Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,808 members, 7,827,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

What Is Your Take On The 2012 Fifpro World XI? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / What Is Your Take On The 2012 Fifpro World XI? (11961 Views)

FIFA'S Fifpro World Xiof 2012 Reveled, No African Player On The List, Surprised? / 2012 FIFPRO World IX Reveals The Best League In The World / Bad Belle Don Start: Cristiano Ronaldo Has No Place In Lionel Messi's World Xi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Take On The 2012 Fifpro World XI? by dopeJemi: 1:41pm On Jan 08, 2013
Since d epL,serieA,bundesLiga pLayers r not good, d La Liga cLubs shud do deir Transfers in spain, dey shud buy deir pLayers 4rm deir own League

Nonsense!

PLayers dat Love competition wilL telL u 2 pLay in engLand. Ask toure,siLva and aguero

When aguero scored d winning goaL against qpr, everybody saw d excitement, even when a team escapes reLegation, d happiness is More dan dat of wen reaL wins d league, Nobody even knew wen ReaL madrid Lifted d trophy Last year cuz err'thang abt d La Liga is Boring

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Take On The 2012 Fifpro World XI? by thegoodjoehunt(m): 1:41pm On Jan 08, 2013
oyeleyemaureen: they are not wrong about it

The only debate could be Alves and Marcelo but Marcelo was critical in the trumph of Real Madrid and Alves is too critical n the play of Barca. By the way Lahm won nothing. Dortmund were the Champions. As for Chelsea, they were more defensive during their Champions League campaign, so Cole can't be there.
Re: What Is Your Take On The 2012 Fifpro World XI? by thegoodjoehunt(m): 1:44pm On Jan 08, 2013
dopeJemi: Since d epL,serieA,bundesLiga pLayers r not good, d La Liga cLubs shud do deir Transfers in spain, dey shud buy deir pLayers 4rm deir own League

Nonsense!

PLayers dat Love competition wilL telL u 2 pLay in engLand. Ask toure,siLva and aguero

When aguero scored d winning goaL against qpr, everybody saw d excitement, even when a team escapes reLegation, d happiness is More dan dat of wen reaL wins d league, Nobody even knew wen ReaL madrid Lifted d trophy Last year cuz err'thang abt d La Liga is Boring

I am a Man City fan and I am not bias. Please who will you put Aguero above among the strikers in that team. The award is not based on League but achievements. Who will you drop to put Yaya or Silva.
Re: What Is Your Take On The 2012 Fifpro World XI? by Leemak: 1:47pm On Jan 08, 2013
what do you expect when president of UEFA (a blatant hater of english football) is a friend to president of FIFA?.........FIFA Gala awards, what a show of shame!!!!
Re: What Is Your Take On The 2012 Fifpro World XI? by thegoodjoehunt(m): 1:47pm On Jan 08, 2013
simon gonner: i go with messi rvp ronaldo for attack,iniesta,yaya toure,pirlo and for d defence,ashley cole,kompany,chileni(juventus),lahm and goalkeeper peter cech

Chelsea were defensive in the Champions League campaign, Cole can't make the list. Ramos and Pique were the defenders for Spain when they won the Euros. Lahm won nothing, why put him above Alves. Xav won the Euros, why put Yaya above him.
Re: What Is Your Take On The 2012 Fifpro World XI? by Saintsquare(m): 1:50pm On Jan 08, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

The only debate could be Alves and Marcelo but Marcelo was critical in the trumph of Real Madrid and Alves is too critical n the play of Barca. By the way Lahm won nothing. Dortmund were the Champions. As for Chelsea, they were more defensive during their Champions League campaign, so Cole can't be there.
I agree with u,but was chelsea defensive against Napoli,Benfica and Bayern?,Asley Cole obviously deserved a place.
Re: What Is Your Take On The 2012 Fifpro World XI? by 2chains1(m): 1:50pm On Jan 08, 2013
Sorry but I have no problem with Falcao! He did better than van persie. He scored twice in the final of the Europa league and three times in the super cup match against Chelsea. He was also top scorer at the Europa league and third in the la liga. He took athletico to a run of 10 wins out of 10 in the Europa league, first of its kind. And all this was done in his first season at athletico Madrid. The only thing van persie won was top scorer. (Finishing top 4 is not a trophy, it's an obligation for arsenal a so called top team)

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Take On The 2012 Fifpro World XI? by thegoodjoehunt(m): 1:51pm On Jan 08, 2013
Leemak: what do you expect when president of UEFA (a blatant hater of english football) is a friend to president of FIFA?.........FIFA Gala awards, what a show of shame!!!!

Chelsea got thrashed by Athletico in the Super Cup, players frrom Spanish league, come to the Epl and dominate (Yaya, Silva, Mata, Aguero, Carzola, Michu). Pls the La Liga is Superior. Blatter is not hatin'.
Re: What Is Your Take On The 2012 Fifpro World XI? by dopeJemi: 1:51pm On Jan 08, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

I am a Man City fan and I am not bias. Please who will you put Aguero above among the strikers in that team. The award is not based on League but achievements. Who will you drop to put Yaya or Silva.

Dis is Mine

Cech

Lahm, kompany, puyoL, ashLey coLe

Iniesta, pirLo/toure/Ramirez(he singLe handedLy destroyed barca and even scored and aLso won d CL), Xavi

RonaLdo, van-persie/drogba, Messi

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Take On The 2012 Fifpro World XI? by omenziate(m): 1:55pm On Jan 08, 2013
On a more serious, was Casillas more outstanding than Joe Hart last season, Yaya tete a tete wt Alonso, Lahm on ramos, subotic on Pique Alaba on Marcelo, Pirlo on Xavi. Well, blatter has always been a dubious entity.
Re: What Is Your Take On The 2012 Fifpro World XI? by Saintsquare(m): 1:56pm On Jan 08, 2013
dopeJemi:

Dis is Mine

Cech

Iniesta, pirLo/toure/Ramirez(he singLe handedLy destroyed barca and even scored and aLso won d CL), Xavi

brother,wa gbayii,likes+1000
Re: What Is Your Take On The 2012 Fifpro World XI? by jadakiss213(m): 1:57pm On Jan 08, 2013
the list is fair wt some exceptions tho..alves,PIque nah.at least everyone agrees ASHLEY COLE deserves to be on that list. FIFA and English football =cat and mouse..
Re: What Is Your Take On The 2012 Fifpro World XI? by thegoodjoehunt(m): 1:57pm On Jan 08, 2013
dopeJemi:

Dis is Mine

Cech

I don,t think Lahm should be there. Dortnund clearly out classed them in the league, thrashing them I think 5-1 in the last league game. Falcao is clearly above Drogba or RVP. Cole played for a defensive Chelsea last season, got thrashed by Porto.

Can,t place him above Marcelo who was critical in Madrid stopping the greatest club in Club football from retaining the La Liga. Puyol was injured for a long time last season and Ramos and Pique were critical in Span retaining the Euros.

Xabi Alonso was the brain behind Madrid's success and was part of the the Spanish success. Can't put Ramires or Pirlo above him.
Re: What Is Your Take On The 2012 Fifpro World XI? by lokojay89(m): 2:00pm On Jan 08, 2013
Chelcy10: Let's be fair a bit, dat FifaIX is not worth it, dis is hw d FifaIX shuld luk like:

Messi, V. Persie, Ronaldo

Iniesta, Pilor, Xavi

Marcelo, Ramos, Puyol, Lahm

Cech

substitutes:
Toure Yaya
A. Cole
Gomez
Neuer
Falcao
Ozil
Company.
Falcao or VP,,,, who is d best?

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Take On The 2012 Fifpro World XI? by thegoodjoehunt(m): 2:00pm On Jan 08, 2013
Saintsquare: I agree with u,but was chelsea defensive against Napoli,Benfica and Bayern?,Asley Cole obviously deserved a place.
They certainly were. That is why Chelsea had lots of blocks. Against Bayern, Chelsea only attacked after Bayern Scored.
Re: What Is Your Take On The 2012 Fifpro World XI? by jadakiss213(m): 2:01pm On Jan 08, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

Chelsea were defensive in the Champions League campaign, Cole can't make the list. Ramos and Pique were the defenders for Spain when they won the Euros. Lahm won nothing, why put him above Alves. Xav won the Euros, why put Yaya above him.
cole was outstanding all through last season and had a couple of trophies (inclding d UCL) to show for his efforts..he truly deserves a place on that list
Re: What Is Your Take On The 2012 Fifpro World XI? by dont8(m): 2:04pm On Jan 08, 2013
In summary, Blatter and FIFA only watch El-Classico, smh.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Take On The 2012 Fifpro World XI? by thegoodjoehunt(m): 2:05pm On Jan 08, 2013
omenziate: On a more serious, was Casillas more outstanding than Joe Hart last season, Yaya tete a tete wt Alonso, Lahm on ramos, subotic on Pique Alaba on Marcelo, Pirlo on Xavi. Well, blatter has always been a dubious entity.

Alonso, league and Euro winner, Ramos League and Euro winner, Pique Copa Del Rey and Euro winner, Marcelo critical in Madrid toppling Barca last season.

Xavi, Euro winner, the list is very correct.
Re: What Is Your Take On The 2012 Fifpro World XI? by Saintsquare(m): 2:06pm On Jan 08, 2013
thegoodjoehunt: They certainly were. That is why Chelsea had lots of blocks. Against Bayern, Chelsea only attacked after Bayern Scored.
Chelsea had many blocks cause bayern couldn't penetrate,Bayern had to rely n there flanks to get into de box.
Re: What Is Your Take On The 2012 Fifpro World XI? by thegoodjoehunt(m): 2:09pm On Jan 08, 2013
jadakiss213: cole was outstanding all through last season and had a couple of trophies (inclding d UCL) to show for his efforts..he truly deserves a place on that list

Cole was outstanding but remember Fifa has to go with the best. Chelsea's victory came as a result of being defensive and throwing the ball to Drogba. Real Madrd played on a counter attacking formation and Marcelo was key. He also scored some lovely goals like I think the one against Barca. Think Marcelo was the better player last year.
Re: What Is Your Take On The 2012 Fifpro World XI? by Saintsquare(m): 2:10pm On Jan 08, 2013
jadakiss213: cole was outstanding all through last season and had a couple of trophies (inclding d UCL) to show for his efforts..he truly deserves a place on that list
Ashley Cole could av bin on that list as a compensation to Chelsea.
Re: What Is Your Take On The 2012 Fifpro World XI? by thegoodjoehunt(m): 2:11pm On Jan 08, 2013
Saintsquare: Chelsea had many blocks cause bayern couldn't penetrate,Bayern had to rely n there flanks to get into de box.
That is because Chelsea's strategy to beat Bayern was defending and cutting out their threats. That can't make Ashley Cole the best Left back in the World.
Re: What Is Your Take On The 2012 Fifpro World XI? by RaindropGCFR(m): 2:12pm On Jan 08, 2013
Chelcy10: Let's be fair a bit, dat FifaIX is not worth it, dis is hw d FifaIX shuld luk like:

Messi, V. Persie, Ronaldo

Iniesta, Pilor, Xavi

Marcelo, Ramos, Puyol, Lahm

Cech

substitutes:
Toure Yaya
A. Cole
Gomez
Neuer
Falcao
Ozil
Company.

u 4get TORRES

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Take On The 2012 Fifpro World XI? by Saintsquare(m): 2:14pm On Jan 08, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

Cole was outstanding but remember Fifa has to go with the best. Chelsea's victory came as a result of being defensive and throwing the ball to Drogba. Real Madrd played on a counter attacking formation and Marcelo was key. He also scored some lovely goals like I think the one against Barca. Think Marcelo was the better player last year.
Ashley Cole would av made de list if he was playing for barca or madrid.
Re: What Is Your Take On The 2012 Fifpro World XI? by thegoodjoehunt(m): 2:15pm On Jan 08, 2013
Saintsquare: Ashley Cole could av bin on that list as a compensation to Chelsea.

I understand your point because Ashley Cole made a lot out of nothing a lot of time. I believe Marcelo was still better. I don't think sentiments can be put into it. Madrid winning Barca in La Liga was monumental.
Re: What Is Your Take On The 2012 Fifpro World XI? by thegoodjoehunt(m): 2:17pm On Jan 08, 2013
Saintsquare: Ashley Cole would av made de list if he was playing for barca or madrid.

He was playing for Chelsea who won by using a defensive tactics which hindered the best of A. Cole.
Re: What Is Your Take On The 2012 Fifpro World XI? by dopeJemi: 2:17pm On Jan 08, 2013
FaLcao deserves a pLace der and not van persie or or drogba?

Kay!

Bebertov scored Five against bLackburn, he was d highest goaL scorer dat season,and aLso won d League, fifa 11 reach, we no see bebertov Name 4 List

Drogba scored in d finaL of d cL and aLso scored d winning penaLty and was consistent in d epL, his name didn't make d List, I won't add RVP cuz he hasn't won anything yet(bLame arsenaL)

Lahm was der 4rm start 2 finish, had d captain band on, defended welL and yet he didn't make it

CoLe was outstanding in d epL and cL and won d Fa cup n CL, yet he didn't make it.

I don't nid 2 telL u abt toure, pirLo and ramirez again

C'mon even rafaeL and ivanovic deserves it more dan aLves

No singLe pLayer 4rm d CL winners, dis cLear poLitics
Re: What Is Your Take On The 2012 Fifpro World XI? by Saintsquare(m): 2:19pm On Jan 08, 2013
thegoodjoehunt: That is because Chelsea's strategy to beat Bayern was defending and cutting out their threats. That can't make Ashley Cole the best Left back in the World.
Chelsea strategy worked cos Mikel did incredibly well absorb de pressure in deep midfield.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Take On The 2012 Fifpro World XI? by streetdisciple: 2:26pm On Jan 08, 2013
RUBBISH

In as much as i don't like chelsea for †ђc̷ fact dat dey won d CL i tink two of their players shld be in that list, petr cech and maybe terry or some one else
Then bayern munich shld av a player der too
So here is mine
Petr cech
Alves
Kompany
Terry
Lahm
Xavi
Pirlo
Iniesta
Ronaldo
RVP
Messi
Re: What Is Your Take On The 2012 Fifpro World XI? by dabrake(m): 2:26pm On Jan 08, 2013
No toure yaya, no van persie, no lahm, no neuer, no kompany, . . .
casillas don already fade.
whack pique who will be easily beaten by any player(drogba, ibrahimovic, ronaldo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUUB-gOHE_Y, pato, kevin-boateng, . . . even bendtner sef
marcelo, alves!!!! I don die.

FIFA-liga
Re: What Is Your Take On The 2012 Fifpro World XI? by jadakiss213(m): 2:27pm On Jan 08, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

I understand your point because Ashley Cole made a lot out of nothing a lot of time. I believe Marcelo was still better. I don't think sentiments can be put into it. Madrid winning Barca in La Liga was monumental.
whats monumental abt madrid beatin barca to a domestic trophy? cole was instrumental to chelsea winning the FA and UCL.. he actually deserves a place ahead of marcelo.alves and pique? common.pls leave sentiments outta ds
Re: What Is Your Take On The 2012 Fifpro World XI? by thegoodjoehunt(m): 2:31pm On Jan 08, 2013
Arsenate: epl is tooo hard league real joke .
michu was not even in top 5 goal getter
in laliga now he is one of their top
strikers .wow what a tough league. Lolol
Yet people belive Messi the greatest of them will flop in the EPL. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Real Madrid Vs PSG : UCL (1 - 0) On 3rd November 2015 / Southampton Vs Chelsea (2 - 1) On 30th March 2013 / Manchester City Vs Sheffield United (2 - 0) On 29th December 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.