Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Birthday Gift That A Guy Would Really Appreciate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Birthday Gift That A Guy Would Really Appreciate (39860 Views)

The Expensive Benz Car Birthday Gift That's Got Twitter Buzzing.. / Top Ten Most Pretty Nairalanders Every Guy Would Wish To Kiss. / Best Gift That Can Make Ur Man Happy On His Birthday! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Birthday Gift That A Guy Would Really Appreciate by exqusite: 6:26pm On Nov 11, 2013
To the Guys in the Houz pls which birthday gift would u appreciate from Your beb. And to d Gals which birthday gift would a guy appreciate. Ur comments are highly welcumed. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Birthday Gift That A Guy Would Really Appreciate by GoodBoi1(m): 7:25pm On Nov 11, 2013
a nice tie will do and cologne

1 Like

Re: Birthday Gift That A Guy Would Really Appreciate by Damlesky(m): 7:35pm On Nov 11, 2013
sony xperia z ultra or samsung galaxy note iii

21 Likes

Re: Birthday Gift That A Guy Would Really Appreciate by Tolexander: 7:45pm On Nov 11, 2013
I need not saying what i like cos it's a norm for the nigerian gurls to give 250naira singlet and boxer pants as a birthday gift to the guys

8 Likes

Re: Birthday Gift That A Guy Would Really Appreciate by JojoArmani(m): 8:42pm On Nov 11, 2013
for me a Suprise birthday package will be ok. Esp if is wat I needed.

1 Like

Re: Birthday Gift That A Guy Would Really Appreciate by MyParadise(m): 8:53pm On Nov 11, 2013
The best thing you could do is to find out what he needs at that moment. Get it for him and surprise him badly.

6 Likes

Re: Birthday Gift That A Guy Would Really Appreciate by MyParadise(m): 8:58pm On Nov 11, 2013
Bake a birthday cake for him invite your friends and his family members (his sisters and brothers etc) invite yours as well if necessary. Keep them safe in a room. Then, call him to come over to the place where you all are ready to suprise him.

Try this. If you dnt realy like it u reply

8 Likes

Re: Birthday Gift That A Guy Would Really Appreciate by ITbomb(m): 9:55pm On Nov 11, 2013
na so so singlet and boxers she dey give me upon all the recharge cards and fast food

1 Like

Re: Birthday Gift That A Guy Would Really Appreciate by exqusite: 5:06am On Nov 12, 2013
Thanks 4ur Lovely comments
Re: Birthday Gift That A Guy Would Really Appreciate by MyParadise(m): 5:13am On Nov 12, 2013
My-Paradise:
Bake a birthday cake for him invite your friends and his family members (his sisters and brothers etc) invite yours as well if necessary. Keep them safe in a room. Then, call him to come over to the place where you all are ready to suprise him.

Try this. If you dnt realy like it u reply

Before you do the above, you should know that emotions does move us all that just like you girls, to get him to come over maybe use emergency as an excuse. He will run and come over.

1 Like

Re: Birthday Gift That A Guy Would Really Appreciate by akpur1(m): 6:06am On Nov 12, 2013
ITbomb: na so so singlet and boxers she dey give me upon all the recharge cards and fast food
hahahaha u don mumu tay

3 Likes

Re: Birthday Gift That A Guy Would Really Appreciate by Henrypraise: 3:10pm On Nov 12, 2013
Naija gurls are too weak/ clueless to giv special surprises to guys.

Invite him ova for a surprise 3some wit dat ur hot friend dat he has bin admiring secretly.
Or u simply get him a wrist watch wit a name (not aboki wrist watch o)

9 Likes

Re: Birthday Gift That A Guy Would Really Appreciate by MrsChima(f): 5:14pm On Nov 12, 2013
Heating vaseline

1 Like

Re: Birthday Gift That A Guy Would Really Appreciate by ATMC(f): 10:00pm On Nov 12, 2013
ITbomb: na so so singlet and boxers she dey give me upon all the recharge cards and fast food
ah ah its a rraw game na undecided recharge card =singlet and fast food = boxers! shekina!

1 Like

Re: Birthday Gift That A Guy Would Really Appreciate by ITbomb(m): 2:28am On Nov 13, 2013
ATMC: ah ah its a rraw game na undecided recharge card =singlet and fast food = boxers! shekina!
Sounds like something u like doing
U better repent

1 Like

Re: Birthday Gift That A Guy Would Really Appreciate by ATMC(f): 6:45am On Nov 13, 2013
ITbomb:
Sounds like something u like doing
U better repent
lol @repent, buh ITbomb plz be serious, what gift can a girl give a guy she is dating? biko gwam, i want to knowsmiley

1 Like

Re: Birthday Gift That A Guy Would Really Appreciate by sconp: 7:17am On Nov 13, 2013
I wonder why most girls do this. They won't just give you singlet, they would give you an Oversized singlet which looks like a shimi undecided

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Birthday Gift That A Guy Would Really Appreciate by ITbomb(m): 8:38am On Nov 13, 2013
ATMC:

what gift can a girl give a guy she is dating? biko gwam,
Ur father mate na him u dey 'nwam'
K , on a serious note . boxers, singlets and ties are ok but too much of everything is bad , personally I would prefer a perfume or body spray (for men) or a wristwatch or a nice pair of leather slippers (don't buy me a shoe , I have odd choices) or buy two Tshirt (one for me n one for you - same design) , or for a IT freak like me, get me some OTG accessories for my IT gadgets
Or
Buy a carton of condoms , lock me inside and and tell me , 'you must finish all the condoms inside before I let you go' .

14 Likes

Re: Birthday Gift That A Guy Would Really Appreciate by Yahoo1(m): 9:45am On Nov 13, 2013
A soap,bucket of water and a quality time alone.

@Op....well,that's not being greedy is it? lol....but to be serious,let her just buy me all the hollywood movies out there...it will make my day.

2 Likes

Re: Birthday Gift That A Guy Would Really Appreciate by Yahoo1(m): 9:46am On Nov 13, 2013
Henry praise: Naija gurls are too weak/ clueless to giv special surprises to guys.

Invite him ova for a surprise 3some wit dat ur hot friend dat he has bin admiring secretly.
Or u simply get him a wrist watch wit a name (not aboki wrist watch o)
lol
Re: Birthday Gift That A Guy Would Really Appreciate by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 13, 2013
exqusite: To the Guys in the Houz pls which birthday gift would u appreciate from Your beb.
2010 Range Rover Sport Supercharged. 510 HP V8.

If I no appreciate am, make thunder fire my left yansh. grin

10 Likes

Re: Birthday Gift That A Guy Would Really Appreciate by Danhumprey: 10:32am On Nov 13, 2013
sexkillz: 2010 Range Rover Sport Supercharged. 510 HP V8.

If I no appreciate am, make thunder fire my left yansh.
Keep dreaming. I hope Ogugua can do that? grin

1 Like

Re: Birthday Gift That A Guy Would Really Appreciate by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 13, 2013
See me see wahala o. I'm reading posts and formulating my own answer. "All I need is his love and presence". I been dey scroll, sotey I see one Range Rover Sport. I'm not Kim K o...

5 Likes

Re: Birthday Gift That A Guy Would Really Appreciate by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 13, 2013
Danhumprey: Keep dreaming. I hope Ogugua can do that? grin

10 years from now, yes lol.

1 Like

Re: Birthday Gift That A Guy Would Really Appreciate by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 13, 2013
ogugua88: See me see wahala o. I'm reading posts and formulating my own answer. "All I need is his love and presence". I been dey scroll, sotey I see one Range Rover Sport. I'm not Kim K o...
In addition.
Re: Birthday Gift That A Guy Would Really Appreciate by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 13, 2013
sexkillz: In addition.

N'ekwanu hindsight reasoning lol.
Re: Birthday Gift That A Guy Would Really Appreciate by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 13, 2013
ogugua88:

N'ekwanu hindsight reasoning lol.
grin
Re: Birthday Gift That A Guy Would Really Appreciate by specialguest(f): 12:53pm On Nov 13, 2013
My-Paradise:
The best thing you could do is to find out what he needs at that moment. Get it for him and surprise him badly.

This method usually works for me. His birthday is December 13th and i have already started making arrangements to get him that 'thing' he really needs but has been careless enough not to get for himself all these while. Wish i could write what it is here but unfortunately he is a nairalander and that would spoil the surprise grin op try out this method it works like magic!

2 Likes

Re: Birthday Gift That A Guy Would Really Appreciate by Danhumprey: 1:03pm On Nov 13, 2013
ogugua88:

10 years from now, yes lol.
Yes ke? No wahala. Anything is possible these days. grin
Re: Birthday Gift That A Guy Would Really Appreciate by ikekings1: 1:15pm On Nov 13, 2013
scon-p:
I wonder why most girls do this. They won't just give you singlet, they would give you an Oversized singlet which looks like a shimi undecided
Lmao!!! **falls from okada**

This na very serious matter ooo!!!

6 Likes

Re: Birthday Gift That A Guy Would Really Appreciate by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 13, 2013
Configure Magento on a Windows Server with memory_limit = 32M angry

I ll Wife you.

1 Like

Re: Birthday Gift That A Guy Would Really Appreciate by BabaAlabi: 1:20pm On Nov 13, 2013
Depends on the guy's taste and your budget.
Small budg- Get him a gift hamper (perfume,a nice watch,cool shirt,game cds and chocolate)
Medium budg- GTA 5, High Def P0rn,PS4, Ipad Air.
Gigantic budg- A 3some with a model accompanied with a sweet highlander.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Cancels Her Upcoming Wedding After Her Fiance Beat Her Like A Dog / Young Hausa Couple Set To Wed As They Release Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.