Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,644 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Attai... The Player From Kano - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Attai... The Player From Kano (15078 Views)

The Player And The Cele Girl (short story) / Attai... The Sh.it Maker ( A Short Story ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attai... The Player From Kano by emmabest2000(m): 7:30am On Jan 14, 2013
intresting keep it up guy
more grease to ur elbow
hope to see ur next story
Re: Attai... The Player From Kano by FoxyRebirth(m): 1:05pm On Jan 14, 2013
emma_best2000: intresting keep it up guy
more grease to ur elbow
hope to see ur next story

You will... SOonest
Re: Attai... The Player From Kano by albacete(m): 8:14am On Jan 15, 2013
Cuddlemii:

Hi,

Its almost impossible to see all comments made on threads or comments that need my attention.
I suggest you call my attention to threads or stories that are frontpage worthy, using the complaints thread--
https://www.nairaland.com/983531/literature-writing-complaints-thread/4
The complaints thread is the easiest & fastest way of reaching me for everything (excluding immoral stuffs wink)

I will read this thread first and recommend it for the frontpage.
Thanks.
U are the BOMB! *Muahh*
*dancing atilogwu*
Re: Attai... The Player From Kano by FoxyRebirth(m): 1:23pm On Jan 15, 2013
Cuddlemii Baby.... Just walked in to say hi.... wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Attai... The Player From Kano by Cuddlemii: 3:00pm On Jan 15, 2013
Foxy_Rebirth: Cuddlemii Baby.... Just walked in to say hi.... wink wink wink wink wink

Lolz, it has not been added to the frontpage yet.

Send a pm directly to Mukina2 or Semid4lyfe requesting that its added to the frontpage.

I only recommend and that I have done. They add the topics.

Thanks
Re: Attai... The Player From Kano by FoxyRebirth(m): 4:17pm On Jan 15, 2013
Cuddlemii:

Lolz, it has not been added to the frontpage yet.

Send a pm directly to Mukina2 or Semid4lyfe requesting that its added to the frontpage.

I only recommend and that I have done. They add the topics.

Thanks

I'm patient.... I believe they will take it there when the time is right... grin grin grin
Re: Attai... The Player From Kano by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 16, 2013
i've always dreamt of writing a book, i even started 1, 4yrs ago while i was in SS1, but later ran out of ideas. Foxybone this short novella has inspired me Greatly and i think i might reconsider writing a book once more. Lest i forget an incredidble piece of art you put up here. Nice work
Re: Attai... The Player From Kano by AAC: 6:04pm On Jan 16, 2013
Foxy_Rebirth: “Wanne irin iskanci ne wanna, yanzu ne safe ya zo a gidan ka” (What kind of behaviour is this, is it now that the day broke in your house)

My boss queried me.

“Haba mai gida na, ka san wai gida na da nisa” (Its not that oga, you know my house is far)

I replied him before walking to the changing room. Not exactly a changing room, but a shack where clothes are kept. I quickly pulled my fineboy clothings and replaced it with the usual clothes I wear, put a face cap on my head and used a big black shade to cover my eyes. I also used a black artificial beard to cover below my nose with a goatie on my chin. I came out looking different and like every other tout under the bridge in mararaba and orange market.

“Ka shiria kenan ko, kai, amma kai dan iska ne, idan mutum bai san ka zai gan Kaman kai dan Arrabiya ne” (You are now ready, but you are truly a jackass, if someone doesn’t know you, he might mistake you for an arab)

I laughed.

“Haba oga, a yan lemo kuma, mai zai kawo dan turawa nan” (That’s mischievous, not in orange market, what’s going to bringan Arab man here)

I replied him.

“Manta da lamarin nan, nemo mun customomi, za mu je Kaduna yau kuma zaka raka ni, Adamu bashi da lafiya” (forget that talk, just get me customers because we are headed for Kaduna and you will accompany me, Adamu (his conductor) is sick).

I just twirled round and using a voice more baritone than mine, started screaming:

“Kadunaaaaa buuuuussssssss, Kaduna busssssss”

Soon the whole car became full and the journey to Kaduna progressed with me entertaining both the Hausa men and other tribes going to Kaduna with jokes. We made it to Tudun Wada, reloaded and came back to Abuja that same day. I was really tired at the end of the whole journey that I mechanically went to the “gidan wanka” located at orange market, paid N50, collected soap and jumped into the toilet to offload my system, after which I switched to the bathroom to take my bath. My mind replaying the incidence of that day and musing over the fact that I still hadn’t close for the day.

I changed into my normal clothes and boarded a bus this time going to my destination instead of the normal bike which is by the way costlier than the bus. Getting to the bus-stop, instead of walking straight home, I took the same dusty path that led to the uncompleted building, got to a door which I opened and entered into it. Inside the room is a table which I shifted to the extreme end of the room, climbed on and took a brown envelope which was tucked in between a broken block on the ceiling. I came down, made my way to the door, peeped left and right and then came out locking the door behind me.

I got to the gate of the house sooner than expected, went into the compound and matched straight to Ekaite’s room, knocked on her door and retrieve my keys from her. I opened my door and was welcomed by an inviting aroma. Ekaite had cooked and kept it in the room awaiting my return. Without thinking twice, I pounced on the food, divulged it and laid back to sleep.

The alarm on my phone rang at exactly 8:30pm waking me up. The time has come to complete my business for the day.

Hmm... Ur written hausa aint dt bad. But its nt from d core north (Kano, Zaria, Kt, Keb., Zm. & Sok.). Its more like d kd/Nasarawa/Plateau hausa.
Re: Attai... The Player From Kano by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:10pm On Jan 16, 2013
Nice. The concluding part got me by suprise. Tot all u knw is writing abt fvck fvck fvck just like born2f.uck
Re: Attai... The Player From Kano by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 16, 2013
foxy u too much. More power to ur elbow.
Re: Attai... The Player From Kano by jerikoyan(m): 7:03pm On Jan 16, 2013
Kindly Vote dayo dj bello in d Pepsi lyrics challenge...just click n like-->thanks
Re: Attai... The Player From Kano by CLIQBOY(m): 7:40pm On Jan 16, 2013
*clapping my hands*
Re: Attai... The Player From Kano by FoxyRebirth(m): 7:42pm On Jan 16, 2013
AAC:

Hmm... Ur written hausa aint dt bad. But its nt from d core north (Kano, Zaria, Kt, Keb., Zm. & Sok.). Its more like d kd/Nasarawa/Plateau hausa.

Well, I'm from the core north, if my written Hausa is bad... You can go ahead and call to see if my spoken hausa also fall within ur classification.... ''Kano tumbin giwa''

Thanks for your comment by d way...
Re: Attai... The Player From Kano by FoxyRebirth(m): 7:43pm On Jan 16, 2013
INNO18: i've always dreamt of writing a book, i even started 1, 4yrs ago while i was in SS1, but later ran out of ideas. Foxybone this short novella has inspired me Greatly and i think i might reconsider writing a book once more. Lest i forget an incredidble piece of art you put up here. Nice work

Comments like yours inspires me and eggs me into putting on a better piece... Thanks...
Re: Attai... The Player From Kano by FoxyRebirth(m): 7:46pm On Jan 16, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: Nice. The concluding part got me by suprise. Tot all u knw is writing abt fvck fvck fvck just like born2f.uck

First impression truely matters... I'm truly sure you read some of my piece but then... Itz New Year nd I've gotten a resolution..
Re: Attai... The Player From Kano by FoxyRebirth(m): 7:47pm On Jan 16, 2013
Wizee: foxy u too much. More power to ur elbow.

Thanks.... Your comment is highly appreciated...
Re: Attai... The Player From Kano by FoxyRebirth(m): 7:48pm On Jan 16, 2013
jerikoyan: Kindly Vote dayo dj bello in d Pepsi lyrics challenge...just click n like--> thanks

You are welcome... Hahahaha
Re: Attai... The Player From Kano by FoxyRebirth(m): 7:49pm On Jan 16, 2013
CLIQBOY: *clapping my hands*
Re: Attai... The Player From Kano by FoxyRebirth(m): 7:49pm On Jan 16, 2013
CLIQBOY: *clapping my hands*

People shall also clap for you my friend nd brother...
Re: Attai... The Player From Kano by Egbagirl(f): 7:53pm On Jan 16, 2013
Very refreshing! I thoroughly enjoyed it. Please write more! I shall definitely be subscribing.
Re: Attai... The Player From Kano by FoxyRebirth(m): 7:57pm On Jan 16, 2013
Egba girl: Very refreshing! I thoroughly enjoyed it. Please write more! I shall definitely be subscribing.

Owk dear, but this one is ended... Watch for my new work... Still working on it sha...

**Warriors of the Delta**
Re: Attai... The Player From Kano by Egbagirl(f): 8:03pm On Jan 16, 2013
Foxy_Rebirth:

Owk dear, but this one is ended... Watch for my new work... Still working on it sha...

**Warriors of the Delta**

I gotchu! Will be on the look out for it.
Re: Attai... The Player From Kano by Kaybase(m): 9:38pm On Jan 16, 2013
Interesting, how i wish it can be in home video. I am inspired. Thanks for saving a future
Re: Attai... The Player From Kano by wizb: 9:54pm On Jan 16, 2013
Hey Foxy! Your story finally made front page. I'm really happy for you, well done! *clapping for you*
Re: Attai... The Player From Kano by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:10pm On Jan 16, 2013
Foxy_Rebirth:

First impression truely matters... I'm truly sure you read some of my piece but then... Itz New Year nd I've gotten a resolution..
kp up wt ur nw yr resolutn
Re: Attai... The Player From Kano by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 16, 2013
Foxy_Rebirth:

Thanks.... Your comment is highly appreciated...
Hope more is still coming? But sincerly, do foxy smoke weed for real?
Re: Attai... The Player From Kano by dohyn(m): 11:34pm On Jan 16, 2013
The story is really good,engrossing actually..I just feel you could have done better with the ending.It was too bland,sort of a letdown..All in all,nice read sir,quite worth one's time.
Re: Attai... The Player From Kano by ayobase(m): 11:49pm On Jan 16, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: Nice. The concluding part got me by suprise. Tot all u knw is writing abt fvck fvck fvck just like born2f.uck

Foxy, is this allegation true?
You and the F word!
Re: Attai... The Player From Kano by ayobase(m): 11:50pm On Jan 16, 2013
dohyn: The story is really good,engrossing actually..I just feel you could have done better with the ending.It was too bland,sort of a letdown..All in all,nice read sir,quite worth one's time.

Yeah, the ending part...its too summarizing for my liking!
Re: Attai... The Player From Kano by ayobase(m): 11:52pm On Jan 16, 2013
U have been able to convince me that u are very flexible....U are good buddy!

Three handles strike my mind...foxy, mynd and Pdude!

Wassup, me go enter abj 2moro....dubem too go dey...make we hook up!
Re: Attai... The Player From Kano by Nobody: 12:50am On Jan 17, 2013
@Kaybase:
Interesting, how i wish it can be in home video. I am inspired. Thanks for saving a future
*in foxy voice* thanks 4 going 2ru it, i really appreciate it.
Re: Attai... The Player From Kano by Nobody: 12:51am On Jan 17, 2013
wizb: Hey Foxy! Your story finally made front page. I'm really happy for you, well done! *clapping for you*
*in foxy voice* yes we did it,all of us, great men will also clap 4 u.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Amos Tutuola's 100th Posthumous Birthday Is Today / Asunder....(family Drama) / Tom Clancy Dies At 66

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.