members, 7,812,215 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

Nairalanders Help Me Thank God.i'm HIV NEGATIVE - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nairalanders Help Me Thank God.i'm HIV NEGATIVE (1057 Views)

12 HIV Negative Babies Born To HIV Positive Women In Awka / HIV Negative Husband Told To Have Sex With Positive Wife / How Did You Feel When You Found Out You Were Hiv Negative? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders Help Me Thank God.i'm HIV NEGATIVE by kkmny81: 12:19pm On Jan 07, 2013
People, my issue began in June 2012.i was in transit out of the country for work when I met a certain unilag babe.we had mad sex that night, I didn't use a condom.a month later, I started developing all kinds of symptoms with fever.damn I've never been so scared in my life.I did a urine test after which I was told I has staph.after a month of treatment I was cured but I still feared the worst.I'm getting married this year so I had to do a series of tests including HIV.MY sample was taken on Saturday and since then I haven't slept.the result came out today and I was negative.I've been very careless in d past.I've done all sorts with girls.menage a trois etc.today I have vowed to be faithful.flirting aint worth it.I know that now.
Re: Nairalanders Help Me Thank God.i'm HIV NEGATIVE by Abbey2sam(m): 12:25pm On Jan 07, 2013
I'm Happy for you
Re: Nairalanders Help Me Thank God.i'm HIV NEGATIVE by eduson33(m): 12:26pm On Jan 07, 2013
i am a witness..

thank GOD for me too.**i nearly died before the test is out** cus i fuc*ked up well while in school..
am now myself cus i cant stand to feel that way anymore while going for a test..

(1) (Reply)

Does Cutting Onions Everyday Affects The Eyes? / How To Survive A Heart Attack When Alone / 19 Best Benefits Of Mangosteen For Skin And Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.