Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:01 AM

Maybe We Should Ignore Atheists/anti-christian Threads - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Maybe We Should Ignore Atheists/anti-christian Threads (7540 Views)

5 Facts You Should Ignore Before You Accuse Catholic Of Worshipping Mary! / Anti-christian And Anti-religious Memes!!! / Your Word For Today - Bible Verses That Inspire The Atheist/Anti-Christian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maybe We Should Ignore Atheists/anti-christian Threads by cyrexx: 6:07pm On Jan 12, 2013
Re: Maybe We Should Ignore Atheists/anti-christian Threads by Bella3(f): 6:20pm On Jan 12, 2013
Logicboy03:

Bella! You betrayed me? cry
who am i to betray you?
Bt if i did take heart, na so life dy. Scripture do say, it was Eve that betrayed/decieved adamsmileygrin
Re: Maybe We Should Ignore Atheists/anti-christian Threads by akagaba(f): 8:22pm On Jan 12, 2013
@OP, CHRISTEMBASSEY. Im surprised u ar stil here arguing blindly wit thes ungodly agents. I and anthonypeters warned u against ths earlier cus ths is not d right approach 2convinc thes souls abt God. 4ur infor, u ar embarrasin yurslf here by engagng in ths vain arguments up2 d 7page. Wouldnt u hav used ths time 2thnk, pray (4 thes lost souls) study d word and strategise 4ur cell meeting? Now if i may ask u, who hav u bin able 2convince/win thru ths long draging dscusion. Do u kno dat engagng in ths useles interactn with "haters of God" wil decelerate ur spiritual life and cause u 2backslide? Thes bunch of ungodly elements here know too wel that God exists and He is d creator of heaven n earth, d omniscent and omnipresent God, d Alpha and Omega, yet they only come here to spew their nonentity just to seek attention and they get u right on their trap. Wake up guy, and stop ths embarasment 2 yurslf n 2 d body of xst. The only thng u can do 4them if u truly luv them as u claim is 2 pray, fast 4them and also command their souls 2 God in d realm of d spirit becus life is spiritual. U ar telling them that "christianity is not a religion" and u expect them 2clap hands in agreement wit u even tho u ar 100% correct... thes peopl ar not even knowlegabl abt d basics, d preliminary, they only desire d sincer milk 4nw and u introducin d solid food already, wats wrong wit u? Iv just dscovered dat U and i ar of d same faith, and thats why im takin it serious on u. Do d rite thng first and let thes "fo0ls" (acordn 2 psalm 53 vs 1) remain 4nw, God wil only deal wit dem rightly thru ur intercessions and prayers, and not by ths ur non chalant attitude display. Il advice that u open thread wit positive mesages like "dont pack ur bags yet" how 2make ur faith work e tc.... And not d type dat wil instigate arguements, vain words and insults. Be in d duty of propagatin d gospel or beta stil quit ths site and go on prayas alon 4them. U might thnk dat u ar doing d rite thng and trying to win soul bt dont 4get wat proverb says "ther is a way whch seemeth right to a man bt its end way is destruction. Be wise my brother.
Re: Maybe We Should Ignore Atheists/anti-christian Threads by christemmbassey(m): 2:53pm On Jan 14, 2013
akagaba: @OP, CHRISTEMBASSEY. Im surprised u ar stil here arguing blindly wit thes ungodly agents. I and anthonypeters warned u against ths earlier cus ths is not d right approach 2convinc thes souls abt God. 4ur infor, u ar embarrasin yurslf here by engagng in ths vain arguments up2 d 7page. Wouldnt u hav used ths time 2thnk, pray (4 thes lost souls) study d word and strategise 4ur cell meeting? Now if i may ask u, who hav u bin able 2convince/win thru ths long draging dscusion. Do u kno dat engagng in ths useles interactn with "haters of God" wil decelerate ur spiritual life and cause u 2backslide? Thes bunch of ungodly elements here know too wel that God exists and He is d creator of heaven n earth, d omniscent and omnipresent God, d Alpha and Omega, yet they only come here to spew their nonentity just to seek attention and they get u right on their trap. Wake up guy, and stop ths embarasment 2 yurslf n 2 d body of xst. The only thng u can do 4them if u truly luv them as u claim is 2 pray, fast 4them and also command their souls 2 God in d realm of d spirit becus life is spiritual. U ar telling them that "christianity is not a religion" and u expect them 2clap hands in agreement wit u even tho u ar 100% correct... thes peopl ar not even knowlegabl abt d basics, d preliminary, they only desire d sincer milk 4nw and u introducin d solid food already, wats wrong wit u? Iv just dscovered dat U and i ar of d same faith, and thats why im takin it serious on u. Do d rite thng first and let thes "fo0ls" (acordn 2 psalm 53 vs 1) remain 4nw, God wil only deal wit dem rightly thru ur intercessions and prayers, and not by ths ur non chalant attitude display. Il advice that u open thread wit positive mesages like "dont pack ur bags yet" how 2make ur faith work e tc.... And not d type dat wil instigate arguements, vain words and insults. Be in d duty of propagatin d gospel or beta stil quit ths site and go on prayas alon 4them. U might thnk dat u ar doing d rite thng and trying to win soul bt dont 4get wat proverb says "ther is a way whch seemeth right to a man bt its end way is destruction. Be wise my brother.
pls my sis. A healthy man needs no doctor. I posted a statement/question on whether we should ignore atheists etc, all the christians that responded except u and anthonypeters agreed that we shouldnt ignore them for obvious reasons and the atheists too were telling us why we should not ignore them. Sorry i dont share in ur opinion of them, these are lovely children of God that Jesus died for, you can not hate/abuse them and think ur prayer/fasting for them will have any effect, bible says - God SO LOVED that he gave.....,and if what u ve posted ro far is the way u think, i want to suggest that u go back and reread the words of Jesus, it will help you. no matter what u think of this thread, i believed ppl have learned something. I for one ve learn that most atheists in Nl are ex christians who were frustrated out of christianity by religious ppl, false teachers, outright thives, ignorance pedlers and agents of satan. And i refuse to see any non-christian the way u see them, read Titus3:2-5, 2Tim20-25 you may see our engagements here as waste of time, but for me, all things work together for good.
Re: Maybe We Should Ignore Atheists/anti-christian Threads by christemmbassey(m): 4:04pm On Jan 14, 2013
*Kails*:

yes. this is true @ bolded and I acknowledge this.

Sir, truth be told, most x-tians act holy and righteous ON SUNDAYS but are robbing, manipulating and/or sinning without shame monday-saturday. some actually believe by going into the PHYSICAL building they call church every sunday, it will automatically erase their sins of that week. grin (goes back to my "literal nonsense" rant).

What's worse is those who claim to truly believe in the faith see this, see the hypocrisy of their own pastors and fellow members..BUT SAY NOTHING!! How can you comfortably worship God in the same "house" with people who clearly do not have any respect for your "Lord"? Doesn't that make you a hypocrite too?!!

Another thing is a lot of X-Tians love to throw bible quotes..but don't take the time to truly analyze the meanings behind the quotes. In fact the average christian has NOT studied the bible from Genesis to Psalms. They only look @ the bible when ready to throw stones or when "pastor says so"....I could go on.

PLEASE! Don't get me started on collection plates and building funds!! grin grin grin grin

I have reasoned with devoted christians, "church go-er" christians, and those who only claim to be christian because of their culture but don't really understand the history of the religion (most African Americans). Sir, I've engaged in deep reasoning with these three types of people and I always left dumbfounded in the end.

They were from all walks of life but their mentalities were ALL the same.

sir, christianity is a religion. CHRISTianity...CHRIST. You are a believer and follower of a Jew known today as Christ. You congregate with fellow believers and followers of "Christ". You "supposedly" adhere to (though the majority of you do not respect) the same moral code. You are part of an organized religion, sir.
On the issue of whether christianity is a religion or not, am preparing a post in this regard, i hope we'll have the opportunity not to argue but look at issues that will be raised objectively. On the issue of hypocrits/dishonest/manipulating and the magic pursuing christians(?). Can you blame the nigerian medical association because of some fake ppl who CLAIMed to be medical doctors operating illigal hospitals? No ma , the highest u can do is to bring to their(NMA) notice the activities of these quacks, unfortunately there is nothing a genuine christian/church can do about the false prophets and the mixed multitude but to pray for them., no matter what u say/do, the wheats and the tares must grow 2gether till harvest. Now you are condemning the false prophets/pastors/teachers etc, but when u have problems, u will run to them. Look, to be a native doctor/witch doctor/juju man etc is old school, all of them have been translated into man of god, prophets, powerful pastor etc with the bigest congregations(customers), if u dont know this, you are the most foolish Nigerian, so quite calling babalawos, 419ers, kidnapers, scammers, armed robbers,thieves, witbhes and wizards and their customers christians. Read Mat7:22, mat25:31-46. Now if you claim to know the bible so much, you will agree with me that the bible is replet with warnings against these stomach-inspired preachers and their customers

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Let's Share Our Testimonies / Yep! TB Joshua Is Very Dead! / Is It Advisable For A Lovepeddler To Pay Tithe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.