Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,248 members, 7,829,457 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Discussion: Are Nigerians Truly Greedy? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Discussion: Are Nigerians Truly Greedy? (441 Views)

"Help, Corrupt DPR Officials Are Aiding Greedy Filling Stations!!" / If Jonathan Loses He Will Know That Nigerians Truly Need Changes / Why Are Nigerians In Diaspora So Bitter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Discussion: Are Nigerians Truly Greedy? by miz4oxley(m): 6:48pm On Jan 08, 2013
Pls Tell if Yes/No. A colleague in the office said Nigeria is a Country where one man wouldn't mind having all the ATM to himself, Seashores+Ships, Roads, and every. Give reasons for your answer and why?
Re: Discussion: Are Nigerians Truly Greedy? by chukwuinya: 7:18pm On Jan 08, 2013
yes, though may sound as a fallacy but i think there s an iota of truth in that,thats not to say that every Nigerian is but quite a no of us are,one may say its human nature yet another may say it s as a result of environment where we find ourselves.whatever being d case value system counts
Re: Discussion: Are Nigerians Truly Greedy? by CrazyMan(m): 8:07pm On Jan 08, 2013
miz4oxley: Pls Tell if Yes/No. A colleague in the office said Nigeria is a Country where one man wouldn't mind having all the ATM to himself, Seashores+Ships, Roads, and every. Give reasons for your answer and why?
Something tells me you already know the answer to that question...so why ask?
Re: Discussion: Are Nigerians Truly Greedy? by NoContract(m): 8:45pm On Jan 08, 2013
The answer is yes!
Re: Discussion: Are Nigerians Truly Greedy? by achinaboy(m): 10:05pm On Jan 08, 2013
i dont think the answer is yes,the whole world is full of gready people,,,,,,a white lady killed a black guy that use to be a truck driver in usa but later won a lottery over 20mil,the lady later became his so called financial advicer and then bang bang she killed him to take over all his wealth but never succeeded because she is in jailserving life,,,is she a Nigerian ,..................i met one girl in Italy,she use to stand on the street corner,she asked me,,,,why is it that all the Igbo guys too like to f.u.k and they too like money,,,go figure,,,i wonder what she is doing on the street corner
Re: Discussion: Are Nigerians Truly Greedy? by miz4oxley(m): 6:12am On Jan 09, 2013
CrazyMan:
Something tells me you already know the answer to that question...so why ask?

I'm just wondering oh Bros! When a colleague at work said it in Nigeria you'll find someone who wouldn't mind having all the ATM to his or herself. So, I want to hear Nairalanders view too.

What do you think Minister of Agriculture wants to do buying gadgets for Nigeria farmers with Billions! Isn't that a greedy move to get money!!! Ehhhh

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Attacks Obasanjo Again, Says Ex-president Is Confused, Unstable / EFCC Arrests Former CBN Governor Charles Soludo / Nigeria: The People, The Hope Of Change

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.