Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,962 members, 7,810,666 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

Congratulations Debrief On Your New Bouncing Baby Boy - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Congratulations Debrief On Your New Bouncing Baby Boy (7428 Views)

Photo: Woman Delivers Bouncing Baby Boy Inside BRT Bus / Mad Woman Gives Birth To Bouncing Baby Girl In Ogun (photo) / Debrief, cotton101 and those that came out alive. Got A Few Questions For You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Congratulations Debrief On Your New Bouncing Baby Boy by SisiKill1: 9:52pm On Jul 23, 2012
[size=18pt]Here Ye! Hear Ye!!

I am pleased to announce the addition of a new member to the NL Family (notice I didn't say to the cabal cheesy)

A bouncing Baby boy Courtsey of our lovely friend and Sister. . . Debrief!!

CONGRATULATIONS, DEBRIEF! SO HAPPY FOR YOU! kiss kiss

WISHING YOU AND YOUR FAMILY THE VERY BEST!!![/size]

Missed you loads

It's Party time!!!!

It's Dancing Time!!

It is celebration time!!!

1 Like

Re: Congratulations Debrief On Your New Bouncing Baby Boy by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 23, 2012
Congratulations, Debrief! smiley
Re: Congratulations Debrief On Your New Bouncing Baby Boy by ifyalways(f): 10:47pm On Jul 23, 2012
Congratulations Debrief kiss
abegi oh give am b.r.east suck for atleast 4years,no rationing cheesy
Re: Congratulations Debrief On Your New Bouncing Baby Boy by taryour(f): 10:47pm On Jul 23, 2012
cool congrats to u dear. May your little charmin prince be a source of joy to your family. God bless him...
Re: Congratulations Debrief On Your New Bouncing Baby Boy by taryour(f): 10:48pm On Jul 23, 2012
ifyalways: Congratulations Debrief lipsrsealed
abegi oh give am b.r.east suck for atleast 4years,no rationing wink

i laugh in spanish
Re: Congratulations Debrief On Your New Bouncing Baby Boy by SisiKill1: 11:33pm On Jul 23, 2012
ifyalways: Congratulations Debrief kiss
abegi oh give am b.r.east suck for atleast 4years,no rationing cheesy

Lmao! Ify you can fin trouble ehn!!

My hand no dey oh cheesy
Re: Congratulations Debrief On Your New Bouncing Baby Boy by Nobody: 4:00am On Jul 24, 2012
Congrats.
Re: Congratulations Debrief On Your New Bouncing Baby Boy by MissIfe(f): 6:45am On Jul 24, 2012
Congratulations Debrief ! smiley
Re: Congratulations Debrief On Your New Bouncing Baby Boy by Nobody: 7:39am On Jul 24, 2012
Congratulations dear. I have been looking high and low for you smiley

I hope you are back to kpekusing oooo! you have been outnumbered 3 to 1 now and you need to balance up the equation wink grin

E ku owo lomi. Olorun a da omo na si ooooo. Amin kiss
Re: Congratulations Debrief On Your New Bouncing Baby Boy by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 24, 2012
Thank all oh, Bless you, will be back with the full gist. We have so much on our plate now.
Ify, thunder Fire something, 4 years ke? E go go play football come back suck be that, hehehe, after 6 months Oga dey give them red eye oh.
Anty Sisi Thanks a million, Madam Tayour Ese, Oga Siena and Miss Ife, thanks, and amen.
My Richy, Thanks a million, May God Give us all more reasons to smile and give us strenght when we cry.
Re: Congratulations Debrief On Your New Bouncing Baby Boy by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 24, 2012
Once called barren, Twice fruitful. Debrief, on behalf of the cabal I say congratulobia, I trust my Igbo brother to continue Knacking you, until you reach number 6 grin

Please just so you know, WHO recommended 2 yrs breast feeding minimum.
Re: Congratulations Debrief On Your New Bouncing Baby Boy by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 24, 2012
Ah, Madam herself, Thank you oh. I am outnumbered oh and retired, shop haff closed
In both families na one s3x dey dominate even if na 6 I born all go be boy, his family is 5 boys while mine is all girls, 2 don do me abeg, as I just born I close shop.
As for other matters, heheheeee.
Anty Jenny I miss you die oh
We are preparing for surgery for my Ex, pray it goes well, its our last string of hope, all our head dey there now.
Re: Congratulations Debrief On Your New Bouncing Baby Boy by blank(f): 11:21am On Jul 24, 2012
God bless you and your family. Thank God for His mercies. May your family continue in love and fellowship.
Re: Congratulations Debrief On Your New Bouncing Baby Boy by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 24, 2012
Congratulations Debrief and wishing your Ex a successful surgery.
Re: Congratulations Debrief On Your New Bouncing Baby Boy by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 24, 2012
Congrats debrief
Re: Congratulations Debrief On Your New Bouncing Baby Boy by ifyalways(f): 12:00pm On Jul 24, 2012
Debrief,6 what ? Don't let WHO hear that tongue
UNESCO even says don't kpekus until baby grows molars. It's not about the woman anymore, or even her husband,it's all about WHO. Lol
our prayers are with your ex, Debrief.
Re: Congratulations Debrief On Your New Bouncing Baby Boy by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 24, 2012
^^Kedu maka nwanne perx?

Ify, please make sure you give better information. angry Research carried out by WHO states that "An infant remains an infant until 5 hence the recommended breastfeeding for up to 4 years minimum and if infant insists on sucking some more, mothers should oblige until 7, after 7 please introduce the infant to farrex rice cereal, quaker oat and NAN milk"

New mothers please leave your contact details on this thread, I gat some WHO pamphlets on breast feeding to distribute for free. I gat a truck load of em.

From JK
A loyal WHO customer at your disposal service cool
Re: Congratulations Debrief On Your New Bouncing Baby Boy by maclatunji: 1:42pm On Jul 24, 2012
Congratulations Debrief!
Re: Congratulations Debrief On Your New Bouncing Baby Boy by maclatunji: 1:44pm On Jul 24, 2012
jennykadry: ^^Kedu maka nwanne perx?

Ify, please make sure you give better information. angry Research carried out by WHO states that "An infant remains an infant until 5 hence the recommended breastfeeding for up to 4 years minimum and if infant insists on sucking some more, mothers should oblige until 7, after 7 please introduce the infant to farrex rice cereal, quaker oat and NAN milk"

New mothers please leave your contact details on this thread, I gat some WHO pamphlets on breast feeding to distribute for free. I gat a truck load of em.

From JK
A loyal WHO customer at your disposal service cool

LOL.

The World Health Organisation is about to start trending on this section.
Re: Congratulations Debrief On Your New Bouncing Baby Boy by tasandra: 1:53pm On Jul 24, 2012
@ debrief,congrat..may the blessins of God follow him all the days of his life cheesy
Re: Congratulations Debrief On Your New Bouncing Baby Boy by oluite(f): 2:37pm On Jul 24, 2012
Congrats,May he continually be a source of joy,peace,happiness and may Gods blessing rest upon his life.Amen.
Re: Congratulations Debrief On Your New Bouncing Baby Boy by SisiKill1: 2:41pm On Jul 24, 2012
jennykadry: Once called barren, Twice fruitful. Debrief, on behalf of the cabal I say congratulobia, I trust my Igbo brother to continue Knacking you, until you reach number 6 grin

Please just so you know, WHO recommended 2 yrs breast feeding minimum.

That gave me goosebumps!!

Yep, it is truly a testimony!!

If y'all let the original WHO Rep catch you ehn!

Okay naa, don't say I didn't warn you!!
Re: Congratulations Debrief On Your New Bouncing Baby Boy by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 24, 2012
debrief08:
We are preparing for surgery for my Ex, pray it goes well, its our last string of hope, all our head dey there now.

wow! so that thread was by your Ex. A few people sussed it out but I wasnt sure. You and your husband are good people and I pray that your love and hardwork wont be in vain over your ex and he will recover in full from his illness.

I especially commend your husband. There are very few men are like him and I am sure that God will always show His mercy on him. Many many would have laughed in your Ex's face but you both didnt and that takes a lot of strength to do. May your days be long and filled with laughter and may your children eat out of the blessings that you have both incurred for this selfless act of forgiveness.

This life sha.
Re: Congratulations Debrief On Your New Bouncing Baby Boy by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 24, 2012
Congrats Debrief.. grin grin#thinking aloud# so cabal dey d family section?#
Re: Congratulations Debrief On Your New Bouncing Baby Boy by Tgirl4real(f): 3:55pm On Jul 24, 2012
Awww . . . I have been wondering what happened to her o. She just disappeared.

Congrats Debrief. I wish u all the best. The child will bring u joy. cheesy
Re: Congratulations Debrief On Your New Bouncing Baby Boy by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 24, 2012
@sisi

My hands are clean ejo ooo. grin
Re: Congratulations Debrief On Your New Bouncing Baby Boy by Tgirl4real(f): 4:04pm On Jul 24, 2012
debrief08: Thank all oh, Bless you, will be back with the full gist. We have so much on our plate now.
Ify, thunder Fire something, 4 years ke? E go go play football come back suck be that, hehehe, after 6 months Oga dey give them red eye oh.
Anty Sisi Thanks a million, Madam Tayour Ese, Oga Siena and Miss Ife, thanks, and amen.
My Richy, Thanks a million, May God Give us all more reasons to smile and give us strenght when we cry.

It is well. God will see u guys thru.
Re: Congratulations Debrief On Your New Bouncing Baby Boy by dayokanu(m): 9:14pm On Jul 24, 2012
Debrief

Was it your ex husband that posted a thread like 2months ago on NL?
Re: Congratulations Debrief On Your New Bouncing Baby Boy by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 25, 2012
Awwwww . . . Congrats darl!

dayokanu: Debrief

Was it your ex husband that posted a thread like 2months ago on NL?

Amebo! Why you dey ask? tongue

debrief08: Ah, We are preparing for surgery for my Ex, pray it goes well, its our last string of hope, all our head dey there now.

There's your answer . . .
Re: Congratulations Debrief On Your New Bouncing Baby Boy by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 25, 2012
ifyalways: Debrief,6 what ? Don't let WHO hear that tongue
UNESCO even says don't kpekus until baby grows molars. It's not about the woman anymore, or even her husband,it's all about WHO. Lol
our prayers are with your ex, Debrief.

I laugh in Chinese!

Ify I doubt if you can hold off kpekus for tht long! grin
Re: Congratulations Debrief On Your New Bouncing Baby Boy by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 25, 2012
chaircover:

wow! so that thread was by your Ex. A few people sussed it out but I wasnt sure. You and your husband are good people and I pray that your love and hardwork wont be in vain over your ex and he will recover in full from his illness.

I especially commend your husband. There are very few men are like him and I am sure that God will always show His mercy on him. Many many would have laughed in your Ex's face but you both didnt and that takes a lot of strength to do. May your days be long and filled with laughter and may your children eat out of the blessings that you have both incurred for this selfless act of forgiveness.

This life sha.

This life my sister . . . .

If someone told him (her ex) it'll end up like this, I doubt he would have listened!

It's a rare quality to forgive when deeply wronged; not many people can. That's why good things will keep happeneing in their home . . . Amen!
Re: Congratulations Debrief On Your New Bouncing Baby Boy by oluite(f): 12:23pm On Jul 25, 2012
debrief08:

chaircover:

This life sha.

That thread was deep and so emotional for me,i couldn't sleep well.Debrief,I don't know the word that can qualify and describe you and your husband.This is more than forgiveness.God bless you.Life is indeed a deep mystery.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Parents: What Is The Funniest Thing Your Child Has Ever Said To You Or Done? / Living With Parents After Wedding / Difference Between Desperation And Being Deeply In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.