Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

Are You Sticking To Your New Year Resolutions? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are You Sticking To Your New Year Resolutions? (2861 Views)

10 Wonderful New Year Resolutions You Can Make For 2016 / 8 New Year Resolutions Every Couple On Nairaland Should Make / Congratulations Debrief On Your New Bouncing Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Sticking To Your New Year Resolutions? by Inspired4life: 3:17pm On Jan 07, 2013
Well, it's January 7th already. If you made any New Year's resolutions, how are they holding up so far?

I won't get into my specific resolutions, but out of the five big ones I made, one is not going well, two are just okay, and the others are actually going better than I had hoped. I can't wait to see where I am in another six days!

How are yours going

1 Like

Re: Are You Sticking To Your New Year Resolutions? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 07, 2013
nope... wat happened
Re: Are You Sticking To Your New Year Resolutions? by Nice001: 3:33pm On Jan 07, 2013
I don't make New Year's resolutions because it seems like they are just asking to be broken. It's almost expected. I prefer to have a vision for the year then set monthly goals to achieve the vision and implement daily plans to achieve my goals.

2 Likes

Re: Are You Sticking To Your New Year Resolutions? by Gambrosia: 7:02pm On Jan 07, 2013
Too early to start! kiss
Re: Are You Sticking To Your New Year Resolutions? by Okijajuju1(m): 10:53pm On Jan 07, 2013
Kinda
Re: Are You Sticking To Your New Year Resolutions? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 07, 2013
Yeah am doing gud this first one week
Pheeew e no easy
Re: Are You Sticking To Your New Year Resolutions? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 07, 2013
I'm trying ooo.

Gambrosia: Too early to start! kiss
When do you plan on starting then?
Re: Are You Sticking To Your New Year Resolutions? by inpeace: 11:05pm On Jan 07, 2013
We are suppose to make reolutions every day
Re: Are You Sticking To Your New Year Resolutions? by Psamuelle(m): 11:06pm On Jan 07, 2013
I have just one n so far itz still on track... I hope it lingers, 4 ma sake grin
Re: Are You Sticking To Your New Year Resolutions? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 07, 2013
I will find out.
Re: Are You Sticking To Your New Year Resolutions? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jan 07, 2013
Yield: I'm trying ooo.

keep trying..

1 Like

Re: Are You Sticking To Your New Year Resolutions? by Sunnycliff(m): 11:15pm On Jan 07, 2013
I have a 20 point new year resolution. I have been implementing 6 of them while the rest are in the offing. But I know that this year am going to keep to all except those involving finance which is under probability. But with God all things are possible
Re: Are You Sticking To Your New Year Resolutions? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 07, 2013
Yeah, but it's hard to, seeing as I spend most of my time ogling my roomie's arsë. See my signature, I'm trying so hard to stick to it. But damn if Jason (my roomie) ain't distracting.
Re: Are You Sticking To Your New Year Resolutions? by delors(m): 11:37pm On Jan 07, 2013
SimonAndal: Yeah, but it's hard to, seeing as I spend most of my time ogling my roomie's arsë. See my signature, I'm trying so hard to stick to it. But damn if Jason (my roomie) ain't distracting.
Open declaration!!! shocked So u be gay?! Na wah o...even ur username self connotes it. Anyway, goodluck Jonathan to u.

As for, I am staying off the bottles (especially 7% and above) and also easing down n yansh-ing...becos growing up is needed! grin and so far, e dey work...
Re: Are You Sticking To Your New Year Resolutions? by iamswizz(m): 11:45pm On Jan 07, 2013
-
Re: Are You Sticking To Your New Year Resolutions? by osifred(m): 11:52pm On Jan 07, 2013
He who breaks a resolution is a weakling; He who makes one is a fool.
Re: Are You Sticking To Your New Year Resolutions? by Clemzy16(m): 11:54pm On Jan 07, 2013
I don't do New-Year Resolutions. I just accept every day with a smile full of cheers. I'm a never-say-die person. Also, i'm optimistic about what the future holds.
Re: Are You Sticking To Your New Year Resolutions? by Nobody: 12:05am On Jan 08, 2013
well, i have started my own new year resolutions with dry fasting and prayers, sincerely i can tell you i am making steady progress, no dulling at all
Re: Are You Sticking To Your New Year Resolutions? by ndiyeauwa: 12:48am On Jan 08, 2013
@ op, isn't it a bit to early for this question? wink
Re: Are You Sticking To Your New Year Resolutions? by Nobody: 1:16am On Jan 08, 2013
not just new years..but LIFETIME/STYLE CHANGES.
Anyway to answer the question, I am somewhat.
Not there yet exactly.
Re: Are You Sticking To Your New Year Resolutions? by sweetgala(m): 1:57am On Jan 08, 2013
Nope didn't last long, had like 12 cigarettes on Saturday.
Maybe 2014. undecided
Re: Are You Sticking To Your New Year Resolutions? by koolet: 6:30am On Jan 08, 2013
ahh i broke mine on 2nd nd so wat shld i go nd die?? grin
Re: Are You Sticking To Your New Year Resolutions? by k4all(m): 7:00am On Jan 08, 2013
@Op, i did not make any so nothing 2 look out for, but i wuld share dis with every1. D best way 2 kip any resolution and move mountains is just Submit All 2 God On A Daily Basis and C How 1daful Ur Year Goes and Not Forgeting His Grace 2 Understand Hw God Works, so U Dont Give Up On Things U would Nid dat Called Patience Not dat of Jonathan..... !
Re: Are You Sticking To Your New Year Resolutions? by Prettyangel2: 7:09am On Jan 08, 2013
My resolution this year is to stop dating married men. This new year alone at least three married men have asked me out! The single guys better start coming now or else I will...
Re: Are You Sticking To Your New Year Resolutions? by emmajarule: 7:15am On Jan 08, 2013
Yea...I have stop smoking
Re: Are You Sticking To Your New Year Resolutions? by Nobody: 7:16am On Jan 08, 2013
^^^ ( petty angel) and you're proud of that ? undecided

Well OP ..... I had 3days off last week....jeez it's like I have a knotty feeling like something's not right grin but I enjoyed spending more time with my family .... the kids just repeatedly asked me when am I going out like 1million times and I disappeared into the basement for a while. cheesy
Re: Are You Sticking To Your New Year Resolutions? by Nobody: 7:40am On Jan 08, 2013
Yes; I give thanks to God. Quit Smoking. No going back IJN.
Re: Are You Sticking To Your New Year Resolutions? by Nobody: 8:08am On Jan 08, 2013
Of course I'm keeping mine. My new year resolution is not making a new year resolution. See? Easy to keep.smiley
Re: Are You Sticking To Your New Year Resolutions? by YuzedoII: 10:40am On Jan 08, 2013
What do you think?? grin grin cry

Re: Are You Sticking To Your New Year Resolutions? by Splendblex(f): 1:44pm On Jan 08, 2013
yem-yem:
Yes; I give thanks to God. Quit Smoking. No going back IJN.
Amen!!!
Re: Are You Sticking To Your New Year Resolutions? by deloon(m): 10:41pm On Jan 08, 2013
I'm sticking to my New Day Resolutions.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Not Too Lucky / Billionaire Daughter, Adama Indimi, Stuns New Photos / How On Gods Green Earth Do I Serve Divorce Papers To My Nigerian Husband Legally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.