Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,707 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Ascend Mate - Largest Screen Smartphone By Huawei - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Ascend Mate - Largest Screen Smartphone By Huawei (13906 Views)

Awesome Lenovo K3 Note Android 5.0 (lollipop), 5.5-inch IPS Screen Smartphone / Yotaphone Dual-screen Smartphone / Cat B15 Android Smartphone By Caterpillar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ascend Mate - Largest Screen Smartphone By Huawei by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 08, 2013
nice stuff, buh i already have my LG Optimus cool
Re: Ascend Mate - Largest Screen Smartphone By Huawei by charlsecy4(m): 4:32pm On Jan 08, 2013
Francheezy: y dnt dey jst call it a tabLet, 0ya naw
It can accept such applications as WhatsApp, that makes it a mobile phone. Its display is more than 5 inches, making it a tablet.
Re: Ascend Mate - Largest Screen Smartphone By Huawei by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 08, 2013
I would stick with Nokia or Samsung..never really been a fan of Huawei products..but it looks nice though,asides the size, nothing really special.

The mp of the camera is just like any other smartphone.
Re: Ascend Mate - Largest Screen Smartphone By Huawei by ABAKA72(m): 4:49pm On Jan 08, 2013
My prediction "I SEE CHINESE MADE PHONES DISPLACING NOKIA AND OTHER WESTERN MADE PHONES FROM THE GLOBAL MARKET IN 4 YEARS TIME". Reasons 1. They have nearly close the gap in hitech phone production. 2. They offer same value for far less price. 3. More aggressive market strategy. This is how the world looked down on Japanese made cars in the 60s and 70s while the Hondas, Toyotas, Nissans, Mitsubushis and Mazdas of this World gradualy took over the global Auto industry. History is already repeating itself.

2 Likes

Re: Ascend Mate - Largest Screen Smartphone By Huawei by lawizle(m): 4:56pm On Jan 08, 2013
Big 4nothing...Mtchew!
Re: Ascend Mate - Largest Screen Smartphone By Huawei by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 08, 2013
lawizle: Big 4nothing...Mtchew!

How is it big for nothing? Be more specific when you post a comment

Back to the topic..I love phones with big screens and you guys should expect Infinix smartphones and tablets.
Re: Ascend Mate - Largest Screen Smartphone By Huawei by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 08, 2013
Honey Princess: I want 1 oo

It's all yours...
Re: Ascend Mate - Largest Screen Smartphone By Huawei by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 08, 2013
ABAKA72: My prediction "I SEE CHINESE MADE PHONES DISPLACING NOKIA AND OTHER WESTERN MADE PHONES FROM THE GLOBAL MARKET IN 4 YEARS TIME". Reasons 1. They have nearly close the gap in hitech phone production. 2. They offer same value for far less price. 3. More aggressive market strategy. This is how the world looked down on Japanese made cars in the 60s and 70s while the Hondas, Toyotas, Nissans, Mitsubushis and Mazdas of this World gradualy took over the global Auto industry. History is already repeating itself.

Do you know that the Almighty Iphones and Ipads are assembled in China by the U.S. Company

1 Like

Re: Ascend Mate - Largest Screen Smartphone By Huawei by adamscuti(m): 5:18pm On Jan 08, 2013
Cool! What's the cost? I need to order one
Re: Ascend Mate - Largest Screen Smartphone By Huawei by DonaldGenes(m): 5:29pm On Jan 08, 2013
Hmmmmmmph!
Re: Ascend Mate - Largest Screen Smartphone By Huawei by Leadn(m): 5:29pm On Jan 08, 2013
Ada Nri1: Use 4 2 months n throw away. Or pay huge insurance premium for it. Bottom line, if its chinese, its a drain pipe

shows how brain dead yu are! Apple products are made in Foxconn china by chinese! but are classified as one of the most powerful, rugged smartphones... You really need to get off your high horse!

Have you produced anything before?? angry
Re: Ascend Mate - Largest Screen Smartphone By Huawei by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 08, 2013
okpara ugo:

Do you know that the Almighty Iphones and Ipads are assembled in China by the U.S. Company

You just said my mind..
Re: Ascend Mate - Largest Screen Smartphone By Huawei by dnawah(m): 5:32pm On Jan 08, 2013
Price pls
Re: Ascend Mate - Largest Screen Smartphone By Huawei by Leadn(m): 5:33pm On Jan 08, 2013
Julieccentric: I would stick with Nokia or Samsung..never really been a fan of Huawei products..but it looks nice though,asides the size, nothing really special.

The mp of the camera is just like any other smartphone.

forget the mp! read that specs again!
did yu see the DSLAN?? and/or the estimated HSDPA ?? even most modems don't boast of such talk more of your average smartphone! Ma'am yu need glasses!
Re: Ascend Mate - Largest Screen Smartphone By Huawei by Leadn(m): 5:35pm On Jan 08, 2013
okpara ugo:

leave da ignoramus! They won't do their research, just jump in spilling thrash!
Re: Ascend Mate - Largest Screen Smartphone By Huawei by Leadn(m): 5:36pm On Jan 08, 2013
charlsecy4: It can accept such applications as WhatsApp, that makes it a mobile phone. Its display is more than 5 inches, making it a tablet.

...and yur point is....?? undecided
Re: Ascend Mate - Largest Screen Smartphone By Huawei by Leadn(m): 5:38pm On Jan 08, 2013
991: nice stuff, buh i already have my LG Optimus cool

Optimus vu??
Re: Ascend Mate - Largest Screen Smartphone By Huawei by SalihShoaib: 5:39pm On Jan 08, 2013
the fone is so goog it mks brain.. i tink i will get one soonest cheesy
Re: Ascend Mate - Largest Screen Smartphone By Huawei by Leadn(m): 5:42pm On Jan 08, 2013
The most eye-grabbing specs are the HSDPA speed, DSLAN and the Jelly Bean (I just love that OS!)

They should list the price soonest!
Re: Ascend Mate - Largest Screen Smartphone By Huawei by ige101(m): 5:49pm On Jan 08, 2013
Another way to suck some foolish Africans of their hard earn money.Am just ok with Techno N3
Re: Ascend Mate - Largest Screen Smartphone By Huawei by anelka101(m): 5:50pm On Jan 08, 2013
The Features on my Blackberry is way
Higher than the Features on this
Phone... Piece of Crap!

shutup, blackberry is an ordinary phone,expect the pinging stuff but this one is machine.
Re: Ascend Mate - Largest Screen Smartphone By Huawei by ayoflyn(m): 6:04pm On Jan 08, 2013
There is no bb in this world that comes close to android, esp Jelly Bean, do your research. I have bb 9930 and samsung galaxy s3, mehn bb sucks,take that to the bank .
Dondav: The Features on my Blackberry is way Higher than the Features on this Phone... Piece of Crap!
Re: Ascend Mate - Largest Screen Smartphone By Huawei by 5much(m): 6:12pm On Jan 08, 2013
Phablet indeed. Better 2 get a tablet.its just too long.
Re: Ascend Mate - Largest Screen Smartphone By Huawei by surveycash(m): 6:15pm On Jan 08, 2013
I prefer this one https://www.nairaland.com/1146374/new-hot-sale-android-tablet cos everyone know say na tab.
Re: Ascend Mate - Largest Screen Smartphone By Huawei by 360zibah: 6:26pm On Jan 08, 2013
Can someone kindly pledge this device to me. No, not overtly interested in it, just wanna hold it.
Re: Ascend Mate - Largest Screen Smartphone By Huawei by OmerianConsult: 6:43pm On Jan 08, 2013
When will Africa b a producer of technology?
Re: Ascend Mate - Largest Screen Smartphone By Huawei by AndroBlaze: 7:55pm On Jan 08, 2013
MY PEEPS !!!

(typed easily on my Ascend g300 cool )
Re: Ascend Mate - Largest Screen Smartphone By Huawei by AndroBlaze: 8:01pm On Jan 08, 2013
Wild cat: [i][/i]The phone that was released in las Vegas few hours ago is already making its name in the tech world. The phone with 6.1 inch size is literally the biggest phone in the world. Its thereby referred to as a phablet. A phablet is a phone and tablet integrated in one name, its used to refer to phones which are 5 inches or more. The water resistant and near mini tablet phone from the tech giants was reviewed and has the following specifications.

GENERAL
2G Network- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
3G Network- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100
SIM- Micro-SIM

BODY
Dimensions- 163.5 x 85.7 x 9.9 mm (6.44 x 3.37 x 0.39 in)
Weight- 198 g (6.98 oz)

DISPLAY
Type- TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
Size- 720 x 1280 pixels, 6.1 inches (~241 ppi pixel density)
Multitouch- Yes
Protection- Corning Gorilla Glass
– Emotion UI

SOUND
Alert types- Vibration, MP3, WAV ringtones
Loudspeaker- Yes
3.5mm jack- Yes

MEMORY
Card slot- Yes, up to 32GB
Internal- 2GB RAM

DATA RECEPTION AND TRANSFER
GPRS- Yes
EDGE- Yes
Speed- HSDPA, 42 Mbps; HSUPA, 5.7 Mbps
WLAN- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, Wi-Fi hotspot
Bluetooth- Yes, v4.0 with A2DP
NFC- TBD
USB- Yes, microUSB v2.0

CAMERA
Primary- 8 MP, autofocus, LED flash
Features- Geo-tagging, face detection, HDR
Video- Yes, 1080p@30fps
Secondary- Yes, 1.0MP

FEATURES
Operating System- Android OS, v4.1 (Jelly Bean)
Chip-set- Huawei K3V2
CPU- Quad-core 1.5 GHz
Sensors- Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
Messaging- SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email
Browser- HTML5
Radio- TBD
GPS- Yes, with A-GPS support
Java- Yes, via Java MIDP emulator
Colors- Crystal Black, Pure White
 - SNS integration
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- DivX/XviD/MP4/H.263/H.264/WMV player
- MP3/eAAC+/WMA/WAV player
- Google Search, Maps, Gmail, YouTube, Calendar, Google Talk
- Organizer
- Document viewer/editor
- Photo viewer/editor
- Voice memo/dial/commands
- Predictive text input

BATTERY
- Li-Ion- 4050 mAh battery

The picture is taken with a human hand to show the comparative size. I will have put it alone but I prefer this for that reason.

http://hexus.net/ce/items/mobile-phones/50113-huawei-unveils-smartphone-worlds-largest-screen/
jastworld. for further reading.

I wonder who will be the first to bring this to nairaland....... hmmmmmm cool
Re: Ascend Mate - Largest Screen Smartphone By Huawei by leslieu63(m): 8:15pm On Jan 08, 2013
Julieccentric:

How is it big for nothing? Be more specific when you post a comment

Back to the topic..I love phones with big screens and you guys should expect Infinix smartphones and tablets.
do girls really love phones with big screens., when there are blackberry curves.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guess Which Phone Was Used To Take This Hot Unfiltered Selfie / Cell-ebration! 40 Years Of Cellphone History: Share Your Mobile Phone Experience / How To Check Due Date Of Your Dstv Package On Your Mobile Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.