Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,120 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Him? (47875 Views)

Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? / How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. / Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Him? by Nobody: 6:59am On Mar 10, 2016
I met this guy in 2010 when i went on a visit to see my aunt. It was an on and off relationship though.......during the course of this relationship, he slapped me and there was another time i was hospitalized, he came and left without offering to pay for the bills knowing fully well dat i had spent much on the sickness already..
Recently he called and said he wants to settle down and apologised for his past behaviour saying it was because he has this trust issue with ladies but he said he is trying to change........i said fine, he's even planning to come and see my family in June. But two days ago, i needed to clear the air on something so i asked him via whatsapp that my girlfriend wants to divorce the husband because he slapped her and he condemned the act saying it could lead to battery if proper measure is not taken. I also asked him that my friend's husband left her in d hosptal when she was hospitalized saying she has family so they should pay d bill. He found out that i was referring to him but his reply was that he should have given me two more slaps as prescribed and y would he pay the hospital bill when i was taking advice from my girlfriend....
Pls dear nlanders mature advise pls. Help a confused sister.

Mods, please front page

10 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Him? by glimpse33(m): 7:02am On Mar 10, 2016
The Fact That He Onced Raised His Stinky Hand To Slap You Is Enough Reason To Arrest Him.
Do Not Marry Him Please, Else He I'd Turn You Into A Punching Bag

99 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Him? by Nobody: 7:04am On Mar 10, 2016
come to my shrine asap...
I think de gods jxt spoke to me

29 Likes

Re: Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Him? by Nobody: 7:06am On Mar 10, 2016
Please modify your post, and try to improve on your written English, it is appalling to say the least, re-read your post, try to make necessary edition, present it more lucid and comprehensible for readers to offer their advice which you direly seek....

* modified*
Back to the topic; Madam do not marry him, not because he is not suitable for you, but rather you are not psychologically mature for marriage. A lady with the mentality of "if you don't pay my bills or spoil me with gifts, then you not the one" is definitely not psychologically ripe for marriage ...... also the hypothetical anecdote you tried using on him further reaffirms my stance on your immaturity........ so i'll as a matter of urgency admonish you take out time, forget marriage for now, and do some growing up before you venture into that esteemed institution called marriage which is often trivialise by kids of today.....

*for those quoting me on inanities, you are only wasting your time as i will not reciprocate the privilege*

238 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Him? by Nobody: 7:07am On Mar 10, 2016
See question! undecided. I wonder when my fellow womenfolk will learn. Oya go and marry a Ticking Time Bomb and come back later to complain when it Explodes. Mtcheew!

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Him? by Ebimablog: 7:07am On Mar 10, 2016
Put Him thru more tests ,and sorry to say the later part of your story isnt clear enof

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Him? by donbenedict(m): 7:08am On Mar 10, 2016
Op u dnt need amadioha or sango to reveal to u dat u shouldn't marry dat guy..

Cmon, God gave us a brain, please use it.

14 Likes

Re: Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Him? by Nobody: 7:13am On Mar 10, 2016
I SELL COMMON SENSE ..2 FOR #5

OH OH..DOLLAR RISED
ITS NOW 2 FOR #100

modified
[size=15pt]D mod dat banned me for gud 2 days should better come and buy sense while stock lasts bfor price of dollar will increase again [/size] angry angry angry cool

79 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Him? by CaroLyner(f): 7:36am On Mar 10, 2016
SMH.op where did you keep your brains?

21 Likes

Re: Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Him? by tellwisdom: 7:37am On Mar 10, 2016
Wetin this troubled sister dey talk? sad

3 Likes

Re: Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Him? by montezz(f): 7:44am On Mar 10, 2016
Please go ahead and marry him. We will be here to advise you on how to fix a broken arm.

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Him? by mamaafrik(m): 7:54am On Mar 10, 2016
Look at this one,he beat u,asked for forgiveness,you now gave him alittle drilll,he has jabo and latr know you were referring to him and said he should have given u double double............,he is not even feeling remorsefull,he'll fi" batani ba tie je if you marry him",my 2 indojis.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Him? by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 10, 2016
Raymondenyi:
Please modify your post, and try to improve on your written English, it is appalling to say the least, re-read your post, try to make necessary edition, present it more lucid and comprehensible , for readers to offer their advices which you direly seek....

Like seriously, your own grammar is even more appalling, I don't even know where to start from. Please take your own advice first.

*modified*
Please I am not the op, thanks!

239 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Him? by Nobody: 9:23am On Mar 10, 2016
Hmmmm. Be wise my dear. Don't blindly dig ur own grave. I won't mince words as it seems u rly need someone to jolt you out of ur reverie with the bitter truth. I have been in ur shoes before, I stayed hoping things would get better, it wasn't until I was battered once more that I came to my senses that a man ain't rly worth dying for. He even stated it already that he WL give u double d previous slap, what other clarification do u want darling?

The handwriting is clearly written on the wall...leave him before your story becomes that of the Ibadan lady that murdered her husband owing to accumulated hurts.

Abo oro lan so fun omoluabi... Toba denue a di odindin..

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Him? by Nobody: 9:25am On Mar 10, 2016
Suigeneris93:

Like seriously, your own grammar is even more appalling, I don't even know where to start from. Please take your own advice first.

Pls tell him.. People won't remove d spec of dust in their own eye before criticizing others. As if anyone out here is perfect

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Him? by firstking01(m): 9:26am On Mar 10, 2016
Don't dare marry him, i percieve he's a wife beater, or you wanna become the bag he 'll be using to practice his punching prowess

4 Likes

Re: Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Him? by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 10, 2016
The guy look lyk a hot tempered guy.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Him? by Acidosis(m): 10:49am On Mar 10, 2016
He said he would have given you more slaps?

Ahahahaha grin

14 Likes

Re: Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Him? by AlexCk: 11:04am On Mar 10, 2016
Someone seems to njoy slapping u, n u are asking whether u should marry him,?? , nawa u.

We humans like making things difficult for ourselves, specially when we knw d ryt thing to do.
Seems u njoy d slaps he gives u, cuz u for no dy ask dz kain thing.

11 Likes

Re: Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Him? by samuelUMOH(m): 11:17am On Mar 10, 2016
Suigeneris93:

hahaha

2 Likes

Re: Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Him? by samuelUMOH(m): 11:19am On Mar 10, 2016
Sure the guy is rich that y d op remain there.Unfortunately ladies dont mind double slaps so far their bills are paid .

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Him? by sexymoma(f): 11:25am On Mar 10, 2016
Why are you still with him angry
cos he s cute, presentable or what? or for pple to see both of you and feels you are lucky to have him? angry
he slapped you once? nor be there e dey start?
my sister no how wey u go cover sh1t wey nor go still smell oo

borrow yourself brain ooo

12 Likes

Re: Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Him? by MzzTega(f): 11:45am On Mar 10, 2016
He is trying to change. Let him finish changing.
Nowadays the word '' Change'' is something else. He can be APC.

He's a potential wife beater. Leave him!

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Him? by MzOnajin1(f): 11:45am On Mar 10, 2016
Hmmm, i dey pity you already
Re: Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Him? by MzzTega(f): 11:47am On Mar 10, 2016
Raymondenyi:
Please modify your post, and try to improve on your written English, it is appalling to say the least, re-read your post, try to make necessary edition, present it more lucid and comprehensible , for readers to offer their advices which you direly seek....

She needs advice not tutorials.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Him? by Dahveydson(m): 11:49am On Mar 10, 2016
henergygirl:
I met this guy in 2010 when i went on a visit to see my aunt. It was an on and off relationship though.......during the course of this relationship, he slapped me and there was another time i was hospitalized, he came and left without offering to pay for the bills knowing fully well dat i had spent much on the sickness already..
Recently he called and said he wants to settle down and apologised for his past behaviour saying it was because he has this trust issue with ladies but he said he is trying to change........i said fine, he's even planning to come and see my family in June. But two days ago, i needed to clear the air on something so i asked him via whatsapp that my girlfriend wants to divorce the husband because he slapped her and he condemned the act saying it could lead to battery if proper measure is not taken. I also asked him that my friend's husband left her in d hosptal when she was hospitalized saying she has family so they should pay d bill. He found out that i was referring to him but his reply was that he should have given me two more slaps as prescribed and y would he pay the hospital bill when i was taking advice from my girlfriend....
Pls dear nlanders mature advise pls. Help a confused sister.

Mods, please front page

What other advice do you need? Till he beats you and leave you for death?
Re: Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Him? by LegatusGlaber(m): 12:58pm On Mar 10, 2016
Suigeneris93:

Shots fired grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Him? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 10, 2016
Suigeneris93:

you really need help, if you lack in English language, you should seek help..... This isn't a classroom and I'll not waste my time on a kid that knows nothing putting you through written English.....

4 Likes

Re: Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Him? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 10, 2016
mimzy:

Pls tell him.. People won't remove d spec of dust in their own eye before criticizing others. As if anyone out here is perfect
stop being silly, what are the blunders you can extract from my piece ? Because a cretin quoted me and blabbed rubbish , you are hailing her...... Now I understand why our educational system is in the messy state it is right now (when u have people that cannot think for themselves)

5 Likes

Re: Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Him? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 10, 2016
Olodo rabata. Oju eja lomo je. Oni je paper. Silati loma lo. Aji yan wo. Eba tutu lomoje . shiki shiki. Shiorrrrr grin cheesy. Oro dun , ofe ke. Wole Soyinka. Mschewww. Did I even mention u in d first place. Notice me oshi cheesy

She highlighted all ur blunders. Its a shame cos u were tryna put someone else down when u ain't perfect. Stop tryna blow grammar biko. If u can't construct , keep it simple and real.
P.S I won't reply u again. UV been noticed

Raymondenyi:
stop being silly, what are the blunders you can extract from my piece ? Because a cretin quoted me and blabbed rubbish , you are hailing her...... Now I understand why our educational system is in the messy state it is right now (when u have people that cannot think for themselves)

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Him? by jashar(f): 6:16pm On Mar 10, 2016
mineANDurs:
See question! undecided. I wonder when my fellow womenfolk will learn. Oya go and marry a Ticking Time Bomb and come back later to complain when it Explodes. Mtcheew!

angry sincerely, sisters reasoning like this is annoying.

My spidey sense tells me she's considering the guy cuz she feels it's her time for her to get married. undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Him? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 10, 2016
mimzy:
Olodo rabata. Oju eja lomo je. Oni je paper. Silati loma lo. Aji yan wo. Eba tutu lomoje . shiki shiki. Shiorrrrr grin cheesy. Oro dun , ofe ke. Wole Soyinka. Mschewww. Did I even mention u in d first place. Notice me oshi cheesy
She highlighted all ur blunders. Its a shame cos u were tryna put someone else down when u ain't perfect. Stop tryna blow grammar biko. If u can't construct , keep it simple and real.
P.S I won't reply u again. UV been noticed

I do not have the luxury of time to waste on your lots; if my lexicon was way over your comprehension or vocabulary , the best you could have done was take solace in your dictionary instead of being stupid...... This is a social platform where all and sundry come, people are meant to learn and build up from what they know and do not know, not feigning crass, obscene and irritating ignorance and yet basking in grandiloquent delirium when in fact u know absolutely nothing...... saying you are silly will be an abuse of that word...... Go search for help , I will not dignify your obscenities with a response anymore..... continue in your crass ignorance you truly deserve it...

21 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See What A Woman Did To Another Lady's Husband All Because Of Valentine (Pics) / What Killed Your Feelings For A Lady? / "Men From Age 19 To 27 Are Liabilities, Don’t Date Them" - Nigerian Lady Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.