Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,927 members, 7,817,716 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Both Are Pregnant And My Mum Said I Should Go Ahead What Should I Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Both Are Pregnant And My Mum Said I Should Go Ahead What Should I Do (1532 Views)

Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Him? / My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? / Can A Lady Be Pregnant And Still Ovulate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Both Are Pregnant And My Mum Said I Should Go Ahead What Should I Do by sadameve: 1:16pm On Jan 07, 2013
the last time I posted I slept with my landlady because she was nice to me and her sister but now both of them secretly told me they are pregnant for me. My mum said I should ahead, I asked her go ahead of what? she said I should go ahead Pls who can kindly explain what she mean? Please
Re: Both Are Pregnant And My Mum Said I Should Go Ahead What Should I Do by apache77(m): 2:19pm On Jan 07, 2013
we be ur mama? why u no ask am? heediot!

5 Likes

Re: Both Are Pregnant And My Mum Said I Should Go Ahead What Should I Do by dreu2fine(m): 2:26pm On Jan 07, 2013
BRos b nice to dem 2 ooooo,go ahead n listen to ur ma.wat an added advantage
Re: Both Are Pregnant And My Mum Said I Should Go Ahead What Should I Do by digitalgeorgy(m): 3:08pm On Jan 07, 2013
Condom is N30.
Are you too brook to buy that??
No dey ask me dat kind question, eee dey pain my spirit. 2 sisters, meeeeeehnnn.

2 Likes

Re: Both Are Pregnant And My Mum Said I Should Go Ahead What Should I Do by Lolaabokoku(f): 12:57am On Jan 08, 2013
go ahead & marry ur landlady & her sister & father the children or wat d'u wants us to do about dat See me see question oo,,,. We dey dia wen d tin dey happen?
Re: Both Are Pregnant And My Mum Said I Should Go Ahead What Should I Do by Mynd44: 6:17am On Jan 08, 2013
Go do an HIV test first dude
Re: Both Are Pregnant And My Mum Said I Should Go Ahead What Should I Do by larrymoore(m): 6:47am On Jan 08, 2013
Your mama has just told u to go ahead to impregnate more ladies, simple. I hope u ve enough to secure a new accommodation?
Re: Both Are Pregnant And My Mum Said I Should Go Ahead What Should I Do by Mercyu1(f): 11:24am On Jan 08, 2013
Hw can people post rubbish on NL?Mtcheeewwwwwwwww!!!
Re: Both Are Pregnant And My Mum Said I Should Go Ahead What Should I Do by cindyrella(f): 11:38am On Jan 08, 2013
I think what your mum means is, go ahead and impregnate more ladies. Don't just stop with two. Continue! undecided
Re: Both Are Pregnant And My Mum Said I Should Go Ahead What Should I Do by fuckluv(f): 11:38am On Jan 08, 2013
sadameve: the last time I posted I slept with my landlady because she was nice to me and her sister but now both of them secretly told me they are pregnant for me. My mum said I should ahead, I asked her go ahead of what? she said I should go ahead Pls who can kindly explain what she mean? Please
u need delieverance
Re: Both Are Pregnant And My Mum Said I Should Go Ahead What Should I Do by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 08, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: Both Are Pregnant And My Mum Said I Should Go Ahead What Should I Do by Chimezie198(m): 1:56pm On Jan 08, 2013
sadameve: the last time I posted I slept with my landlady because she was nice to me and her sister but now both of them secretly told me they are pregnant for me. My mum said I should ahead, I asked her go ahead of what? she said I should go ahead Pls who can kindly explain what she mean? Please
she means u should go ahead and pregnant ur landlord too...
Re: Both Are Pregnant And My Mum Said I Should Go Ahead What Should I Do by AbdulAdam56(m): 2:42pm On Jan 08, 2013
U be 2face idibia?
Re: Both Are Pregnant And My Mum Said I Should Go Ahead What Should I Do by dammytex: 3:53pm On Jan 08, 2013
ha ha!!!

Na thread be this?

Okay what do you want us to tell you now? How can we be the best option to explain to you what she meant. Na we tell you?
You no go back go ask your mama wetin she mean, you are here asking NLers.

No be your fault, na Sexkillz weh never lock this thread sef.
mtcheeww
Re: Both Are Pregnant And My Mum Said I Should Go Ahead What Should I Do by kittykat1(f): 8:05pm On Jan 08, 2013
grin grin grin

There's nothing I won't see on NLD.
Re: Both Are Pregnant And My Mum Said I Should Go Ahead What Should I Do by fitzmayowa: 1:17am On Jan 09, 2013
When you they do am who you call Now e don happen you they come disturb us for here.

*Hisses*
Re: Both Are Pregnant And My Mum Said I Should Go Ahead What Should I Do by Nobody: 2:42am On Jan 09, 2013
Its a trap! shocked

Else chose whichever one births first!
Re: Both Are Pregnant And My Mum Said I Should Go Ahead What Should I Do by olumaxi(m): 8:46am On Jan 09, 2013
Na to deh slp unda lagos bridge sure pas 4 u..none of ur frnds wil want to acomodate u cos of dia wives n sisters

(1) (Reply)

Is This Guy Sharp Or Stingy Or What??? / "9 Points To Consider In Choosing Between Two Men" / 10 Reasons Why Women Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.