Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Ladies Which Type Of Guy Would You Like To Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Which Type Of Guy Would You Like To Date (776 Views)

What Kind Of Guy Does This To His Girlfriend (photos) / Top Ten Most Pretty Nairalanders Every Guy Would Wish To Kiss. / Birthday Gift That A Guy Would Really Appreciate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Which Type Of Guy Would You Like To Date by Jamieb(m): 2:57pm On Jan 07, 2013
For some reasons best known to them every lady already have the type of man they want in a relationship. Why for some it is due to money for others it may not necessarily be. On this note i put up these categories of men that some ladies might find delectable.
* intelligent guy
* popular
* wealthy
* fat
* slim
* dark
* fair
* tall
* short
* humorous
* others (specify)
Re: Ladies Which Type Of Guy Would You Like To Date by dmcdad: 5:19pm On Jan 07, 2013
You didn't bother to specify if there can be a combination of two or more of the aforementioned...

1 Like

Re: Ladies Which Type Of Guy Would You Like To Date by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 07, 2013
dmcdad: You didn't bother to specify if there can be a combination of two or more of the aforementioned...

It would have to be a combination of more than 2. Some of those describe appearance and others personality.

Ill pick my boyfriend grin
Re: Ladies Which Type Of Guy Would You Like To Date by Mynd44: 6:01pm On Jan 07, 2013
How come you did not mention my qualities?
Ugly, broke not romantic
Re: Ladies Which Type Of Guy Would You Like To Date by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 07, 2013
Mynd_44: How come you did not mention my qualities?
Ugly, broke not romantic

Lol grin grin
Mynd has jokes.
Re: Ladies Which Type Of Guy Would You Like To Date by dmcdad: 6:23pm On Jan 07, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

It would have to be a combination of more than 2. Some of those describe appearance and others personality.

Ill pick my boyfriend grin

I guess your boyfriend got qualities... Anywayz, I am happy for you. Buh, I thought you were suppose to be a man I smell 14 yearz...grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Which Type Of Guy Would You Like To Date by dmcdad: 6:36pm On Jan 07, 2013
Mynd_44: How come you did not mention my qualities?
Ugly, broke not romantic

You are even better of than myself... I am ugly, broke, unintelligent, lack understanding and not romantic...

Na wa ooo. You see me get hope die be that.
Re: Ladies Which Type Of Guy Would You Like To Date by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 07, 2013
dmcdad:

You are even better of than myself... I am ugly, broke, unintelligent, lack understanding and not romantic...

Maybe some girl will love you despite that. My boyfriend is the opposite of those bad qualities. I love him die!
Re: Ladies Which Type Of Guy Would You Like To Date by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 07, 2013
Smh!
Re: Ladies Which Type Of Guy Would You Like To Date by Mynd44: 7:54pm On Jan 07, 2013
dmcdad:

I am also stutter, can't write, bad grammea and my head looks like a mango. I am hopeless
Re: Ladies Which Type Of Guy Would You Like To Date by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 07, 2013
Hmmmmmmmmm tall, dark and humourous. Perfect combo
Re: Ladies Which Type Of Guy Would You Like To Date by seunfly: 10:42pm On Jan 07, 2013
To me the most important thing to our naija girl is €$£¥.
Re: Ladies Which Type Of Guy Would You Like To Date by dmcdad: 12:54am On Jan 08, 2013
Mynd_44:
I am also stutter, can't write, bad grammea and my head looks like a mango. I am hopeless

At least you have hopeless... Me no even get reach hopeless sef... Ahh! E bad no be small

(1) (Reply)

Friends Or No Friends???? / ATTENTION: Ladies,this Is How To Find A Good Man / Funny Secondary School And Undergraduate Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.