Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,396 members, 7,812,161 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

Dubai Shopping Festival (PIX Uploaded) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dubai Shopping Festival (PIX Uploaded) (5561 Views)

Anyone Here Going For The Dubai Shopping Festival? / Dubai Shopping Festival / Dubai Shopping Tips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dubai Shopping Festival (PIX Uploaded) by imeller: 9:11am On Feb 04, 2013
I will upload some short Video clips via youtube later.
Re: Dubai Shopping Festival (PIX Uploaded) by oncolor1: 9:50pm On Feb 04, 2013
Thanks i.meller, that's not too bad, I like your breakdown. It means with about 500k naira I can spend 5 days in Dubai with the family. Awaiting your videos.
Re: Dubai Shopping Festival (PIX Uploaded) by Gudintent: 6:43am On Feb 05, 2013
Wow I.meller, looks like you guys had a lot of fun!!! Kudos for coming back to gist us as promised!

Seems like you went to more places than the suggestions given to you here prior to your travel, did you find the hotel/apartment you stayed in helpful in giving you ideas of where to go/visit?

Did you do the safari ride with your kid(s)?
Re: Dubai Shopping Festival (PIX Uploaded) by obowunmi(m): 1:07pm On Feb 05, 2013
seems like you had fun. Thx for sharing.
Re: Dubai Shopping Festival (PIX Uploaded) by imeller: 3:34pm On Feb 05, 2013
Gudintent: Wow I.meller, looks like you guys had a lot of fun!!! Kudos for coming back to gist us as promised!

Seems like you went to more places than the suggestions given to you here prior to your travel, did you find the hotel/apartment you stayed in helpful in giving you ideas of where to go/visit?

Did you do the safari ride with your kid(s)?

You guys helped a lot also, I got almost 90% help and suggestions from fellow N'lers and I made almost every booking here before I left. The hotel I stayed was at Deira, a good 4 Star Hoetl and at their lobby you would see a lot of Tours and Package Combos. So eventually even if you didn't make prior arrangement you can make the arrangements from your hotel. Overall they were very friendly and helpful. I didnt do the Safari with my kids.
Re: Dubai Shopping Festival (PIX Uploaded) by justi4jesu(f): 3:35pm On Feb 08, 2013
Please I need some tips and advice, I'm planning to visit Dubai for 2 weeks, by the end of this month. And am going alone, my friends are telling me it will be boring for me to go alone.
Re: Dubai Shopping Festival (PIX Uploaded) by imeller: 8:56pm On Feb 08, 2013
justi4jesu: Please I need some tips and advice, am planning to visit dubai for 2weeks, by the end of this month. And am going alone, my friends are telling me it will be boring for me to go alone.

It cant never be boring with hundreds of events and activities to chose from, you stand a chance to make friends and really have fun whether alone or coupled. If you have any specific request you can ask and I wil be too glad to help.
Re: Dubai Shopping Festival (PIX Uploaded) by imeller: 9:06pm On Feb 08, 2013
I promised you guys some Videos, I have a lot- guess will be uploading them one by one unless I get any specific requests:

This is the leap of faith Video, it is a Must try for anybody going to the Aquaventure at Atlantis, The Palm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKYZoJ7i4mg
Re: Dubai Shopping Festival (PIX Uploaded) by imeller: 9:33pm On Feb 08, 2013
Another Video, this is called the Surge- very interesting also, same venue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ns4lskhHZso
Re: Dubai Shopping Festival (PIX Uploaded) by justi4jesu(f): 10:05pm On Feb 08, 2013
i.meller:

It cant never be boring with hundreds of events and activities to chose from, you stand a chance to make friends and really have fun whether alone or coupled. If you have any specific request you can ask and I wil be too glad to help.
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

To Travel Or Use A Parcel Delivery Service? / Dear Friends, Has Anyone Got Student Visa To Canada Through Maple Education? / Nigerians Living Abroad, How Did You Move? Share Your Stories.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.