Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,748 members, 7,820,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home (30574 Views)

Photos Of The Girl With Half-body At Home With Her Family In Kano / Husband Asks Wife To Marry Virgin For Him / Would You Tell Your Spouse You Cheated If The Lord Asks You To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by donjsb(m): 5:07pm On Jan 09, 2013
I find very amusing that such people(deeper lifers) hide under the pretext of holiness. A gud friend of mine was dumped by a deeper life lady who refused 2 go along with such manner of fashion and material possessions. So she dumped my friend saying dat she went 4 their youth seminar,and she was told that any man who can't appreciate her beauty does not fit being called a man. Now I asked what about BB, is nt a materialistic possession which I see some of their youth use. He even bought a BB 4 her. She is supposed 2 return it since it is the so called fashion. I don't blame the man,he's only speaking his mind and what he wants. She must comply if she wants her husband 2 stick 2 her lyk glue. Most of their ladies are so tasteless in appearance when outside not 2 talk of inside. My advice 2 her is2 do as she's tld.
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by dabrake(m): 5:15pm On Jan 09, 2013
To think she'd been wearing her 'mary amaka' dresses all these while, . . . Upon sey we don marry you still wan dey wear okonjo-iweala cloth for our house. Deeper life people eh, . . .
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by PENMIGHT(m): 5:17pm On Jan 09, 2013
jmoore:
if their doctrine says a man should slap his wife if she annoys him then it is good to follow the doctrine? smh
. Doctrin or No Doctrin,obedience to any authority whether it's d husband,religious leaders or any individual should be based on Righteousness. Infact,it is righteous to obey one's husband as long as it is not SINFUL.U can't be naked or unclad even if u are alone in d house or wt ur hubby.Islam forbade dt cos even though u may not be shy of urself or ur hubby but ur creator is more worthy of being shy off. During love-making with ur legally married wife u are requested to find a cover over both of ur bosoms. When adam and eve went sinning,their exposed their unclothedness and they both went in search of leaves to screen themselves. In summary,wife can lessen her aura(privacy) in her house diff from outside but not to find it a habit to unclad unnecesarily?
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by 1920MaMa: 5:20pm On Jan 09, 2013
[size=14pt]my response was based on the scenario. changing a staunch member of deeper-life's mode of dressing. is just like a man asking me to change my mode of dressing to that of MARY AMAKA. e no go work na.[/size]

bukatyne: Compare your first and subsequent posts.
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by darmochy1(m): 5:23pm On Jan 09, 2013
What's d source of confusion here? Anyway as 4 me, I've already told my gf dat wen we r married, i don't want 2 see her tying any wrapper in my house, i'l luv 2 see her in sexy clothes, infact i'l personally buy d sexy nite gown i'l luv 2 see on her 4 her so far she's my wif...i mean, if she can do all dt, wetin go carry me go out?
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by bukatyne(f): 6:01pm On Jan 09, 2013
PEN_MIGHT: . Doctrin or No Doctrin,obedience to any authority whether it's d husband,religious leaders or any individual should be based on Righteousness. Infact,it is righteous to obey one's husband as long as it is not SINFUL.U can't be naked or unclad even if u are alone in d house or wt ur hubby.Islam forbade dt cos even though u may not be shy of urself or ur hubby but ur creator is more worthy of being shy off. During love-making with ur legally married wife u are requested to find a cover over both of ur bosoms. When adam and eve went sinning,their exposed their unclothedness and they both went in search of leaves to screen themselves. In summary,wife can lessen her aura(privacy) in her house diff from outside but not to find it a habit to unclad unnecesarily?
God of Mercy
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by tpia5: 6:03pm On Jan 09, 2013
1920MaMa: [size=14pt] sorry, the emphasis is on DEEPER-LIFE COUPLE, not me, as i'm not a member. i know how to look real good, if that's all dat is required of me from a man, then i wud say he has no problem at all! [/size]

good point.

different strokes for different folks.

if the man does not like deeper life dressing, what's he still doing in the church?

and if dressing were even all that's required to keep a man, there would be an extremely low divorce rate.

the guy just has issues, and the wife needs to be careful. undecided He'll still bring more stuff later, this is just the beginning.

1 Like

Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by bukatyne(f): 6:05pm On Jan 09, 2013
1920MaMa: [size=14pt]my response was based on the scenario. changing a staunch member of deeper-life's mode of dressing. is just like a man asking me to change my mode of dressing to that of MARY AMAKA. e no go work na.[/size]

your posts sounded like you supported d woman. All join. Sorry for misprocessing ur posts. cheesy

1 Like

Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by tpia5: 6:07pm On Jan 09, 2013
jmoore: those who think it is against Gods will for a wife to be n@ked infront of her husband alone deserve to be hit 77 * 7 times with the bible

look at this one now, wont he turn the wife or girlfriend to a punching bag as soon as she gets into his clutches.

but before then, he can pretend to be a deeply religious person, hopefully its his type he'll meet up with.

It will all start from somewhere, like he starts haranguing the wife over doctrines he pretended to accept while dating.

1 Like

Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by sonikstargirl(f): 6:15pm On Jan 09, 2013
abeg i dnt ve tym 4 deeper life n thier mary amaka funny lookin dressin... Jst passin wink
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by 1920MaMa: 6:21pm On Jan 09, 2013
[size=14pt]Lol[/size]

sonikstargirl: abeg i dnt ve tym 4 deeper life n thier mary amaka funny lookin dressin... Jst passin wink
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by jmoore(m): 6:26pm On Jan 09, 2013
tpia@:

look at this one now, wont he turn the wife or girlfriend to a punching bag as soon as she gets into his clutches.

but before then, he can pretend to be a deeply religious person, hopefully its his type he'll meet up with.

It will all start from somewhere, like he starts haranguing the wife over doctrines he pretended to accept while dating.
it is kind of silly to take that comment of mine literally. Never quote me out of context. You are trying to defend your deeper life, its obvious you are one of them. May God help you and your "mary amaka" syndrome
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by 1920MaMa: 6:26pm On Jan 09, 2013
[size=14pt]that cracked me up.[/size]

dabrake: To think she'd been wearing her 'mary amaka' dresses all these while, . . . Upon sey we don marry you still wan dey wear okonjo-iweala cloth for our house. Deeper life people eh, . . .
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by obi2012: 7:16pm On Jan 09, 2013
as if say door no get lock again abi people no dey knock before they enter house

bukatyne: so because she is expecting visitors, she would wear skirt and blouse in the house 24 7?
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by kinguwem: 8:34pm On Jan 09, 2013
Bludeville: My friend came to me, she is a deeper life lady and she is married to a deeper life man. Recently he called her and told her that he wanted her to become more Sexy for him, to perm her hair,wear earrings and wear more appealing clothes like knee length skirts and even bum shorts when they are alone at home. She's confused. So my deeper life sisters, is it okay to dress like this when your husband asks you to, or would you not do so and risk losing your husband. Because she said she's confused.
The bible instructs wives to satisfy their husbands sexually & vice versa (I Corinthians 7:3). It is not a bad idea for her to dress sexily in their bedroom.
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by itiswell1(m): 9:07pm On Jan 09, 2013
Mynd_44: I think y'all are being unfair here. The husband saw that she is conservative with her dressing before marrying her right? Whu decide to shift the goal post in the middle of the game?

This is part of her religious beliefs and I don't think she should be ready to displease her God to please a man's canal wants.

Note that I don't think wearing sexy things is bad oooo. I am just looking at it from her view which a lot of people should too.

He is her husband and so? She is still human.

And did someone say he might cheat if she does not? A man that will cheat will cheat no matter what the wife wears

I hope you know Τ̲̅ђε̲♈ weren't living together before marriage. How on earth do you think Τ̲̅ђε̲ man will ever thought Τ̲̅ђε̲ wife will βƸ̴ dressing like his grandma after marriage.
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by coronaprof(m): 9:10pm On Jan 09, 2013
Bludeville: My friend came to me, she is a deeper life lady and she is married to a deeper life man. Recently he called her and told her that he wanted her to become more Sexy for him, to perm her hair,wear earrings and wear more appealing clothes like knee length skirts and even bum shorts when they are alone at home. She's confused. So my deeper life sisters, is it okay to dress like this when your husband asks you to, or would you not do so and risk losing your husband. Because she said she's confused.
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by Agbgift(f): 9:12pm On Jan 09, 2013
The man said he wants d woman to dress that way for HIS EYES ONLY AT HOME. So I dnt see anytin wrong wift dat. For those against her husbands choice, I guess u could as well advise her nt to sex her husband too, as if nor be naked she naked for d man to see before dem do d tin. Abeg aunty, wear am for ur husband jor. If u nor want make he eye choke for outside. Remember na man u marry o, be he a deeper or nt. He is a man and we humans are prone to temptations. Na man u marry o nt God. So pls bomb short ur husband wella.
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by mudistr(m): 9:13pm On Jan 09, 2013
@OP
The man starts by first asking that his wife desses sexily which she did not bargain for, next he wil ask that they lick themselves down below, he will then graduate that they use backdoor to satisfy him, then finaly he will say he wants other couples to join them in the act.

She didnt bargain for this at all. If that is what she wanted, she for go Christ Embassy or Pastor Okotie church go find husband. Let him beg her properly and ask for her forgiveness for deceiving her that he was not into se.x. Afterall, if the woman suddenly tells the man that she wants him to be jerrycurling his pubic hair or dressing like a nazi brute when they want to make love, wont he panick?
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by mudistr(m): 9:26pm On Jan 09, 2013
And by the way OP, I wonder why the deeper life woman go get you as her friend when she dey confide in. Some of your topics on this forum are very s.ex inclined. U sure say no be u dey spoil the couple so?
It is strange that a woman so averse to dressing se.xy is hanging out with you who is quite se.x primed wink
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by megachuks(m): 9:48pm On Jan 09, 2013
If your husband want you to be wearing cloth that will attract him,please don't wast time to what he wanted. Because if you do not respond positively, oh another woman would be glad to do what he wanted.
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by 1920MaMa: 10:06pm On Jan 09, 2013
[size=14pt]lol[/size]

Dondav:
The f*ck u talking abt?... Thanks for ur advise though! Very helpful..
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by Flawlessdiva1(f): 11:32pm On Jan 09, 2013
alutacontinua: Guys ...[b] A GOOD CHRISTIAN HUSBAND DOESN'T MAKE HIS WIFE CHOOSE BETWEEN HIM AND HER GOD!!!
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by baron2000(m): 11:37pm On Jan 09, 2013
IZUKWU: Am not a deeper life member but i understand her dilema , i think her best alternative is to talk to her/their pastor

this is a classical case of imbecility. husband and wife talk inside bedroom and its the pastor that should have final say. what nonsense
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by baron2000(m): 11:43pm On Jan 09, 2013
1920MaMa: [size=14pt]if i were to be in his wife's shoes, i won't! that man is not a true deeper life member, cos we all know how they dress. asking his wife to dress provocatively at home will mean living in deceit cos she'll always be on her toes so no visitor sees her wearing such. moreover, why dress like a whoar at home and look holy holy outside? who are you deceiving?[/size]

is it standard to dress in public the way you dress at home? fools!
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by pristine700yah: 12:10am On Jan 10, 2013
There is no anointing against adultery and adultery is a process, the Sister must wake up and be wise to keep her home with adjustment to his husband demands and go on serious prayers God to win back her husband heart. God will keep her home in Jesus Name. Please see Marriage Counselor or email fbankole51@yahoo.com, for counseling.
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by obi2012: 12:38am On Jan 10, 2013
what is wrong with them licking themselves? no be husband and wife? as long as it doesnt involve inviting other people in the bedroom.. if you cannot open up to your husband or wife, who can you be open to?

this is why infidelity is such a big problem in naija.. what one man or woman aint willing to do at home, there are multiple other men or women willing to do it.. Keep your spouse from temptation, please them
mudistr: @OP
The man starts by first asking that his wife desses sexily which she did not bargain for, next he wil ask that they lick themselves down below, he will then graduate that they use backdoor to satisfy him, then finaly he will say he wants other couples to join them in the act.

She didnt bargain for this at all. If that is what she wanted, she for go Christ Embassy or Pastor Okotie church go find husband. Let him beg her properly and ask for her forgiveness for deceiving her that he was not into se.x. Afterall, if the woman suddenly tells the man that she wants him to be jerrycurling his pubic hair or dressing like a nazi brute when they want to make love, wont he panick?
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by tpia5: 2:32am On Jan 10, 2013
mudistr: @OP

He'll go bonkers and blame the whites and westernization.
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by miss9ja(f): 6:05am On Jan 10, 2013
switdick:

I've been reading through this thread and I couldn't help but call a halt to my reading as soon as I saw that !.....peeps tend to take things so seriously when not necessary and less serious when necessary,...please how is dressing to the taste of her husband a bad thing like provocative" as you say ?

By provocative,I want to believe you know the meaning,which in mine,everyone's and possibly the husband's opinion is solely to rouse feeling.....mostly in sexual interest !

Provocative is good for married couple regardless of any psychological norm that doesn't even hold water in any religion,let alone impede the crave for desiring it,if the husband want provocative,let him have it,that's what gets him.....not what you,or anyone that thinks he's a love doctor think it should be.
If am to speak in the eyes of the husband,he probably just wants her to loosen up a bit,where's the sin there knowing they're married ? There are no religious norms against such except you're making one up in the mind right now......peeps shld just chill !
Thank u my dear....cos I do not understand wat they mean by "should she go against her religious belief jux to pls her husband". Pls is it not dz same God dat said "wife, be submissive to ur huusband". And as for the case of him trying to change her, yes! He knew bout her beliefs n dressing before they got married buh, he still followed his bible by not committing any fornication. And now they re married, there is absolutely nothing wrong in her dressing hot for her husband

1 Like

Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by miss9ja(f): 6:12am On Jan 10, 2013
obi2012: as if say door no get lock again abi people no dey knock before they enter house

help me ask them oooo....cos I no understand dz kind talk

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tunde Ayeni & Adaobi Alagwu In Paternity Tussle / My Experience With A Widower. All Men Are The Same / 4 Ways To Earn Respect From People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.