Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,272 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Would You Agree To Date Someone Who Speaks Bad Of Your People? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Agree To Date Someone Who Speaks Bad Of Your People? (2249 Views)

Can You Really Date Someone With A Disability? / Can You Date Someone 12 Years Older Or Younger Than You? / Can You Date Someone You Can't Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Agree To Date Someone Who Speaks Bad Of Your People? by SeunPlus(f): 2:58pm On Jan 07, 2013
Good day, NLders! My reason for raising this crucial topic is not for insult or e-bashing.
If you happen to be in a r/ship with or getting a proposal from a guy or maybe a lady that says dirty stuffs about your people either knowingly or unknowingly, be it online or offline, would you continue in that r/ship if you or enter into such if you're still considering? Please please please take Eze P out of this. Thanks!
Re: Would You Agree To Date Someone Who Speaks Bad Of Your People? by SeunPlus(f): 3:02pm On Jan 07, 2013
Please Igbo NLders, what's the meaning of:
*idengeri
*upenu
*asampette
*udokworikwo
*asiliakponu
Re: Would You Agree To Date Someone Who Speaks Bad Of Your People? by EzePromoe: 3:05pm On Jan 07, 2013
embarassed
Re: Would You Agree To Date Someone Who Speaks Bad Of Your People? by SeunPlus(f): 3:09pm On Jan 07, 2013
Eze Promoe: embarassed
If you can't help with your opinion, can't you also help with the translations
Re: Would You Agree To Date Someone Who Speaks Bad Of Your People? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 07, 2013
Ethnicism and tribalism are big turnoffs for me.so,i wouldn't even be attracted to a beautiful bigot,much less entering a r/ship with her.
Re: Would You Agree To Date Someone Who Speaks Bad Of Your People? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 07, 2013
Bingerlove, should I comment? kiss
Re: Would You Agree To Date Someone Who Speaks Bad Of Your People? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 07, 2013
Btw, @Eze P...nwanna,kedu ihe igwara OP oji cho imemina gi? #lmao
Re: Would You Agree To Date Someone Who Speaks Bad Of Your People? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 07, 2013
Tashamania: Bingerlove, should I comment? kiss
oh dear,my eyes itches to see the beauty of your wisdom...

1 Like

Re: Would You Agree To Date Someone Who Speaks Bad Of Your People? by EzePromoe: 3:45pm On Jan 07, 2013
binger: Btw, @Eze P...nwanna,kedu ihe igwara OP oji cho imemina gi? #lmao
Uche nwatakiri ka o nwe, o che n'o ihe nile ka n'ebute na NL. Nwa nka mba o.
Re: Would You Agree To Date Someone Who Speaks Bad Of Your People? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 07, 2013
Eze Promoe:
Uche nwatakiri ka o nwe, o che n'o ihe nile ka n'ebute na NL. Nwa nka mba o.
Hahahaha!! Ajo ihe di na ya bu na o ji nwanyo e derail thread ya
Re: Would You Agree To Date Someone Who Speaks Bad Of Your People? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 07, 2013
binger: oh dear,my eyes itches to see the beauty of your wisdom...

*blushing* kiss

@OP. Why would I? Not especially if it is going to lead to marriage.

Infact, some questions doesn't deserve answers. Why person go dey ask this kain thing? angry undecided
Re: Would You Agree To Date Someone Who Speaks Bad Of Your People? by EzePromoe: 4:40pm On Jan 07, 2013
Ndi ghotara ihem n'ekwu gbachi threadi a nkiti
Re: Would You Agree To Date Someone Who Speaks Bad Of Your People? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 07, 2013
Tashamania:

*blushing* kiss

@OP. Why would I? Not especially if it is going to lead to marriage.

Infact, some questions doesn't deserve answers. Why person go dey ask this kain thing? angry undecided
well said!
Re: Would You Agree To Date Someone Who Speaks Bad Of Your People? by lipsyliscious: 5:39pm On Jan 07, 2013
I dey craze undecided its a big turn off n I cn't stand any form of racism,tribalism or fanatism,so go 2 hell if u don't lyk my pple!
Re: Would You Agree To Date Someone Who Speaks Bad Of Your People? by Idowuogbo(f): 5:41pm On Jan 07, 2013
Don't talk about Eze,no b him u dey ya dey fire indirectly? Na2day? U think say na kindergarten pikin dey browse NL? See question? Bia, Eze u don knack dis babe? Her chitchatting don't reach limit mehn... Abeg use blokos calm d pikin na! undecided
Re: Would You Agree To Date Someone Who Speaks Bad Of Your People? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 07, 2013
SeunPlus: Good day, NLders! My reason for raising this crucial topic is not for insult or e-bashing.
If you happen to be in a r/ship with or getting a proposal from a guy or maybe a lady that says dirty stuffs about your people either knowingly or unknowingly, be it online or offline, would you continue in that r/ship if you or enter into such if you're still considering? Please please please take Eze P out of this. Thanks!
You are childish. . .
Re: Would You Agree To Date Someone Who Speaks Bad Of Your People? by Idowuogbo(f): 5:44pm On Jan 07, 2013
sexkillz: You are childish. . .
Extremely...
Re: Would You Agree To Date Someone Who Speaks Bad Of Your People? by EzePromoe: 5:51pm On Jan 07, 2013
sexkillz: You are childish. . .
DO JUSTICE TO THE THREAD NA!
Re: Would You Agree To Date Someone Who Speaks Bad Of Your People? by SeunPlus(f): 5:59pm On Jan 07, 2013
I've seen your posts and I must ask this question? What is NL? Is it a forum? Is forum a place where you share your problems for fellow forumers to give their advice? If you've got a problem, do you conceal part of it so as to avoid bearing the name, 'childish'? God knows I wasn't refering to anyone, i just felt that this was the best place to get solution but oops I was wrong.
Re: Would You Agree To Date Someone Who Speaks Bad Of Your People? by EzePromoe: 6:02pm On Jan 07, 2013
^I H8 U! angry
Re: Would You Agree To Date Someone Who Speaks Bad Of Your People? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 07, 2013
SeunPlus: I've seen your posts and I must ask this question? What is NL? Is it a forum? Is forum a place where you share your problems for fellow forumers to give their advice? If you've got a problem, do you conceal part of it so as to avoid bearing the name, 'childish'? God knows I wasn't refering to anyone, i just felt that this was the best place to get solution but oops I was wrong.
You already made one mistake. You have a boyfriend on nairaland and you do nothing all day than stalk his arss off and then, when you are supposed to have a heart to heart talk with him about his certain behaviours you don't like, you bring it to NL.

If you want to stalk someone, don't make it so obvious.

You made another mistake. You know this dude offline, you spend time with him offline, yet, you don't know him enough by his true personality to deduce if you can continue the relationship, irrespective of what he says online? Yes, you already announced to us that you are dating him, and so what? Do you think people here are such kids that you can decide to twist their intelligence anytime you so pls?

Are you a learner?

So you created a thread and claimed it was not directed to anyone, so what tha hell is his name doing in your opening post?

You are a what? A child!

3 Likes

Re: Would You Agree To Date Someone Who Speaks Bad Of Your People? by Idowuogbo(f): 6:17pm On Jan 07, 2013
sexkillz: You already made one mistake. You have a boyfriend on nairaland and you do nothing all day than stalk his arss off and then, when you are supposed to have a heart to heart talk with him about his certain behaviours you don't like, you bring it to NL.

You made another mistake. You know this dude offline, you spend time with him offline, yet, you don't know him enough by his true personality to deduce if you can continue the relationship, irrespective of what he says online? Yes, you already announced to us that you are dating him, and so what? Do you think people here are such kids that you can decide to twist their intelligence anytime you so pls?

Are you a learner?

So you created a thread and claimed it was not directed to anyone, so what tha hell is his name doing in your opening post?

You are a what? A child!

Ouch!!! Burn baby! Burn! grin grin
Re: Would You Agree To Date Someone Who Speaks Bad Of Your People? by Idowuogbo(f): 6:17pm On Jan 07, 2013
cool cool cool
Re: Would You Agree To Date Someone Who Speaks Bad Of Your People? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 07, 2013
@OP, NOPE
Re: Would You Agree To Date Someone Who Speaks Bad Of Your People? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 07, 2013
And to properly answer your childishness, if someone speaks bad about your people and still maintains his relationship with you, don't you think he really loves you, against all odds? And against what he says? He hasn't spoken bad about you, or has he?

You are not here to complain about how he mal treats or dis respects you, are you? You already put your people above yourself and would choose to defend your people over him because of the things he says about them online. Smh. Don't you think you need a self evaluation about your feelings for him?

A wise lady would rather concentrate on making her self stand out in his sight, making herself a shining example, thereby, making him swallow his words about what he said about your people because of the different way you acted out of the norm he was accustomed to, from your people.

But here you are, messkafoing. . . It really is a pitiable dismal pismal.
Re: Would You Agree To Date Someone Who Speaks Bad Of Your People? by Adaeze003(f): 6:34pm On Jan 07, 2013
@topic, no I can't.
Re: Would You Agree To Date Someone Who Speaks Bad Of Your People? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 07, 2013
SeunPlus: Please Igbo NLders, what's the meaning of:
*idengeri
*upenu
*asampette
*udokworikwo
*asiliakponu
Smh. . .

Which of these words here will you ask him and he refuses to tell you?

Do you see again why you are childish?
Re: Would You Agree To Date Someone Who Speaks Bad Of Your People? by SeunPlus(f): 6:39pm On Jan 07, 2013
sexkillz: You already made one mistake. You have a boyfriend on nairaland and you do nothing all day than stalk his arss off and then, when you are supposed to have a heart to heart talk with him about his certain behaviours you don't like, you bring it to NL.

Are you a learner?

You are a what? A child!

I've said I'm wasn't refering to him. Talking about meeting him, the nature of his work makes me barely meet him except on phone, and he wouldn't visit and I understand the reason why. Like I told you, i wasn't refering to him besides he's not a tribalist, i know him quite well. If he was we wouldn't have been where we are now. Please and please, i still emphasize, leave him outta this. Thanks!
Re: Would You Agree To Date Someone Who Speaks Bad Of Your People? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 07, 2013
SeunPlus:
I've said I'm wasn't refering to him. Talking about meeting him, the nature of his work makes me barely meet him except on phone, and he wouldn't visit and I understand the reason why. Like I told you, i wasn't refering to him besides he's not a tribalist, i know him quite well. If he was we wouldn't have been where we are now. Please and please, i still emphasize, leave him outta this. Thanks!
Smh. . .

Are you seeing someone else? someone else that says something dirty about your people "online"?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Faternate Girl With Your Motor (attached Pic) / Funny Relationship Questions / Black Candle In A Holy Marriage...true Story....must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.