Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

What Is Your Take On The 2012 Fifpro World XI? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / What Is Your Take On The 2012 Fifpro World XI? (11959 Views)

FIFA'S Fifpro World Xiof 2012 Reveled, No African Player On The List, Surprised? / 2012 FIFPRO World IX Reveals The Best League In The World / Bad Belle Don Start: Cristiano Ronaldo Has No Place In Lionel Messi's World Xi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Take On The 2012 Fifpro World XI? by harlos: 12:20pm On Jan 08, 2013
danny301:

The fifa 1X is wouldn't have been anything better than this..... Individually this players are the best in their respective positions..... The mid-field is perfect.... if you question what Xavi did last year or any other year for that matter then i doubt if you really watch foot-fall.... as for RVP, it's an insult to the sensitivities of foot ball fans all over the world to mention RVP when they are talking about messi and ronado or even falcao..... You cannot compare that tired leg ur called Cole with Marcelo neither can you compare vidic who has not played 90 minutes for several months with either pique or ramos.
what are u saying, cole is far better than marcelo in the last season

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Take On The 2012 Fifpro World XI? by KINGwax(m): 12:21pm On Jan 08, 2013
Chelcy10: Let's be fair a bit, dat FifaIX is not worth it, dis is hw d FifaIX shuld luk like:

Messi, V. Persie, Ronaldo

Iniesta, Pilor, Xavi

Marcelo, Ramos, Puyol, Lahm

Cech

substitutes:
Toure Yaya
A. Cole
Gomez
Neuer
Falcao
Ozil
Company.
no falcao? Pls reshuffle

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Take On The 2012 Fifpro World XI? by simongonner: 12:23pm On Jan 08, 2013
fifa na thief,Spanish d'or nt ballon...
Re: What Is Your Take On The 2012 Fifpro World XI? by simongonner: 12:23pm On Jan 08, 2013
i go with messi rvp ronaldo for attack,iniesta,yaya toure,pirlo and for d defence,ashley cole,kompany,chileni(juventus),lahm and goalkeeper peter cech

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your Take On The 2012 Fifpro World XI? by GentleNaaz(m): 12:24pm On Jan 08, 2013
@op, u r even mor dan confused, tel me hu is beta in RWB dan Alves, CB dan Pique, CB dan Ramos, or LWB dan marcelo. Wetn u wan take agn, u neva hear say Merciless Messi hs brokn dnother record. All ohther records yet 2 b brokn, r nw in tension n afraid of mercy

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Take On The 2012 Fifpro World XI? by Asiwaju9ja(m): 12:29pm On Jan 08, 2013
All you Premiership lovers. This has confirmed what I have been telling you all. Premiership is Paparazzi,Glitz and Glam. SEE CONFIRMATION ON FIFPRO WORLD XI

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your Take On The 2012 Fifpro World XI? by lukade: 12:29pm On Jan 08, 2013
premiership is filled with average players.unlike the spanish league where technique speaks.5000 people cant be wrong talkless of,they are, coaches and footballers.EPL is an overhyped league because they play 'shoot and run football'

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Take On The 2012 Fifpro World XI? by demitola(m): 12:30pm On Jan 08, 2013
Ok, lets sort these 1st,
a) Falcao or VanPersie?
b) Pirlo or Xavi?
Coz i tink only 1 can make it of d 2's
Re: What Is Your Take On The 2012 Fifpro World XI? by lukade: 12:31pm On Jan 08, 2013
demitola: Ok, lets sort these 1st,
a) Falcao or VanPersie?
b) Pirlo or Xavi?
Coz i tink only 1 can make it of d 2's

ask the 5000 voters.
Re: What Is Your Take On The 2012 Fifpro World XI? by Sholly121: 12:34pm On Jan 08, 2013
Kslib: Yes,pirlo deserves to be on the list,but RVP doesnt... It was only when Rvp came to man u that he became fire,when he was at arsenal,he was just average.. So maybe he deserves to be on the next list,but certainly not this list...
you must be going senile guy. Do you watch football at all? I doubt it.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Take On The 2012 Fifpro World XI? by humpito(m): 12:36pm On Jan 08, 2013
Marcelo? This is very ridiculous. FIFA are a bunch of jesters.
Re: What Is Your Take On The 2012 Fifpro World XI? by lukade: 12:44pm On Jan 08, 2013
humpito: Marcelo? This is very ridiculous. FIFA are a bunch of jesters.

was it fifa?dont you think it was a vote.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Take On The 2012 Fifpro World XI? by shyna501: 12:45pm On Jan 08, 2013
Madrid won la liga, barca won copa del rey, pls tel me why on earth dey wil both av 5players each of fifa world 11. Wot happen 2d lyks of phillip Lahm,van persie,Pirlo,Neymar, e.t.c.. Not even a single player frm a team dat won champions league! So ridiculous.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Take On The 2012 Fifpro World XI? by Insanity(m): 12:46pm On Jan 08, 2013
Kslib: Yes,pirlo deserves to be on the list,but RVP doesnt... It was only when Rvp came to man u that he became fire,when he was at arsenal,he was just average.. So maybe he deserves to be on the next list,but certainly not this list...

Average with 30 ggoals in EPL, really? How manyy strikers have scored 30 goals in EPL since 2000? Only when he joined ManU? Why did ManU buy him if he wasn't scoring? Wow!
Fifpro XI is fvcked.
Re: What Is Your Take On The 2012 Fifpro World XI? by akereconfi: 12:54pm On Jan 08, 2013
Artless360: Haha diz ar futbal xpect* d hav state d 2rut up lionel up barca** english play wel if u wnt 2b included

what r u sayin...?? Ya blabbin... abeg talk wetin human being go understand
Re: What Is Your Take On The 2012 Fifpro World XI? by Insanity(m): 12:55pm On Jan 08, 2013
lukade: premiership is filled with average players.unlike the spanish league where technique speaks.5000 people cant be wrong talkless of,they are, coaches and footballers.EPL is an overhyped league because they play 'shoot and run football'

Believe whatever you want, La liga is very boring. Imagine Barca played 22 league matches, won 20 n 2 draws. Wow! You can never experience such in EPL, always exciting n competitive, you'll neva predict the scoreline. Fifa, bunch of wankers!

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Take On The 2012 Fifpro World XI? by rman: 12:56pm On Jan 08, 2013
The questionable inclusions on the list are:

Dani Alves
Gerrad Pique and
Marcelo

Every player in the other positions are the best in that position for 2012. Are we saying RVP is better than Falcao in 2012? I don't think so.

Are we saying Pirlo is better than Iniesta or Xavi. Pirlo had a great season last year but unfortunately the guys selected are better.

I think Chelini in Juventus should replace Pique
Lahm for Dani Alves and
Ashley Cole for Marcelo.

FIFA did not pick the players on the team, coaches and team captians all around the world did. There was no meeting of these people at any point. Not all good players will make the list. No matter what we say, this FIFA11 is close to perfect!

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Take On The 2012 Fifpro World XI? by Quadrilarry89(m): 1:05pm On Jan 08, 2013
It's very funny that no player from chelsea(european champion) made the list, at least Ashley Cole should have made the list
Re: What Is Your Take On The 2012 Fifpro World XI? by Arsenate(m): 1:09pm On Jan 08, 2013
Insanity:

Believe whatever you want, La liga is very boring. Imagine Barca played 22 league matches, won 20 n 2 draws. Wow! You can never experience such in EPL, always exciting n competitive, you'll neva predict the scoreline. Fifa, bunch of wankers!
epl is tooo hard league real joke .
michu was not even in top 5 goal getter
in laliga now he is one of their top
strikers .wow what a tough league. Lolol

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Take On The 2012 Fifpro World XI? by Adufaye(m): 1:10pm On Jan 08, 2013
it is tru wat d wise say* no connection wire lesser spainsh hv connection in fifa parliament....thou 50,000 peepz voted,bt fifa stil hv d right 2 choose....u cant compair la liga deffenders 2 english deffenders,talkles of itailan deffenders,fifa hv neva like d epl....d best n stil outstandin left backs r 4rm d epl...a.cole,p.evra n g.cilchy...qoute me wrng.....pirlo was fabulous at his age,RVP was fatanstic wht arsenal,lahm as always bin gud in right backs 4 d past dcades,hummels was perfect last term,same wit jodi alba,....atleast 5players 4rm dfferent leauge shuld hv made d team,its nw like,epl,gemans n italian leauge dnt hv players.....

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your Take On The 2012 Fifpro World XI? by Emmyvans: 1:11pm On Jan 08, 2013
Ok. Yh. We all accept. That is La Liga 11. No argument. FIFA was on point there. Now, who hid the world FiFpro 11 list.
So Yaya Toure wasn't fantastic all thru 2012.
So Ashley Cole didn't do well at all n we see Marcello.
I'm sure Pirlo, Gareth Bale, weren't good enuf last year. Dani Alvez wey almost lose him position lat year
In fact, I feel ryt nw that Casillas is overrated sha buh d Euros helpd him keep his place.
I'm so proud of FIFA
My List:
Casillas, Lahm, Kompany, Ivanovic, A.Cole, Y. Toure, Xavi, Iniesta, Messi, Ronaldo, Falcao
Re: What Is Your Take On The 2012 Fifpro World XI? by preciousoz: 1:19pm On Jan 08, 2013
Casilas

Lahm,Kompany,Thiago Silva,A.cole

Iniesta,Pirlo,Yaya Toure

Messi, Ibrahimovich, C Ronaldo

Was expecting something like this..... My take for 2012
Re: What Is Your Take On The 2012 Fifpro World XI? by Quadrilarry89(m): 1:27pm On Jan 08, 2013
Sure
Re: What Is Your Take On The 2012 Fifpro World XI? by dopeJemi: 1:28pm On Jan 08, 2013

Den I fink Rooney shud take d pLace of Van persie if u tawking abt Last season
Re: What Is Your Take On The 2012 Fifpro World XI? by thegoodjoehunt(m): 1:30pm On Jan 08, 2013
antontech: Pirlo and van persie deserve to be on the list.I wonder if those that voted the team were drunk.dani alves and Marcelo?,the are not serious.we had outstanding centre backs in the EPL last season,like vincent kompany.These awards has been messed up,the worst i hv seen.

Alonso controlled the Mdfield for Madrid. And won the La Liga, he was also key to the Spanish Euro triiumph. Pirlo had a lovely year but Alonso was even bbetter. As for Van Persie, in a 3 man attack, youu can't put him above Messi, CR7 or Falcao. The problem is with the Defence.
Re: What Is Your Take On The 2012 Fifpro World XI? by oyeleyemaureen(m): 1:31pm On Jan 08, 2013
they are not wrong about it

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Take On The 2012 Fifpro World XI? by thegoodjoehunt(m): 1:37pm On Jan 08, 2013
Chelcy10: Let's be fair a bit, dat FifaIX is not worth it, dis is hw d FifaIX shuld luk like:

Messi, V. Persie, Ronaldo

Iniesta, Pilor, Xavi

Marcelo, Ramos, Puyol, Lahm

Cech

substitutes:
Toure Yaya
A. Cole
Gomez
Neuer
Falcao
Ozil
Company.
Alonso had a better year than Pirlo, being parrt of the team that toppled Guardiola's hold of the La Liga and winning the Euros.

Falcao was a far better player than Van Persie winning the Euopa League, being the highest goal scorer of the Europa League, Winning the Super Cup and scoring a hattrick against the Champions League winners in the Super Cup finals. How can you put Van Persie over Falcao.
Re: What Is Your Take On The 2012 Fifpro World XI? by BrutusOj(m): 1:37pm On Jan 08, 2013
lukade:

was it fifa?dont you think it was a vote.
wch vote?do u tink Votes has been keeping PDP on power since d beginin of Democracy in Nigeria?FIFA is d football version of PDP of Nigeria...bunch of racists.How can dey tell us dat d oda leagues are not doin well?was Madrid,Barcelona in d last Championship Final?how can Pique,Marcelo be in d FIFpro XI defence n u leav out Ashley Cole n Lahm..in what way did Xavi H. did beta dan Pirlo last season bot at country n club levels? N back to d central striker how ws Falcao beta dan Didier Drogba last seaon bot in club n country level?...FIFA=PDP.

4 Likes

Re: What Is Your Take On The 2012 Fifpro World XI? by OmolodMilkman93(m): 1:39pm On Jan 08, 2013
Y is our broda Drogba nt der, abi e easy to cary Champions League?
Re: What Is Your Take On The 2012 Fifpro World XI? by Saintsquare(m): 1:40pm On Jan 08, 2013
Phillip Lalm ought to be on dat list,Pirlo was incredible with Juventus unbeaten run to lift Seria A league,Asley Cole did well last season.
Re: What Is Your Take On The 2012 Fifpro World XI? by texazzpete(m): 1:41pm On Jan 08, 2013
Whobedatte: Fair selection by FIFA, except PIQUE who wasn't really on top of his game last season due to intermittent injuries! Anyway such bloomers are meant to happen, No one is perfect. The EPL is just an overrated league that thrives on the media for its propanganda. Kompany, Vidic etal are average defenders who in my own opinion doesn't warrant a FIFA X1 except Ashley Cole!

Wetin you smoke? How many defenders in Madrid and Barca are as good as Kompany? Rubbish

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Real Madrid Vs PSG : UCL (1 - 0) On 3rd November 2015 / Southampton Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 30th March 2013 / Manchester City Vs Sheffield United (2 - 0) On 29th December 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.